Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

SocketWrench
Jul 8, 2012

by Fritz the Horse

jojoinnit posted:

I accidentally tapped someone's username while browsing that thread and found this:

Freep has a board of directors?

My question is why do "mature" and "adult" freepers always have a signature or a bio that sounds like an eight year old wrote part of it?

This can't be real. "Why is he insulting me, after all, I insulted him, but not related to how he insulted me" and they're sucking him off right and left for it....what the gently caress?!

SocketWrench fucked around with this message at 05:17 on Nov 12, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RagnarokAngel
Oct 5, 2006

Black Magic Extraordinaire

Manuel Calavera posted:

Which one? Is it as good as ""Senator, you're no Jack Kennedy."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LoPu1UIBkBc

I will say I have zero love for Reagan, but this was pretty good.

VitalSigns
Sep 3, 2011

SocketWrench posted:

Well at least now we know where the original hate bot that wipes out humanity came from

In hindsight, feeding Allied Mastercomputer's learning algorithms with Freep turned out not to be the funny prank we were all hoping for.

Mantis42
Jul 26, 2010

I have no mouth and I must scream racial slurs at the poor Mexican family next door.

Plinkey
Aug 4, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Mantis42 posted:

I have no mouth and I must scream racial slurs at the poor Mexican family next door.

wait, who activated their bot

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Proud Musk and Dogecoin fanboy
Skynet was born the day we turned it on. The day FreepBot became active and fed on their hate and lust for laying down in the street and dying, that was the day we killed ourselves.

Keeshhound
Jan 14, 2010

Mad Duck Swagger

Admiral Ray posted:

Skynet was born the day we turned it on. The day FreepBot became active and fed on their hate and lust for laying down in the street and dying, that was the day we killed ourselves.

And we deserved it.

Mercedes Colomar
Nov 1, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

RagnarokAngel posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LoPu1UIBkBc

I will say I have zero love for Reagan, but this was pretty good.

That one I didn't know of, drat. That's good.

Georgia Peach
Jan 7, 2005

SECESSION IS FUTILE

Don't forget:

quote:

To: Yaelle
Alex Jones is the ONLY independent news source in America.

And he has 10 times the viewership as fake news.

Why waste your time with phony advertisers?
FOX news is compromised.
Breitbart is vulnerable.

Alex Jones is in the only strong position to save the republic and he is doing a great job. Our enemies hate him. Our enemies slander him.

28 posted on 11/13/2017, 12:47:08 AM by TheNext
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 6 | View Replies]

Avirosb
Nov 21, 2016

Everyone makes pisstakes
Can't believe they killed Kennedy yet let such a big fish as Alex Jones off the hook, SMH

Guavanaut
Nov 27, 2009

Looking At Them Tittys
1969 - 1998

Toilet Rascal
He keeps outsmarting the assassins with Brain Force Plus.

Helen Highwater
Feb 19, 2014

And furthermore
Grimey Drawer
Turns out that there really is this one weird trick that (((globalists))) don't want you to know. Shadow government kickmurder operatives hate him!

Helen Highwater fucked around with this message at 12:24 on Nov 13, 2017

Fulchrum
Apr 16, 2013

by R. Guyovich
He's also a master of disguise, remember.

SocketWrench
Jul 8, 2012

by Fritz the Horse

Georgia Peach posted:

Why waste your time with phony advertisers?

When instead you can waste it with one phony advertiser

Georgia Peach
Jan 7, 2005

SECESSION IS FUTILE

Boys should be free to wear tutus and tiaras, says Church of England

quote:

To: Berlin_Freeper
Why Christianity is losing the war against Islam. Given a choice between these freaks and Islam, I might select Islam.

4 posted on 11/12/2017, 11:41:56 PM by ZULU (DITCH MITCH!!! DUMP RYAN!! DROP DEAD MCCAIN!! KIM FATTY the THIRD = Kim Jung Un)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 1 | View Replies]

quote:

To: 867V309
I agree, that way it removes all doubt.
Muzzies in England looking for targets to toss off of rooftops will love this. Makes it easier for the bully muzzles.

14 posted on 11/13/2017, 12:28:33 AM by roadcat
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 11 | View Replies]

quote:

To: atomic conspiracy
The big man in Canterbury is lacking a lot of the red-blooded virtue seen in the days of Thomas Becket.

