Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Handsome Ralph
Sep 3, 2004

Oh boy, posting!
That's where I'm a Viking!

Fister Roboto posted:

duckworth 2020 qtiyd

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mlmp08
Jul 11, 2004

Prepare for my priapic projectile's exalted penetration
Nap Ghost
all this mention of duck reminded me that this exists:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4VxLzIPuSew

joat mon
Oct 15, 2009

I am the master of my lamp;
I am the captain of my tub.

Your Battle Buddy posted:

Isn't step one of cooking bear meat to soak it in a tub for like days?

That dude's corning recipe calls for 15 days.

ManMythLegend
Aug 18, 2003

I don't believe in anything, I'm just here for the violence.

Hahahaha holy poo poo.

Proud Christian Mom
Dec 20, 2006
READING COMPREHENSION IS HARD
i worked in the kitchen instead of listening to a bunch of old people who are alive thanks to social security and medicare bitch about welfare queens. later i ventured in and they were discussing the moral degradation of society because of marijuana. thank god i dont have to do this for another year.

bird food bathtub
Aug 9, 2003

College Slice

Proud Christian Mom posted:

i worked in the kitchen instead of listening to a bunch of old people who are alive thanks to social security and medicare bitch about welfare queens. later i ventured in and they were discussing the moral degradation of society because of marijuana. thank god i dont have to do this for another year.

"THE DEVIL'S LETTUCE IS RUINING THE SANCTITY OF OUR SOCIETY"

*takes a drag on a tobacco cigarette, downs a can of beer*

tyler
Jun 2, 2014

Fister Roboto posted:

duckworth 2020 qtiyd

Nostalgia4Dogges
Jun 18, 2004

Only emojis can express my pure, simple stupidity.

Man your username has such universal applicability tho Christian Mom

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

behold i have tempered and refined thee, but not as silver; as CRAB

I’m preparing for Trumps America being made great again.

Proud Christian Mom
Dec 20, 2006
READING COMPREHENSION IS HARD

Nostalgia4Dogges posted:

Man your username has such universal applicability tho Christian Mom

it owns, just a shame its stuck on such a useless poster

Nostalgia4Dogges
Jun 18, 2004

LingcodKilla posted:

I’m preparing for Trumps America being made great again.

should be preparing to cut those nails

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

Christmas lights are up. Whenever my mom gets her house resided I'm having smart outlets put up in the eaves because boy am I tired of loving around with extension cords and timers.

Laranzu
Jan 18, 2002

Casimir Radon posted:

Christmas lights are up. Whenever my mom gets her house resided I'm having smart outlets put up in the eaves because boy am I tired of loving around with extension cords and timers.

You can get the straight up outlet that plugs into the real outlet and turns it smart. Don't need to hardwire anything.

I just got a set of 4 hue bulbs and the bridge for 59 bux.

Really only needed the bridge to finish a lighting project I have going but the 4 bulbs were same price

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

Laranzu posted:

You can get the straight up outlet that plugs into the real outlet and turns it smart. Don't need to hardwire anything.

I just got a set of 4 hue bulbs and the bridge for 59 bux.

Really only needed the bridge to finish a lighting project I have going but the 4 bulbs were same price
We don't have them up in the eaves though. That's where the real convenience comes in. I've got to get some new clips too. The one's I bought 5 years ago have gotten really brittle and we broke a bunch this year.

Edit: The tree stand gave up on life after ~30 years so now we have one that lights up and rotates the tree.

Casimir Radon fucked around with this message at 00:11 on Nov 25, 2017

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur

Done.

Riot Carol Danvers
Jul 30, 2004

It's super dumb, but I can't stop myself. This is just kind of how I do things.

Garbage

I see someone hates Christmas

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

Remake of National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation looking... not entirely blasphemous.

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

A Very Skymall Christmas

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur

Vincent Van Goatse posted:

Remake of National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation looking... not entirely blasphemous.

"Shitter's full" is my go to when someone asks for the bathroom.

ManMythLegend
Aug 18, 2003

I don't believe in anything, I'm just here for the violence.

Vincent Van Goatse posted:

Just finished watching this again for the first time this season. Movie still rules.

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

ManMythLegend posted:

Just finished watching this again for the first time this season. Movie still rules.

"Don't piss me off, Art."

