Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ICR
Dec 31, 2008

Cabal Lives Matter.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

moist turtleneck
Jul 17, 2003

Represent.

Dinosaur Gum

A Buff Gay Dude posted:

Diluvian
and I still have a lol one that’s perfectly stable and accurate in hip fire

I'll comment on the flavor text so you don't get mad

https://www.reddit.com/r/DestinyTheGame/comments/4i03e8/dont_use_the_diluvian_104x/

lollll

Tei
Feb 19, 2011

SUN GOD AVATAR posted:

Cabal Lives Matter.

Agree.

Heres some Bastion Main playing Destiny. Is refreshing.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XXtAVetcae4

ZeusCannon
Nov 5, 2009

BLAAAAAARGH PLEASE KILL ME BLAAAAAAAARGH
Grimey Drawer

haveblue posted:

Lots of people accidentally hoarded keys by only barely getting a raid team together before the reset and then spending all their time trying to clear the main encounters.

This is me. Im guessing with this new change im pretty much gonna write off the under belly entirely which is sad because it was fun to do on an off week when we only had like 4 ppl to raid.

QuasiQuack
Jun 13, 2010

Ducks hockey baybee
It takes 10 minutes to clear out the underbelly after a raid, I don't get why people are hoarding keys

PathAsc
Nov 15, 2011

Hail SS-18 Satan may he cleanse us with nuclear fire

PISS TAPE IS REAL

The jumping puzzle has no hive dicks, so it's not really that good.

THE BIG DOG DADDY
Oct 16, 2013

Rasheed was, with Aliases, the top 7 PvPers in Bone Krew.

No one talks about this.
Did the download for the expansion already happen? I haven't logged on in a month (on my account)

hitchensgoespop
Oct 22, 2008

QuasiQuack posted:

It takes 10 minutes to clear out the underbelly after a raid, I don't get why people are hoarding keys

Because once you kill calus the thought if going back in and wandering round a maze isnt that appealing. And getting a team together to go claim some garbage from chests is too much like effort.

I think it comes down to the overall problems with the game in that the loot isnt worth it at the moment.

PathAsc
Nov 15, 2011

Hail SS-18 Satan may he cleanse us with nuclear fire

PISS TAPE IS REAL

Yeah, getting prophet snow for the billionth time from a raid chest maze really turns me on

texaholic
Sep 16, 2007

Well it's floodin' down in Texas
All of the telephone lines are down
The only reason to do the underbelly was the high rate of exotic engram drops. They added three of coins and the xur engram you can purchase. Don't see much of a reason for the underbelly now.

haveblue
Aug 15, 2005

Toilet Rascal

PathAsc posted:

The jumping puzzle has no hive dicks, so it's not really that good.

It's got the fans room though

YA BOY ETHAN COUCH posted:

Did the download for the expansion already happen? I haven't logged on in a month (on my account)

Deploying tomorrow during downtime

QuasiQuack
Jun 13, 2010

Ducks hockey baybee
Underbelly spelunking is consistently the most fun part of the raid with my group, mostly because we constantly make fun of each other for loving up stuff like the fans, the fire jets and the spinny wheel of doom

Tei
Feb 19, 2011

I think the underbelly would be a good Tremulous / Natural Selection map. I would love to walk the walls has a spider, setting a ambush for a supersoldier walking below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IbdiG2RaAQk

Norns
Nov 21, 2011

Senior Shitposting Strategist

QuasiQuack posted:

Underbelly spelunking is consistently the most fun part of the raid with my group, mostly because we constantly make fun of each other for loving up stuff like the fans, the fire jets and the spinny wheel of doom

Throw grenades at people on the pipes for added fun

Legs Benedict
Jul 14, 2002

You can either follow me to our bedroom or bend over that control throne because I haven't been this turned on in FOREVER!

hitchensgoespop posted:

Is the raid live immediately tomorrow once youve downloaded the DLC?

https://twitter.com/deej_bng/status/936658612629291008

tyrelhill
Jul 30, 2006
you have a few days to convince your friends to come back and huff hot trash out of a garbage bag with you

Norns
Nov 21, 2011

tyrelhill posted:

you have a few days to convince your friends to come back and huff hot trash out of a garbage bag with you

And yet here we are all here

Legs Benedict
Jul 14, 2002

You can either follow me to our bedroom or bend over that control throne because I haven't been this turned on in FOREVER!

tyrelhill posted:

will it get me high

RCarr
Dec 24, 2007

Legs Benedict posted:

will it get me high

Your blood pressure, yes.

