Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Suburban Dad
Jan 10, 2007

Well what's attached to a leash that it made itself?
The punchline is the way that you've been fuckin' yourself

How are the 1st gen 6 wagons? I know they have the dumpy v6 (by today's standards), but anything else good or bad I should know?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wibla
Feb 16, 2011

2003-2007? Early models had rust problems, don't really remember anything specific otherwise.

Elmnt80
Dec 30, 2012

Larrymer posted:

How are the 1st gen 6 wagons? I know they have the dumpy v6 (by today's standards), but anything else good or bad I should know?

The higher trim levels are nice, but the more basic ones are kinda meh. Excellent amount of storage space, rear seats fold down super easy.

The 03 and 04 have a 5 speed jatco box, the 06+ have a 6 speed toyota box. Its not any faster, but supposedly you get a bit more mileage? Either way the auto programming is a bit odd and has a sharp 1-2 shift unless its had a recent fluid change and the torque converter can be felt engaging and disengaging at 2k rpm. Its a bit odd to get used to coming from a gm 4l65e.

The 3.0 is not spectacular in any real way, but makes enough power to be enjoyable. However it does have issues with the pcv system failing in interesting ways on the earlier models. It can be cobbled back together with pcv hose, a plastic elbow and a rubber 90° bend hose thats 5/8ths on each end. The other main issue is that the cam seals, oil pan and the timing cover all like to seep oil. Replacing them is supposedly an engine out job, but I have seen people claiming to do them while the motor is in the car. Also, 03/04 have the stupidest exhaust routing which makes changing the oil a pain in the rear end.

Obviously wagon specific parts basically do not exist aftermarket, luckily, they're aren't too many unique bits and they don't fail that much. My local dealership has been pretty good at getting stuff in if I give them the part number.

Overall, its a comfy, quirky enjoyable car. I've had my 04 for over a year now and aside from chasing a phantom oil leak, its been a good car.

dissss
Nov 10, 2007

I'm a terrible forums poster with terrible opinions.

Here's a cat fucking a squid.
I’m chuckling at calling a Mazda 6 wagon quirky - you don’t get more mainstream than that in my part of the world (they were the rep mobile for many years)

Elmnt80
Dec 30, 2012

Here you have half a dozen protege 5s and 1 other 6 wagon. Mazda 6s in general aren't as common here.

Edit: To put a point on it, just changing the wheels on it was enough that when someone in my area asks what I drive and I tell them, they generally have already seen/noticed it. And I haven't taken it much beyond a 15 mile radius of my house.

Elmnt80 fucked around with this message at 00:25 on Oct 23, 2017

some kinda jackal
Feb 25, 2003

Did the rear brake pads on my '09 3 hatch. A simple 15 minute job confounded by the fact that I didn't realize that the guide pin boot is a consumable I should probably replace every now and then. Spent an hour trying to jimmy the guide pin back in using every means under the sun, only to destroy the rubber boot in the process. Turns out there was a fair amount of gunk and calcium that somehow accumulated between the boot and metal and when I pulled the pin out originally it somehow shifted to create some kind of unpassable bump. Once I bought a replacement boot kit (thank god I started the job early since my local parts shop closes at 5 on Sundays) I destroyed the old rubber and spent a few minutes with a wire wheel on a dremel cleaning that calcium out. Gross.

So I guess every time I do something on my car I learn a little lesson. Today's was "replace the loving guide pin boot when you do your brakes". I'll know for when it's time to do the front set now, unless they're vastly different.

Oh, also some input from 3 veterans: The wide spring that you put on last which (I presume) tensions the calliper assembly to the brake shoe housing -- the one that came with my brake kit didn't want to stay put at all. It's almost like it was bent improperly because it wouldn't latch onto the brake shoe housing without slipping off almost immediately. Is this .. normal? Should I have tried to work the spring more? I ended up re-using the spring that was there with my old pads since it fit like a charm.

