Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
MA-Horus
Dec 3, 2006

I'm sorry, I can't hear you over the sound of how awesome I am.

MrYenko posted:

Nash Metropolitan with a 26B swap. It must be done.

Corrected for extra AI.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

INCHI DICKARI
Aug 23, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
Starting to get all Turbo Kid up in this bitch

INCHI DICKARI
Aug 23, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
You guys

I found it. It came back.

INCHI DICKARI
Aug 23, 2006

by FactsAreUseless

Terrible Robot
Jul 2, 2010

FRIED CHICKEN
Slippery Tilde
:bisonyes:

INCHI DICKARI
Aug 23, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
Lmao dude wants $5k with no motor suck it bitch

This is in Miami though and at $3k OBO is a strong loving candidate for an offer of $2k-2500 cash as i could put my bike in the cup holders and the camper in the trunk

https://miami.craigslist.org/mdc/cto/d/2006-crown-victory-p71/6384620464.html

rdb
Jul 8, 2002
chicken mctesticles?
Those can tow like 2000lbs, right? Might actually be enough for the popup.

Boaz MacPhereson
Jul 11, 2006

Day 12045 Ht10hands 180lbs
No Name
No lumps No Bumps Full life Clean
Two good eyes No Busted Limbs
Piss OK Genitals intact
Multiple scars Heals fast
O NEGATIVE HI OCTANE
UNIVERSAL DONOR
Lone Road Warrior Rundown
on the Powder Lakes V8
No guzzoline No supplies
ISOLATE PSYCHOTIC
Keep muzzled...
14" DETECTIVE RIDES AGAIN!

thebigcow
Jan 3, 2001

Bully!

rdb posted:

Those can tow like 2000lbs, right? Might actually be enough for the popup.

1500, but people on RV sites say otherwise.

meatpimp
May 15, 2004

Psst -- Wanna buy

:) EVERYWHERE :)
some high-quality thread's DESTROYED!

:kheldragar:

Boaz MacPhereson posted:

14" DETECTIVE RIDES AGAIN!

INCHI DICKARI
Aug 23, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
I could finally rectify not going with 14 INCH VIC

Applebees Appetizer
Jan 23, 2006

Wow that's a smoking deal on that Vic, pushbar too. 110k is barely broken in.

Leperflesh
May 17, 2007

Ex-cop cars come in two flavors: highway patrol cars, which have a billion miles on them but it's fine because they're all freeway miles, and city cars which have hardly any miles but it's not necessarily fine because they let them idle for hours on end every single day, and those 100k measured miles represents entirely city driving, mostly at very low speeds punctuated by occasional abuse (driving over curbs, etc) while on an emergency call.

But they do get lots of maintenance so they're still great for the price.

Magnus Praeda
Jul 18, 2003
The largess in the land.

Leperflesh posted:

Ex-cop cars come in two flavors: highway patrol cars, which have a billion miles on them but it's fine because they're all freeway miles, and city cars which have hardly any miles but it's not necessarily fine because they let them idle for hours on end every single day, and those 100k measured miles represents entirely city driving, mostly at very low speeds punctuated by occasional abuse (driving over curbs, etc) while on an emergency call.

If you're super lucky, you can get a school resource officer car which has sat in a high school parking lot for its entire life but still got the same maintenance schedule as the ones that got beat up on.

Liquid Communism
Mar 9, 2004

коммунизм хранится в яичках

Applebees Appetizer posted:

Wow that's a smoking deal on that Vic, pushbar too. 110k is barely broken in.

Yeah, that's about what I paid for mine with similar mileage, and other than the driver's seat being worn down from rear end damage, it's a great car.

Zamboni Rodeo
Jul 19, 2007

NEVER play "Lady of Spain" AGAIN!

Leperflesh posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QTOg4aYGtdY

Proteus Jones
Feb 28, 2013

And the true purpose of getting a used cop car.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ulCw7RJ5eE8

Threatening Nazis with vehicular trauma.

Deteriorata
Feb 6, 2005

https://i.imgur.com/68YLolk.mp4

Nebakenezzer
Sep 13, 2005

The Mote in God's Eye

I *can* see 14 inch on a mission from God.

Proteus Jones
Feb 28, 2013

Nebakenezzer posted:

I *can* see 14 inch on a mission from God.

But who is going to be his Joliet Jake?

Applebees Appetizer
Jan 23, 2006

The gecko

Midjack
Dec 24, 2007

Rosie

Boaz MacPhereson
Jul 11, 2006

Day 12045 Ht10hands 180lbs
No Name
No lumps No Bumps Full life Clean
Two good eyes No Busted Limbs
Piss OK Genitals intact
Multiple scars Heals fast
O NEGATIVE HI OCTANE
UNIVERSAL DONOR
Lone Road Warrior Rundown
on the Powder Lakes V8
No guzzoline No supplies
ISOLATE PSYCHOTIC
Keep muzzled...

