Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Roland Jones
Aug 18, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

I actually chuckled a little at this one.

I'm morbidly curious how the drunk duck and Prickly City will react to the Moore stuff. Despite them being in the comics section I feel like the duck at least will try to address it, in some way that's probably horrible and victim-blame-y or deflects towards the Democrats again. Might get some more papers to drop the strip if it's bad enough.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Keiya
Aug 22, 2009

Come with me if you want to not die.
I'm hoping Carmen acts all offended at the idea she's not mature enough to choose her own sexual partners and the strip gets thrown off the comics page for turning into DbD.

But that probably won't happen.

VitalSigns
Sep 3, 2011

Roland Jones posted:

I did too, not because the joke is funny, but because Prickly City loves to vilify Republicans as traitorous RINOs for disagreeing with Stallie on things.

":bahgawd:Purge all the heretics, purify the party :jihad:, wait why am I being dragged to the ovens how did we come to this :qq:"

VitalSigns fucked around with this message at 06:51 on Nov 15, 2017

Pander
Oct 9, 2007

Fear is the glue that holds society together. It's what makes people suppress their worst impulses. Fear is power.

And at the end of fear, oblivion.

Roland Jones posted:

I'm morbidly curious how the drunk duck and Prickly City will react to the Moore stuff. Despite them being in the comics section I feel like the duck at least will try to address it, in some way that's probably horrible and victim-blame-y or deflects towards the Democrats again. Might get some more papers to drop the strip if it's bad enough.

Pretty sure in about 6 days drinky duck will include numerous mentions to Juanita Broaddrick.

T-man
Aug 22, 2010

Talk shit, get bzzzt.

Pants Donkey posted:

Eden updated! Rejoice, sinners!

The Free Market has spoken, and there is a place for astroturfing protests and rallies. Who are you to complain about capitalism, friend? Or should I say...comrade?

A Good Cartoon

Gaystopo is hands-down the feel-good term of the year :allears:

I've never heard anyone say this; just that you may like ladies/dudes more/less as you get older or maybe sex in general stops being a big deal for you. Maybe it's because you aren't arguing in good faith and just want an excuse to imprison kids in conversion camps. I hope you die.

Holy poo poo, I've seen stuff like these in actual, honest-to-goodness transgender activism groups on Facebook. Half of these would probably get reposted without comment.

It's kinda depressing to realize that someone could be so far behind that saying "trans people want to exist" is so shocking as to not need smearing.

the_steve
Nov 9, 2005

We're always hiring!

Roland Jones posted:

Drunky Duck: "Who remembers that time Bill Clinton got a blowjob from a consenting adult?"

Pants Donkey
Nov 13, 2011

Tinsley flat-out ignored O'Reilly and Ailes so I don't see why he would do any different with Moore.

Trapezium Dave
Oct 22, 2012

:australia:

Campbell:

Pope:

Rowe:

Wilcox:

Selachian
Oct 9, 2012

Odds that any "actual policy ideas" other than "Democrats bad" and, of course, "God, I hate the Clintons," are going to be mentioned?

Pakled
Aug 6, 2011

WE ARE SMART

Selachian posted:

Odds that any "actual policy ideas" other than "Democrats bad" and, of course, "God, I hate the Clintons," are going to be mentioned?

"Balance the budget while massively cutting taxes."

Alhazred
Feb 16, 2011

Trapezium Dave
Oct 22, 2012

I'm assuming the Carmen Running as a Republican storyline isn't going to avoid a primary because the whole "former staffer for Hillary Hunny Bunny" is a bit of a career killer.

Grimdude
Sep 25, 2006

It was a shame how he carried on

Much like any good political cartoonist, it's good that he explains what's happening instead of becoming a competent artist.

War Wizard
Jan 4, 2007

:)

If my same sex desire isn't irreversible, what would it be reverting to? :confused:

Somfin
Oct 25, 2010

In my🦚 experience🛠️ the big things🌑 don't teach you anything🤷‍♀️.

Nap Ghost

Grimdude posted:

Much like any good political cartoonist, it's good that he explains what's happening instead of becoming a competent artist.

What loving anime has he been watching that has five-pointed stars in the pupils of the characters

Tarezax
Sep 12, 2009

MORT cancels dance: interrupted by MORT

Somfin posted:

What loving anime has he been watching that has five-pointed stars in the pupils of the characters

Bible Black?

NoEyedSquareGuy
Mar 16, 2009

Just because Liquor's dead, doesn't mean you can just roll this bitch all over town with "The Freedoms."

Angepain
Jul 13, 2012

what keeps happening to my clothes

Sandpuppy posted:

Fighting bigotry, hate, intolerance, and fascism? The Gaystopo sound like an alright bunch.

And I had no idea World War I was a trans-pride thing.

No, it's "World War T". Like World War Z except Brad Pitt is running from hordes of trans people desperate to change all the cis people's genders. I'd watch it.

VitalSigns
Sep 3, 2011

Angepain posted:

No, it's "World War T". Like World War Z except Brad Pitt is running from hordes of trans people desperate to change all the cis people's genders. I'd watch it.

