Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Rigged Death Trap
Feb 13, 2012

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP

For all the shittiness of Gorell

This might actually the first conservative politoon that just acknowledges the fact that ISIS and radical islamists kill muslims.

(Also not seeing any obit cartoons for the egypt mosque bombing but i wasnt expecting it anyways)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

du -hast
Mar 12, 2003

BEHEAD THOSE WHO INSULT GENTOO

Rigged Death Trap posted:

This might actually the first conservative politoon that just acknowledges the fact that ISIS and radical islamists kill muslims.

(Also not seeing any obit cartoons for the egypt mosque bombing but i wasnt expecting it anyways)

That was my hot take on it too. Especially from Gorell, I didn't expect any, you know... "nuance". This might be his first semi-tolerable cartoon.

Fathis Munk
Feb 23, 2013

??? ?
Yeah that's what I get from it too but I'm still unsure if he was actually trying to say that. It's just surprising coming from him.

Why did they feel the need to give him 3 arms if one of them is just lamely hanging by his side.

E: and why does the other dude have 4 eyes but only 1 nose.

Playstation 4
Apr 25, 2014
Unlockable Ben

Pants Donkey posted:

If you all don't stop misbehaving I swear to god I'll start posting every single dick by dick strip.

Fulchrum
Apr 16, 2013

by R. Guyovich

I don't think you understand the concept of a threat.

GoutPatrol
Oct 17, 2009

*Stupid Babby*

we loooooooooove dicks just as much as we looooooooooooove death

Crabtree
Oct 17, 2012

ARRRGH! Get that wallet out!
Everybody: Lowtax in a Pickle!
Pickle! Pickle! Pickle! Pickle!

Dinosaur Gum

Rigged Death Trap posted:

Of course he doesn't seem to say maybe we should, I don't know, protect those moderates to form allies against ISIS? Sorry, they all got killed because we can't trust Islam at all.

JaggerMcDagger
Feb 13, 2012

Bringing you Barry from the sordid depths of the Internet
Are we talking about posting bad cartoons?

Do you guys want more?

Ramos
Jul 3, 2012

No.

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit

AVeryLargeRadish
Aug 19, 2011

I LITERALLY DON'T KNOW HOW TO NOT BE A WEIRD SEXUAL CREEP ABOUT PREPUBESCENT ANIME GIRLS, READ ALL ABOUT IT HERE!!!

Playstation 4
Apr 25, 2014
Unlockable Ben

That post contains such egregious levels of terrible that I'm considering it misbehavement. Stand by for surprise.

Tei
Feb 19, 2011

I want a political cartoon called "Politics for gods". Where two gods fight to create the best universe, measured by how happy is the people living inside* **

* you can't cheat and put the people 24 7 connected to a drug machine. They must be sentient.
** you can't fill your universe with clones of Conan the Barbarian and make your universe 100% war all the time, then call it a win.

The way I understand politics, is all about how to distribute resources and organize priorities.

Edit:

1) Identify problems

2) Propose solutions

2.b) Convince the stakeholders

3) Lead the execution of these solutions so they are effective

Sometimes we don't even agree in "1".

Tei fucked around with this message at 15:40 on Nov 27, 2017

MelvinBison
Nov 17, 2012

"Is this the ideal world that you envisioned?"
"I guess you could say that."

Pillbug
I thought Red Panels retired.

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

MelvinBison posted:

I thought Red Panels retired.

Hot take: Red Panels was way better than whatever that just was

Playstation 4
Apr 25, 2014
Unlockable Ben

loquacius posted:

Hot take: Red Panels was way better than whatever that just was

In art, sure, that's a low rear end bar for heil man's Shmorky to beat.

In opinions, no. Literally and utterly no. If anything they're tied Reich together.

Panty Saluter
Jan 17, 2004

Making learning fun!

holy poo poo, a mildly amusing branco

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

Playstation 4 posted:

In art, sure, that's a low rear end bar for heil man's Shmorky to beat.

In opinions, no. Literally and utterly no. If anything they're tied Reich together.

Red Panels was as bad as you can get on the Opinions spectrum, sure, but it was a more competently designed and realized product in basically every way than... H8KU. Charming name.

Like how Ramirez cartoons are better than Gorrell cartoons even though Ramirez is an idiot hack and Gorrell is occasionally harmless.

Remember, the baseline for polititoon thread cartoons is that we hate the authors and everything they stand for :eng101:

Zemyla
Aug 6, 2008

I'll take her off your hands. Pleasure doing business with you!

Panty Saluter posted:

holy poo poo, a mildly amusing branco

That's because it's plagarized from The Onion.

Selachian
Oct 9, 2012

Roy Moore is actually the kind of guy who would make a good John Constantine villain.

Jay Rust
Sep 27, 2011

I want more terrible cartoons.

Mercedes Colomar
Nov 1, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Wistful of Dollars posted:

Be glad I don't have the power to ban.

But Mystery Skulls are cool :'(

e - Nthing the no more, we've seen those exact takes hundreds of times from better artists.

Mercedes Colomar fucked around with this message at 16:21 on Nov 27, 2017

Hihohe
Oct 4, 2008

Fuck you and the sun you live under

JaggerMcDagger posted:

Are we talking about posting bad cartoons?

Do you guys want more?