"Fix the bug zapper."

MrYenko
Jun 18, 2012

#2 isn't ALWAYS bad...

Proteus Jones posted:

Threatening Nazis with vehicular trauma.

Threatening?

INCHI DICKARI
Aug 23, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
So at the 3k OBO price point theres a total of 4 P71s that catch my eye.  The solid black lieutennant 06, a black and white classic 2 tone 09 with silicone hoses decommissioned today with fully intact prisoner containment divider and window bars, a solid white 10 with 80k miles, or a 01 undercover with fully intact center console that, quote "lights up like a god drat christmas tree with full intact wig wags front to rear"

slurry_curry
Nov 26, 2003
<3mini-moni+animu^_^

DICK DICER posted:

"lights up like a god drat christmas tree with full intact wig wags front to rear"

Aren't you trying to avoid run-ins with the police after your Key West experience? I don't know about you, but I know I couldn't resist the urge to play with those lights....

Also, where is this 14" hostel? It looks like I will have to fly down to Miami for work in January and I am thinking of staying a few extra days and possibly driving down to the keys.

INCHI DICKARI
Aug 23, 2006

by FactsAreUseless

slurry_curry posted:

Aren't you trying to avoid run-ins with the police after your Key West experience? I don't know about you, but I know I couldn't resist the urge to play with those lights....

I can be responsible :colbert:

slurry_curry posted:

Also, where is this 14" hostel? It looks like I will have to fly down to Miami for work in January and I am thinking of staying a few extra days and possibly driving down to the keys.

Homestead, its the only Hostel here so just google maps for Homestead Hostel

Elephanthead
Sep 11, 2008

Toilet Rascal

DICK DICER posted:

I can be responsible :colbert:

Homestead, its the only Hostel here so just google maps for Homestead Hostel

I think we all know it will be burnt down by January.

Applesnots
Oct 22, 2010

MERRY YOBMAS

Get the wig wags, just never ever use them

INCHI DICKARI
Aug 23, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
True story, when i bought the first P71 it was narrowed down to the blue car or a white Kitsap PIT maneuver training car with full front rear and side welded plate steel bumpers and i couldnt handle that sort of power

INCHI DICKARI
Aug 23, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
Hm yes let me buy this vehicle explicitely designed and constructed to reenact IRL Carmageddon and never, ever push someone off the road in anger

Terrible Robot
Jul 2, 2010

FRIED CHICKEN
Slippery Tilde
hahahahaha

You're a stronger man than I, Dick. o7

ausgezeichnet
Sep 18, 2005

In my country this is definitely not offensive!
Nap Ghost

DICK DICER posted:

... a black and white classic 2 tone 09 with silicone hoses decommissioned today with fully intact prisoner containment divider and window bars...

Gets my vote for the lulz.

Pham Nuwen
Oct 30, 2010

ausgezeichnet posted:

Gets my vote for the lulz.

It's all fun and games until Dick decides to take a nap in the back and gets locked in.

Applebees Appetizer
Jan 23, 2006

Solid white 10 with 80k sounds like the best one to me. Two tones are kinda lame unless it FL Highway Patrol two tone.

INCHI DICKARI
Aug 23, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
Yeah, im leaning toward the white or black ones, black has a tan interior and carpet and spot light and push bars, while the white has no spot or push bars (or bumper cut outs) but does have a black interior with rubber floors

Memento
Aug 25, 2009

Bleak Gremlin
How's your license situation going? Can you get an FL one or does being disqualified elsewhere prevent that?

Captain McAllister
May 24, 2001

I can't remember who, but somebody here years ago posted a pic of a lowered CVPI - black, lowered, with pushbars and spotlights. It looked awesome.

Being Florida, though, you might want to make sure the AC works in a black car!

INCHI DICKARI
Aug 23, 2006

by FactsAreUseless

Memento posted:

How's your license situation going? Can you get an FL one or does being disqualified elsewhere prevent that?

All i need to do is pay off all my accrued fines, which is already planned step 1. Then a reliable vehicle, pay insurance for a year up front, and the one single frivolous expense i want is a goddamn decent smart phone and the rest goes into moving expenses and getting Rosie back. I also could really use a good pair of boots, and a few new articles of non fist hosed clothing. Anything left over goes toward starting over and surviving while i look for a new career

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MA-Horus
Dec 3, 2006

I'm sorry, I can't hear you over the sound of how awesome I am.

I think the real question we're missing here is

can you get a blower for a panther platform?

• Locked thread