Quote-Unquote
Oct 22, 2002

Tei posted:

I am not racist, but all cabal look alike to me.

My friend pointed out that their helmets look like guinea pig faces so that's all I see now

Tei
Feb 19, 2011

Quote-Unquote posted:

My friend pointed out that their helmets look like guinea pig faces so that's all I see now

My favorite fact about the Cabal is that sometimes one of their cities is destroyed by a passing large worm.

* says what the gently caress in cabal *

Norns
Nov 21, 2011

Pretty cool that Leviathan is based on that worm

Pozload Escobar
Aug 21, 2016

by Reene
A Giant WORM?

deadwing
Mar 5, 2007

I love feeding my worm with my bros

Legs Benedict
Jul 14, 2002

father.... the sleeper has awakened

moist turtleneck
Jul 17, 2003

Represent.

Dinosaur Gum
Well I already poop in my suit so sure I'm a shoe-in for kwisatz haderach

Inspector_666
Oct 7, 2003

benny with the good hair

Tei posted:

My favorite fact about the Cabal is that sometimes one of their cities is destroyed by a passing large worm.

* says what the gently caress in cabal *

if you team shoot without rhythm, you won't attract the worm

SubponticatePoster
Aug 9, 2004

Every day takes figurin' out all over again how to fuckin' live.
Slippery Tilde

Legs Benedict posted:

father.... the sleeper has awakened
Bi la kaifa

ZeusCannon
Nov 5, 2009

BLAAAAAARGH PLEASE KILL ME BLAAAAAAAARGH
Grimey Drawer

hitchensgoespop posted:

Because once you kill calus the thought if going back in and wandering round a maze isnt that appealing. And getting a team together to go claim some garbage from chests is too much like effort.

I think it comes down to the overall problems with the game in that the loot isnt worth it at the moment.

This.

More specifically at least for our team of casuals we get to the end and everyone needs to sleep because work etc and we already start late because of life obligations. Adding running through the underbelly to the list of poo poo youd have to do in a week with people basically just means it wont get done instead of now when its a nice filler break from useless strikes and bland pvp

Tei
Feb 19, 2011

"The spores must flow"

Emperor Calus, First of His Name.

THE BIG DOG DADDY
Oct 16, 2013

Rasheed was, with Aliases, the top 7 PvPers in Bone Krew.

No one talks about this.
Quiznos Haderach

Legs Benedict
Jul 14, 2002

moist turtleneck posted:

Well I already poop in my suit so sure I'm a shoe-in for kwisatz haderach

hey i went into pvp and just shouted “MOIST!” at people and they didnt die and my friends called me a retard

What gives

Gunshow Poophole
Sep 14, 2008

OMBUDSMAN
POSTERS LOCAL 42069

Clapping Larry

YA BOY ETHAN COUCH posted:

Quiznos Haderach

:eyepop:

moist turtleneck
Jul 17, 2003

Represent.

Dinosaur Gum
You have to say Moist while slowly titan punching through their shields

^burtle
Jul 17, 2001

God of Boomin'

Engrams are the Vibe Killer. I will decrypt my engrams and permit them to be sharded.

Legs Benedict
Jul 14, 2002

https://twitter.com/DestinyTheGame/status/937743570466775040

past mercury footage (new) and raid lair footage (new) in this trailer

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

At what point does the game become fun? I just unlocked strikes and did a few and now I also have patrols and challenges to do.

Lightning Knight
Feb 24, 2012

Pray for Answer
Ok. Credit where it’s due. That is a good trailer.

Angry Walrus
Aug 31, 2013

Quinn it
to
Win it.
TBH I think I'm probably more excited by them not only introducing new ships, but adding variations on the base models d1-style instead of just "hey lets slap a different paint job on each one and call it a day" and that Jade Rabbit ornament than I am the actual gameplay content.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Norns
Nov 21, 2011

Was jade rabbit one of the PS4 exclusives?