15 posted on 11/13/2017, 12:31:11 AM by Colonel Kangaroo
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 10 | View Replies]

quote:

To: a fool in paradise
They can be free to wear tutus if we can be free to laugh and them and throw rocks.

20 posted on 11/13/2017, 1:43:59 AM by bagster (Mama tried to raise me better.)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 19 | View Replies]

Reince Penis
Nov 15, 2007

by R. Guyovich

The fascism of Monty Python knows no bounds.

Veni Vidi Ameche!
Nov 2, 2017

by Fluffdaddy

Gort posted:

Why would you want to generate more freep

Well, it's like the Freepers say:

quote:

That's all abortion lips.

triwolf
May 9, 2008
Everyone else is turning on Roy Moore, but will Freep stand by their man?

Judge Roy Moore Says He Will File Lawsuit Against The Washington Post

Me too, FRiend!

quote:

Failing the lie detector, I'll settle for discovery. Discovery ought to be very enlightening.... 

13 posted on 11/13/2017, 7:05:58 AM by mewzilla(Was Obama surveilling John Roberts? Might explain a lot.)

Oh good, county councilman Cleetus is on the job!

quote:

Good. I’m a lawyer and elected official in a small Georgia county. I got a retraction and apology in posts pinned to a public-group Facebook page that defamed my wife and I in two separate posts. I’ll volunteer to assist Judge Moore for free if he’or his campaign will contact me.

24 posted on 11/13/2017, 7:25:15 AM by Bulldaddy

Roy Moore: Alabama Senate candidate denies child sex abuse

Honestly most of these are pretty boring, but I loved the tags on this one.

quote:

KEYWORDS: al2017; borking; braking; roymoore; smearcampaign; smears; timedsmears; wellsee

We'll see indeed!

triwolf
May 9, 2008
Wait wait I have to add this one: Cruz and Paul are the only senators still endorsing Roy Moore

I admit it, I laughed.

quote:

“I’ve got six broken ribs, can you give me a minute FFS?” — Rand Paul

8 posted on 11/13/2017, 7:08:58 PM by jiggyboy(Ten percent of poll respondents are either lying or insane)

Anyway, about a page into this thread Cruz announced that he would not support Moore.

quote:

He wrote in my yearbook as follows: To a sweeter more beautiful girl I could not say Merry Christmas. Christmas 1977. Love, Roy Moore...and he signed it, Roy Moore, DA,” Nelson said.

Cruz said later that he found that disturbing.
“Grown men don’t typically sign high school girls’ yearbooks. As the father of two young daughters, that is a disquieting allegation,” Cruz said. https://www.dallasnews.com/news/politics/2017/11/13/senate-leader-mcconnell-roy-moore-step-aside-light-sexual-misconduct-allegations

34 posted on 11/13/2017, 7:31:52 PM by SMGFan(Sarah Michelle Gellar is on twitter @SarahMGellar)
This Freeper is a big Buffy fan, apparently!

The rest of this thread is just conspiracy theories, bashing the women, and wondering what's so bad about dating a 14 year old, anyway.

VitalSigns
Sep 3, 2011

I always get the biggest kick out of the freep threads that are 50% "booga booga every single Muslim wants to murder you gays, vote for us we're the only ones you can trust to protect you" and the other 50% are "oh man I can't wait to stone some queers to death"

Icon Of Sin
Dec 26, 2008

WATCH: Roy Moore holds news conference

Stage 1: Denial.

quote:

Apparently Judge Moore is saying that's not his signature in her yearbook that Drudge has posted as his headline.
1 posted on 11/13/2017, 9:01:10 PM by Mariner
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | View Replies]

quote:

To: Mariner

Im sorry. i must have missed something. What exactly was the crime here? Nothing happened.

12 posted on 11/13/2017, 9:08:59 PM by DeathBeforeDishonor1

Can we count this as Stage 2: Anger?

quote:

And yet she’s willing to testify under oath? OK, let’s do that. If she’s lying, that’ll open her up for perjury. We can make her talk by threatening her with that, reveal who paid her to say it.

20 posted on 11/13/2017, 9:13:26 PM by Max Tactical (MAGA Style!)

