Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
NoneMoreNegative
Jul 20, 2000
GOTH FASCISTIC
PAIN
MASTER

shit wizard dad

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

prefect
Sep 11, 2001

No one, Woodhouse.
No one.

Dead Man’s Band

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qu32fBkiHFE

haveblue
Aug 15, 2005

Toilet Rascal

Jerry Cotton posted:

actyually i don't really know what cards against humanity is so maybe it's cool and goog?

it's a word association game like apples to apples except all the cards are "edgy" and "un-PC"

KoRMaK
Jul 31, 2012

also, cards against humanity is doing like real life philathrnopy stuff so it out weights how trite and dumb their game can be. depends on the crowd you are with if its like that or not.

St Evan Echoes posted:

it’s a vehicle for liberal young people to say racist poo poo while patting themselves on the back for their irony
yea. lenna dunham prob loves it

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cxMvzK2OQTw

theyre buying land to gently caress with the border wall for their holiday special box

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

haveblue posted:

it's a word association game like apples to apples except all the cards are "edgy" and "un-PC"

aaah it's that thing with the black cards with white text right

e: I mean i guess i couldve binged it but who does that in 2017

ee: no idea how apples to apples works either all we had was Afrikan tähti, Runequest, and Kimble.

HAIL eSATA-n
Apr 7, 2007

Jerry Cotton posted:

actyually i don't really know what cards against humanity is so maybe it's cool and goog?

it's apples to apples but hitler lololol

KoRMaK
Jul 31, 2012

HAIL eSATA-n posted:

hilter grandma orgasim

Casual Encountess
Dec 14, 2005

"You can see how they go from being so sweet to tearing your face off,
just like that,
and it's amazing to have that range."

Thunderdome Exclusive

`Nemesis posted:

You should probably never eat at a restaurant ever again, cause this is like industry standard practice.

20 years ago I was a cook at a restaurant and that's how we got our turkey and beef. The beef would go into an altosham, get roasted, and then sliced. The cooked beef hunks (they were like 20 lbs) would get stuck in a pan and go into the fridge and all the juices would just congeal in the bottom of the pan.

Turkey was the same way, though it was the extruded variety of turkey because it's massively impractical to slice up actual turkey breasts in anything except high end restaurants or factories. That was pre-cooked though, we'd just slice it.

Edit: we didn't use a lot of ham except when we were catering events, ham was the same thing. Vacuum pack bag full of juices and extruded ham wrapped in a paper wrap before the factory smoked it.

This is just the tip of the iceburg friend.

this. try working in the kitchen of any decent restaurant and you’ll learn a lot. also none of this poo poo is “gross” unless you’re a huge child who can’t understand large scale food production

FAT32 SHAMER
Aug 16, 2012

Cold on a Cob posted:

lmao

if this bothers you, you should probably just never eat any deli meat ever. or any deli food at all for that matter

i dont :)

haveblue
Aug 15, 2005

Toilet Rascal
all I need to know about food production I learned from how it's made and dirty jobs

somehow I still eat meat

KOTEX GOD OF BLOOD
Jul 7, 2012

`Nemesis posted:

You should probably never eat at a restaurant ever again, cause this is like industry standard practice.

20 years ago I was a cook at a restaurant and that's how we got our turkey and beef. The beef would go into an altosham, get roasted, and then sliced. The cooked beef hunks (they were like 20 lbs) would get stuck in a pan and go into the fridge and all the juices would just congeal in the bottom of the pan.

Turkey was the same way, though it was the extruded variety of turkey because it's massively impractical to slice up actual turkey breasts in anything except high end restaurants or factories. That was pre-cooked though, we'd just slice it.

Edit: we didn't use a lot of ham except when we were catering events, ham was the same thing. Vacuum pack bag full of juices and extruded ham wrapped in a paper wrap before the factory smoked it.

This is just the tip of the iceburg friend.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RrmcO1QBEo8

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

Yeah, CAH players are terrible, but the company themselves are doing good stuff with their funds like.

literally selling a box of poo poo and telling their players dont buy this its a box of poo poo and people got mad when they bought it and got poo poo in a box
buying up a portion of the border for a wall free area

Altared State
Jan 14, 2006

I think I was born to burn

HAIL eSATA-n posted:

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Pardot
Jul 25, 2001

HAIL eSATA-n posted:

it's dumb as gently caress and takes away the fun of apples to apples where you have to try to make something funny

Grassy Knowles
Apr 4, 2003

"The original Terminator was a gritty fucking AMAZING piece of sci-fi. Gritty fucking rock-hard MURDER!"

