Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

lollontee
Nov 4, 2014
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
http://www.bbc.com/news/world-middle-east-42020959

quote:

Russia has vetoed a UN Security Council resolution that would have extended an international inquiry into chemical weapons attacks in Syria. It is the 10th time Moscow has used its veto powers at the UN in support of its ally since the conflict began. US ambassador to the UN, Nikki Haley, accused Russia of undermining the organisation's ability to deter future chemical attacks. The Russian ambassador dismissed the criticism.

So what does this actually mean? Russia can't actually shut down the investigative committee with this, can it? Or is this just more political theater?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

icantfindaname
Jul 1, 2008

Toplowtech posted:

Also do you remember when there was that Muslim country in the 70s with a "progressive" dictator who was westernizing his country? I can't remember the country name. Ira- something. Whatever happened to them?

Well, that was before they betrayed the American Empire. The House of Saud has been a trusty stooge of American geopolitical hegemony for the last 80 years

Duckbox
Sep 7, 2007

Let's not forget what the "am" in Aramco stands for.

Brown Moses
Feb 22, 2002

lollontee posted:

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-middle-east-42020959

So what does this actually mean? Russia can't actually shut down the investigative committee with this, can it? Or is this just more political theater?

It means the OPCW-UN JIM won't be renewed, so there's no UN approved mechanism to investigate chemical incidents that the OPCW FFM confirms happened. The FFM can only say an incident occurred, not who did it, it's up to the OPCW-UN JIM to do that. The last chemical incident the OPCW-FFM published about was a March 30th 2017 Sarin attack that predated the April 4th Khan Sheikhoun attack, but was pretty much ignored in the media. It's probably why they did it again on April 4th. The OPCW FFM found the same chemical markers the OPCW-UN JIM found at Khan Sheikhoun which they used to link the Sarin used in that at to the Syrian government, and the remains of the same bomb were found at both sites, and the remains matches a type of Syrian chemical bomb. So it's pretty obvious the JIM would blame Syria for that incident, meaning Russia has a clear motivation for preventing them from continuing their work.

Volkerball
Oct 15, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

Brown Moses posted:

It means the OPCW-UN JIM won't be renewed, so there's no UN approved mechanism to investigate chemical incidents that the OPCW FFM confirms happened. The FFM can only say an incident occurred, not who did it, it's up to the OPCW-UN JIM to do that. The last chemical incident the OPCW-FFM published about was a March 30th 2017 Sarin attack that predated the April 4th Khan Sheikhoun attack, but was pretty much ignored in the media. It's probably why they did it again on April 4th. The OPCW FFM found the same chemical markers the OPCW-UN JIM found at Khan Sheikhoun which they used to link the Sarin used in that at to the Syrian government, and the remains of the same bomb were found at both sites, and the remains matches a type of Syrian chemical bomb. So it's pretty obvious the JIM would blame Syria for that incident, meaning Russia has a clear motivation for preventing them from continuing their work.

I don't understand how they managed to do this work in the first place. Since before Ghouta and long after, Russia successfully prevented the UN for blaming the regime or Russia for anything directly. It was always just a call on both sides to resume negotiations and come to terms on a ceasefire. Do you think something has changed in the last year or two? Maybe the UN convoy bombing fundamentally changed the relationship between UN agencies and Russia? Carla Del Ponte's resignation? Or maybe Russia just hosed up and didn't veto something they probably wish they did in hindsight? Idk, it's really weird.

Al-Saqr
Nov 11, 2007

One Day I Will Return To Your Side.
Good article about how KSA is floundering in its fight against Iranian influence and why they keep failing:-

https://twitter.com/mazmhussain/status/931528631813394432

Brown Moses
Feb 22, 2002

Volkerball posted:

I don't understand how they managed to do this work in the first place. Since before Ghouta and long after, Russia successfully prevented the UN for blaming the regime or Russia for anything directly. It was always just a call on both sides to resume negotiations and come to terms on a ceasefire. Do you think something has changed in the last year or two? Maybe the UN convoy bombing fundamentally changed the relationship between UN agencies and Russia? Carla Del Ponte's resignation? Or maybe Russia just hosed up and didn't veto something they probably wish they did in hindsight? Idk, it's really weird.

