Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Guy Goodbody
Aug 31, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo
https://twitter.com/manabukoga/status/935439546396819456

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

i hate it when i drop the head fin and it goes down the drain

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

stranger things season 3 looking weird

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012

Mecha Gojira posted:

I identify as a Queen Mansa.

Guy Goodbody
Aug 31, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo
At long last, it has arrived

Now the work can begin...

Gulping Again
Mar 10, 2007

Guy Goodbody posted:

At long last, it has arrived

Now the work can begin...

hahaha wow, awesome

i love the Build Fighters sidestory stuff, it's all batshit and as such, all owns

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy
E wrong thread sorry

GobiasIndustries has issued a correction as of 11:19 on Dec 3, 2017

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

Gulping Again posted:

hahaha wow, awesome

i love the Build Fighters sidestory stuff, it's all batshit and as such, all owns

i like the burning gundam which comes with glowy orange plastic flames so you can make him do a hadouken

Mecha Gojira
Jun 23, 2006

Jack Nissan

punchymcpunch posted:

i like the burning gundam which comes with glowy orange plastic flames so you can make him do a hadouken

The Kamiki version is better because it also comes with a katana.

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

Mecha Gojira posted:

The Kamiki version is better because it also comes with a katana.

... this is why you always do research before you buy something

Neurolimal
Nov 3, 2012

punchymcpunch posted:

... this is why you always do research before you buy something

If it's any consolation the Kamiki doesn't come with the self-immolation effect parts, which are pretty dope.

All burning gundams are beautiful~

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

the kit im using is from 1995 and uhh the panel lines dont line up when you put the two halves of the leg parts together

and i dont mean that i gotta cement em in place, i mean if you line up one panel line, the others now are wonky

lmao

Midjack
Dec 24, 2007

punchymcpunch posted:

the kit im using is from 1995 and uhh the panel lines dont line up when you put the two halves of the leg parts together

and i dont mean that i gotta cement em in place, i mean if you line up one panel line, the others now are wonky

lmao

Old kits can be kind of dire. Good luck.

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

quick question, how in the gently caress is this a gundam

Third World Reagan
May 19, 2008

Imagine four 'mechs waiting in a queue. Time works the same way.
gundams are magical girl robots which is why they may have cut scenes, transformations, magic guns, and be pretty

votoms on the other hand are real robots

Mecha Gojira
Jun 23, 2006

Jack Nissan
G Gundam is racist Sailor Moon.

Midjack
Dec 24, 2007

Third World Reggin posted:

gundams are magical girl robots which is why they may have cut scenes, transformations, magic guns, and be pretty

votoms on the other hand are real robots

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QkTE1Pgwkug

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

Squizzle posted:

gundam.wikia.com posted:

Sakai also painstakingly recreated her hair using ultra fine fibers to ensure it is luxuriant and smooth

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!

Squizzle posted:

part robot part girl ? ?

b e e p

Midjack
Dec 24, 2007

mrbradlymrmartin posted:

part robot part girl ? ?

b e e p

Rather like she Buffalo Billed this robot.

Neurolimal
Nov 3, 2012

Squizzle posted:

It's from the meta show about kids building RC gundam kits that fight in an arena, that started out as a gag (aaa the girl has a dolly gundam) but theres a weird market for robot anime girls so they made more.

Her real gundam kit is an SD gundam that turns into an HG gundam or weapon parts

Mecha Gojira posted:

G Gundam is racist Sailor Moon.

Tbh in the context of the show having the representative robot of a country space colony in the football arena show that decides which one leads earth be patriotic and representative of their culture makes sense

Like how japan made their irl cultural ambassadors two pop idol singers with neon hair

Mecha Gojira
Jun 23, 2006

Jack Nissan
Japan aren't the most culturally sensitive people in the world.

Also, hilarious that the Royal Flush Gang are basically the permanent UN Security Council members, but with Japan at Britain's seat.

Neurolimal
Nov 3, 2012
Well yeah, I didn't say they were good representations of each countries' culture :v:

Mecha Gojira
Jun 23, 2006

Jack Nissan

Neurolimal posted:

Well yeah, I didn't say they were good representations of each countries' culture :v:

Basing Neo Kenya's Gundam on South African warriors, smh

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

Mecha Gojira posted:

Basing Neo Kenya's Gundam on South African warriors, smh

Nebakenezzer
Sep 13, 2005

The Mote in God's Eye

Squizzle posted:

I'd been wondering this for awhile

Guy Goodbody
Aug 31, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

Nebakenezzer posted:

I'd been wondering this for awhile

It's from the show about kids making their own custom Gundam models.

Mecha Gojira
Jun 23, 2006

Jack Nissan
And one of the character archetypes is creepy pervert who sculpts/builds big-tittied model kits.

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

is she an axis angel because she seeks to expand the co-prosperity sphere to the shores of heaven itself

Mecha Gojira
Jun 23, 2006

Jack Nissan
Well, the pervert who built it was a fascist-loving pervert.

*Axis is a reference to a fictional asteroid base. Like, literally the Nazis Zeon who didn't want to surrender and fled to South America the Asteroid Belt. She is wearing an outfit based on the Neo Nazis Zeon's leader's mobile suit.

Mecha Gojira has issued a correction as of 05:52 on Dec 5, 2017

MonsieurChoc
Oct 12, 2013

Every species can smell its own extinction.

Neurolimal posted:

I will defend the representative of Neo-Canada! :canada:

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

Mecha Gojira posted:

Well, the pervert who built it was a fascist-loving pervert.

*Axis is a reference to a fictional asteroid base. Like, literally the Nazis Zeon who didn't want to surrender and fled to South America the Asteroid Belt. She is wearing an outfit based on the Neo Nazis Zeon's leader's mobile suit.

no no, ham man was my father

you can call me ham man, 2

Neddy Seagoon
Oct 12, 2012

"Hi Everybody!"

Neurolimal posted:

It's from the meta show about kids building RC gundam kits that fight in an arena, that started out as a gag (aaa the girl has a dolly gundam) but theres a weird market for robot anime girls so they made more.

Her real gundam kit is an SD gundam that turns into an HG gundam or weapon parts

Tbh in the context of the show having the representative robot of a country space colony in the football arena show that decides which one leads earth be patriotic and representative of their culture makes sense

Like how japan made their irl cultural ambassadors two pop idol singers with neon hair

The Super Fumina isn't Fumina's. It was made by a goony as gently caress gunpla builder.

Mecha Gojira
Jun 23, 2006

Jack Nissan
Again, the Gunpla Pervert from the Gunpla Pervert School of Gunpla. Remember, in the first season there's a whole episode about the bumpkin kid and his dojo master bonding over their love of tits.

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

goons within goons

Neurolimal
Nov 3, 2012

Neddy Seagoon posted:

The Super Fumina isn't Fumina's. It was made by a goony as gently caress gunpla builder.

Oops, my bad. Been a while since I've watched BF

Kitfox88
Aug 21, 2007

Anybody lose their glasses?
actin line robot ladies haven't been a thing for ages https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n0nqfQmjv74

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

ok ive started watching gundam series 1 1979

so far a 10 year old kid has murdered like 20 people

Kitfox88
Aug 21, 2007

Anybody lose their glasses?

punchymcpunch posted:

ok ive started watching gundam series 1 1979

so far a 10 year old kid has murdered like 20 people

that number exponentially increases

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Third World Reagan
May 19, 2008

Imagine four 'mechs waiting in a queue. Time works the same way.
reposting votoms super robot wars

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JEbAqyhujs8

• Locked thread