Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

Absurd Alhazred posted:

It just needs to do a bit more calisthenics.

do crossfit for all ah fkn care it wont change the fact that dems are still going to be badly out of shape

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

Turdfuzz posted:

why win when u can lose
-the democrats

Absurd Alhazred
Mar 27, 2010

by Athanatos

Lastgirl posted:

do crossfit for all ah fkn care it wont change the fact that dems are still going to be badly out of shape

Healthy At Any Suck

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!
https://twitter.com/kathbarbadoro/status/937038465111293952

:tutbutt:

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

HiHo ChiRho posted:

For a 25 dollar donation you too can enter

The Suck zone

wow none of this actually MEANS anything!!! aaaaauuuugghhhhAAAAHHHHH

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!
by the way gently caress Claire McCaskill for being one of those vindictive lapdog bitches for arfing for Hillary while attacking women bernie supporters :angel:

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

Lastgirl posted:

by the way gently caress Claire McCaskill for being one of those vindictive lapdog bitches for arfing for Hillary while attacking women bernie supporters :angel:

https://twitter.com/noamdar/status/937416983770955777

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy

Lastgirl posted:

doug jones is going to lose big league

this is what Trump says, idk why people turning it into "bigly", which is not even a word

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

gradenko_2000 posted:

this is what Trump says, idk why people turning it into "bigly", which is not even a word

lol

Absurd Alhazred
Mar 27, 2010

by Athanatos

gradenko_2000 posted:

Not our fault he didn't get an enunciation coach before running for President. It sounds like "bigly" and he sucks and gently caress him so I'm going to make fun of him.

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

We were somewhere around Manila when the drugs began to take hold

fire enzo into the sun and put the belt on dar

corn in the bible
Jun 5, 2004

Oh no oh god it's all true!
when they go low we go home

Captain_Maclaine
Sep 30, 2001

gradenko_2000 posted:

Because he's a mushmouthed dipshit with the vocabulary and verbal wit of the biggest stoner you knew in high school.

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

och wannae pet is fkn dug fer bein a real sweeten jes nuzzle tae gently caress :kiddo:

https://twitter.com/NoamDar/status/923317519393411077

gradenko_2000 posted:

bigly :yooge:

corn in the bible
Jun 5, 2004

gradenko_2000 posted:

early on i really did think he was saying bigly

Absurd Alhazred
Mar 27, 2010

by Athanatos

Captain_Maclaine posted:

Because he's a mushmouthed dipshit with the vocabulary and verbal wit of the bigliest stoner you knew in high school.

ftfy

ThndrShk2k
Nov 3, 2009

by Nyc_Tattoo
Bread Liar
:vince:

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!
thirdwayism is dead jest gently caress off

the donors mite jes as well lite their wad on fire and light their shite cigars wit an quit their bitchen :sbahj:

Pohl
Jan 28, 2005

In the future, please post shit with the sole purpose of antagonizing the person running this site. Thank you.

gradenko_2000 posted:

:wrong:

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!
alberic franksin retire binch!!!!

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc
https://twitter.com/MoonPie/status/937532701233614848

Dairy Days
Dec 26, 2007

gradenko_2000 posted:

we are gonna bigly bigleague bigly bigleague bigly bigly bigleague you coward

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012

jfc go back to the nerd box neil

babypolis
Nov 4, 2009

Darkman Fanpage posted:

jfc go back to the nerd box neil

thats actually a good tweet tho

navyjack
Jul 15, 2006

What time tomorrow does Paul Ryan send the Tax Bill to a vote without sending it to committee? I wanna know if Trump will have signed it before I get up.

corn in the bible
Jun 5, 2004

navyjack posted:

What time tomorrow does Paul Ryan send the Tax Bill to a vote without sending it to committee? I wanna know if Trump will have signed it before I get up.

I think that might not happen, because it'd upset the freedom caucus who wanted bigger cuts than the Senate managed. It'll still pass, of course, but they'll probably let the House have a look first.

brap
Aug 23, 2004

Grimey Drawer
where's that clip from noted neoliberal fuccboi trevor noah where he makes fun of some miners in south africa striking and getting shot or something

Bear Retrieval Unit
Nov 5, 2009

Mudslide Experiment

brap posted:

where's that clip from noted neoliberal fuccboi trevor noah where he makes fun of some miners in south africa striking and getting shot or something
He sent out panic copyright claims when the video started getting traction so it's hard to find.

Calibanibal
Aug 25, 2015

this is a negative post, it negates a normal post. im doing this so the post count itt is less than 100 come tommorrow so everyone gets probated by cumshiter. why? because im bitter and angry about the state of this world and my frustration is causing me to lash out at my fellow posters

Calibanibal
Aug 25, 2015

this is also a negative post. the post count is 2 less than before i started posting.

Anime Schoolgirl
Nov 28, 2002

ZUCK!

MaxxBot
Oct 6, 2003

you could have clapped

you should have clapped!!

Cuck Yeah!

MaxxBot
Oct 6, 2003

you could have clapped

you should have clapped!!

Fleetwood
Mar 26, 2010

biggest hochul head in china
stfu neil you gently caress. you fucken moran

Fleetwood
Mar 26, 2010

consolidate m,y sperm count

navyjack
Jul 15, 2006

corn in the bible posted:

I think that might not happen, because it'd upset the freedom caucus who wanted bigger cuts than the Senate managed. It'll still pass, of course, but they'll probably let the House have a look first.

If it goes to committee, and someone changes even one word, it has to go back to the senate, where now that the WH/Leadership has publicly laughed at Jeff Flake, Rubio, and Collins and people have had a weekend to get even more pissed at how poo poo the bill is, they gotta get to 51 AGAIN...I don’t think Ryan will take the chance. I think the Freedom Caucus will shut up and take what they are given to give big daddy Tromp a win. death_is_surfin.gif

Wraith of J.O.I.
Jan 25, 2012

https://twitter.com/jordanuhl/status/937477690868797440

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy
is the committee decision down to a vote? Is every Dem voting no + every HFC member enough to derail it?

Fleetwood
Mar 26, 2010

the ghost of Mary Todd Lincoln, America salutes you

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Communist Thoughts
Jan 7, 2008

Our war against free speech cannot end until we silence this bronze beast!

putting in some effort for the team

Go blues

• Locked thread