Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Gumbel2Gumbel
Apr 28, 2010

I mean the only difference is how often Schwartz presses the Murder button, it's not going to give them a tactical advantage to lie

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gumbel2Gumbel
Apr 28, 2010

Also thank you to the Cowboys for wasting Tony Romo's career and making him the best announcer in football

https://mobile.twitter.com/TrashTalkNFL/status/923755551611273216/video/1

EvanTH
Apr 24, 2004

i like to express my inner pain by being really boring on the phone
or just when i'm kickin it
that's me though
i'm kind of oddddddd
i have a question why haven't the Jets signed Kaepernick

there's no fuckin way a 50 year old ex-Browns QB is better than Kaep

Pron on VHS
Nov 14, 2005

Blood Clots
Sweat Dries
Bones Heal
Suck it Up and Keep Wrestling

Gumbel2Gumbel posted:

How does the Eagles front 7 rank compared to the rest of the league?

Probably the best alongside Minnesota, Jacksonville and Carolina

CyberPingu
Sep 15, 2013

If you're not striving to improve, you'll end up going backwards.

EvanTH posted:

i have a question why haven't the Jets signed Kaepernick

there's no fuckin way a 50 year old ex-Browns QB is better than Kaep

Wrong thread?

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012

My word still hold true

Ham Stinkie
Oct 21, 2017
I am sick of this thread title. The "holy poo poo the Giants are bad" thing isn't funny after a while. They are just too pathetic.

corn on the cop
Oct 12, 2012

Break what must be broken, once for all, that's all, and take the suffering on oneself.

― Corey Dostoyevsky
giants fan here. it's funny

Nissin Cup Nudist
Sep 3, 2011

Sleep with one eye open

We're off to Gritty Gritty land

I had a dream where the Eagles annihilated the Cowboys and I was sitting next to Jerry Jones and poo poo-talking him the entire time

FAGGY CLAUSE
Apr 9, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
I too, dream about jerry jones.

Feb 24, 2006

#worldchamps
Tomorrow.

Slaughterhouse.

aBagorn
Aug 26, 2004
I'm having one of those "things appear to be coming too much in place" thoughts about tomorrow night's game.

EvilBlackRailgun
Jan 28, 2007

Clownball commeth

blue squares
Sep 28, 2007

89 posted:

Tomorrow.

Slaughterhouse.

Yeah, this

Gumbel2Gumbel
Apr 28, 2010

I like how we're deluding ourselves into believing the Eagles are coached by Belichick and beat every team they should beat

deedee megadoodoo
Sep 28, 2000
Two roads diverged in a wood, and I, I took the one to Flavortown, and that has made all the difference.

I just don’t see how the Cowboys win this game unless it goes full Clownball.

Tom Sellout
May 27, 2011

$240 million of Johnny Walker Blue and Throatzilla's services.
Cowboys will be playing desperate. They have the defensive line to make things happen, but unless Dez goes off, I don't see their offense doing enough. This is the most favorable scenario.

Ragnarok the Red
Jun 21, 2002

Tom Sellout posted:

Cowboys will be playing desperate. They have the defensive line to make things happen, but unless Dez goes off, I don't see their offense doing enough. This is the most favorable scenario.

Pretty much, Dallas only chance is Irving and Lawrence pressuring Wentz enough to slow Philly’s offense down and Dak going off just enough to eek out a victory while not getting killed by the Eagles pass rush. I don’t really see it happening.

blue squares
Sep 28, 2007

No Sean Lee means the defense won't be slowing the Eagles down much. Wentz will be able to throw short to his TEs and RBs all day. Especially running backs in the flats. Cowboys suck at covering that without Lee, especially if the RB runs a delayed route

Feb 24, 2006

#worldchamps
This will probably be Jay Ajayi’s first true starting game with the Eagles.

😍

Also, Philly’s love with Blount will reach nuclear levels as he pulls off another beast mode run and stiff arms Byron Jones into another time zone

TheChirurgeon
Aug 7, 2002

Remember how good you are
Taco Defender

blue squares posted:

No Sean Lee means the defense won't be slowing the Eagles down much. Wentz will be able to throw short to his TEs and RBs all day. Especially running backs in the flats. Cowboys suck at covering that without Lee, especially if the RB runs a delayed route

Yeah without Lee, there's no defense. This game was winnable without Smith *or* without Lee, but not without both.

