Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Raised By Birds
May 5, 2013

Why aren't those drat Democrats helping to pass this historically unpopular bill that runs counter to what they want? <:mad:>

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Sausages
Sep 30, 2012

What do you want to do? Who do you want to be?

:effort:

Jonas Albrecht
Jun 7, 2012

AGC

DACK FAYDEN
Feb 25, 2013

Bear Witness
Gorrell this loving rules can you do more like this

ded redd
Aug 1, 2010

Gorrell has aired grievances about the tax bill prior to this, so... a good cartoon?

Dr. VooDoo
May 4, 2006

I can’t wait to see how the usual suspects spin Flynn pleading guilty to lying to the FBI about Russia while clearly taking some sort of plea deal to flip on others

Cat Puke
Apr 15, 2017
Just remember, you heard it first from bad reporter!

axolotl farmer
May 17, 2007

Now I'm going to sing the Perry Mason theme

Songbearer posted:

Why is that child being stretched across the room by Zelda yanking the book away? Why would you leave a lit candle sitting on the headrest of a bed with four young children in the room? Why did the stars change colour on the kid? Why has the snow not moved outside the window between the two panels? The camera has only moved slightly, where did that mirror come from,

A wizard did it

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--
IT WASP ME ALL *BZZT* ALONG!

Dr. VooDoo posted:

I can’t wait to see how the usual suspects spin Flynn pleading guilty to lying to the FBI about Russia while clearly taking some sort of plea deal to flip on others

Am I getting this right?
A quick Google found that this can carry up to 5 years imprisonment (and 25k)
So I'm guessing that he's spilling the beans on stuff that would garner decades for whoever gets convicted.

Samurai Sanders
Nov 4, 2003

Pillbug

Horrible Lurkbeast posted:

Am I getting this right?
So I'm guessing that he's spilling the beans on stuff that would garner decades for whoever gets convicted.
I dunno what decades really mean when these trials will decide the future of America like...next year.

Anyway uhh did something just matter?

ryonguy
Jun 27, 2013

Am I getting this right?

lol if you think anybody in Trump's circle of sentient poop will ever serve a day in jail.

HootTheOwl
May 13, 2012

Hootin and shootin

Don't jerk-off without a box of Senator Franken

Dr. VooDoo
May 4, 2006

Am I getting this right?

Basically he’s pleading down to lying to the FBI. That is the stamp of a “They had me for more but I’m now working with them” plea deal. So he’s probably turning everything he has to Muller which is why he and his legal team suddenly went dark on the White House a couple weeks ago

An example would be liking agreeing to testify that Trump ordered him to meet with Russia. Of course that’s very unl-
https://twitter.com/DanLinden/status/936627968440487936?s=17

Dr. VooDoo fucked around with this message at 17:18 on Dec 1, 2017

HootTheOwl
May 13, 2012

Hootin and shootin

Oops, I forgot to make a poop!

Murdstone
Jun 14, 2005

I'm feeling Jimmy

duz
Jul 11, 2005

Come on Ilhan, lets go bag us a shitpost

Am I getting this right?

Maximum sentences have no relation to what you actually would get. Anyone that pleads to lying to the feds and turns states evidence will only be getting 3-12 months probation.

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--
IT WASP ME ALL *BZZT* ALONG!

Dr. VooDoo posted:

An example would be liking agreeing to testify that Trump ordered him to meet with Russia. Of course that’s very unl-
https://twitter.com/DanLinden/status/936627968440487936?s=17

Things are moving quickly all of a sudden.

:trumppop:

Electric Phantasm
Apr 7, 2011

YOSPOS

Dr. VooDoo posted:

Expect the shouts of Uranium One to get louder.

Sandpuppy
Jun 16, 2012

Social Abscess
of the
Universe

http://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/news/362644-white-house-maintenance-orders-reveal-mice-infestations

quote:

Some of the requests were more mundane in nature, including a redecoration of national security adviser H.R. McMaster's office and a new toilet seat for the Oval Office bathroom. That last request was directed to be completed "after hours please."

FUEDS

She doesn't look too happy about having to pass that sign.

Zelder
Jan 4, 2012

Roy moore is gonna gently caress that fetus

Faustian Bargain
Apr 12, 2014

Why do pro-life people think that pro-choice people want to abort every child?