That's...out of nowhere :stare:

quote:

To: RetiredTexasVet

The crying while recounting a 40 years so story in which not much happened was over the top. As was this “innocent little girl “ who had a violent boyfriend at the time.

28 posted on 11/13/2017, 9:20:04 PM by Williams (Stop tolerating the intolerant.)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 21 | View Replies]

Dissent appears.

quote:

To: Dr. Sivana

IF Moore signed her yearbook he should not be saying her doesn’t know her.

30 posted on 11/13/2017, 9:24:16 PM by Mariner (War Criminal #18)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 27 | View Replies]

It starts off bad, then veers straight off into :stonk:

quote:

To: madison10

Women who have actually been assaulted don’t forget the details

In 1977 car doors opened even if locked

37 posted on 11/13/2017, 9:29:05 PM by Nifster (I see puppy dogs in the clouds)

Icon Of Sin fucked around with this message at 23:14 on Nov 14, 2017

Plinkey
Aug 4, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Mariner has been pretty solidly on the Moore is hosed either way train and has been getting poo poo on for it for like a week.

Somehow still kicking around and not banned yet though, he must donate monthly.

VitalSigns
Sep 3, 2011

triwolf posted:

wondering what's so bad about dating a 14 year old, anyway.

Freep family values

mints
Aug 15, 2001

Living on past glories

Icon Of Sin posted:

WATCH: Roy Moore holds news conference

quote:

11/13/17, 8:38 PM

Plinkeyauthor; platinum
Joined Aug 4, 2004

Look at this poor that didn’t have electronic door looks in the 70s.

Plinkey
Aug 4, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
jesus christ freep, you're off the rails

quote:

To: wyowolf
>More and more smoke....getting pretty tough to deny the truth. But then he’s our guy so it’s ok he’s a perv I guess.
It’s crap like this that make people distrust conservatives...sad

Begone Soros troll. Go tell the father of lies that you failed.

58 posted on 11/13/2017, 10:34:16 PM by JohnyBoy (The GOP Senate is intentionally trying to lose the majority.)

quote:

To: TigerClaws
Drudge has lost his freakin mind. He is of no help to us out here in the heartland. Yep, mc Connell isn’t about to let that money go to waste.
Do these jerk offs really believe we can’t see them for who they are?? It’s quite an exercise in studying human behavior and if we recover from these entrenched liars, I’m throwing a party.

Someone had commented on the long thread about this newest ‘victim’ that someone there has to be recourse against false claims. You know it can’t be brought forward by a man, the screeching would be deafening, a powerful woman has to step forward and I can’t see who that would be. Jmho

68 posted on 11/13/2017, 10:45:18 PM by AllAmericanGirl44

quote:

To: TigerClaws
>> Drudge is part of the swamp these days.

Yup.

78 posted on 11/13/2017, 10:54:29 PM by Gene Eric (Don't be a statist!)

quote:

To: bigdaddy45
You didn’t just ask that! No proof on billy bob? Sheesh, you should go read up, you are very confused. And to your earlier point about if it were a grown man hitting on ‘your’ daughter, guess what biggy, it happens...I’ve seen it happen to my girls. Yep, men can be dogs and it’s a parents job to teach their daughters how to navigate the creeps out there.

I sincerely hope the good people in Alabama have a greater ability to sniff out liars than you do.

82 posted on 11/13/2017, 10:57:17 PM by AllAmericanGirl44

quote:

To: boycott; SandyInSeattle
My Dad drank his tea unsweetened. My family, all six of us, spent a lot of time down south where they drink a lot of sweet tea.
His favorite tag line to waitresses, when asked if he wanted sweet tea, was to say, “Just stick your finger in it darlin’.” We all laughed, though we’d heard it a hundred times, and my Mom would say, “Oh Bob.”

My line to waitresses, when asked if we want dessert is to ask her if she knows what the Teddy Bear said when asked if he wanted dessert.
She says “I don’t know.”
Then I say, “He says, `No thanks. I’m stuffed.’” She pretends to laugh and my daughter still pretends to be mortified and my wife asks for cheesecake.
Lock us up and throw away the key for talking to young women as if they are attractive young women, even if they are someone else’s daughter.

