Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Living Image
Apr 24, 2010

HORSE'S ASS

Zuul the Cat posted:

That terminator with the giant smile on his face is amazing.

Smug as gently caress Dark Angel is great too. Some really characterful pieces in there.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

OhDearGodNo
Jan 3, 2014

Is it still a thing where they pull all stock of something when updating a model/unit?

Thundercloud
Mar 28, 2010

To boldly be eaten where no grot has been eaten before!
£25 for the termies, £15 for the tiny tank. I am hoping that the biglys are £15 and £25 as well.

Living Image
Apr 24, 2010

HORSE'S ASS

OhDearGodNo posted:

Is it still a thing where they pull all stock of something when updating a model/unit?

Yes, the stock number will change internally so it'll show up as no longer available until they've repacked it and the new listing is created.

Entropy238
Oct 21, 2010

Fallen Rib
Are there ever any decent black friday deals on Games Workshop stuff in UK/Eire?

Living Image
Apr 24, 2010

HORSE'S ASS

Entropy238 posted:

Are there ever any decent black friday deals on Games Workshop stuff in UK/Eire?

No, and Black Friday should be resisted as much as possible so long may it continue.

goose willis
Jun 14, 2015

Get ready for teh wacky laughz0r!
In-store Black Friday is a horrible thing and must die

Online Black Friday is OK only if it's for placing orders and the warehouse staff and postal workers aren't rushed into fast deliveries

Thundercloud
Mar 28, 2010

GW did a Black Friday bundle sale last year. But apparently not this year.

Shockeh
Feb 24, 2009

Now be a dear and
fuck the fuck off.
Flamer Aggressors better get radically better/cheaper in Chapter Approved, or those Easy To Build ones are going to be purely the province of in-store Sunday Beginner Kids games.

Ropes4u
May 2, 2009

The easy to build kits dont look like much of a deal, am I missing something?

chutche2
Jul 3, 2010

CUPOLA MY BALLS
What's the price on that redemptor? Might be able to get the second gatling off ebay

goose willis
Jun 14, 2015

Couldn't you convert the easy-to-build aggressors into other types with some arm surgery or no

Entropy238
Oct 21, 2010

Fallen Rib

goose willis posted:

In-store Black Friday is a horrible thing and must die

Online Black Friday is OK only if it's for placing orders and the warehouse staff and postal workers aren't rushed into fast deliveries

Thundercloud posted:

GW did a Black Friday bundle sale last year. But apparently not this year.

Ah grand thanks anyway.

Soulfucker
Feb 15, 2012

i,m going to kill myself on friday #wow #whoa
Fun Shoe
I'm fixing up a bunch of Dark Eldar Wracks for my brother. Is there a better source for additional liquifier guns than bitz stores?

chutche2
Jul 3, 2010

CUPOLA MY BALLS

goose willis posted:

Couldn't you convert the easy-to-build aggressors into other types with some arm surgery or no

I feel like the cost and hassle to get enough bits to make decent looking replacements you'd be better off just buying the actual aggressor box

Major Spag
Nov 4, 2012

goose willis posted:

From what I understand, you can technically but the power cables and stuff are different enough that it makes it more difficult. So as long as you don't cut open your finger, bobs your uncle I guess.

Irate Tree
Mar 12, 2011

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Soulfucker posted:

I'm fixing up a bunch of Dark Eldar Wracks for my brother. Is there a better source for additional liquifier guns than bitz stores?

I mean, as far as I'm aware, you can only get liquifiers from the Wracks and Talos/Chronos kits so, probably not =S

moths
Aug 25, 2004

I would also still appreciate some danger.

Official pic of Marbo, no idea if he'll play with other regiments but why not.

Strobe
Jun 30, 2014
GW BRAINWORMS CREW
I love that he has a power machete. :allears:

AndyElusive
Jan 7, 2007

While nothing beats the original Sly Marbo fig imho, this one is legit awesome.

Living Image
Apr 24, 2010

HORSE'S ASS

Wow Dunecrawlers are a slog to paint:

Beer4TheBeerGod
Aug 23, 2004
Exciting Lemon

Corrode posted:

New toys up:

https://www.warhammer-community.com/2017/11/23/revealed-new-warhammer-holiday-season/

Unique Primaris Lieutenants for BA/DA, the easy build stuff including the Blighthauler, and new DG Termies/Lord

Looks like DA Lts get a chance to kill themselves with a plasma pistol. I might be tempted to see what their rules are and use them for my special snowflake chapter.

