Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

RFC2324
Jun 7, 2012

http 418

Anne Whateley posted:

There's a grain of truth in most of these TCC stories. Like some of them were talking about eyeballing doses, and some goon came along and asked "how do you eyeball a drug?" That's true. The story now is that dozens of idiots were putting drugs in their eyes.

Sadly, I knew people in the 90s who took drugs in their eyes. Liquid acid straight to the eyeball. I remember one girl complaining about how she now had brown spots burned into the white from doing it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pham Nuwen
Oct 30, 2010

umalt posted:

One of the guys who rode on it ended up in a coma and when he woke up they had to amputate his arm because he was laying on top of it and it was half dead due to Krokodil rot and lack of circulation.

Krokodil Rot is kind of an overrated Elton John song.

syscall girl
Nov 7, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Fun Shoe

Pham Nuwen posted:

Krokodil Rot is kind of an overrated Elton John song.

I prefer Rocket Man for my drug of choice.

rocked my arms off and plenty of my legs

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y12_cVX2exw

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer

Jeffrey of YOSPOS posted:

Also this was a classic TCC one, no clue how real this is but
https://www.pastebin.ca/raw/1679023

If any crazy outlandish stories are proven to be real it's going to be the TCC ones

Guy Mann
Mar 28, 2016

by Lowtax

Anne Whateley posted:

There's a grain of truth in most of these TCC stories. Like some of them were talking about eyeballing doses, and some goon came along and asked "how do you eyeball a drug?" That's true. The story now is that dozens of idiots were putting drugs in their eyes.

There's never been a story too outrageous for goons to not exaggerate into oblivion after the fact. LF donating hundreds of dollars to a homeless black transperson for clothes for a job interview becomes a sneering white teen who conned them out of tens of thousands of dollars before peacing out while doing a sick kickflip and flipping them the bird, a guy placing a bid on a piano while high on drugs that didn't go through when his credit card was declined becomes a man coming to after a week-long drug binge with a house full of pianos, a man with adult children pledging their annual holiday charity donation that they do in lieu of gifts to fund a kickstarter for a restaurant is now a house full of weeping children curled up beneath an empty Christmas tree.

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer
There have been so many stories that are so obviously false though that I don't even know which ones to believe. I think the saddest was Wren, but was that even confirmed? Like a goon dying of cancer should be the easiest thing ever to know about but I don't remember if it was confirmed or not

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN

Aesop Poprock posted:

There have been so many stories that are so obviously false though that I don't even know which ones to believe. I think the saddest was Wren, but was that even confirmed? Like a goon dying of cancer should be the easiest thing ever to know about but I don't remember if it was confirmed or not

It was, I saw the obituary

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer

Spanish Manlove posted:

That sucks :smith: I think I was hoping it wasn't real

Booourns
Jan 20, 2004
Please send a report when you see me complain about other posters and threads outside of QCS

~thanks!

Acebuckeye13 posted:

Phenazepam, aka DA JOOSE

[editorial note: at the time this was written, it was not Monday. Anywhere.]

Still my favorite thing from that thread

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

Spanish Manlove posted:

I remember being really sad because I didn't know there were multiple users with Wren in their name and I had thought Wren-P Complete died.

TehRedWheelbarrow
Mar 16, 2011

Fan of Britches

chitoryu12 posted:

I remember being really sad because I didn't know there were multiple users with Wren in their name and I had thought Wren-P Complete died.

yeah i thought the same and was all :smithfrog:

Fat Twitter Man
Jan 24, 2007

by R. Guyovich
I don’t have links, but

A guy posts a thread in GBS with MSPaint drawings of the time he pissed, poo poo, and puked simultaneously in some girl’s bathroom. 555 gold man babies &c. I think it might have been the Electric Retard guy.

A year or two later, the same thread pops up in an Army Ranger forum, with a dude telling the same story with the same MSPaints like it happened to him. The username was the same as a guy who posted in the (pre-GiP) military threads.

So an Army Ranger stole the valor of a pantshitting goon.

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

That's the one where it looked like he was plastered to the ceiling of the bathroom right?

Rupert Buttermilk
Apr 15, 2007

🚣RowboatMan: ❄️Freezing time🕰️ is an old P.I. 🥧trick...

Solice Kirsk posted:

That's the one where it looked like he was plastered to the ceiling of the bathroom right?

I love that this was never explained. I think that guy was just a poster in the 'MSPaint Your Most Embarrassing Moment' in GBS, though.