IOwnCalculus
Apr 2, 2003

I want to say I reused the factory spring as well when I did mine, for that reason. Never had any problems.

some kinda jackal
Feb 25, 2003

Cool, thanks. My biggest worry is that it's just a friction fit piece that sits next to the wheel so in my head for the next hour I just had visions of this thing shimmying itself loose and jamming into my tire or brake assembly while I'm rolling down the highway :stonk:

Edit: have a clunking of sorts in the driver side rear whenever I go over potholes or such. Googling suggests could be rear endlinks. I didn’t know these existed much less that my 3 had some so I guess I may know my next project. Always something.

some kinda jackal fucked around with this message at 02:17 on Oct 24, 2017

Fabulousity
Dec 29, 2008

Number One I order you to take a number two.

Nifty Skyactiv-X combustion animation: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RBlBrxT-Xy4

Mazda also showed off a concept at the Tokyo Auto Show that'll probably devolve into the next Mazda3 hatch:

The further they get from the smiling second generation the angrier the cars look.

They also showed off the "Vision Coupe" which has four doors. Why? gently caress you, that's why. Now watch it cut through pedestrians like a scythe through wheat!

Fabulousity fucked around with this message at 05:29 on Oct 27, 2017

Seat Safety Switch
May 27, 2008

MY RELIGION IS THE SMALL BLOCK V8 AND COMMANDMENTS ONE THROUGH TEN ARE NEVER LIFT.

Pillbug
As a person who lives in a place that gets ice, I really want to punch whoever keeps pushing Tesla-style door handles for concept cars.

Suburban Dad
Jan 10, 2007

Well what's attached to a leash that it made itself?
The punchline is the way that you've been fuckin' yourself

Seat Safety Switch posted:

As a person who lives in a place that gets ice, I really want to punch whoever keeps pushing Tesla-style door handles for concept cars.

eh, it's a concept. It's never going to make it to production like that, they just want it to look nice and not have poo poo like that that breaks up the design. Just look at those sideview "mirrors." :allears:

MMD3
May 16, 2006

Montmartre -> Portland

Seat Safety Switch posted:

Tesla owners aren't poors who park their cars outside though.

some kinda jackal
Feb 25, 2003

Is replacing the rear sway bar end links really as easy as youtube makes it look? I'm probably going to try it this upcoming weekend before it gets snowy unless someone is all "no don't loving do it, take it to a pro".

09 3 Hatch.

some kinda jackal fucked around with this message at 02:44 on Oct 29, 2017

GEMorris
Aug 28, 2002

Glory To the Order!
Yeah, that is not a hard job

DEUCE SLUICE
Feb 6, 2004

I dreamt I was an old dog, stuck in a honeypot. It was horrifying.
Okay, so my trashy 160k MS3 has an Accessport, Corksport TMIC, Corksport SRI, and HPFP internals. If I want to stay as reliable as possible and CA emissions legal, what's left to do? Cat back and a car-specific dyno tune for power? Since I can't upgrade the downpipe that gives me an overall cap on how much boost I can push, and I don't really want to start pushing the "Stage 1+" kind of realm for reliability purposes either.

What catbacks do people like? I like something gurgly and farty and poppy - I have a RAV4 for road trips and such.

Also, I'm going to be taking the TMIC off to do plugs and the VTCS solenoid - is there anything else that's easy to replace and known to go bad that I should do while I'm in there?

MC Hawking
Apr 27, 2004

by VideoGames
Fun Shoe
I've rejoined the Mazda Owner club! My search started 11 months ago with me looking for "a five speed, working ac, and fun to drive". I looped through older volvos, newer Accords, Protege's and a bunch of other stuff. Found a 2012, single owner 5 speed manual Mazda 2 for sale locally. Full synthetics across the board since new (mobile 1 first couple years running Redline now), with fresh changes on the fluids in April including a coolant flush. The seller already provided me with a factory service manual and all of the original parts. Hot Hatch! :)

Aftermarket stuff:

ARMREST, CENTER - MAZDA OEM (0000-8D-P10): This is a very nice addition. How anyone drives this car with a manual without a elbow rest is beyond me.
MAZDA 2 REAR SWAY BAR BY DDMWORKS: For stiffer rear suspension and reduced body roll.
MAZDA 2 SHIFTER BUSHINGS BY DDMWORKS:
MAZDA 2 SHORT SHIFTER BY DDMWORKS: First short shift I've driven, feels good.
INJEN SP SERIES SP6030BLK COLD AIR INTAKE, SYNTHETIC, DRY, BLACK, ALUMINUM
The Stubby Antenna Replacement | Mazda 2 2007-2014 | 4 inches
POWER STOP K6344 Z23 Evolution Sport brake kit (installed last year)
Anthony Woodford Mazda 2 lower transmission "dogbone" mount. For more direct power delivery.