Since when are Democrats muslims on male-female matters?
Anyone here actually buying this standard lefty smear (”He hit on them!”, especially coming from the party of pedophilia) should be embarrassed for themselves.

87 posted on 11/13/2017, 11:00:51 PM by tumblindice (America's founding fathers: all armed conservatives)

quote:

Now, or 40 years ago when marriage at 14 was much more common in the South. A common tool of the left is to hold modern culture up to older culture. Forty years ago a Confederate statue would not be given a second thought, but gay marriage was unthinkable. Only one of the women even hinted at what would be considered wrongdoing at that time, and she worked for the DNC. A man flirting with a teenage girl (or boy) today is only considered wrong if a Conservative does it. Don’t believe me? Who has condemned Barney Frank, and Bill Clinton?

92 posted on 11/13/2017, 11:03:39 PM by Kent1957

quote:

To: Drew68
It may be a case of the lesser of two evils. However bad he may or may not be, it appears he’s been walking the straight-and-narrow for decades. And the future of America is at stake; we can’t afford another ‘rat in the Senate. As bad as he might be, any ‘rat would be worse.

And we have to remember that Allred has a history of paying women to lie.

99 posted on 11/13/2017, 11:06:33 PM by MayflowerMadam ("'Why aren't I 50 points ahead?' you might ask.")

quote:

To: Kent1957
Oh give me a break. So in 1975 it was “accepted” in the south for 30 something men, who are pillars in the community to flirt with 14 year old girls? What planet are you living on?

101 posted on 11/13/2017, 11:07:53 PM by bigdaddy45

quote:

To: bigdaddy45
Stalk you?

Jeez, what an ego.

I just run into your comments sometimes, and they always stink like troll.

106 posted on 11/13/2017, 11:12:48 PM by little jeremiah (Half the truth is often a great lie. B. Franklin)

quote:

Mariner, you are one GULLIBLE dude!

112 posted on 11/13/2017, 11:26:21 PM by House Atreides (BOYCOTT the NFL, its products and players 100% - PERMANENT)

quote:

To: House Atreides
“Mariner, you are one GULLIBLE dude!”

Normally not, but I’ll take your word for it in this instance.

What I will say is if this is all a coordinated hit job as it first appeared to me, they have done a stellar job and earned every penny they were paid.

But as I said: I don’t care if it’s all true. This seat must be won by Roy Moore.

118 posted on 11/13/2017, 11:35:05 PM by Mariner (War Criminal #18)

quote:

More and more smoke....getting pretty tough to deny the truth. But then he’s our guy so it’s ok he’s a perv I guess. It’s crap like this that make people distrust conservatives...sad
It's people like you that bend over and believe every lie that has let leftists ruin our country.

121 posted on 11/13/2017, 11:38:55 PM by DouglasKC

quote:

It's all political dirty tricks by the LEFT...........
How many times are we going to fall for this...

How many times are going to let the Bill Clinton's get away with what he did....

Let alone murder...and rape.

125 posted on 11/13/2017, 11:42:12 PM by Osage Orange (Watch your six.)

quote:

To: House Atreides
You know...I didn’t support Ted Cruz because he played the Marjoe Gortner routine. I have no anti-Moore jihad. I am just against creepy guys nosing around school girls half their age.

I am sorry that you are left with a candidate that finds themself in such a predicament. Stick with the sinking ship and you will have Davy Jones or whatever his name democrat as the new Senator of Alabama.

If you live in Alabama, I would be pressuring the Govenor to once again postpone the election. Maybe Alabama can then find a Pro-Trump, candidate that doesn’t cruise around high schools parking lots lookling for girl-leens...

I won’t say that your motto is: “If it bleeds butcher it”...not me. I wouldn’t go there.

131 posted on 11/13/2017, 11:53:45 PM by abigkahuna (How can you be at two places at once when you are nowhere at all?)

quote:

To: FrdmLvr
Yeah, and if he was such a predatory creep, they want us to believe down there in AL in all those years, there was never one single p!ssed off father who decided to beat the crap out of him?

134 posted on 11/13/2017, 11:56:22 PM by GnuThere

quote:

To: boycott
Not that any of this ever happened but now flirting is considered predatory behavior.