LostCosmonaut
Feb 15, 2014

Im tempted to buy one of those, point it at my floor, and watch the cat have an existential meltdown.

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

Somebody beat you to it.

Duzzy Funlop
Jan 13, 2010

Hi there, would you like to try some spicy products?

Bought a 500GB SSD and Wolfenstein II for black friday, guess that wraps up my discounted purchases for a month. Treating myself to a new electric shaver off my Christmas bonus.

Been relying on ye olde T-Razore with cheap but sharp-as-gently caress blades for a decade now, gonna give electric ones a try again. Just for the casual being lazy in the morning shave.

pantslesswithwolves
Oct 28, 2008

ManMythLegend posted:

“Merry Christmas. Merry Christmas. Merry Christmas. Kiss my rear end. Kiss his rear end. Happy Hanukkah.”

orange juche
Mar 14, 2012

Duzzy Funlop posted:

Bought a 500GB SSD and Wolfenstein II for black friday, guess that wraps up my discounted purchases for a month. Treating myself to a new electric shaver off my Christmas bonus.

Been relying on ye olde T-Razore with cheap but sharp-as-gently caress blades for a decade now, gonna give electric ones a try again. Just for the casual being lazy in the morning shave.

Electric razors still suck rear end. Say hello to ingrown hairs.

Geizkragen
Dec 29, 2006

Get that booze monkey off my back!

orange juche posted:

Electric razors still suck rear end. Say hello to ingrown hairs.

The only electric shavers worth a drat are die Deutschen. Braun 7 series are awesome. Just have to use light pressure and let the blade do the work to avoid ingrown hair.

Duzzy Funlop
Jan 13, 2010

Hi there, would you like to try some spicy products?

Yeah, I've only ever had two Braun models that I was happy with. Series 3 or so, with an extendable beard / hair trimmer.

The one I currently have fell down twice about six years ago, and the thin bladeguard fractured in two places, so you can't really shave with it anymore unless you like perfectly linear irritation lines from those sharp edges. Trimmer still works perfectly fine, so I never threw it away.

I've also never, ever gotten an ingrown hair from shaving, be it electric or t-razor, so I'm not sure how y'all work y'all's devices.

Vasudus
May 30, 2003
I've been using electric razors every day for the last 3 years and I think I've gotten one ingrown hair in that time.

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!
Used one for about four years. I went back to razors about a month ago.

not caring here
Feb 22, 2012

blazemastah 2 dry 4 u
If your hair lies particularly flat against your skin, electric razors are a son of a bitch.

My dad can use them no problem, so can one of my brothers. Me and my other brother can't use them without getting ingrown hairs and a lovely shave.

Tiny Timbs
Sep 6, 2008

Duzzy Funlop posted:

I've also never, ever gotten an ingrown hair from shaving, be it electric or t-razor, so I'm not sure how y'all work y'all's devices.

People have different types of hair. I bought one of those $200 Brauns and got the worst ingrown hairs of my life. I wasn't jamming the loving thing into my face, either.

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

behold i have tempered and refined thee, but not as silver; as CRAB

I got super straight everywhere hair. They work good for me for general use but I get a 1700 shadow at 1200.

Stultus Maximus
Dec 21, 2009

USPOL May
1. Neighbor puts dog tie up stake 2 feet from property line and doesn't ever pick up poo poo in my or her own yard.
2. I build 6 foot privacy fence.
3. Neighbor yells at me for trespassing as I try to stain fence.

gently caress neighbors.

tyler
Jun 2, 2014

LingcodKilla posted:

I got super straight everywhere hair. They work good for me for general use but I get a 1700 shadow at 1200.

Mods?!

Nostalgia4Dogges
Jun 18, 2004

could just not shave

:shrug:

Vasudus
May 30, 2003
i got a fitbit for like 80 bucks on mega sale

now i can have the finest electronic garbage telling me how horrible i am with amazing accuracy

Stultus Maximus
Dec 21, 2009

USPOL May

Vasudus posted:

now i can have the finest electronic garbage telling me how horrible i am with amazing accuracy

Lol all I had to do was pay ten dollars like a decade ago for that.

mods changed my name
Oct 30, 2017
Didnt some phones outperform fitbits as far as actually tracking your movement? IDK

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PookBear
Nov 1, 2008

Vasudus posted:

go jack off and post the results

• Locked thread