Seller included a set of 4 Mb Racing wheels in 185/60r/15 with Yokohama Avids and 4 unknown make wheels in 205/45r/16 with good tread on the Hanook ultra sport all seasons. Also a Rola roof rack, keys and mounting point caps. A several re-programmable blank keys, and the factory carpet and rubber floor mats. Rollin' in style up in here. :coal:

It has 116k mostly highway miles on the odometer but it handles and feels like new. It's INTENSITY RED which really pops to almost eyeball searing levels now that I have it all washed up. My mechanic gave it a solid inspection and test drive and even my detail oriented self couldn't find much wrong with it but regular wear and parking lot dings. The worst I can say is the rear bumper got backed into at some point and has a minor dent.

It's a riot to drive. I'll add pictures when I get a chance. :sun:

MC Hawking fucked around with this message at 02:32 on Nov 16, 2017

IOwnCalculus
Apr 2, 2003

With as little power as a 2 has it's hard to call it "hot" but it is stupid loving fun to drive. I just can't bring myself to spend enough money to get one, it shouldn't cost that much more than the Fiesta.

Also, how the gently caress are manual 2s so hard to find? The automatic was atrocious.

MetaJew
Apr 14, 2006
Gather round, one and all, and thrill to my turgid tales of underwhelming misadventure!
I had a rental 2 when I went on business travel (and didn't realize I probably could've upgraded the car since work was paying for it anyway). Driving from Newark to some out of the way town in Pennsylvania was pretty tedious. Passing anyone on the turnpike involved flooring the pedal, waiting for the transmission to downshift a gear or two and then winding up the engine near redline. Once the engine was really spinning it seemed like it could be a fun car. I imagine a 2 with a manual could be a fun grocery getter.

MC Hawking
Apr 27, 2004

by VideoGames
Fun Shoe

IOwnCalculus posted:

With as little power as a 2 has it's hard to call it "hot" but it is stupid loving fun to drive. I just can't bring myself to spend enough money to get one, it shouldn't cost that much more than the Fiesta.

Also, how the gently caress are manual 2s so hard to find? The automatic was atrocious.

Totally fair point. It's not exactly the most powerful of engines, but I'm really enjoying wringing it up to near redline and not worrying about fuel economy. I'd tried conceptually to find a vehicle that had a good low end torqu-ey V6 and a manual transmission in my price point but I really couldn't settle on anything I liked and could afford to maintain. This cars price was definitely right, parts are insanely cheap (seriously go look up what it takes to rebuild the front end suspension or do a clutch job), and the seller in very pleasant change of pace from the usual Craigslist rabble has been kind enough to give me a spreadsheet of all his thoughts on the platform, why he made the design choices he did, what exactly has been done, and expected service intervals here on out. He's also answered all my stupid questions about wheel lugs and whatnot.

Considering I'm coming from a junkyard 17 year old Galant with original suspension, no AC and a very tired automatic, virtually everything about this vehicle is amazing. I've been saving for three years to get something worthwhile to replace that shitheap and now that i have seen the light of what a good cheap modern car can do I am totally down with the contemporary econobox. When I bought the Galant was literally the only car for sale in my podunk middle of nowhere town and having since moved to an urban area I've mainly been commuting via bicycle and public transit for the last six years. All in all, considering my general mileage requirements and maintenance budget I'm hoping that I can get a good few years out of it.

IT'S SO RED AND HAPPY TO BE MUNCHING UP THE ROAD OH MY GOD. :allears:

Future plans are: Tint, figuring out which wheelset I want to keep, driving the ever loving piss out of it for a while, stockpiling front suspension parts and a clutch kit, maybe going and checking out a local mazda meetup.

MC Hawking fucked around with this message at 07:02 on Nov 16, 2017

nm
Jan 28, 2008

"I saw Minos the Space Judge holding a golden sceptre and passing sentence upon the Martians. There he presided, and around him the noble Space Prosecutors sought the firm justice of space law."

