Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Anne Whateley
Feb 11, 2007
:unsmith: i like nice words
I'm bi and I'd still be baffled and pissed if my partner of two years was out in general but not to me

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

doesn't sound like dude was hiding it, just never stopped her to say he liked men. esp after agreeing not to discuss past partners i can see why it might not come up often

Catalina
May 20, 2008

Absurd Alhazred posted:

A few years ago, my gynecologists found abnormal cells in my cervix. I kept going for regular exams to monitor the progress of these cells. Now that I'm 25, and the cells have reach a "high grade" status, I've been advised to get the cells surgically removed.

I told my boyfriend about it because I was concerned, and I wish I never had now. He is so against modern western medicine.

Aside from a post's title, that's a new record for how fast I internally shouted :sever: at one of these.

LadyPictureShow
Nov 18, 2005

Success!

Absurd Alhazred posted:

My [25 F] boyfriend [27 M] of 7 months is very against me getting surgery, and it's really getting to me and having me reconsider our relationship

:sever: both your malignant cells and your boyfriend, OP.

'Douche with diluted essential oils, it worked on my dick warts!'
:murder:

LadyPictureShow fucked around with this message at 05:00 on Nov 15, 2017

La Brea Carpet
Nov 22, 2007

I have no mouth and I must post

LadyPictureShow posted:

'Douche with diluted essential oils, it worked on my dick warts!'
:murder:

I mean tea tree oil makes my scalp tingle and burn a little bit. I can only imagine what that would feel like on the inside.

chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

La Brea Carpet posted:

I mean tea tree oil makes my scalp tingle and burn a little bit. I can only imagine what that would feel like on the inside.

Especially when diluted a million times to maximum potency!

La Brea Carpet
Nov 22, 2007

chumbler posted:

Especially when diluted a million times to maximum potency!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HMGIbOGu8q0

Motronic
Nov 6, 2009

LOVE LOVE SKELETON posted:

doesn't sound like dude was hiding it, just never stopped her to say he liked men. esp after agreeing not to discuss past partners i can see why it might not come up often

TWO YEARS. How does this NOT come up?

I don't give a poo poo about the specifics of the <major part of who I am topic>, it could be anything.

This one just got bonus points for how she found out and how clueless this dude is about why she's upset.

Lack of communication, the thing that makes all of these posts possible.

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Proud Musk and Dogecoin fanboy

Absurd Alhazred posted:

My [25 F] boyfriend [27 M] of 7 months is very against me getting surgery, and it's really getting to me and having me reconsider our relationship

:sever: because your boyfriend is incredibly loving stupid, do not stick essential or most other kinds of oil (motor oil is fine) into your vagina.

La Brea Carpet
Nov 22, 2007

Admiral Ray posted:

:sever: because your boyfriend is incredibly loving stupid, do not stick essential or most other kinds of oil (motor oil is fine) into your vagina.

My girl is full synthetic.

Anyway, in the comments she admits he is also militantly anti-vax and would leave her if she dared to vaccinate any of their hypothetical children.

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

I genuinely cannot imagine how she could continue dating that dumbass after he said he was anti-vax.

Barudak
May 7, 2007

La Brea Carpet posted:

My husband of 2 years (29M) wants to buy his mother (60's F) a boobjob for Christmas. I (30F) want a divorce.

She drives her car headlong into the market, rolling through a pair of men carrying a glass bottles of tabasco, an honest tomato vendors stall, and finally a business selling gaily waving flags of china. Soon the windshield is totally covered in the seeping sticky scarlet mess and her systems engine warnings are blaring but undeterred she pushes the gas pedal harder. “Im still on course to be married” she says cheerfully to herself and nudging the GPS, “why should I ever stop now?”

Barudak fucked around with this message at 05:30 on Nov 15, 2017

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

La Brea Carpet posted:

My husband of 2 years (29M) wants to buy his mother (60's F) a boobjob for Christmas. I (30F) want a divorce.

:barf:

quote:

A few months into our relationship I ran into him at the mall when bra shopping. He was buying lingerie. We hadn't yet had sex at that point so I was suspicious. Was he cheating on me? Oh, no don't worry, "it's just for my mom." Wtf? Apparently she was worried she wasn't attractive to men so he thought a gift would cheer her up.

You are on a good track here. Stay with this man, he's a winner and I can easily see what led you to marry him.

spite house
Apr 28, 2009

La Brea Carpet posted:

Likely a creative writing project but on the off chance that it's legit, there's no way this guy's "mother" is actually his mother.

chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

spite house posted:

Likely a creative writing project but on the off chance that it's legit, there's no way this guy's "mother" is actually his mother.

Yeah but are we talking crossdressing kink, cheating, or Bates?

therobit
Aug 19, 2008

I've been tryin' to speak with you for a long time

Absurd Alhazred posted:

Holy lol what a piece of poo poo.