136 posted on 11/14/2017, 12:00:02 AM by Rebelbase (There are only two genders. The rest are mental disorders.)

quote:

To: boycott
I haven’t linked to DRUDGE in over 3 months, and WON’T
AGAIN. HE is as liberal as the NYT! Don’t give him
the hits!!!

144 posted on 11/14/2017, 12:30:10 AM by pollywog (" O thou who changest not....ABIDE with me")

...they are in full on eating their own mode

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Proud Musk and Dogecoin fanboy

Plinkey posted:

jesus christ freep, you're off the rails

...they are in full on eating their own mode

Hell yes this is what sustains me.

VitalSigns
Sep 3, 2011

Oh man if you had told me in 2002 that the far right would excommunicate Matt Drudge for being too liberal :allears:

Plinkey
Aug 4, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
There's still more to come, turns out it takes a long time to scrape freep.

Fathis Munk
Feb 23, 2013

??? ?
Yes, eat your own and die on the hill of pedophilia you fucks.

Jagged Jim
Sep 26, 2013

I... I can only look though the window...

Plinkey posted:

Mariner has been pretty solidly on the Moore is hosed either way train and has been getting poo poo on for it for like a week.

Somehow still kicking around and not banned yet though, he must donate monthly.

http://freerepublic.com/~mariner/ posted:

Since Aug 30, 1998

As a 98 Freeper he's more or less untouchable unless he does something truly heretical like vote for a Clinton or something.

Jagged Jim
Sep 26, 2013

I... I can only look though the window...
Cruz pulls support from Moore: Allegations merit ‘criminal prosecution’ if true

I think that leaves Rand Paul (lol) as the only senator still endorsing Moore.

Keywords posted:

alabama; cruz; cruznadian; cubanadian; goldmansachs; lyingted; moore; mooreproblems; roymoore; tedcruz; texas; texasfoldem

Haha I can feel the impotent rage from here! :allears:

quote:

To: conservative98

There was more evidence against Ted Cruz on Amanda Carpenter’s twitter than we have seen so far against Roy Moore.

4 posted on 11/13/2017 8:16:13 PM PST by Lurkinanloomin (Natural Born Citizen Means Born Here Of Citizen Parents - Know Islam, No Peace -No Islam, Know Peace)

quote:

Class act that Cruz. Guess he took a break from surfing porn and driving his wife to a side of the road breakdown

6 posted on 11/13/2017 8:16:38 PM PST by over3Owithabrain

And now Rand is a brave martyr standing firm against the rising tide of leftist violence. :sigh:

quote:

This is disappointing! Rand Paul, who the left has PHYSICALLY tried to take out, has not withdrawn his support. Good for him.

7 posted on 11/13/2017 8:17:16 PM PST by House Atreides (BOYCOTT the NFL, its products and players 100% - PERMANENT)

quote:

This is infuriating. Can someone please tell me, did he do it? Is there any proof or admission of illegal acts? Because if not, Cruz and all the other fake, lying, sniveling, two-faced RINOs are basically saying they are okay with a tyrannical government where good men are not allowed in leadership. Good grief. They disagree with him, so they are jumping headfirst into tyranny. What a worthless bunch of spineless maggots.

12 posted on 11/13/2017 8:20:10 PM PST by youthphil

Now let me tell you why Hillary must be drawn and quartered and have all the flesh stripped from her bones.

quote:

One of the horrible legacies of 0bama’s America: guilty until proven innocent.

16 posted on 11/13/2017 8:21:27 PM PST by wastedyears (US out of the UN, UN out of the US.)

Careful now, don't hurt yourself.

quote:

Cruz sucks

20 posted on 11/13/2017 8:24:40 PM PST by Crucial

Friendship ended with Cruz, now Trump is my best friend!

quote:

I am truly embarrassed that I was once foolish enough to support Ted Cruz.

How could I have been so silly?

There are only two parties... those that support Trump’s MAGA mission, and those who do not.

Swamp v Patriots

Trump is going to have to take down the swamp dwellers in the republican party as well as the demorat party.

Information coming out of the Saudi housecleaning may be exactly what he needs to do it.

Exactly how have so many members of government, on modest salaries, amassed fortunes?