MC Hawking posted:

I've rejoined the Mazda Owner club! My search started 11 months ago with me looking for "a five speed, working ac, and fun to drive". I looped through older volvos, newer Accords, Protege's and a bunch of other stuff. Found a 2012, single owner 5 speed manual Mazda 2 for sale locally. Full synthetics across the board since new (mobile 1 first couple years running Redline now), with fresh changes on the fluids in April including a coolant flush. The seller already provided me with a factory service manual and all of the original parts. Hot Hatch! :)

Aftermarket stuff:

ARMREST, CENTER - MAZDA OEM (0000-8D-P10): This is a very nice addition. How anyone drives this car with a manual without a elbow rest is beyond me.
MAZDA 2 REAR SWAY BAR BY DDMWORKS: For stiffer rear suspension and reduced body roll.
MAZDA 2 SHIFTER BUSHINGS BY DDMWORKS:
MAZDA 2 SHORT SHIFTER BY DDMWORKS: First short shift I've driven, feels good.
INJEN SP SERIES SP6030BLK COLD AIR INTAKE, SYNTHETIC, DRY, BLACK, ALUMINUM
The Stubby Antenna Replacement | Mazda 2 2007-2014 | 4 inches
POWER STOP K6344 Z23 Evolution Sport brake kit (installed last year)
Anthony Woodford Mazda 2 lower transmission "dogbone" mount. For more direct power delivery.

Seller included a set of 4 Mb Racing wheels in 185/60r/15 with Yokohama Avids and 4 unknown make wheels in 205/45r/16 with good tread on the Hanook ultra sport all seasons. Also a Rola roof rack, keys and mounting point caps. A several re-programmable blank keys, and the factory carpet and rubber floor mats. Rollin' in style up in here. :coal:

It has 116k mostly highway miles on the odometer but it handles and feels like new. It's INTENSITY RED which really pops to almost eyeball searing levels now that I have it all washed up. My mechanic gave it a solid inspection and test drive and even my detail oriented self couldn't find much wrong with it but regular wear and parking lot dings. The worst I can say is the rear bumper got backed into at some point and has a minor dent.

It's a riot to drive. I'll add pictures when I get a chance. :sun:

I don't find the armrest to go in the right spot (I am 6'4" though), too low. Also, I get like 4 cupholders (that all suck)!

Sorry you bought the wrong color though.

I haven't done anything but put sticky rubber on it. I have some miata M BBS that I've not used because I'm a loser.
Also, the factory fabric mats are actually really nice (though really expensive). They just don't slip ever.

edit: If you aren't in a front plate state, there is a cover for that little gap in the bumper there. Makes it look way better.
I'd also put the stock intake back on. I bet the "CAI" is less CAI than the stock one(1) and only serves to make the engine easier to hydrolock.

(1)

edit2: I really, really need to wash my car. It hasn't looked that clean in a long time.

nm fucked around with this message at 08:07 on Nov 16, 2017

MC Hawking
Apr 27, 2004

by VideoGames
Fun Shoe
Excuse me but I think you will find eyeball searing red the scientifically superior color. :v:

I intend on swapping the stock air box elbow back on at some point over the weekend, or as soon as I get a replacement factory air filter. The one in there is pretty grungy. The intake on the aftermarket one is actually tucked up behind a plastic undercarriage covering, but I don't entirely trust it to be effective if I get stuck in a monsoon. As soon as I'm all registered and have some extra scratch saved up for a wheel studs set in case a shop monkey brappbrapped the ones on it to death, I'm going to swap in the MBR wheels if not just for aesthetic reasons but the tpms sensors are in those and lit dash lights drive me insane.

M2 crew :) :hi5:

Edit: when I was detailing the interior I noticed the factory floor mats are backed by a very mild Velcro which is a drat nice touch for such an inexpensive car. Gotta give Mazda props for even thinking of it!

MC Hawking fucked around with this message at 17:35 on Nov 16, 2017

Fabulousity
Dec 29, 2008

Number One I order you to take a number two.

More general Mazda news: The Mazda6 is getting the 2.5L turbo from the CX-9 in the near future. They're supposed to have one at the LA auto show.

nm
Jan 28, 2008

"I saw Minos the Space Judge holding a golden sceptre and passing sentence upon the Martians. There he presided, and around him the noble Space Prosecutors sought the firm justice of space law."