The OPCW-UN JIM has actually blamed the Syrian government for previous chemical attacks, a number of the chlorine attacks in 2014, I just think people give less shits about chlorine, and Sarin use is harder to ignore. Another major change in the last two years is Russia is directly involved with combat, so any body investigating war crimes in Syria is more of a threat to Russia now.

guidoanselmi
Feb 6, 2008

I thought my ideas were so clear. I wanted to make an honest post. No lies whatsoever.

icantfindaname posted:

Well, that was before they betrayed the American Empire. The House of Saud has been a trusty stooge of American geopolitical hegemony for the last 80 years

Well, oil embargo is an exception.

But look at all the progress they've made since in making peace with Israel!

Al-Saqr
Nov 11, 2007

One Day I Will Return To Your Side.
Well now we now what's going on at the ritz Carlton

https://twitter.com/ahmed/status/931465624890552320

Brother Friendship
Jul 12, 2013

Al-Saqr posted:

lol its just an extortion racket

purge...their bank accounts

Cat Mattress
Jul 14, 2012

by Cyrano4747

Al-Saqr posted:

Good article about how KSA is floundering in its fight against Iranian influence and why they keep failing:-

Twitter posted:

Wrote an article comparing Iran to Saudi Arabia, the latter of which is mainly an incompetent and U.S.-backed version of Iran: https://t.co/G5JTi7WGOP
— Murtaza Mohammad Hussain (@MazMHussain) November 17, 2017

"incompetent and U.S.-backed" -- I'd say "incompetent because U.S.-backed. There was no pressure to adapt since they didn't need to fend for themselves, so they allowed themselves to become complacent.

icantfindaname
Jul 1, 2008

What kind of public support does the government in KSA actually have? At least in my understanding the Iranian government does have a degree of populist bona fides, through casting itself as protector of the nation and the faith, in addition to having actual meaningful elections, and this does actually win it at least a degree of meaningful support from the middle class. Does KSA have anything similar, or is the Saudi middle class attitude to the state purely sullen resentment and/or disinterest, being bought off with oil money and Wahhabi preaching?

Randarkman
Jul 18, 2011

icantfindaname posted:

America had no presence to speak of in the Middle East until after WW2 and even then Saudi Arabia becoming a firm ally dates back to the late 60s/early 70s.

Volkerball
Oct 15, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

icantfindaname posted:

What kind of public support does the government in KSA actually have? At least in my understanding the Iranian government does have a degree of populist bona fides, through casting itself as protector of the nation and the faith, in addition to having actual meaningful elections, and this does actually win it at least a degree of meaningful support from the middle class. Does KSA have anything similar, or is the Saudi middle class attitude to the state purely sullen resentment and/or disinterest, being bought off with oil money and Wahhabi preaching?

Polls show that Saudi youths in general are more politically optimistic on the domestic front than other middle eastern nationals, but I wouldn't bet on that remaining the case forever. That type of thing can change on a dime.

Count Roland
Oct 6, 2013

Volkerball posted:

Polls show that Saudi youths in general are more politically optimistic on the domestic front than other middle eastern nationals, but I wouldn't bet on that remaining the case forever. That type of thing can change on a dime.

Yeah. Its important I think that Saudi public opinion or loyalty in their government has never (that I'm aware of) been put to test.

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005
Holy poo poo I just finished listening to the two part NYTimes Daily podcast about an Iraqi from Mosul who's family was murdered by drones.

SimonCat
Aug 12, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo
College Slice

Bip Roberts posted:

Holy poo poo I just finished listening to the two part NYTimes Daily podcast about an Iraqi from Mosul who's family was murdered by drones.

When are we going to start prosecuting these murderous drones?

guidoanselmi
Feb 6, 2008

I thought my ideas were so clear. I wanted to make an honest post. No lies whatsoever.

SimonCat posted:

When are we going to start prosecuting these murderous drones?

We already have

Brother Friendship
Jul 12, 2013

Volkerball posted:

Wasn't this the case throughout all of the countries swallowed up by the Arab Spring? They were the most populous, educated and optimistic generation in memory and genuinely believed that they could reform their world.