22 posted on 11/13/2017 8:26:04 PM PST by Bobalu (The NFL, Watching their demise is more fun than watching their games.)

quote:

Oh come ON!!!! Geez! And to think I was a Cruz supporter in the primaries,

25 posted on 11/13/2017 8:27:49 PM PST by FrdmLvr (“What Happened you ask?...Ma’am, you got your rear end kicked.” Bannon)

quote:

To: Bobalu

Yep, that’s why I began referring to him as “Dead Cruz”.

With me, politically, he is.

35 posted on 11/13/2017 8:33:48 PM PST by DoughtyOne (McConnell / Ryan: Why pass Cons legislation when we can pass Leftist legislation for Leftists?)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 22 | View Replies]

quote:

Typical Rep reaction. Throw a colleague under the bus and don't fight the accusers no matter how baseless the charge. In the meantime Menendez is about to receive jury nullification after Grahmnesty testifies on his behalf re his character. The Dems rally about their own no matter what the charge.

Cruz has always been a wimp and a fraud.

40 posted on 11/13/2017 8:37:35 PM PST by kabar

quote:

Count copulot takes a stand...on his knees.

These pieces of sh!t in the senate never squawked about an ahole from Chicago that was a KNOWN America-hating marxist muslim human being illegal alien named Barack Hussein Osama. No alarms raised. They didn’t even check if he was a citizen. It seems the senate exists to put its imprimatur on foreign nationals running for the President of the United States. Obama, Cruz, Rubio...

It’s time for a convention of the states to hold Nuremberg-style treason trials and hangings on the national mall. Radically reduce the federal govt back to its constitutional restraints.

43 posted on 11/13/2017 8:42:20 PM PST by Electric Graffiti (Obama voters killed America...Treat them accordingly.)

quote:

Comment #45 Removed by Moderator

quote:

To: Lazamataz

Well put

64 posted on 11/13/2017 8:57:18 PM PST by HANG THE EXPENSE (Life's tough.It's tougher when you're stupid.)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 45 | View Replies]

Ahahahaha!

quote:

To: Red Steel

I’ll be so glad when President Trump gets home. He leaves and congress totally runs amuck. Maybe he can get them back on task.

55 posted on 11/13/2017 8:49:33 PM PST by Duchess47 ("One day I will leave this world and dream myself to Reality" Crazy Horse)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 51 | View Replies]

Saving this for when Rand eventually wusses out.

quote:

To: Kalamata

Don’t get sick, get angrier than hell!!

If Rand Paul, victim of actual physical violence ideologically motivated, still stands with Judge Moore, then he is the Great Man of the Senate and I say bravo!

67 posted on 11/13/2017 9:01:45 PM PST by elcid1970 ("The Second Amendment is more important than Islam.")
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 56 | View Replies]

What the hell is he talking about? What "secret documents?"

quote:

To: Duchess47

I hope that President Trump plays 3-D chess on these RINO pukes. Trump should declassify 20% of the secret documents that back him up and then wait. Later, when the left screams in agony, he should let another 20%. Rinse and repeat.

68 posted on 11/13/2017 9:04:34 PM PST by WMarshal (John McCain is the turd in America's punch bowl.)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 55 | View Replies]

Too cheap to hire a grounds crew?

quote:

To: elcid1970

I agree.

Paul is under a great deal of pain I’ll bet.

The fact he was mowing his own lawn tells me something about him. I respect that.

70 posted on 11/13/2017 9:06:16 PM PST by DoughtyOne (McConnell / Ryan: Why pass Cons legislation when we can pass Leftist legislation for Leftists?)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 67 | View Replies]

quote:

What happened to innocent until proven guilty... and reasonable doubt?

73 posted on 11/13/2017 9:11:43 PM PST by plain talk

Death to America! :freep:

quote:

I am close to wishing the NORKs would drop a nuclear bomb on DC when congress is in session...and Trump and his family is somewhere else of course.

Yes, this is as awful a wish as can be made. But the American people have only enimies in congress, no friends. They are all wicked and treacherous. DC needs a Sodom and Gomorrah style house cleaning

92 posted on 11/13/2017 9:52:50 PM PST by Angels27

Helen Highwater
Feb 19, 2014

And furthermore
Grimey Drawer

Jagged Jim posted:

This is disappointing! Rand Paul, who the left has PHYSICALLY tried to take out, has not withdrawn his support. Good for him.

