Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Bolverkur
Aug 9, 2012

thank you

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

gently caress yeah.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Amazing

Xbox Ambassador
Dec 23, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT BEING THE BIGGEST CRYBABY ON THE FORUMS
More 3, less 4 please. Looks great so far however from the trailer.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

I still need to play 3 LOL

Expect My Mom
Nov 18, 2013

by Smythe
hell yeah

i probably won't be getting Xenoblade 2, but it'll be worth it to have SMT be my first big switch jrpg. the SMT gong noise at the title screens releases huge endorphins

Xbox Ambassador
Dec 23, 2004

Pablo Gigante posted:

I still need to play 3 LOL

You should make it the next game you play tbh

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002
waiting for SMT kart racing, myself

Neurotic Roleplay
May 20, 2005

gaming sin... I've never played any of those games. what's a good one to start with

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Neurotic Roleplay posted:

gaming sin... I've never played any of those games. what's a good one to start with

IV is great and portable.

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002
a tactical fps in the R6Siege style, set in the world of shin megami tensei. finally, finally i give a poo poo

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Liquid Drink posted:

You should make it the next game you play tbh

I'm playing through Persona 3 Portable, I'll play Nocturne next

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

It's 2006. I am taking 276 yeti furs from the goodies hoard.

HolePisser1982 posted:

a tactical fps in the R6Siege style, set in the world of shin megami tensei. finally, finally i give a poo poo

Paying a demon $1.99 in real money for a loot crate and then he calls you a sucker and runs away without giving it to you

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

goferchan posted:

Paying a demon $1.99 in real money for a loot crate and then he calls you a sucker and runs away without giving it to you

lol

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

It's 2006. I am taking 276 yeti furs from the goodies hoard.
Wishest thou to make me thine ally? Then offer me thine credit card number and 3 digit verification code.

yeah actually they will
Aug 18, 2012

goferchan posted:

an actual dog
Nov 18, 2014

goferchan posted:

lol omg

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

goferchan posted:

Lmao

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!

goferchan posted:

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

You are out of Fusion Energy. Please wait for your energy to recover or Spend 5 Maccoins to perform this fusion.

Expect My Mom
Nov 18, 2013

by Smythe
Spending $20 on lootboxes trying to get a Super Rare Five Star Archangel that knows Media

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

You've unlocked: Trumpeter Bacon Skin (RARE)

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

goferchan posted:

lmao

Scrub-Niggurath
Nov 27, 2007

Preorder Now for the Exclusive 'Akimbo Evoker' Arcana Card Back!

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

HolePisser1982 posted:

:worship:

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

smt 3 nocturne on ps2 or smt: strange journey on the old ds or smt 4 apocalypse [which is not the same as normal smt 4] on 3ds. the snes games are cool too but a lot different

Expect My Mom
Nov 18, 2013

by Smythe
Yeah SMT 3 is a great place to start. I started with the SNES ones and can't recommend them as a starting point unless you have a weird dungeon crawling brain like I do, but they're really interesting.

I'm really curious if the remake of Strange Journey will be solid, I fell off that one pretty quick, same with 4 for some reason

Xbox Ambassador
Dec 23, 2004

Expect My Mom posted:

Yeah SMT 3 is a great place to start. I started with the SNES ones and can't recommend them as a starting point unless you have a weird dungeon crawling brain like I do, but they're really interesting.

I'm really curious if the remake of Strange Journey will be solid, I fell off that one pretty quick, same with 4 for some reason

4 was too easy. Strange journey is good though can’t wait for the remake. 3 is the best overall, although apocalypse was good. 1 and 2 are great if you like classic JRPGs tho

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011

iv is my favourite and nocturne is a close 2nd

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

Apocalypse was really great

Azraelle
Jan 13, 2008

All the quality of life stuff in IV and IV:A makes it hard for me to get into SMT 3, especially the nicer maps and the ability to customize my demons better, so maybe start with 3 and then move to IV if you like it.

Expect My Mom
Nov 18, 2013

by Smythe

Liquid Drink posted:

4 was too easy. Strange journey is good though can’t wait for the remake. 3 is the best overall, although apocalypse was good. 1 and 2 are great if you like classic JRPGs tho
Thats a shame, the early game difficulty was tough but fun. I just got a bit into Tokyo before losing interest in 4, the story didn't have its hooks in me

Apocalypse's story sounds pretty sick tho, I wanna check it out

Regy Rusty
Apr 26, 2010

Azraelle posted:

All the quality of life stuff in IV and IV:A makes it hard for me to get into SMT 3, especially the nicer maps and the ability to customize my demons better, so maybe start with 3 and then move to IV if you like it.

Yeah I played 3 finally a few months ago, and it was really good but boy did I miss things like being able to pick what skills your demons get directly.

Apocalypse is my favorite, though I'm nearing the end of DDS 2 and it's coming close.

Anyway can't wait for V.

R. Guyovich
Dec 25, 1991

who buying xeno 2 on Friday

it's preloaded. my faith might be misplaced

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

If i hadnt just gotten back into Stardew i probably would be have bought xc2.

R. Guyovich
Dec 25, 1991

goferchan posted:

Mia Wasikowska
Oct 7, 2006

xc2 looks kinda ugly to me

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

Zas posted:

xc2 looks kinda ugly to me

I literally only focus on the titties every video I've seen of it. game looks great lol

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

HolePisser1982 posted:

I literally only focus on the titties every video I've seen of it. game looks great lol

:cheerdoge:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tender Bender
Sep 17, 2004

In Training posted:

If i hadnt just gotten back into Stardew i probably would be have bought xc2.

I'm stuck because i figure i should do something special for the last day of winter and i can't figure out what