Mans
Sep 14, 2011

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Brother Friendship posted:

Wasn't this the case throughout all of the countries swallowed up by the Arab Spring? They were the most populous, educated and optimistic generation in memory and genuinely believed that they could reform their world.

lmao

Grouchio
Aug 31, 2014

Brother Friendship posted:

I personally think that was the last chance the Arab World had at proper democratization before climate change wreaks real havoc on the area. And other than Tunisia they failed.

Squalid
Nov 4, 2008

Volkerball posted:

Pretty sure they could just stop bombing Somalia tomorrow without saying a word to anyone and like two people would notice. They can afford to be patient, and make opportunistic strikes while waiting to see what the future holds for the political environment there. I've not seen many reports of civilian casualties from these strikes, al-Shabaab has massacred God knows how many people, and the strikes and raids seem to be hitting their target. So what makes this issue so pressing to deal with? Do you have a better idea for how to fight jihadists in MENA? Is it just an ideological pillar of yours that says bombing terrorists only empowers chaos? If so, how does Rojava and the intervention against ISIS fit into your view?

I would say that America's global anti-terror operations have in many places produced blow-back far exceeding whatever potential they ever had to protect American lives and interests. These actions have proved broadly ineffective at accomplishing their stated aims but are enormously expensive, and should be canceled purely for practical reasons, even putting aside issues of morality and principle. Of course I feel this is unlikely because the public wants leaders to "bomb the poo poo" out of someone, and they are less concerned about whether doing accomplishes anything beyond a sense of extracting vengence.

In Somalia prior to 2004 there was no organized jihadist movement. However there were small informal social networks of veterans of the Afghan war, as well as probably less than a dozen Al Qaeda affiliates who had assisted in the 1998 bombing of the US embassy in Nairobi. Following 9/11, the US initiated what in Somalia is known as the "Shadow War," in which warlords were offered weapons and millions of dollars to assist in killing or capturing associates of Al Qaeda.

This operation was a disaster. Flush with cash and guns, the warlords reignited the civil war in Mogadishu. To defend themselves, the Afghan veterans closed ranks around the Al Qaeda members and formed the organization that would become Al Shabaab. The thuggish antics of the warlords alienated the Somali public, who turned instead to the Islamic Courts Union, a political movement that integrated the growing jihadist network into new Islamist state powerful enough to control all of southern Somalia.

Now instead of a few dozen conspirators, there were thousands. As part of the effort to counter this movement the US backed the Ethiopian invasion that unseated the ICU, funded, trained, transported, and equipped the African Union peackeeping force that replaced the Ethiopians, and sponsored the Somali Federal puppet government which mostly exists to siphon UN money into the Dubai real estate market. The ICU wasn't a perfect government by any measure, however it was Somalia's last best chance to end the civil war and bring peace to southern Somalia.

The invasions destroyed any hope of peace, and the elements of the ICU that survived the invasion reformed into Al Shabaab, adopting whole heartedly the radical jihadist program of Al Qaeda. Now fighting an international occupying force, Al Shabaab sought to strike back directly at its attackers, and adopted the tactics of international terrorist attacks against civilians. There is today no prospect of defeating Al Shabaab militarily in the near future, and our allies in the region are by any measure just as monstrously brutal in their behavior as Al Shabaab, they just aren't Islamists as well. One example I like to bring up of the measure of our allies in the region is the former President of Galmudug province, who was arrested in Sweden on charges of genocide for ordering a mass execution including children. He managed to escape because the film of the event was too blurry to identify him.

From the beginning of US counter-terror operations we went from a small informal network with less than a dozen people who had participated in terrorist attacks against the US, to a massive trans-national terror network that would probably become a government if foreign support was pulled from its rivals in Mogadishu. I am convinced US policy made this situation worse, and not better.

Sometimes so called counter-terror experts will make the point that though US policy in places like Yemen have obviously failed to destroy jihadist organizations continuing the present policy can serve to keep them "disrupted," hampering their organizational capacity to threaten the US. I find this argument. . . plausible. HOWEVER, it has costs. Drone bombing was immensely unpopular in Yemen, and contributed to anti-American sentiment. The Houthi slogan was considered subversive by Saleh because it was viewed as a criticism of his assistance to American policy. Patience did not prove amenable to American efforts in Yemen. See, American policy makers thought they could just keep plinking away at Al Qaeda forever, but then Hadi's government was overthrown and American counter-terror operations had to flee the country with him. Now AQAP has ballooned in terms of membership from probably several hundred in 2010, to over 4,000 as of 2015 and probably even more today. The evidence of success here is minimal.