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

I think a fake story can still be fine and good as long as it isn't predicated on being real. Like the Martin Random roommate account is fun to read even knowing it's horseshit. Even better is the fake story that is layers of fake like Gecko45.

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Rupert Buttermilk posted:

I love that this was never explained. I think that guy was just a poster in the 'MSPaint Your Most Embarrassing Moment' in GBS, though.

I thought it was supposed to be him outside of the bathroom because he didn't make it in time.

Dillbag
Mar 4, 2007

Click here to join Lem Lee in the Hell Of Being Cut To Pieces
Nap Ghost
One of the saddest TCC stories was the guy who talked about his dad crack parties and that it was totally ok his kids were in the house because they were upstairs sleeping. They're totally responsible and caring parents guys, it's not like they're the first people in history to throw crack parties with their children in the house.

Also the TCC heroin thread mantra of "once you get over the stigma, it's smooth sailing".

Rough Lobster
May 27, 2009

Don't be such a squid, bro

Fat Twitter Man posted:

I don’t have links, but

A guy posts a thread in GBS with MSPaint drawings of the time he pissed, poo poo, and puked simultaneously in some girl’s bathroom. =

Hah, I know a guy who pissed, sat, and barfed on himself at the same time at a party. It was because he got hosed up on like four beers despite being massive. It was the damnedest thing. His wife was like, "Oh hun, not again!" Then he sat down on one of those big plastic beer coolers to recover and broke the thing because he was so goddamn fat. He's probably the dumbest person I know.

Veni Vidi Ameche!
Nov 2, 2017

by Fluffdaddy

Dillbag posted:

One of the saddest TCC stories was the guy who talked about his dad crack parties and that it was totally ok his kids were in the house because they were upstairs sleeping. They're totally responsible and caring parents guys, it's not like they're the first people in history to throw crack parties with their children in the house.

That one was great. As I recall, he was indignantly defending their "responsible" use of crack. Did that ever reveal itself as a troll? I can't recall.

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

Rough Lobster posted:

Hah, I know a guy who pissed, sat, and barfed on himself at the same time at a party. It was because he got hosed up on like four beers despite being massive. It was the damnedest thing. His wife was like, "Oh hun, not again!" Then he sat down on one of those big plastic beer coolers to recover and broke the thing because he was so goddamn fat. He's probably the dumbest person I know.

We've discussed This, the first step to dealing with your self esteem problems is to stop talking about yourself in third person

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Rough Lobster posted:

The only time I've encounter someone simultaneously making GBS threads, pissing, and puking on themselves was when my buddy did a shot of ether. That was a fun trip to the hospital and super drunk conversation with the police.

TehRedWheelbarrow
Mar 16, 2011

Fan of Britches

Solice Kirsk posted:

The only time I've encounter someone simultaneously making GBS threads, pissing, and puking on themselves was when my buddy did a shot of ether. That was a fun trip to the hospital and super drunk conversation with the police.

what was the sequence of events that prompted this awesome decision?

OJ MIST 2 THE DICK
Sep 11, 2008

Anytime I need to see your face I just close my eyes
And I am taken to a place
Where your crystal minds and magenta feelings
Take up shelter in the base of my spine
Sweet like a chica cherry cola

-Cheap Trick

Nap Ghost

Veni Vidi Ameche! posted:

That one was great. As I recall, he was indignantly defending their "responsible" use of crack. Did that ever reveal itself as a troll? I can't recall.

If it ever was, TCC bought into defending him against the people tellng him he was an idiot.

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

I’ve never seen that level of hosed but at a college Halloween party in 2011 there was a British immigrant who came dressed as Leonidas. He had grown an American accent from his time living here.

As he got drunker, his British accent began returning and he lost more and more of his costume. Before the night was over he was wearing nothing but a loincloth and slurring in Cockney while vomiting into the toilet.

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit
I misread that as Legolas, so it was a lot more amusing to imagine an elf talking like tha

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

sneakyfrog posted:

what was the sequence of events that prompted this awesome decision?

I think it was a suicide attempt while we were at a party, but he swears it wasn't. His second attempt at ODing on heroin also failed, but that one he admits was one.

TehRedWheelbarrow
Mar 16, 2011

Fan of Britches

Solice Kirsk posted:

I think it was a suicide attempt while we were at a party, but he swears it wasn't. His second attempt at ODing on heroin also failed, but that one he admits was one.

oh my :smithfrog:

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

He's a chemist, which is a terrible job for someone with severe depression and substance abuse issues. Not to mention his wife enables the poo poo out of him. He won't be around much longer, but there's nothing I can do about it. He kinda cut me out of his life a few years ago, so I only hear about random things now. I know he disappeared for a few days last year and his wife finally found him on a "strangers" couch who also happened to be one of our old drug dealers.

