Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

PathAsc
Nov 15, 2011

Hail SS-18 Satan may he cleanse us with nuclear fire

PISS TAPE IS REAL

Pvp is aids

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Raposa
Aug 4, 2007

That post went quite well, I think.

curiosity hosed me up posted:

Is solo PVP literally unplayable or is it just me?

Watch your roster while queuing and if a 4 man joins, leave. That's pretty much the only way to enjoy solo PvP, according to my friends who still play this game.

Pozload Escobar
Aug 21, 2016

by Reene
Someone look up the definition of Cuck in the dictionary because I just used a $20 gift card and a $15 rebate from getting a BonX to buy the expansion to this currently terrible game

Pozload Escobar
Aug 21, 2016

by Reene
[Extremely pathetically] I mean the base campaign and leveling wasn’t horrible the first time so this should be good for a playthrough

Legs Benedict
Jul 14, 2002

You can either follow me to our bedroom or bend over that control throne because I haven't been this turned on in FOREVER!

A Buff Gay Dude posted:

Someone look up the definition of Cuck in the dictionary because I just used a $20 gift card and a $15 rebate from getting a BonX to buy the expansion to this currently terrible game

drat dude

texaholic
Sep 16, 2007

Well it's floodin' down in Texas
All of the telephone lines are down
Did they release anything about what was supposed to be in the third stream or just completely scrap it? I wonder how many new guns/armor sets there will be?

Legs Benedict
Jul 14, 2002

You can either follow me to our bedroom or bend over that control throne because I haven't been this turned on in FOREVER!

texaholic posted:

Did they release anything about what was supposed to be in the third stream or just completely scrap it? I wonder how many new guns/armor sets there will be?

They ran a trailer and some streamers showed a few things off

Roman
Aug 8, 2002

Legs Benedict posted:

They ran a trailer and some streamers showed a few things off
Trailer for the canceled stream:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bOdOSibSuxI

The hand cannon that looks like Red Death piqued my interest

Agoat
Dec 4, 2012

I AM BAD AT GAMES
Lipstick Apathy
My stream wasn't cancelled. I'm getting started. Just hit level 2.
https://www.twitch.tv/agoat

texaholic
Sep 16, 2007

Well it's floodin' down in Texas
All of the telephone lines are down
Every time I click a twitch link I get that stupid bud light commercial and I close the tab

haveblue
Aug 15, 2005

Toilet Rascal
This seems like a great way to preserve the tentative goodwill earned recently

el B
Jan 30, 2004
holler.

That's so Bungie

hiddenriverninja
May 10, 2013

life is locomotion
keep moving
trust that you'll find your way

there's nothing worthwhile in those chest anyway

Legs Benedict
Jul 14, 2002

hiddenriverninja posted:

there's nothing worthwhile in those chest anyway

yeah but it’s still not a good look lmao

the only people who were hoarding keys were the hardcore players anyway, the people they need to work harder to retain and please

haveblue
Aug 15, 2005

Toilet Rascal

Legs Benedict posted:

yeah but it’s still not a good look lmao

the only people who were hoarding keys were the hardcore players anyway, the people they need to work harder to retain and please

Lots of people accidentally hoarded keys by only barely getting a raid team together before the reset and then spending all their time trying to clear the main encounters.

MechaSeinfeld
Jan 2, 2008

the excitement for Destiny 2's first dlc...it's electric

hiddenriverninja
May 10, 2013

life is locomotion
keep moving
trust that you'll find your way

actually it's void

PathAsc
Nov 15, 2011

PISS TAPE IS REAL

Oh bungle, you silly stupid fools

Mill Village
Jul 27, 2007

MechaSeinfeld posted:

the excitement for Destiny 2's first dlc...it's electric

I’m looking forward to being disappointed when I get all the gear that lights up that wall.

Policenaut
Jul 11, 2008

On the moon... they don't make Neo Kobe Pizza.

I'm excited for robot looking gear that'll turn out to be really bad and everyone keeps using midas and uriels

PathAsc
Nov 15, 2011

PISS TAPE IS REAL

I need that trace rifle

I want a heavy trace that has a loving enormous beam, pushes poo poo around the map at ridiculous rates, has a really deep or really high pitched warble sound, area effect at impact point, and can be mounted to your sparrow.

el B
Jan 30, 2004
holler.

haveblue posted:

Lots of people accidentally hoarded keys by only barely getting a raid team together before the reset and then spending all their time trying to clear the main encounters.