Maybe policy has succeeded in disrupting international networks and operations. However it has failed at destroying local affiliates, despite enormous money and effort. Money better spent on more productive endeavors elsewhere. Further I believe the occupations of Afghanistan and Somalia suffer the same fundamental flaws as the occupation of Iraq, and hence probably cannot succeed either, at least in the foreseeable future. Defeating Al Qaeda in Yemen is utterly hopeless as long as the Saudi Coalition continues flailing about that poor country.

Rincewinds
Jul 30, 2014

MEAT IS MEAT

Al-Saqr posted:

Torture on the Ritz.
https://twitter.com/rulajebreal/status/931744532630261760

Zedsdeadbaby
Jun 14, 2008

You have been called out, in the ways of old.
There is no way MBS will make it to the natural end of his life without a knife in his back. This is going to foster an enormous amount of resentment from virtually the entire rest of the royal family

MiddleOne
Feb 17, 2011

Zedsdeadbaby posted:

There is no way MBS will make it to the natural end of his life without a knife in his back. This is going to foster an enormous amount of resentment from virtually the entire rest of the royal family

I'm pretty sure he's paving the way for the entire kingdom imploding on itself if someone manages to stop him.

Toplowtech
Aug 31, 2004

Zedsdeadbaby posted:

Well getting killed by a cousin/nephew with the same name is no unheard of in his family.

MiddleOne posted:

I'm pretty sure he's paving the way for the entire kingdom imploding on itself if someone manages to stop him.
I do not want to imagine what Isis would do to Saudi Arabia if the house of Saud started collapsing.

Bastaman Vibration
Jun 26, 2005
This is hilarious. NATO needs to stop hiring from the Fox News production team. In the diplomacy/alliance game, I'd imagine unforced errors like these would be comparable to labeling Republicans saying embarrassing things with "D"'s next to their names.

Nato apologises to Turkey after Erdogan and Ataturk appear on 'enemy chart'

quote:

Nato’s secretary general has apologised to Turkey over military exercises in Norway during which Turkey’s founding leader, Mustafa Kemal Ataturk, and its president, Recep Tayyip Erdoğan, were reportedly depicted as “enemies”.

Erdogan said Turkey withdrew 40 soldiers participating in the drills at Nato’s joint warfare centre in Stavanger, Norway, in protest at the incident and criticised the alliance. “There can be no such unity, no such alliance,” he said in an address to his ruling party’s provincial leaders.

Rincewinds
Jul 30, 2014

MEAT IS MEAT
It was probably not an error, it was a civilian who made the chart, so it could been a turk, kurd or whomever making a political statement about turkish politics.

Toplowtech
Aug 31, 2004

So Harriri is in Paris since today and stated he would be in Beirut next Wednesday for the national day.

CrazyLoon
Aug 10, 2015

"..."

Rincewinds posted:

It was probably not an error, it was a civilian who made the chart, so it could been a turk, kurd or whomever making a political statement about turkish politics.

Clearly, this could only be an omen of NATO's Norwegian alpine troops (water)skiing during the future liberation of Istanbul from its Sultan. :colbert:

Anta
Mar 5, 2007

What a nice day for a gassing

Rincewinds posted:

Supposedly there was also a Norwegian officer with Turkish background trolling NATO internal social media with a fake Erdogan account, posting anti-NATO things in Erdogans name.

Rigged Death Trap
Feb 13, 2012

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP

Anta posted:

Supposedly there was also a Norwegian officer with Turkish background trolling NATO internal social media with a fake Erdogan account, posting anti-NATO things in Erdogans name.

Now this
This is fuckin hilarious

The NATO have their own dead gay forum

Saladin Rising
Nov 12, 2016

When there is no real hope we must
mint our own. If the coin be
counterfeit it may still be passed.