Pardot posted:

it's dumb as gently caress and takes away the fun of apples to apples where you have to try to make something funny

how does a game have negative fun?

Pardot
Jul 25, 2001

Grassy Knowles posted:

how does a game have negative fun?

easy

another loser
Mar 25, 2001

duz
Jul 11, 2005

Come on Ilhan, lets go bag us a shitpost

and yet this is still funnier than the "edgier" or "more adult" cah rip offs like crabs adjust humidity

Cold on a Cob
Feb 6, 2006

i've seen so much, i'm going blind
and i'm brain dead virtually

College Slice

then why are you talking poo poo about arby's in particular? it's all the goddamn same dude

goddamnedtwisto
Dec 31, 2004

If you ask me about the mole people in the London Underground, I WILL be forced to kill you
Fun Shoe
https://twitter.com/yayitsrob/status/933007672953200641

bump_fn
Apr 12, 2004

two of them

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

i had a lot of fun playing cards against humanity with my family last christmas

grandma got all the sex-related cards

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

Jerry Cotton posted:

e: I mean i guess i couldve binged it but who does that in 2017

bing up your rear end grandpa

Devonaut
Jul 10, 2001

Devoted Astronaut

Sagebrush posted:

lol! ..inappropriate much? I can't even!

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

lol

Cool Dad
Jun 15, 2007

It is always Friday night, motherfuckers

Sagebrush posted:

i once ended up playing it at a board game meetup with the old wasp lady who runs one of the departments i support at work, it was uncomfortable and weird

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

https://twitter.com/yayitsrob/status/933009841248980993

lmao

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

Enola Gay-For-Pay posted:

i once ended up playing it at a board game meetup with the old wasp lady who runs one of the departments i support at work, it was uncomfortable and weird

my grandma laughed until she couldn't breathe at "what ruined my last relationship? / a snapping turtle biting the tip of your penis"

FMguru
Sep 10, 2003

peed on;
sexually

Sagebrush posted:

my grandma laughed until she couldn't breathe at "what ruined my last relationship? / a snapping turtle biting the tip of your penis"
:rip: grandma :smith:

SmokaDustbowl
Feb 12, 2001

by vyelkin
Fun Shoe
cards against humanity is fun as hell but don't play it in polite loving company

EIDE Van Hagar
Dec 8, 2000

Beep Boop
like apples to apples, cards against humanity is only as clever as the people playing it.

the monkey cheese answers are never funny or picked as the best answer because you just have a lovely card you are trying to get rid of.

SmokaDustbowl
Feb 12, 2001

by vyelkin
Fun Shoe
I have eczema on my right hand and it really loving sucks and hurts and I look like a loving leper or something

prefect
Sep 11, 2001

No one, Woodhouse.
No one.

Dead Man’s Band

C.H.O.M.E posted:

like apples to apples, cards against humanity is only as clever as the people playing it.

the monkey cheese answers are never funny or picked as the best answer because you just have a lovely card you are trying to get rid of.

they're probably useful for people who are less online than we are. i bet they see them as strange and funny

SmokaDustbowl
Feb 12, 2001

by vyelkin
Fun Shoe
I hope nobody in yospos gets eczema because gently caress this poo poo

SmokaDustbowl
Feb 12, 2001

by vyelkin
Fun Shoe
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xF0cGt5-69k

Grassy Knowles
Apr 4, 2003

"The original Terminator was a gritty fucking AMAZING piece of sci-fi. Gritty fucking rock-hard MURDER!"

SmokaDustbowl posted:

I hope nobody in yospos gets eczema because gently caress this poo poo

i got a script for some triamcinolone, stuff is a godsend for eczema if you have it on hand and apply as soon as you sense dryness in the typical eczema spots

SmokaDustbowl
Feb 12, 2001

by vyelkin
Fun Shoe

Grassy Knowles posted:

i got a script for some triamcinolone, stuff is a godsend for eczema if you have it on hand and apply as soon as you sense dryness in the typical eczema spots

I gotta wait to go the doctor because even if I get a prescription for something I'm broke until next week, just in case it's not covered

SmokaDustbowl
Feb 12, 2001

by vyelkin
Fun Shoe
winter is in full effect here, so it's dry as a loving bone

SmokaDustbowl
Feb 12, 2001

by vyelkin
Fun Shoe
when winter hits here it becomes a loving desert, except snow instead of sand

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU