Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Trapezium Dave
Oct 22, 2012

https://twitter.com/InsidersABC/status/934559908938186752

Ann Telnaes on Talking Pictures, the show where Mike Bowers reads out cartoons for you.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pants Donkey
Nov 13, 2011

I cannot believe tepid-rear end Zelda generates this much terrible posting.

TheBigAristotle
Feb 8, 2007

I'm tired of hearing about money, money, money, money, money.
I just want to play the game, drink Pepsi, wear Reebok.

Grimey Drawer

Pants Donkey posted:

Yeah, I like it and roll my eyes sometimes, but not enough to post. I just want Adam4d to return to his prolific strawmanning career

SeANMcBAY
Jun 28, 2006

Look on the bright side.

Pants Donkey posted:

I think it would be better suited for whatever thread people post poo poo like QC in since it’s not very political but it’s not worth getting upset over. The art is pretty fun at least.

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

SeANMcBAY posted:

I think it would be better suited for whatever thread people post poo poo like QC in since it’s not very political but it’s not worth getting upset over. The art is pretty fun at least.

I still maintain the best non-Zelda analogy to draw is "Shortpacked but without the stuff about toys"

Ularg
Mar 2, 2010

Just tell me I'm exotic.

MelvinBison posted:

SOME. loving. GIZMO.

Did something happen or did this guy just feel like randomly screaming into the void?

Old man yells at cloud (computing).

Your image. (YEeeaah)

Bunni-kat
May 25, 2010

Service Desk B-b-bunny...
How can-ca-caaaaan I
help-p-p-p you?

SeANMcBAY posted:

QC is posted in the webcomic thread, same with Shortpacked. Zelda is a newspaper comic.

420 Gank Mid
Dec 26, 2008

WARNING: This poster is a huge bitch!

TheBigAristotle posted:

Yeah, I like it and roll my eyes sometimes, but not enough to post. I just want Adam4d to return to his prolific strawmanning career

Its been said a thousand times in this thread but I cant see his name ever without thinking its part of a craigslist classified ad

ACRE & EQUAT
Aug 28, 2004

FUNERAL BREADS
WAR BREAD
I think candidate LESS Gropenne
ought to do more thinkin' and less gropin'

Shuka
Dec 19, 2000
The thread's zelda gamergate was pretty good. "What double standard, women don't understand business" harvest was bountiful. I thought it would have to get us through the lean times, but zelda provides, praise the lord.

Moktaro
Aug 3, 2007
I value call my nuts.

Starshark posted:

I don't know if government-mandated integrity in reporting would work, though. When governments try to control the media and the arts, they usually just find creative ways around it (possibly one exception being the Chinese media, but I haven't studied it in depth).

That sure sounds like innovation to me!

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

Shuka posted:

The thread's zelda gamergate was pretty good. "What double standard, women don't understand business" harvest was bountiful. I thought it would have to get us through the lean times, but zelda provides, praise the lord.

An interesting spin on "I am tired of internet people thinking that 'person who tells everyone else what to do' is an entry-level games industry job" esp considering 99% of said internet people are dudes

But I suppose criticizing Zelda in a games-adjacent context was bound to make people call me a gator

Trapezium Dave
Oct 22, 2012

:australia:

Queensland election cartoons.

Knight:

Pre-election One Nation was talked up as winning potentially ten seats and be kingmakers, now the number looks like it will be somewhere between zero and one.

Kudelka:

One Nation had a bus.

Rowe:

After being disqualified from the Senate, Malcolm-Ieuan: Roberts., the living soul was running in the Qld. election. Pauline Hanson left election night with a bottle of rum.

Pants Donkey
Nov 13, 2011

If you all don't stop misbehaving I swear to god I'll start posting Sinfest.

Zemyla
Aug 6, 2008

I'll take her off your hands. Pleasure doing business with you!

"Do you think God stays in heaven because he too, lives in fear of what he's created?"

Xander77
Apr 6, 2009

Fuck it then. For another pit sandwich and some 'tater salad, I'll post a few more.

Pants Donkey posted:

Meh, anything is better than Zelda.

King Possum III
Feb 15, 2016

Panty Saluter
Jan 17, 2004

Making learning fun!

Pants Donkey posted:

I was with you until this point, Pants Donkey t:mad:

Fulchrum
Apr 16, 2013

by R. Guyovich
This is going to nend up with someone posting that awful furry pro-incest version of Day by Day, isn't it? Because we hate not being miserable.

Cape Cod Crab Chip
Feb 20, 2011

Now you don't have to suck meat from an exoskeleton!