Gumbel2Gumbel
Apr 28, 2010

TheChirurgeon posted:

Yeah without Lee, there's no defense. This game was winnable without Smith *or* without Lee, but not without both.

TBH, with as much poo poo as I give you guys, it's football: A special teams gently caress up, a good gameplan, and Wentz having a bad day isn't out of the realm of possibility. We see something equally weird happen every week.

Feb 24, 2006

#worldchamps

Gumbel2Gumbel posted:

TBH, with as much poo poo as I give you guys, it's football: A special teams gently caress up, a good gameplan, and Wentz having a bad day isn't out of the realm of possibility. We see something equally weird happen every week.

NFC East games are weird and even the 49ers defense looked formidable against us....until we dropped 30 pts on them in the 2nd half.... but yeah.

But for reals.

lolzcowboys

Ham Stinkie
Oct 21, 2017

TheChirurgeon posted:

It's probably worth noting that the Eagles' starting left tackle and best linebacker are both out for the season.

In other news, here's drunk, racist Jerry Jones making an rear end of himself: https://theblast.com/jerry-jones-racial-video/

Ham Stinkie
Oct 21, 2017

89 posted:

NFC East games are weird and even the 49ers defense looked formidable against us....until we dropped 30 pts on them in the 2nd half.... but yeah.

The Eagles needed a 61 yard field goal to beat the Giants, so yeah, anything can happen in a divisional game.

Vengarr
Jun 17, 2010

Smashed before noon

Ham Stinkie posted:

The Eagles needed a 61 yard field goal to beat the Giants, so yeah, anything can happen in a divisional game.

That was before they imploded into a grisly tangle of torn ACLs and shattered ankles.

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
If the Cowboys are going to lose (they are), all I ask is that we get maximum clownball. You can't force NFCE clownball to happen, it just happens naturally, but I've never wanted it more than I do for this game. It's always worth it for non-NFCE posters bitching about all the prime time games.

CyberPingu
Sep 15, 2013

If you're not striving to improve, you'll end up going backwards.

Ham Stinkie posted:

The scores were tied before the kick so if he had missed it would have gone to OT.

Wank
Apr 26, 2008
Sigh. Jalen Mills, of course, made Gang Green shirts over the bye week. It’s over. Eagles will go 8-8.

https://www.bleedinggreennation.com...ck-safety-mills

a new study bible!
Feb 2, 2009

BIG DICK NICK
A Philadelphia Legend
Fly Eagles Fly

Tyron Smith officially out.

Ham Stinkie
Oct 21, 2017

CyberPingu posted:

The scores were tied before the kick so if he had missed it would have gone to OT.

Thanks Captain Autism. Are you available for contract work? I could use some help organizing my sock drawer.

a new study bible!
Feb 2, 2009

BIG DICK NICK
A Philadelphia Legend
Fly Eagles Fly

WTF don't make a bird wear pads, their bones are hollow. Also, using the regular team logo in this is lazy.

https://twitter.com/Eagles/status/932239654207852544

Asproigerosis
Mar 13, 2013

insufferable
oh no it was darby that demanded the uber driver show ne da boobies. This is our version of boatgate, wrap it up blow up the team season over.

Ham Stinkie
Oct 21, 2017

a new study bible! posted:

Also, using the regular team logo in this is lazy.

It is, and it ruins the image. I doubt the original artist added that.

When I get back to my main computer I'm going to photoshop it out and save it, because it really is a great image otherwise.

Beer4TheBeerGod
Aug 23, 2004
Exciting Lemon
Chris Thompson is probably out for the season.

gently caress this season.

Asproigerosis
Mar 13, 2013

insufferable

Ham Stinkie posted:

It is, and it ruins the image. I doubt the original artist added that.

When I get back to my main computer I'm going to photoshop it out and save it, because it really is a great image otherwise.

change it to kelly green hues as well tia gently caress jeff loorie for changing the color

El Patron
Jul 9, 2011

Philly Philly
Are we still supposed to fear the Saints ?

Ham Stinkie
Oct 21, 2017

El Patron posted:

Are we still supposed to fear the Saints ?

No, but it's probably time for prospective wildcard teams to start worrying about the Redskins.

blue squares
Sep 28, 2007

The Giants! You've redeemed yourself

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ham Stinkie
Oct 21, 2017
Hooray the Giants!!!

can't even tank for draft position correctly

Also nm on this I guess.:

Ham Stinkie posted:

No, but it's probably time for prospective wildcard teams to start worrying about the Redskins.

• Locked thread