Lightning Knight
Feb 24, 2012

Pray for Answer

Faustian Bargain posted:

Because anti-choice people are varying combinations of evil and stupid.

Cat Mattress
Jul 14, 2012

by Cyrano4747

Sandpuppy posted:

Anyone with more life experience than a fetus knows not to support Roy Moore.

Spangly A
May 14, 2009

God help you if ever you're caught on these shores

A man's ambition must indeed be small
To write his name upon a shithouse wall

Faustian Bargain posted:

pro life people only abort children under certain circumstances, like if they don't want a child at that point, or can't afford one, or it might be sick, or if it would be in an unsuitable environment.

Since they're the pro-life people, they can only assume that pro-choice people abort more children than them, which would mean they must use it as a primary form of birth control and be aborting babies every month.

AVeryLargeRadish
Aug 19, 2011

I LITERALLY DON'T KNOW HOW TO NOT BE A WEIRD SEXUAL CREEP ABOUT PREPUBESCENT ANIME GIRLS, READ ALL ABOUT IT HERE!!!

Faustian Bargain posted:

Because that better supports their victim complex.

Technowolf
Nov 4, 2009

Longform comic: Mattie Parrigon on the "Congressional Accountability Act".
Preview:

Fathis Munk
Feb 23, 2013

??? ?

So not only do you not need to know how to draw to become a cartoonist, you don't even have to know how to spell.

Electric Phantasm
Apr 7, 2011

YOSPOS

loving lol at that Branco

Bunni-kat
May 25, 2010

Service Desk B-b-bunny...
How can-ca-caaaaan I
help-p-p-p you?

Sandpuppy posted:

Branco, if someone's accused of molesting underage people, maybe do not show the young kid supporting him. It's a bit tone-deaf. It doesn't matter if you don't believe the allegations. It's still a dumb thing to do.

Electric Phantasm
Apr 7, 2011

YOSPOS

Seriously you could erase the pro life label on the lady and switch the signs to make AGC

Fister Roboto
Feb 21, 2008

Sandpuppy posted:

Only an underdeveloped, brainless, human-like entity would vote for Roy Moore.

Bombadilillo
Feb 28, 2009

The dock really fucks a case or nerfing it.

Fister Roboto posted:

Only an underdeveloped, brainless, human-like entity would vote for Roy Moore.

Bad news, he's running in the South. :(

Fulchrum
Apr 16, 2013

by R. Guyovich

So, if Alice joins the #MeToo movement, she'll shrink, which will allow the man under her to escape through the escape door.

I can't get any other possible interpretation out of this. WHy would you associate a movement that's supposed to be about empowering women with something in fiction well known for shrinking a woman? Did Toles confuse the potion for the cake that makes Alice grow, and not bother looking it up?

Faustian Bargain
Apr 12, 2014

:effort:

edit: someone with a twitter send this to branco tia

Faustian Bargain fucked around with this message at 19:41 on Dec 1, 2017

root beer
Nov 13, 2005

Fulchrum posted:

So, if Alice joins the #MeToo movement, she'll shrink, which will allow the man under her to escape through the escape door.

I can't get any other possible interpretation out of this. WHy would you associate a movement that's supposed to be about empowering women with something in fiction well known for shrinking a woman? Did Toles confuse the potion for the cake that makes Alice grow, and not bother looking it up?

And on the other end of it, "Eat #MeToo" doesn't sound too good either

Fathis Munk
Feb 23, 2013

??? ?

Fulchrum posted:

Yeah I'm p sure he did. It's the only way I can make sense outta it.

cheetah7071
Oct 20, 2010

honk honk
College Slice

Fulchrum posted:

It's pretty clear to me that she just drank the potion

I couldn't have told you off the top of my head which thing shrank you and which grew you so I didn't even notice anything wrong

TheDeadlyShoe
Feb 14, 2014

that's a hell of a juxtaposition

Duke Igthorn
Oct 11, 2012

by FactsAreUseless

Like...can I nominate this for some award? Is that a thing? I want this guy to be rich.

Also can I marry that last panel?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

duz
Jul 11, 2005

Come on Ilhan, lets go bag us a shitpost

Headline: Man Reads World's Largest Newspaper

• Locked thread