Pants Donkey posted:

What could I do that would make you do that? I'll eat a probe if I gotta.

R. Mute
Jul 27, 2011

Pants Donkey posted:

Curious how every comic, no matter how tepid or uncontroversial, still manages to generate terrible posts in this thread. I wonder what the common denominator is.

Ramos
Jul 3, 2012

Fulchrum posted:

This is going to nend up with someone posting that awful furry pro-incest version of Day by Day, isn't it? Because we hate not being miserable.

That sounds just awful enough to catch my attention. Sure, why not?

Vib Rib
Jul 23, 2007

God damn this shit is
fuckin' re-dic-a-liss

🍖🍖😛🍖🍖
I remember that, unfortunately. It used to be posted here and there. My main takeaway was that the author was a hardcore right-wing pro-incest super-racist furry. Which sounds like a weird mix but then I've seen nazi themed fursuits get posted so who the gently caress knows anymore.

Mercedes Colomar
Nov 1, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Oh, Better Days, by a weirdo Lolbertarian, Jay Naylor.

He has weird fans. Like this guy, that types screeds over a commission of his. I wish I didn't know all this, but.

forgive me.

Prism
Dec 22, 2007

yospos

No.

Trapezium Dave
Oct 22, 2012

If this thread starts posting random bad webcomics, fair warning that Zen Pencils technically qualifies as an Australian political cartoon...

Ramos
Jul 3, 2012

Oh come on, that isn't just depressing, it's boring and depressing. Lowest common denominator poo poo with just text on a prefab image. And now with someone's OC masking for how terrible they look in reality?

Alhazred
Feb 16, 2011

Trapezium Dave
Oct 22, 2012

I like the running theme of Zelda always looking pissed off at having to hang around with kids.

Katt
Nov 14, 2017

Manuel Calavera posted:

Oh, Better Days, by a weirdo Lolbertarian, Jay Naylor.

He has weird fans. Like this guy, that types screeds over a commission of his. I wish I didn't know all this, but.

forgive me.

I know the current generation of nazis are gayer than ever but when the concentration camps go up. The furries and Bronies probably on the first page of people going in so maybe they should choose their causes better?

Katt fucked around with this message at 06:26 on Nov 27, 2017

Wistful of Dollars
Aug 25, 2009

Be glad I don't have the power to ban.

Apple Pie Hubbub
Feb 14, 2012

Take that, you greedy jerk!

the_steve
Nov 9, 2005

We're always hiring!

Katt posted:

I know the current generation of nazis are gayer than ever but when the concentration camps go up. The furries and Bronies probably on the first page of people going in so maybe they should choose their causes better?

Every fascist believes that they're one of the "good ones" who will be spared.

It's like when the Conservatives roll out their latest "The rich should be allowed to hunt the poor for sport" bill, and you have poor folk posting their undying support for it because they're convinced that it would only be the other (see: minorities and anyone else they don't like) poor people getting mounted on the wall, not them.

Fake edit: Alternatively: "I didn't think the lions would eat MY face!" cries voter who supported the Lions Eating Faces party.

Regalingualius
Jan 7, 2012

We gazed into the eyes of madness... And all we found was horny.

Wistful of Dollars posted:

Be glad I don't have the power to ban.

I mean, there's the origins of your own avatar (music video produced by a brony).

Fulchrum
Apr 16, 2013

by R. Guyovich

the_steve posted:

Every fascist believes that they're one of the "good ones" who will be spared.

It's like when the Conservatives roll out their latest "The rich should be allowed to hunt the poor for sport" bill, and you have poor folk posting their undying support for it because they're convinced that it would only be the other (see: minorities and anyone else they don't like) poor people getting mounted on the wall, not them.

Fake edit: Alternatively: "I didn't think the lions would eat MY face!" cries voter who supported the Lions Eating Faces party.

No, all the poor people who support hunting the rich, are just convinced that they'll be rich by the time it passes.

Starving Wolf
Apr 2, 2010

MUCH LATER
Yams Fan

Jonas Albrecht
Jun 7, 2012

What loving point does Gorrell even think he's making here?

Elysiume
Aug 13, 2009

Alone, she fights.

Jonas Albrecht posted:

What loving point does Gorrell even think he's making here?
I guess that radical Muslims are willing to kill moderate Muslims? I assume his intention here is to say "Islam/Muslims in general are bad" but he's failing badly at it.

King Possum III
Feb 15, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jonas Albrecht
Jun 7, 2012

This is, without a doubt, the greatest cartoon of this year.

• Locked thread