MC Hawking posted:

Excuse me but I think you will find eyeball searing red the scientifically superior color. :v:

I intend on swapping the stock air box elbow back on at some point over the weekend, or as soon as I get a replacement factory air filter. The one in there is pretty grungy. The intake on the aftermarket one is actually tucked up behind a plastic undercarriage covering, but I don't entirely trust it to be effective if I get stuck in a monsoon. As soon as I'm all registered and have some extra scratch saved up for a wheel studs set in case a shop monkey brappbrapped the ones on it to death, I'm going to swap in the MBR wheels if not just for aesthetic reasons but the tpms sensors are in those and lit dash lights drive me insane.

M2 crew :) :hi5:

Edit: when I was detailing the interior I noticed the factory floor mats are backed by a very mild Velcro which is a drat nice touch for such an inexpensive car. Gotta give Mazda props for even thinking of it!

I bet the cabin air filter is even more grungy.
It is also very annoying (though not at all hard) to replace.

Also, the green was clearly superior, which is why mazda used it to promote the car at release.

Yes, I am a huge nerd.

regulargonzalez
Aug 18, 2006
UNGH LET ME LICK THOSE BOOTS DADDY HULU ;-* ;-* ;-* YES YES GIVE ME ALL THE CORPORATE CUMMIES :shepspends: :shepspends: :shepspends: ADBLOCK USERS DESERVE THE DEATH PENALTY, DON'T THEY DADDY?
WHEN THE RICH GET RICHER I GET HORNIER :a2m::a2m::a2m::a2m:

Anyone with a '14-'17 3 who has replaced the tires, how long did those poo poo-rear end Dunlops last you? I'm at 16k miles on my 16 sGT and they're more than half worn. Not that I'll miss them much -- their ratings on TireRack are accurate and depressing.

dissss
Nov 10, 2007

I'm a terrible forums poster with terrible opinions.

Here's a cat fucking a squid.
I've only done 10,000ish miles on mine but the tyre look like new and I don't think they're performing too badly

32,000 miles out of a single set of tyres sounds insane to me though - I've never topped 20,000kms on any of my other cars (the fronts on my old MS3 were toast after 10,000kms)

A Proper Uppercut
Sep 30, 2008

regulargonzalez posted:

Anyone with a '14-'17 3 who has replaced the tires, how long did those poo poo-rear end Dunlops last you? I'm at 16k miles on my 16 sGT and they're more than half worn. Not that I'll miss them much -- their ratings on TireRack are accurate and depressing.

I got like 50k out of my stock tires, but I did swap on snow tires in the winter.

Wibla
Feb 16, 2011

I have a '15 3 with the 2.2D, about 46k miles. But I change to winter tires during the cold season. They are not used up, but a couple of track days last year means they are ready to be replaced anyway due to heat damage induced imbalance. Not very comfortable to drive above 70mph.

Pondering what to get next... On the MX5 I have federal 595rs-r, not that I'd consider them on the 3, but I am used to stickier tires and would like some of those qualities on the 3 as well, without sacrificing performance in the wet too much.

Also had to change the brakes on the rear due to a stuck pad a few weeks ago. Lesson learned: pull the brakes apart once a year and lube them up, or else... But I live in Norway and there's more salt on our roads than in the ocean 4-6 months of the year :sigh:

eddiewalker
Apr 28, 2004

Arrrr ye landlubber

dissss posted:

I've only done 10,000ish miles on mine but the tyre look like new and I don't think they're performing too badly

32,000 miles out of a single set of tyres sounds insane to me though - I've never topped 20,000kms on any of my other cars (the fronts on my old MS3 were toast after 10,000kms)

My ‘14 3 came with Ecopias marketed as a 70,000 mile tire. I’m at 55k and somehow they’ve still got good tread.

some kinda jackal
Feb 25, 2003

Oh god, I'm getting it in my head to change the cabin air filter on my 09 3 myself :suicide:

In all seriousness, it doesn't look hard judging by youtubes I've watched, it just seems annoying.

Literally Lewis Hamilton
Feb 22, 2005

Martytoof posted:

Oh god, I'm getting it in my head to change the cabin air filter on my 09 3 myself :suicide:

In all seriousness, it doesn't look hard judging by youtubes I've watched, it just seems annoying.