Strobe
Jun 30, 2014
GW BRAINWORMS CREW
I will be very annoyed if DA Lieutenants are the only ones that get plasma pistols.

Living Image
Apr 24, 2010

HORSE'S ASS

Strobe posted:

I will be very annoyed if DA Lieutenants are the only ones that get plasma pistols.

You know that's exactly what will happen.

e: also no visible pistol on the BA, so no shooting attack for him.

BIG MEATY SHITS
Mar 13, 2017

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
Soiled Meat
give DA re-rolls to gets hot

SteelMentor
Oct 15, 2012

TOXIC
Finally glad we're getting the Blight-Haulers, and if Thundercloud is right and they're £15 a pop I'll be doubly happy.

Not as fussed on the Termie box, I've given my BL's Blight Launchers and I don't really need more combi-bolter jobbers. Could use the Nurglings and the weird growth thing for my Nurgling party swarm tho.

Beer4TheBeerGod
Aug 23, 2004
Exciting Lemon

Corrode posted:

You know that's exactly what will happen.

e: also no visible pistol on the BA, so no shooting attack for him.

He has a holster.

The Sex Cannon
Nov 22, 2004

Eh. I'm pretty content with my current logo.
Happy Thanksgiving, bad thread.

Thundercloud
Mar 28, 2010

Prices I gave are from White Dwarf. Waiting for someone to photograph the prices for the Aggressor and Redemptor, which is only 12 pieces.

I have bought the full kit already, so might use some extra pieces on the easy build.

SteelMentor
Oct 15, 2012

TOXIC

The Sex Cannon posted:

Happy Thanksgiving, bad thread.

Happy Turkeyday colonials, I'm ordering a curry.

Thundercloud posted:

Prices I gave are from White Dwarf. Waiting for someone to photograph the prices for the Aggressor and Redemptor, which is only 12 pieces.

I have bought the full kit already, so might use some extra pieces on the easy build.

Siiiick, legit curious to see how the EtB Redemptor comes together. Sounds like some wizardry.

TKIY
Nov 6, 2012
Grimey Drawer
The BaC contemptor dread is also less than twenty pieces I think.

It won't be very posable for sure.

WorldIndustries
Dec 21, 2004

Christ, I want all those minis. Too bad the lieutenants will almost certainly be in the $25 tier that I can never justify for a single model without much new detailing.

e: also the cover art on that DA codex is sick

WorldIndustries fucked around with this message at 19:29 on Nov 23, 2017

Genghis Cohen
Jun 29, 2013

Corrode posted:

Looks good man, racing stripe definitely helps it pop.

Pendent
Nov 16, 2011

The bonds of blood transcend all others.
But no blood runs stronger than that of Sanguinius
Grimey Drawer

Booyah- posted:

Christ, I want all those minis. Too bad the lieutenants will almost certainly be in the $25 tier that I can never justify for a single model without much new detailing.

e: also the cover art on that DA codex is sick

Isn't that the same art from their 7th Ed codex?

SteelMentor
Oct 15, 2012

TOXIC

Pendent posted:

Isn't that the same art from their 7th Ed codex?

It is. Outside of the Vanilla Marine and Death Guard codex, every codex has just been using their 7th ed art.

Zuul the Cat
Dec 24, 2006

Grimey Drawer
Happy Thanksgiving, (US) nerds!

Corrode posted:

That blue stripe really pops, I dig it!

Technowolf
Nov 4, 2009

Next Chapter Approved preview is up.

- Deeper rules for (some) battlefield scenery (yay!)
- The Sector Mechanicus terrain gets a buttload of rules and unique stratagems (The previewed one basically gives any infantry unit Riever grapnel guns)
- Brings back Empyric Storms table (yay?)
- Lots of datasheets for bunkers/fortifications/towers/etc.

goose willis
Jun 14, 2015

I like the sound of Empyric Storms. How does that work, you can optionally include it in a matched play game?

GreenMarine
Apr 25, 2009

Switchblade Switcharoo
Oh dang. I like that new lord celestant and the new DG termies.

How many primaris lieutenants can one man have?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Artum
Feb 13, 2012

DUN da dun dun da DUUUN
Soiled Meat

GreenMarine posted:

Oh dang. I like that new lord celestant and the new DG termies.

How many primaris lieutenants can one man have?

Exactly 3.