Catalina
May 20, 2008

First time I've seen this video. :perfect:

One time I joined a friend of a friend's Vegan Potluck group on Facebook to be nice, and maybe pick up some recipes, because vegan food can taste good and I'll try everything once. I'm high functioning autistic, It took almost a year after leaving the group to convince Facebook I wasn't also interested in her related anti-vaxxer interests. gently caress that.
She's ended up reaping the results of making the poor decision of basically abandoning her children to and her husband off with some British guy with a boathouse she met on the internet. I really, really hope her kids will be okay, but I can't help but feel some really petty glee that someone so judgmental and sure of her expertise on the medical condition that affects me personally has had her life hosed up because of her overall terrible judgement, while during the same my life has gotten incrementally better because of the good judgement of how to treat my condition from myself and my support around me.

La Brea Carpet
Nov 22, 2007

JNMother took the baby (not much yet)

quote:

I've gotten quite a few messages, so I'm going to update with the little I can.

There was a hearing today.

Grandmother still has the baby.

She did show up to court.

Court ended for the day and will reconvene tomorrow.

I cannot put any details of the hearing or anything along those lines up, yet, as much as I want to feed the Drama Llamas with enough feed to fill them for a year.

I also have been asked not to divulge any details in PM for now.

We are all kind of in Limbo, right now, so we just ask for good thoughts and happy vibes.

Thanks everyone for the continued support and care.

Once all is said and done we shall anoint our lovely God Warrior with a nickname just for brevity sake.

Genocyber
Jun 4, 2012

Motronic posted:

I don't give a poo poo about the specifics of the <major part of who I am topic>, it could be anything.

This one just got bonus points for how she found out and how clueless this dude is about why she's upset.

Pretty easily? If he's not the kind of person that creeps on people he find attractive and they weren't discussing their exes him being bi likely wouldn't come up in conversation, and it's not something that's remotely necessary to disclose on its own. His GF is upset because of biphobia, nothing more.

nerd plus rage
May 12, 2014

It's a metaphor for something, probably

Absurd Alhazred posted:

Nitr0
Aug 17, 2005

IT'S FREE REAL ESTATE

almightyerin posted:

I [32F] am being forced by my husband [33 M] of 3 years to file bug reports??

Jesus gently caress I would smash the lightbulbs

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

almightyerin posted:

I [32F] am being forced by my husband [33 M] of 3 years to file bug reports??

Oh my good god :murder:

Beta test his car into a lake.

Ghost Leviathan
Mar 2, 2017

Exploration is ill-advised.
I'm picturing something like Wallace and Grommit without the dorky British charm.

Alien Sex Manual
Dec 14, 2010

is not a sandwich

spite house posted:

I'm not sure what you mean by this. The dad died when he was small and mom latched on to her son as a surrogate husband, with all the boundary crossings that entails. Not exactly unheard of in child welfare circles.

LethalGeek
Nov 4, 2009

That creepy mom and son story was a hell of a roller coaster. Would ride again A+

ArbitraryC
Jan 28, 2009
Pick a number, any number
Pillbug

Motronic posted:

They specifically didn't talk about their ex's and the first time it came up by pure coincidence he was upfront about it. Where exactly do you think it'd come up previously?

Milotic
Mar 4, 2009

9CL apologist
Slippery Tilde
JFC, beyond all reasonable doubt does not apply here Miss Marple/Nancy Drew:

I [32f]. There is something weird going on with my boyfriend [30m] and our pregnant! customer.

quote:

u/jcchee
My boyfriend Carl and I work in a restaurant. Carl is in top management and I'm in low level management. We aren't always working the same hours but I've noticed something very odd when I am working with Carl.

One month ago, Carl called me in work because he needed help with something that I am very good at. It was my day off but I was happy to come in and help him. I was there for about 1 hour when a woman (20's?) came in. She looked shocked when she saw me and sat down at the front table. I recognised her as she has been in a few times before. But rarely whenever I'm in work. I noticed Carl started acting off with me and told me he didn't need my help anymore and he's happy for me to go home. I was hesitant to leave but I did anyway because I had a lot to do outside of work.

The whole thing left me with a sour taste. Carl came home at 8pm. He was very loving and affectionate. We had dinner, We had sex and then we showered and went to bed. But when Carl fell asleep I looked through his phone. (Sorry.) all his messages were deleted so I looked at his contacts and there was a number under 'Zzzzz.' I copied the number into my phone.

As it was the weekend we were both off. Carl went to the gym and I called the number. (My caller id withheld) No answer.

Monday morning, Carl went to work. I was supposed to come in at 12 o clock. But I turned up at 10. Sure enough, the customer was there again. Carl and her were talking at the bar. Carl's face went white when he saw me. Carl went in the kitchen. I rang the number again. (Secretly) her phone rang but she didn't answer. So I knew he had this customers number hidden in his phone.

Customer left the bar and sat at the table. I introduced myself. Carl came out and was very very disappointed to see me talking to his girl. But I had noticed she had a scan picture on her lock screen wallpaper. I asked her if she was expecting. Yes she was. She was 15 weeks pregnant. I had a horrible feeling in my stomach.

After work. I asked Carl who the girl was and he just said 'regular customer.' He got defensive and asked why I was so interested in a customer. We hadn't spoken about it since but I'm planning to do some 'looking into' because I have a gut feeling that she's pregnant with Carls baby, It's just a horrible feeling that's telling me so.