It’s fairly easy, just time consuming. There are some clips (iirc, going off memory) that hold the fuse box in that are easy to break.

MA-Horus
Dec 3, 2006

I'm sorry, I can't hear you over the sound of how awesome I am.

Cabin air filters on the 1st gen are annoying too. Drop glove box, drop electrical panel, disconnect battery...just dumb.

I've had Ecopias on my '08 since about 35k (km), they're going to need replacement and I'm at 180k km. But I do have snows on for 5 months of the year.

MC Hawking
Apr 27, 2004

by VideoGames
Fun Shoe

nm posted:

Yes, I am a huge nerd.

I'm not too concerned about the difficulty of the cabin air filter. Looks like a five minute job. The more important question is do you have matching neon green socks with tiny Mazda logos on them.

I want matching red socks for mine. :3:

I pulled out the obd and ran for any stored codes. No surprises there. Torque is by far the best $5 I've ever spent.

DEUCE SLUICE
Feb 6, 2004

Martytoof posted:

Not hard, but exceptionally annoying considering how easy it is on other vehicles.

THE BIG DOG DADDY
Oct 16, 2013

Rasheed was, with Aliases, the top 7 PvPers in Bone Krew.

No one talks about this.
Hey I bought a new 6 touring

MrOnBicycle
Jan 18, 2008
Wait wat?

YA BOY ETHAN COUCH posted:

These are just so drat good looking. Easily one of the current best looking sedans. Congratulations.

MC Hawking
Apr 27, 2004

by VideoGames
Fun Shoe
Since the weather is nice, I swapped the factory airbox elbow back onto the Bubble-Car. Much quieter ride obviously. PO was even nice enough to keep the factory MAF sensor screws in a little baggie in the glove box! Took a little longer than 5 minutes but what the heck. While I was in there I wiped out the throttle body with a clean rag. When in rome, ya know? Also last night I started buffing out some of that UV damage with a headlight restoration kit I had laying around. Looks way better now. Gonna do the entire headlight instead of just the specific spot where there's fading for good measure later on when I get some UV-protecting sealant. Lots of little nicks and dings from sand and gravel on the highway. ZONA 3M Wet or Dry polishing kit, for those of you curious.

Passenger Side before doing any buffing. I ran out of light so I didn't get to this side. Drivers side had about 2x the amount of fade in intensity and depth across the top of the lens.

Drivers side after about 45 minutes working from 30>15>9>2>1 micron buffing cloths with water as a lubricant. The temperature difference caused some fogging on the inside which is why it looks a little wonky.

A view from the top down after dark. It's a little misleading since I largely didn't buff anywhere there's light projecting outwards, but you get the idea.

It's a lot cooler out today and I don't really feel like dicking around with buffing things out without having a final UV sealant on hand, so I guess I'll do the air filters after lunch.

YA BOY ETHAN COUCH posted:

Very nice looking ride. :)

MC Hawking fucked around with this message at 19:45 on Nov 19, 2017

nm
Jan 28, 2008

MC Hawking posted:

I'm not too concerned about the difficulty of the cabin air filter. Looks like a five minute job. The more important question is do you have matching neon green socks with tiny Mazda logos on them.

I want matching red socks for mine. :3:

I pulled out the obd and ran for any stored codes. No surprises there. Torque is by far the best $5 I've ever spent.

No :(

It looks easy and in theory is, but just because of the way it is positioned and the double filter thing, it is a pain in the dick. 15min is probably right, but it is like slamming your dick in the door for 15min mentally.
That upper filter just hates you so much.

DEUCE SLUICE
Feb 6, 2004

DEUCE SLUICE posted:

Also, I'm going to be taking the TMIC off to do plugs and the VTCS solenoid - is there anything else that's easy to replace and known to go bad that I should do while I'm in there?

Anyone? Should I proactively do coil packs?

MetaJew
Apr 14, 2006
Gather round, one and all, and thrill to my turgid tales of underwhelming misadventure!
How many miles do you have? Do you still have the EGR? If you have an AP it might be time to either clean it out or delete it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

IOwnCalculus
Apr 2, 2003

Voting delete it.