Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

mrkillboy
May 13, 2003

"Something witty."
Shadow Fight 3 is now out worldwide with 80% less shadows and 1000 times more polygons than the previous game.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

I'M HAVING A HOOT EATING CORNETTE THE LONG WAY
I founded a guild in Clone Evolution named Al-Goona. Join and strive to get bin. Laden as a fighter.

Ignoranus
Jun 3, 2006

HAPPY MORNING

Mr Hootington posted:

I founded a guild in Clone Evolution named Al-Goona. Join and strive to get bin. Laden as a fighter.

Are the "iRobots" basically just XP bombs in the form of monsters, or are they useful in some other way, too?

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

Ignoranus posted:

Are the "iRobots" basically just XP bombs in the form of monsters, or are they useful in some other way, too?

They are just exp or darwin fodder.

Ignoranus
Jun 3, 2006

HAPPY MORNING

Mr Hootington posted:

They are just exp or darwin fodder.

OK, that's what I assumed but I figured I'd double-check. Some of these gatcha-type games have some odd mechanics.

What's the Guild ID for Al-Goona? The game wants a numeric Guild ID to try to join.

syscall girl
Nov 7, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Fun Shoe

Ignoranus posted:

OK, that's what I assumed but I figured I'd double-check. Some of these gatcha-type games have some odd mechanics.

What's the Guild ID for Al-Goona? The game wants a numeric Guild ID to try to join.

I found it by hitting refresh a couple times though. (application sent, Hootington)

Rapner
May 7, 2013

In the wrasslin game, aggressively using friends gives them free cash - so even if you're doing well grab a lowbie and use their wrestler to help them out.

Ignoranus
Jun 3, 2006

HAPPY MORNING

syscall girl posted:

I found it by hitting refresh a couple times though. (application sent, Hootington)

Oh, that worked. Same, as IgnorSAus.

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

Guild ID is 31457298.

I need user names so i know pubbies from goons.

Namaer
Jun 6, 2004

Do I need to be on the same server as you to join the goon guild? Tried searching for the guild and it didn't come up

syscall girl
Nov 7, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Fun Shoe

Mr Hootington posted:

Guild ID is 31457298.

(I sent you a flower :byodame:)

syscall girl fucked around with this message at 01:12 on Nov 19, 2017

Tagichatn
Jun 7, 2009

Muscle Hustle is pretty cool, my ID is 319211.

Frohike999
Oct 23, 2003

Mr Hootington posted:

Guild ID is 31457298.

Applied as Frohike999

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

Namaer posted:

Do I need to be on the same server as you to join the goon guild? Tried searching for the guild and it didn't come up

I have no idea. Im on 30.

USMC_Karl
Nov 17, 2003

SUPPORTER OF THE REINSTATED LAWFUL HAWAIIAN GOVERNMENT. HAOLES GET OFF DA `AINA.

Mr Hootington posted:

Guild ID is 31457298.

Applied as Nikramius

Rapner posted:

In the wrasslin game, aggressively using friends gives them free cash - so even if you're doing well grab a lowbie and use their wrestler to help them out.

Yeah, be sure to do this because it actually hands out a relatively decent pay day. I got a couple hundred bucks!

What's everyone's strategy? I made an all light-weight team as a joke and... it actually works pretty well. There are definitely times where I only land one or two hits due to poor spacing, but there are a ton of times where I get double/multi kos thanks to getting trapped in a corner/starting in a tight spot.

AnimalChin
Feb 1, 2006

syscall girl posted:

Flappy Bird was like the gaming equivalent of Blair Witch so of course everyone wanted to reproduce that cost/earning ratio. If that means skimping on actual content and the people needed to craft that even more better.

I hear you but Flappy Bird gave us Flappy Golf and Flappy Golf is pretty darn cool.

e: god dammit both AdVenture Communist and Muscle Hustle are "not compatible" with my Verizon Note 5 wtf

AnimalChin fucked around with this message at 02:28 on Nov 17, 2017

RushJet
Aug 29, 2013

Barfk! Barfk!
:goatdrugs:
Really enjoying this wrestling game!
Added all previous numbers
My wrestle ID is: 319047

TAG ME IN

NPR Journalizard
Feb 14, 2008

Yeah, im getting in on this wrestling game as well. 320691

victorious
Jul 2, 2007

As a youth I prayed, "Give me chastity and continence, but not yet."
Yeah I'm wrestlin'. 321147.