New map of Northeast Syria:

We are in the very strange timeline where the pipe dream of the SDF making it all the way to Abu Kamal has become reality. The SAA will take control of the actual town since it's on the western side of the river, but yeah it looks like the Euphrates is going to be the SAA/SDF divider, with small exceptions around Tabqa and Deir Ez-Zor.

A flashback to 3 years ago, and the beginning of this year for comparison:

Also, Mattis gave a glimpse into the post-ISIS strategy:
https://www.defense.gov/News/Transcripts/Transcript-View/Article/1371000/hallway-press-gaggle-by-secretary-mattis/

quote:

Q: Could you just talk in general about the way ahead in Syria?

SEC. MATTIS: Yes, sure.

Q: The caliphates coming to an end. That's been the U.S. interest is getting rid of the caliphate and ISIS. So now that they -- they are pretty much coming to an end, the -- the caliphate, what now? Are you going to really work hard on coming up with a new political process for the country or is your interest really more next door to Iraq and you just basically say, if Assad's going to stay in power good luck, see you later? What's -- just talk about the challenges, I guess.

SEC. MATTIS: Yes -- I -- I, yes. As we get to this point, you see in Abu Kamal, the forces are also the Russian's supporting the -- the -- the Syrian regime forces are moving into -- they announced they have taken it, as you know. And I -- we weren't sure they had taken it. Bottom line is, you heard in the statement out of Vietnam about moving to the Geneva process.

And that's been our goal, step into the (inaudible), and the United Nations Coordinated Process in Geneva is the place we want this to go for political reconciliation and a way ahead. So that's our goal right now, to continue until ISIS is extinguished and the caliphate. Hold that -- that condition -- don't -- don't just up and pull it right out and wonder why they come right back up, until the Geneva process can give us a diplomatic solution and a way ahead.

Q: And you think the U.S. troops should stay there until the Geneva process concludes, or should they start moving out, or what?

SEC. MATTIS: Well, I -- yes, I don't want to get into too much detail there. But we're not just going to walk away right now before the Geneva process has cracked. That doesn't mean everyone stays there. That's doesn't mean for certain -- certain troops are leaving. I'm just saying that we're going to condition -- and I've honestly not made those decisions.

We're going to make sure we set the conditions for a diplomatic solution because the refugee -- you know, you need to do something about this mess now. Not just, you know, fight the military part of it and then say good luck on the rest of it. We did it for that -- to support the diplomatic solution.
--
Q: You know, Assad says Iran and Russia were invited into his country, you were never invited in; you're there illegally. What legal standing do you have to -- to you know, be in Syria?

SEC. MATTIS: You know, the U.N. said that ISIS -- basically we can go after ISIS. And we're there to take them out. But that doesn't mean we just walk away and let ISIS 2.0 pop back around? as if we're surprised either. So we got to get the U.N.-brokered effort in Geneva to take this thing forward.

Q: (Inaudible) caliphate comes to an end though.

SEC. MATTIS: It's not, you know -- how do you call them in to someone who already has made it clear, and been clear, that they will continue to attack with small pockets, and that sort of thing.

So, you the enemy hasn't declared their -- their done with the are yet. So, we'll keep fighting them as long as they want to fight.
--
Q: Can -- go back a minute to what you just said about ISIS. You know, if they haven't declared that they're done and you know, so again it comes right to the question. The president has talked about defeating, annihilation, I think, of ISIS. Unless they come out and say, "OK, we're done. We surrender," how do you know when you're done? Are you ever done? What should people be looking for? I mean who...

SEC. MATTIS: Well, first of all they still hold ground in Syria. They still hold ground in Iraq. So first of all, let's not get premature on this thing. You have to destroy the physical caliphate first. You cannot allow them to hold a haven. You saw what happened with Charlie Hebdo and all the others up there, Paris, Brussels, I can go on plus there is the role of the caliphate inspiring people, right.

You see we have a caliphate, we're going to go out and do this in the Philippines or do that in North Africa or something like that. You have to make it very clear it is physically going to be defeated. We are not there yet and it's not like it's over just because we now have cleaned them out of most places. As you know, some have run off in the desert and they come hightailing it back in to areas that have been cleared in Iraq and set off more bombs.

