Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
DaNerd
Sep 15, 2009

u br?

Immanentized posted:

Giving good brain is giving good head in this situation, right?

The president just retweeted that his father sucked a good dick, right?

Yes

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GoGoGadget
Apr 29, 2006

Immanentized posted:

Giving good brain is giving good head in this situation, right?

The president just retweeted that his father sucked a good dick, right?

In 2013 but yes it would appear so

shame on an IGA
Apr 8, 2005

Wasabi the J posted:

The only Georgians I worked with served green beans and boiled eggs for breakfast three weeks in a row, while stealing the other poo poo that came in the rations kits, dropped their radios so often that the local Taliban picked up one and turned it into an IED, and showered without using soap and while wearing underwear.

Basically this dude sounds great compared to that poo poo.

I've read back over this five times and still not sure whether you're describing Tbilisi or Dawsonville.

Bolow
Feb 27, 2007

https://twitter.com/ajjaffe/status/938453917767258113

uh :eyepop:

BUG JUG
Feb 17, 2005

Jesus Christ Dems.

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

:drat:

orange juche
Mar 14, 2012

Play to your audience.

https://twitter.com/ajjaffe/status/938476889966022657

Hexyflexy
Sep 2, 2011

asymptotically approaching one
So in British news today, it turns out that a politician was lying. I'll have to back up a bit here because this is so stupid it requires some explaination.

We're currently writing the longest suicide note in history with the Brexit. The way it's handled politically is a bit like the US Congress, the government itself is in charge of it all, specifically this loving bastard, David Davis, the Brexit Secretary - monitoring it all is a cross party committee of MPs, just like a congressional committee.

A couple of weeks ago David Davis was smugly boasting about the impressive level of study that the government had done into the potential impact of Brexit, and that it couldn't possibly be released to the public, or the committee because any release of information may harm negotiations with the EU. The committee called him out on this (I was surprised), and ordered that he had to publish everything, unmodified, that the government had. Today.

Turns out they haven't done any study what so ever on anything! He had to explain as much today. He still has a job, for now, just. This is a video of a bunch of UK politicians kicking the poo poo out of him in comittee.

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!

I mean poo poo that is a helluva way to make a point.

Doc Hawkins
Jun 15, 2010

Dashing? But I'm not even moving!

BUG JUG posted:

Jesus Christ Dems.

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

Jones needs African Americans to turn out and that means saying poo poo like this out loud. It may turn off dumb white people though. I'm not expecting Jones to win because Alabama is a garbage state full of Evangelical morons, but do what you can do.

Vasudus
May 30, 2003
"dems are bad at messaging"

<minutes later>

"this message is too on point"

Soulex
Apr 1, 2009

Cacati in mano e pigliati a schiaffi!

Bad News: accidentally left my DD214 where I shouldn’t and a dog ate it.
Good News: I just got a conformation email saying I ordered two phones, and seeing that my wife and I didn’t, we suspect my dad upgraded us because my phone’s battery sucks (it’ll drop random tens of percentages in seconds and then ride out 1% for an hour) and I was debating on taking on more debt or fixing my battery.

loving universe and it’s whirlwind of emotions.

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

I mean if you give good brain technically you're receiving the genes

orange juche
Mar 14, 2012

Vasudus posted:

"dems are bad at messaging"

<minutes later>

"this message is too on point"

People bitch at dems for beating around the bush on the sensitive subject of race, and when they confront it head on peple bitch about them being too blunt.

mlmp08
Jul 11, 2004

Prepare for my priapic projectile's exalted penetration
Nap Ghost

FAUXTON posted:

I mean if you give good brain technically you're receiving the genes

:thejoke:

Vasudus
May 30, 2003

orange juche posted:

People bitch at dems for beating around the bush on the sensitive subject of race, and when they confront it head on peple bitch about them being too blunt.

I bitch at dems at this point for not screaming THEY'RE TRYING TO KILL YOU with every single message.

Bipartisanship is over. Decorum is over. They will never return.

lightpole
Jun 4, 2004
I think that MBAs are useful, in case you are looking for an answer to the question of "Is lightpole a total fucking idiot".

Casimir Radon posted:

Jones needs African Americans to turn out and that means saying poo poo like this out loud. It may turn off dumb white people though. I'm not expecting Jones to win because Alabama is a garbage state full of Evangelical morons, but do what you can do.

I think the dumb white people it turns off are already gone to vote for an (alleged) pedophile. The African American vote is of much greater importance to Jones. At least he isn't sitting back, waiting for Moore and his constituents to accept that maybe he isn't a great person while Moore plays loudly to a dumb base.

orange juche
Mar 14, 2012

Vasudus posted:

I bitch at dems at this point for not screaming THEY'RE TRYING TO KILL YOU with every single message.