Namaer
Jun 6, 2004

just applied to the clone evolution guild as namaer

Genuine Fake
Oct 2, 2004
Wrostling games 322621

Snowmankilla
Dec 6, 2000

True, true

Mr Hootington posted:

Applied as user##### but changed it to snowman. I have a chefs hat on. Hopefully it shows up as snowman.

emormu
Jan 16, 2012

Mr Hootington posted:

Applied as emormu

Knowlue
Nov 11, 2012

I could eat a sea cucumber
Rolled a yomi and lamia. Although yomi is weak af, it doesn't seem like I need to reroll scum for an optimal start. I'm just going to keep playing

Illiterate Clitoris
Oct 24, 2011

Looking for a place in Clone Evolution as Nurse Lexi

CoffeeQaddaffi
Mar 20, 2009
Applied to the al-Goona Clone Vat as CafeQaddaffi

Dazzo
Jun 22, 2006

Contact ID for wrestling is Dazzo 318794

Omar_Comin
Aug 20, 2004
Dark Jedi Carebear
A new FPS RPG in the style of Fallout/S.T.A.L.K.E.R released called The Sun: Origin. It's 2 bux, is updating frequently, and is pretty good for a 3-man team. Russian developers, so English localization is still being worked on. It's ambitious, and different.

ModeSix
Mar 14, 2009

Mr Hootington posted:

Guild ID is 31457298.

Applied as ModeSix

Just Chamber
Feb 10, 2014

WE MUST RETURN TO THE DANCE! THE NIGHT IS OURS!

Ready to help Powerslam some jobbers in this wrestling game, having lots of fun with it so far.

ID is 322844

deadly_pudding
May 13, 2009

who the fuck is scraeming
"LOG OFF" at my house.
show yourself, coward.
i will never log off

Mr Hootington posted:

Guild ID is 31457298.

Applied to Clones as Inside Job.

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat
Applied in Clones as unclehunky. Had to change servers and apparently things don't carry from one server to another!

DontMindMe
Dec 3, 2010

What could possibly go wrong?

Mr Hootington posted:

Guild ID is 31457298.

Applied as DontMindMe

Mikey Purp
Sep 30, 2008

I realized it's gotten out of control. I realize I'm out of control.
Nother wrasler here - 323491, I added everyone else ITT. This is the first game I've really enjoyed since switching to Android.

One question - Is there any way to make the game not take over my audio so that I can listen to a podcast while playing?

Mikey Purp fucked around with this message at 18:04 on Nov 17, 2017

DontMindMe
Dec 3, 2010

What could possibly go wrong?
Is it just me, or is the clone game...unresponsive at time?

I keep tapping on certain buttons and they don't appear to respond sometimes.
In some cases the button even highlights that I did in fact press it but nothing happens.

EzEight
Jan 21, 2014

Mikey Purp posted:

Nother wrasler here - 323491, I added everyone else ITT. This is the first game I've really enjoyed since switching to Android.

One question - Is there any way to make the game not take over my audio so that I can listen to a podcast while playing?

You can mute the game audio

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

DontMindMe posted:

Is it just me, or is the clone game...unresponsive at time?

I keep tapping on certain buttons and they don't appear to respond sometimes.
In some cases the button even highlights that I did in fact press it but nothing happens.

If you have a bad connection RIP. If i connect to work wifi, which drops randomly, the game force restarts.

Gann Jerrod
Sep 9, 2005

A gun isn't a gun unless it shoots Magic.

Omar_Comin posted:

A new FPS RPG in the style of Fallout/S.T.A.L.K.E.R released called The Sun: Origin. It's 2 bux, is updating frequently, and is pretty good for a 3-man team. Russian developers, so English localization is still being worked on. It's ambitious, and different.

This looks neat, do you know if it supports Bluetooth controllers?

Namaer
Jun 6, 2004

Yea my progress got wiped when I changed servers in clone evolution too but it's ok because I got trump and osama from the roulette thing.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

syscall girl
Nov 7, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Fun Shoe

Namaer posted:

Yea my progress got wiped when I changed servers in clone evolution too but it's ok because I got trump and osama from the roulette thing.

Lucky