So we're going to have to wait until we get the Iraqi forces up and that they're patrolling the area before -- for example, if you want to see what it looks like, look at east Mosul. It worked there, but this takes time. And so we can't be all impatient. You know, legally -- and this way just, you know, marry your time, we're going to have to make certain that 2.0 doesn't pop right out of the ground.
--
Q: I guess my last question is as secretary of defense, what is your marker when you go to the president and say -- what is your definition when you go to the president and say, "We've defeated ISIS."

SEC. MATTIS: Yes the locals can handle it. That's not to say we don't have Interpol involved with foreign fighters or that we don't go in with advisers from Norway or special forces from Sweden or something like that to help them. We work together on something that translates that to print. But we're out to do is to allow others when you sought -- take a look at it this way, it's probably easier rather than talking in theory, talking practically.

Look at how the Americans enabled the Iraqis to take Mosul, to take Tal Afar, to take Hawija. It permitted the Syrian Democratic Forces to take Tabqa to take Raqqa and move against the Merv [Middle Euphrates River Valley], to help the Philippine military move against Marawi, to help the Afghans to move against the terrorists there, enabling Somali forces to move against the enemy in Somalia. You see how many casualties, for example, would be one measure the locals are taking against these folks versus ours.

I know ours get an awful lot of play, but we haven't noted the -- the French have lost dozens in the Sahel over the years. We've -- and that's just killed, not counting their wounded, so this is by and large going by, with, and through our allies is what we're doing now. If we find a guy in Libya that we want because he was -- we believe part of the effort -- part of the murder of an ambassador, yes, we'll go in and grab him.

But even there we were doing it with the awareness of the -- what exists of the host country government, but by and large, it's by, with, and through our allies, so...
Seems like we're going to be sticking around in North Syria based on how the Geneva talks go (lol, that's a laugh, the Astana talks are where things are actually happening) and also to make sure "ISIS 2.0" doesn't pop up. So, a delightfully open-ended commitment with vague and/or non-existent timetables for drawdown... this feels familiar somehow.

Well I'm sure the SDF is grateful for the continued protection, at least.

Count Roland
Oct 6, 2013

That's a whole lot of nothing he said there. Once IS no longer has any territory, the US could stay, or it could leave. I don't get the impression this had been decided yet.

Cat Mattress
Jul 14, 2012

by Cyrano4747
I kind of dislike these "uncleaned" audio transcripts. They have no value outside of linguistic studies IMO. I know people talk like this, but when you read it instead of hear it, it just make them seem like morons, because it brings emphasis to all the hesitations and abandoned sentence fragments that you normally just ignore in a conversation.

Bohemian Nights
Jul 14, 2006

When I wake up,
I look into the mirror
I can see a clearer, vision
I should start living today
Clapping Larry
With the fall of Rawa earlier today, IS has lost control of its last real city in Iraq. Now all that remains is to secure the Syrian border and

Throatwarbler
Nov 17, 2008

by vyelkin
Qassem Solemani in Al Bukamal.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r9gxi6MjvYs

Saladman
Jan 12, 2010

Cat Mattress posted:

I kind of dislike these "uncleaned" audio transcripts. They have no value outside of linguistic studies IMO. I know people talk like this, but when you read it instead of hear it, it just make them seem like morons, because it brings emphasis to all the hesitations and abandoned sentence fragments that you normally just ignore in a conversation.

Completely agree, and on top of that it's also a lovely transcription, e.g. So, you the enemy hasn't declared their -- their done with the are yet.

I'm almost positive he did not orally specify "their" instead of "they're", and I would be similarly sure that he said "area" instead of "are." I have no idea what "So, you the enemy" means, but I'm also guessing he did not say that, though possibly it is verbatim. Based on all the other errors, it's fairly likely the person transcribing missed "So, you see the enemy...".

Throatwarbler
Nov 17, 2008

by vyelkin
Hezbollah artillery in Al Bukamal

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mX8pxWJM4kE
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J4MYOZDK24Q
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tEW2cRNNTSs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lv1tO_HBmA0

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Count Roland
Oct 6, 2013

Is there still an IS enclave bordering the Golan Heights?