What I love about that comic is the scary transwoman isn't even out to transify anyone else, she's just like "I'm going not gonna follow your rules, let me live my life, don't be a dick" and we're all apparently supposed to recoil in horror at the thought of not dragging her away to a camp to be electrocuted into passivity.

Fathis Munk
Feb 23, 2013

??? ?

DACK FAYDEN posted:

Shouldn't it be "Gaystapo"
(or GAY-HEINEY Staatspolizei if you want to go real deep)

because "gay-stop-o" sounds like they're anti-gay dude is undermining his own point

It should 100% be gaystapo, a term that's been around for a while now but that the cartoonist wasn't even able to spell correctly I guess.

Samurai Sanders
Nov 4, 2003

Pillbug

Grimdude posted:

I don’t get panel 2.

Regalingualius
Jan 7, 2012

We gazed into the eyes of madness... And all we found was horny.

Mr. Squishy posted:

"This guy keeps saying Democrats have paranoid delusions, he's probably a false-flag"

He has ties with loving RT! Of course I’m gonna be skeptical that he’s acting as a Russian propagandist, knowingly or otherwise, in order to help continue stirring up poo poo within the US.

Fulchrum
Apr 16, 2013

by R. Guyovich

Regalingualius posted:

He has ties with loving RT! Of course I’m gonna be skeptical that he’s acting as a Russian propagandist, knowingly or otherwise, in order to help continue stirring up poo poo within the US.

I'd say don't attribute to massive corruption what can be attributed to being a self centered smug douchebag fuckwit, but Rall is all the proof we need that the two are in no way mututally exclusive.

We already know that Russia hired Rall purely to feed their propaganda to the dumbest kind of leftists, why wouldn't they hire more Ralls?

Lunar Suite
Jun 5, 2011

If you love a flower which happens to be on a star, it is sweet at night to gaze at the sky. All the stars are a riot of flowers.

e: may as well

Lunar Suite fucked around with this message at 12:12 on Nov 15, 2017

Jonas Albrecht
Jun 7, 2012

lol

Mx.
Dec 16, 2006

I'm a great fan! When I watch TV I'm always saying "That's political correctness gone mad!"
Why thankyew!

More Pope:

From the brief few days in 2013 when gay marriage was legal in the ACT:

Today's followup:

logger
Jun 28, 2008

...and in what manner the Ancyent Marinere came back to his own Country.
Soiled Meat

"I hate you dad, you are a liar! Heroes and superheroes aren't the same thing."

Avirosb
Nov 21, 2016

Everyone makes pisstakes

I'm not too comfortable with the way that superhero is checking out that kid :ohdear:

Murdstone
Jun 14, 2005

I'm feeling Jimmy

Pants Donkey posted:

I've never heard anyone say this; just that you may like ladies/dudes more/less as you get older or maybe sex in general stops being a big deal for you. Maybe it's because you aren't arguing in good faith and just want an excuse to imprison kids in conversion camps. I hope you die.
I like how the nefarious Gay Crusade tactic here is convincing others to see things from your point of view.

Saint Sputnik
Apr 1, 2007

Tyrannosaurs in P-51 Volkswagens!

Ker-ANIME!

Shangri-Law School
Feb 19, 2013

PSA: I did not get around to posting the Herblocks on Sunday, will resume this weekend. Sorry for the delay.

Randalor
Sep 4, 2011

That's less "Anime" and more "90's band Prozzak". Or "horrible abomination unto God" but I think that defines most of the drunk duck comics.

Apple Pie Hubbub
Feb 14, 2012

Take that, you greedy jerk!
Was this reworked into a Roy Moore cartoon at the last minute? Allie clearly drew most of it as usual, but it looks like Stantis drew Moore himself.

Apple Pie Hubbub fucked around with this message at 15:16 on Nov 15, 2017

MechaCrash
Jan 1, 2013

Gee, if only there were another more prominent Republican you could use instead of this one.

Although I guess it's pretty sad (but not surprising) that this is where some of them are starting to draw the line. But only some.

MechaCrash fucked around with this message at 16:20 on Nov 15, 2017

Ramos
Jul 3, 2012

Does this man have a twitter or something? I want to know what sort of anime he's been watching.

Nenonen
Oct 22, 2009

Mulla on aina kolkyt donaa taskussa

beepsandboops posted:

Tinsley confirmed weeb

Freepaboo

DACK FAYDEN
Feb 25, 2013

Bear Witness
JRROSE! doesn't even hate Putin he just wants to draw a supervillain once in a while, doesn't he :shobon:

Selachian
Oct 9, 2012

"Strongmen" Erdogan, Duterte, and Putin.

VitalSigns
Sep 3, 2011

Oh thank God for a minute there I was afraid Stantis' libertarianism would give us "'The government has no business telling me what I can consent to do with old men' -A 12 year old girl" -A 55 year old man.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

D.N. Nation
Feb 1, 2012

Sandpuppy posted:

The Rallest of takes.

Leaving aside Rall MMMMBUTDRONES-ing the Roy Moore issue of all things....what is this urban dump supposed to be? Alabama? Is Fat Hitler supposed to be an Alabaman? What's the guy on the right carrying...a book? A phone? What's the point of that? Why can't Ted Rall draw?

• Locked thread