Dudes a loving mess.

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN

Solice Kirsk posted:

Did you guys take bets on how much heroin he could do before he ODed? Did you shout "shoot! shoot! shoot!" while he was hanging from his feet and injecting, then dismounting and shouting wooooooooo?

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Ha, wasn't around for that one. We thought he was doing a shot of vodka like the rest of us when he did the ether. He went down like a ton of bricks in seconds and that was when we smelled the glass and realized what he did. He puked almost instantly and then poo poo and pissed on himself while we were carrying him to the car. I thought he was dead when we got him to the hospital honestly. He was ice cold and turning blue.

Really ruined that weekend.

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN

Solice Kirsk posted:

Ha, wasn't around for that one. We thought he was doing a shot of vodka like the rest of us when he did the ether. He went down like a ton of bricks in seconds and that was when we smelled the glass and realized what he did. He puked almost instantly and then poo poo and pissed on himself while we were carrying him to the car. I thought he was dead when we got him to the hospital honestly. He was ice cold and turning blue.

Really ruined that weekend.

Eh, sounds like a run of the mill pledge week at an SEC fraternity

fool of sound
Oct 10, 2012
Does anyone have the E/N story about the BDSM roommate who would leave his girlfriend tied up in his room and then leave, with goon roommate still at home?

e: i'm remembering a poster named dongsbig (maybe?) featuring heavily

e2: Found it

fool of sound has a new favorite as of 05:42 on Dec 7, 2017

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

ERM... Actually I have stellar scores on the surveys, and every year students tell me that my classes are the best ones they’ve ever taken.
I don't remember what thread it was in but today I was just walking along and suddenly a line where a goon described the sound of his fart popped into my head

"Like a very surprised James Earl Jones exclaiming the word "black!""

and it's so fuckin dumb because every time I remember it I try to make the sound and crack up because it's somehow perfect despite not sounding like a fart at all

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer

Solice Kirsk posted:

I did this one time, but it was because I ate a bad Canadian Hotdog in a trailer we were staying in at Niagra Falls days after I got my wisdom teeth taken out, and a combo of being ill from the surgery still and having bleeding gums and not being used to pain killers made me explode out my rear end and mouth and dick at the same time. I was 12 and I bet someone, somewhere out there, will read this and jerk off to it

Tiny Brontosaurus
Aug 1, 2013

by Lowtax

Aesop Poprock posted:

I did this one time, but it was because I ate a bad Canadian Hotdog in a trailer we were staying in at Niagra Falls days after I got my wisdom teeth taken out, and a combo of being ill from the surgery still and having bleeding gums and not being used to pain killers made me explode out my rear end and mouth and dick at the same time. I was 12 and I bet someone, somewhere out there, will read this and jerk off to it

I hope your parents had to clean that up as penance for dragging you to Niagara days after major dental surgery.

pokemon
Dec 1, 2017

by Smythe

Aesop Poprock posted:

I bet someone, somewhere out there, will read this and jerk off to it
guilty as charged

Samovar
Jun 4, 2011

When I want to relax, I read an essay by Engels. When I want something more serious, I read Corto Maltese.

Aesop Poprock posted:

I knew someone who - because they had a dentist friend - managed to get all of their wisdom teeth out (4) in one sitting. In the taxi drive back they were simply drooling blood non-stop like some... bulimic vampire.

pokemon
Dec 1, 2017

by Smythe
i got all my wisdom teeth out at once and when i got back to the house my grandmother served me steak

Rough Lobster
May 27, 2009

Don't be such a squid, bro

Samovar posted:

I knew someone who - because they had a dentist friend - managed to get all of their wisdom teeth out (4) in one sitting. In the taxi drive back they were simply drooling blood non-stop like some... bulimic vampire.

I think all four out is the usual, isn't it?

The goddamned army took three of my dad's when he was in his 20s and were like "lol good enough". Fast forward 30 years later and he starts getting this really gnarly pain he can't explain. He was surprised as hell when they told him they left one in there. Recovering from that poo poo is a lot worse when you're old.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

A Spider Covets
May 4, 2009

Yeah I know I got mine taken out all four at once. Luckily my parents just fed me Advil PM for a couple days until I was through the worst of it, although now I think they send you home with something stronger (or they did before the opiate crisis hit the news).