I see a lot of comics like these. This is always my response

https://i.imgur.com/ZwVGNOf.mp4

Pretty good
Apr 16, 2007

Thanks for the nazi propaganda, awesome, super good

Pretty good
Apr 16, 2007

Apple Pie Hubbub
Feb 14, 2012

Take that, you greedy jerk!

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

Much like this specific turkey pictured with a 17th-century zealot, high corp taxes were slaughtered to feed the rich a long time ago. AGC.

loquacius fucked around with this message at 18:00 on Nov 27, 2017

Trogdos!
Jul 11, 2009

A DRAGON POKEMAN
well technically a water/flying type

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Nation isn't a "geographical unit" by any stretch of the imagination what the gently caress.

Discendo Vox
Mar 21, 2013

We don't need to have that dialogue because it's obvious, trivial, and has already been had a thousand times.
I reported their twitter account, which is

https://twitter.com/H8KUcom

If anyone else would care to join me. It's...not exactly hard to find things to flag.

Pakled
Aug 6, 2011

WE ARE SMART

Discendo Vox posted:

I reported their twitter account, which is

https://twitter.com/H8KUcom

If anyone else would care to join me. It's...not exactly hard to find things to flag.

lol at the comic about the Jewish plot to emasculate American men by getting us to eat more soy

Cock Soup
Oct 15, 2006

You are right, Stiglich, anyone accused of sexual assault should resign. Please do Trump and Moore next you virtue-signaling piece of poo poo.

Katt
Nov 14, 2017

At first I thought this was a dig against Americans who talk about neo nazis rights to protest and recruit while at the same time demanding that all moderate Muslims constantly condemn ISIS.

Vib Rib
Jul 23, 2007

God damn this shit is
fuckin' re-dic-a-liss

🍖🍖😛🍖🍖
How do you come so close to an epiphany and still miss the point this bad
Like do they not realize this "gotcha" proves themselves wrong? Either words have no context whatsoever and exist in a perfect vacuum in which case both statements are fine and they admit their hatred for BLM is racist, or they accept that there is context beyond just the phrase itself and that "it's okay to be white" is implicitly a tool of propaganda because of its ties.
Neither argument supports their conclusion.

Abyssal Squid
Jul 24, 2003

Tei posted:

I want a political cartoon called "Politics for gods". Where two gods fight to create the best universe, measured by how happy is the people living inside* **

* you can't cheat and put the people 24 7 connected to a drug machine. They must be sentient.
** you can't fill your universe with clones of Conan the Barbarian and make your universe 100% war all the time, then call it a win.

The way I understand politics, is all about how to distribute resources and organize priorities.

Edit:

1) Identify problems

2) Propose solutions

2.b) Convince the stakeholders

3) Lead the execution of these solutions so they are effective

Sometimes we don't even agree in "1".

Hey this is a really good synopsis of what politics is, and way too many people don't get that. Even a lot of people who are past "red team blue team" tribalism seem to think politics begin and end at elections.

BonHair
Apr 28, 2007

Noted non-rapist God.

Depending on your theological interpretation, He even raped his own mother.

StealthArcher
Jan 10, 2010

Playstation 4 posted:

That post contains such egregious levels of terrible that I'm considering it misbehavement. Stand by for surprise.

Surprise incoming chucklefucks. Yes, parachutes ahoy.

Let's go through the last run of CockByCock from like, 2014, shall we?

Damon, in awe of his greatest friendlord, Aldeus Zeddifer: "The man with the Anacondacock", surgically alters his head to a second fully functional dick.

And then, in a call of spousal abuse I thought Muir would stoop to and was horribly underestimating him, Damon alters Jan's entire air tract to her rear end.

But unlike Muir, I just made Jan fix it herself and get a divorce.

And Damon proceeds to be sad.

Zeddifer quite literally Fucks The Police™

And then, he dies. Essentially the demon was always the real Zeddifer, a giant dick incapable of empathy, introspection, or critical thinking.

I thought to myself occasionally (like once) what if I could bring the real Zedd out and let him relive in modern days with the demonic poo poo in his dick?

Then I made this as his afterlife:

But Sam had a point. So I took my original idea, and I'm gonna run with it.

I'm gonna do it:

CockByCock, a complete running joke remake of the entire comic with Zeddifer learning how to be a better person without the dick demon. Set in modern day as best I can, and with hopefully as good of jokes as I can run with. I ain't making no promises about scheduling, but I'm gonna run with doing strips for posts here for enjoyment. We'll see how well this goes :v:

StealthArcher fucked around with this message at 18:04 on Nov 27, 2017

NoEyedSquareGuy
Mar 16, 2009

Just because Liquor's dead, doesn't mean you can just roll this bitch all over town with "The Freedoms."

"Thanks, now can you pass the stuffing like I asked?"

D.N. Nation
Feb 1, 2012

NoEyedSquareGuy posted:

"Thanks, now can you pass the stuffing like I asked?"

You just don't get it, moooooom

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sandpuppy
Jun 16, 2012

Social Abscess
of the
Universe

As Trump becomes more and more unhinged, I expect to see a lot more "Hillary 2020" cartoons, and I expect it to be glorious.

(Women Only) - Kids, please proceed to Roy Moore Santa.

• Locked thread