7 posted on 11/13/2017 8:17:16 PM PST by House Atreides (BOYCOTT the NFL, its products and players 100% - PERMANENT)

Wait, so now the old, white, wealthy anaesthesiologist is somehow an Antifa stormtrooper?

Eggplant Squire
Aug 14, 2003

Anyone can be activated. ANYONE.

SocketWrench
Jul 8, 2012

by Fritz the Horse

VitalSigns posted:

I always get the biggest kick out of the freep threads that are 50% "booga booga every single Muslim wants to murder you gays, vote for us we're the only ones you can trust to protect you" and the other 50% are "oh man I can't wait to stone some queers to death"

Well, let's face it, log cabin Republicans will always prove this works, in theory

SocketWrench
Jul 8, 2012

by Fritz the Horse

Icon Of Sin posted:

They did? *googles*
Hmm, everything I'm finding says that's bullshit, and every car and truck from that era I've been in didn't have that "feature"

SocketWrench
Jul 8, 2012

by Fritz the Horse

Plinkey posted:

To: boycott; SandyInSeattle
My Dad drank his tea unsweetened. My family, all six of us, spent a lot of time down south where they drink a lot of sweet tea.
His favorite tag line to waitresses, when asked if he wanted sweet tea, was to say, “Just stick your finger in it darlin’.” We all laughed, though we’d heard it a hundred times, and my Mom would say, “Oh Bob.”

My line to waitresses, when asked if we want dessert is to ask her if she knows what the Teddy Bear said when asked if he wanted dessert.
She says “I don’t know.”
Then I say, “He says, `No thanks. I’m stuffed.’” She pretends to laugh and my daughter still pretends to be mortified and my wife asks for cheesecake.
Lock us up and throw away the key for talking to young women as if they are attractive young women, even if they are someone else’s daughter.

Since when are Democrats muslims on male-female matters?
Anyone here actually buying this standard lefty smear (”He hit on them!”, especially coming from the party of pedophilia) should be embarrassed for themselves.

87 posted on 11/13/2017, 11:00:51 PM by tumblindice (America's founding fathers: all armed conservatives)

I wonder how much spit this freeper has unknowingly eaten in his lifetime. Being a retarded rear end in a top hat is not being witty, cute, or cool.

"(”He hit on them!”"

He didn't hit on them, he molested them

"especially coming from the party of pedophilia"

I'm sorry, which party is getting busted for molesting kids, sending dick pics to minors, and doesn't seem to understand what's wrong with loving 14 year olds?

SocketWrench
Jul 8, 2012

by Fritz the Horse

Jagged Jim posted:

One of the horrible legacies of 0bama’s America: guilty until proven innocent.

16 posted on 11/13/2017 8:21:27 PM PST by wastedyears (US out of the UN, UN out of the US.)

Yes, tell us more about how it's really the dems doing this and not Republicans from 2008 to present

Jagged Jim posted:

What the hell is he talking about? What "secret documents?"

These

SocketWrench fucked around with this message at 15:12 on Nov 14, 2017

Fritz Coldcockin
Nov 7, 2005

SocketWrench posted:

They did? *googles*
Hmm, everything I'm finding says that's bullshit, and every car and truck from that era I've been in didn't have that "feature"

Holy poo poo. Really? "Women who are assaulted don't forget the details"?

I hope this sonuvabitch gets the poo poo beaten out of him by a bunch of people down a dark alley someday, then when the police ask him to describe what they are wearing, I want to see him try to remember. See if he can remember all the details then.

HappyHippo
Nov 19, 2003
Do you have an Air Miles Card?

Jagged Jim posted:

It’s time for a convention of the states to hold Nuremberg-style treason trials and hangings on the national mall. Radically reduce the federal govt back to its constitutional restraints. 

:stare:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

OAquinas
Jan 27, 2008

Biden has sat immobile on the Iron Throne of America. He is the Master of Malarkey by the will of the gods, and master of a million votes by the might of his inexhaustible calamari.

Helen Highwater posted:

Wait, so now the old, white, wealthy anaesthesiologist is somehow an Antifa stormtrooper?

Well, what kind of anesthesiologist would know how to bring the pain like he did? Seems kinda fishy.

That's just freep being freep. For them talk of mass executions is like discussing the weather and how it affects their knees.