Bipartisanship is over. Decorum is over. They will never return.

We're not quite back at "Caning of Charles Sumner" levels, but we're getting there. I'd love for Yertle the Turtle and Paul "Randian Death Cultist 5000" Ryan to get a licking for being pieces of poo poo, but it'll never happen.

Granted the Caning of Charles Sumner was the beating of an abolitionist by a slaveowning piece of poo poo, but eh.

orange juche fucked around with this message at 22:55 on Dec 6, 2017

Proud Christian Mom
Dec 20, 2006
READING COMPREHENSION IS HARD

That loving owns

Defenestrategy
Oct 24, 2010

Vasudus posted:

I mean really that's kinda what it comes down to. Republicans are trying to put everyone not earning more than eight figures somewhere on the spectrum of dead to wage slave barely earning more than required to survive.

Vasudus
May 30, 2003
I literally turned my Mom into a Democrat because I told her what the Republicans were actually doing, and what they have actually done in the glory days of Reagan. Like yeah, they're not that much better, but god drat.

She voted for Danica in the election.

Nick Soapdish
Apr 27, 2008

https://twitter.com/emunn/status/938524338248183810

I hope he wins. gently caress her grandstanding.

facialimpediment
Feb 11, 2005

as the world turns
Food for thought on Alabama, from Frank Luntz (GOP pollster / focus group guy):

https://twitter.com/FrankLuntz/status/937120456963907584?s=17

It's a really smart ad.

facialimpediment fucked around with this message at 23:15 on Dec 6, 2017

Third World Reagan
May 19, 2008

Imagine four 'mechs waiting in a queue. Time works the same way.
https://twitter.com/BillyMHonor/status/938248216570626048

Naramyth
Jan 22, 2009

Australia cares about cunts. Including this one.

Nick Soapdish posted:

https://twitter.com/emunn/status/938524338248183810

I hope he wins. gently caress her grandstanding.

That's like photo of the year material.

Syrian Lannister
Aug 25, 2007

Oh, did I kill him too?
I've been a very busy little man.

Sugartime Jones

Naramyth posted:

That's like photo of the year material.

This is amazing.

That Works
Jul 22, 2006

Every revolution evaporates and leaves behind only the slime of a new bureaucracy

Syrian Lannister posted:

This is amazing.

If he wins it will be.

I hope he wins.

mods changed my name
Oct 30, 2017

Owns. I dont think I've ever seen a evening news show that tackled anything serious like that instead of just being drunk/wasted on luuds

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

WHERE MY HOSE DRINKERS AT

gently caress yeah dude made my day

mods changed my name
Oct 30, 2017
Meanwhile in the D&D Trump thread, they've wrapped up the conversation concerning whether or not "Cuphead" is racist, and are now writing their own fan fiction to which Harry Potter characters should have hooked up.

Acebuckeye13
Nov 2, 2010

Against All Tyrants

Ultra Carp

Ah, the A Time To Kill maneuver.

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Good for her. I hope she wasn't bleeped.

Smiling Jack
Dec 2, 2001

I sucked a dick for bus fare and then I walked home.

Your Battle Buddy posted:

Meanwhile in the D&D Trump thread, they've wrapped up the conversation concerning whether or not "Cuphead" is racist, and are now writing their own fan fiction to which Harry Potter characters should have hooked up.

Neville and Luna clearly

Fister Roboto
Feb 21, 2008

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ew7dVLCz8FU

Wasabi the J
Jan 23, 2008

MOM WAS RIGHT

I LICK APE PUSSY posted:

Good for her. I hope she wasn't bleeped.

Looks like it came right off the TV and she made a point to say it was after 9.

I will never not laugh at these.

Nick Soapdish
Apr 27, 2008

https://twitter.com/anniekarni/status/938536270111887360

Jared, our Special Perfect Boy, will make it all better

Stultus Maximus
Dec 21, 2009

USPOL May

Your Battle Buddy posted:

"cuphead" ??

mods changed my name
Oct 30, 2017
Lol that Jared, the king of memory, could even fill out a McDonalds job application accurately, let alone solve the loving middle east, opium crisis, and probably a few dozen other things

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nostalgia4Infinity
Feb 27, 2007

10,000 YEARS WASN'T ENOUGH LURKING

orange juche posted:

Ayup. And when Jones loses expect dozens of think-pieces about how dems can’t reach white working class voters specifically citing that ad copy.

• Locked thread