Yeah I'm willing to bet the "hoarders" simply didn't have time to bother with the underbelly, or more likely had trouble keeping a raid group together to do it at all.

RBA Starblade
Apr 28, 2008

Going Home.

Games Idiot Court Jester

Are we getting machine guns back yet or did the Red Legion throw every single one in the trash

el B
Jan 30, 2004
holler.
I looked up tutorials on how to solo the rooms with alarms. It was pretty fun running through there all by myself. I even made my own fun by trying to race to the first encounter as fast as I could, and then trying to beat my best time! I can get to the pools in 3 min 12 seconds....

:downsbravo:

PathAsc
Nov 15, 2011

PISS TAPE IS REAL

RBA Starblade posted:

Are we getting machine guns back yet or did the Red Legion throw every single one in the trash

I'm sorry, but casuals and 1337 pvp personalities hate machine guns so no can do buckaroo

RBA Starblade
Apr 28, 2008

Going Home.

Games Idiot Court Jester

PathAsc posted:

I'm sorry, but casuals and 1337 pvp personalities hate machine guns so no can do buckaroo

drat you Ghaul and also boring players

Roman
Aug 8, 2002

Gonna take a wild guess and say there's no LMGs because in D1 there weren't many reasons to use any other heavy

Norns
Nov 21, 2011

Senior Shitposting Strategist

Roman posted:

Gonna take a wild guess and say there's no LMGs because in D1 there weren't many reasons to use any other heavy

You mean like now with cluster launchers?

el B
Jan 30, 2004
holler.
Don't worry, they'll reintroduce LMG's in another dlc and pat themselves on the back for "listening to the community"

The Meat Dimension
Mar 29, 2010

Gravy Boat 2k
It’ll be right after the split the codebase of for Destiny 3

deadwing
Mar 5, 2007

Primary: auto rifle
Energy: another auto rifle
Heavy: auto rifle that hurts more

THE BIG DOG DADDY
Oct 16, 2013

Rasheed was, with Aliases, the top 7 PvPers in Bone Krew.

No one talks about this.

Roman posted:

Truth.

THE BIG DOG DADDY
Oct 16, 2013

Rasheed was, with Aliases, the top 7 PvPers in Bone Krew.

No one talks about this.
Not "truth" as in I think you're right, but Truth the rocket launcher

Father Wendigo
Sep 28, 2005
This is, sadly, more important to me than bettering myself.

RBA Starblade posted:

What was the machine gun with max'd out fire rate and a Vanguard paintjob? I fuckin' loved that thing, it was what a D2 shotgun should be and sounded like a Commodore 64 ripping a wicked fart when you held down the trigger.

Pozload Escobar
Aug 21, 2016

by Reene

Father Wendigo posted:

What was the machine gun with max'd out fire rate and a Vanguard paintjob? I fuckin' loved that thing, it was what a D2 shotgun should be and sounded like a Commodore 64 ripping a wicked fart when you held down the trigger.

Diluvian
and I still have a lol one that’s perfectly stable and accurate in hip fire

hitchensgoespop
Oct 22, 2008
Is the raid live immediately tomorrow once youve downloaded the DLC?

PathAsc
Nov 15, 2011

PISS TAPE IS REAL

I'd guess you have to finish the dlc story first, but I've not seen anything

Akuma
Sep 11, 2001

hitchensgoespop posted:

Is the raid live immediately tomorrow once youve downloaded the DLC?
There's maintenance before the dlc content goes live at like 6pm UK time so the game won't even open up until later.

Edit: I guess that means for most in the US it'll be available after work so I suppose that's not really a problem...

Chilichimp
Oct 24, 2006

TIE Adv xWampa

It wamp, and it stomp

Grimey Drawer

YA BOY ETHAN COUCH posted:

Not "truth" as in I think you're right, but Truth the rocket launcher

"aggressive" seeking.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tei
Feb 19, 2011

I am not racist, but all cabal look alike to me.