If anyone has any idea for me to find out what's going on. I'd be very appreciative. Am I jumping the gun? I know it seems crazy but something is telling me that my gut is right.

TLDR : customer and boyfriend have a weird thing going on. I think she's pregnant with his baby. I need to look into it before I throw accusations around. Any help?

She’s asking reddit for help investigating. She’d be better off on r/privatedicks

ArbitraryC
Jan 28, 2009
Pick a number, any number
Pillbug

Milotic posted:

I [32f]. There is something weird going on with my boyfriend [30m] and our pregnant! customer.

She’s asking reddit for help investigating. She’d be better off on r/privatedicks

setting aside that he's obviously cheating on her why did he go with Zzzzzz as his stealth contact? Wouldn't take sherlock holmes to figure out that's an affair/dealer.

Beachcomber
May 21, 2007

Another day in paradise.

Slippery Tilde

Milotic posted:

Or publicdicks, like her boyfriend's. I guess she's already on it

Palpek
Dec 27, 2008

Do you feel it, Zach?
My coffee warned me about it.

La Brea Carpet posted:

Amazing. One of the best ones in the thread for sure.

Outrail
Jan 4, 2009

www.sapphicrobotica.com
:roboluv: :love: :roboluv:

abigserve posted:

I think you're underestimating both the kids and the parents to be honest to such a degree I doubt that's the real reason you aren't inviting them, but whatever.

Yeah, having worked on several properties with large animals and watercourses I'm going to suggest trusting the person who owns the farm when they say there's a whole bunch of things that can drown and/or stomp on your kid rather than a handwave and projection from the disinterested third party forums user.

Ghost Leviathan
Mar 2, 2017

Exploration is ill-advised.
I always picture a Carl as the Aqua Teen Hunger Force one. It makes everything better.

LadyPictureShow
Nov 18, 2005

Success!

La Brea Carpet posted:

Man, every update to this story I always hope the tldr is 'baby is back with mother, grandmother in custody'

Milotic
Mar 4, 2009

9CL apologist
Slippery Tilde

LadyPictureShow posted:

Man, every update to this story I always hope the tldr is 'baby is back with mother, grandmother in custody'

Either something is left out or the whole thing is fake. I’m leaning to the latter.

Do you know what time it is?

Wife and I [39F&39M] moved and there's a wrestling ring in our back yard. Our kids [13M, 8F&7M] want to keep it so they can fight. Wife wants to get rid of it.

quote:

u/CatchingDune
My family and I have had to move to Oregon for my wife's new promotion. She's become the head of the branch for the business on the west coast and they're main office is here. We bought a new home which we thought was ideal for us. It was in a good school district, close to her work and close to my job. We have a big backyard and we didn't know about this at the time that we bought the house. Right up the back surrounded by trees was a wrestling ring covered in a tarp. It was Christmas come early to the kids who were playing in it. My wife wants to get rid of the wrestling ring because she thinks it's stupid and dangerous. They've promised us they're not going to powerbomb each other or anything. I kinda want them to keep it seeing as how far away we moved. Even our daughter was fighting [7M] in the ring. Am I being too soft in wanting them to keep it?

tl;dr: Am I being too soft in wanting them to keep the ring?

LadyPictureShow
Nov 18, 2005

Success!

Milotic posted:

Either something is left out or the whole thing is fake. I’m leaning to the latter.

Do you know what time it is?

Wife and I [39F&39M] moved and there's a wrestling ring in our back yard. Our kids [13M, 8F&7M] want to keep it so they can fight. Wife wants to get rid of it.

Probably, but I just hope it's vague because it's an ongoing thing and sounds so baffling I want to believe.

Clearly, guy has to challenge the wife to a ladder match to decide whether or not they keep the wrestling match.

venus de lmao
Apr 30, 2007

Call me "pixeltits"

La Brea Carpet posted:

"God Warrior" makes me think this lady is some kind of whackjob cultist and grandma is trying to save the baby.

The Lone Badger
Sep 24, 2007

Bertrand Hustle posted:

"God Warrior" makes me think this lady is some kind of whackjob cultist and grandma is trying to save the baby.

I think they're referring to Grandma as a god-warrior because she's a nutso cultist (and possibly calls herself that).

Helios Grime
Jan 27, 2012

Where we are going we won't need shirts
Pillbug

LadyPictureShow posted:

Clearly, guy has to challenge the wife to a ladder match to decide whether or not they keep the wrestling match.

Since it's the kids that want it they'll need to fight the wife. The Husband can be a cheerleader.

LadyPictureShow
Nov 18, 2005

Success!

Helios Grime posted:

Since it's the kids that want it they'll need to fight the wife. The Husband can be a cheerleader.

Yeah, but the dad said he kind of wants to allow them to keep it. Would that make him like, Jimmy Hart or Paul Bearer in this situation?

I haven't watched wrestling since I was a kid. Do they have a name for a 3-on-1 winner take all match with a biased ref?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

darkwasthenight
Jan 7, 2011

GENE TRAITOR

Bertrand Hustle posted:

I got that whacko grandma has christened the child as God Warrior without their input tbh.