Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Vox Nihili
May 28, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 44 minutes!

oliwan posted:

the rich don't care about consequences in general because well, they are rich.

they will only understand the guillotine.

Most rich people seem extremely incensed over paying even a single cent of additional taxes, tho

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hexyflexy
Sep 2, 2011

asymptotically approaching one

augias posted:

are you telling me the english word for a sewer entry is called a "Man Hole"?

Yes. Surprisingly we never joke about it.

Bryter
Nov 6, 2011

but since we are small we may-
uh, we may be the losers
If it was left up to Brussels they would have been personholes before too long

A Handed Missus
Aug 6, 2012

https://twitter.com/BorisJohnson/status/938517559116255232

suck my woke dick
Oct 10, 2012

:siren:I CANNOT EJACULATE WITHOUT SEEING NATIVE AMERICANS BRUTALISED!:siren:

Put this cum-loving slave on ignore immediately!

Hexyflexy posted:

Yes. Surprisingly we never joke about it.

This must change

Bojo has an opinion that's only half terrible? Broken clocks, etc.

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy
https://twitter.com/jeremycorbyn/status/938483323894206464

Communist Thoughts
Jan 7, 2008

Our war against free speech cannot end until we silence this bronze beast!

How is declaring part of Palestine as the capital of Israel part of a 2 state solution

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy
as a texan i'll say the insane stereotypes of texans in 2000AD are hilarious and rather true

hakimashou
Jul 15, 2002
Upset Trowel
All the palestinians should be resettled in the US IMO.

Vox Nihili
May 28, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 44 minutes!

hakimashou posted:

Christ do you really hate them that much? Think b4 u post.

Captain_Maclaine
Sep 30, 2001

Every moment that I'm alive, I pray for death!

nopantsjack posted:

How is declaring part of Palestine as the capital of Israel part of a 2 state solution

Somewhere in Jerusalem, a hateful octogenarian "cartoonist" snaps awake and blurts out, "There has never been an authentic Palestine and there never shall be!" His Long Suffering Wife tries to go back to sleep, hoping his next stroke will be both fatal and soon.

Lawman 0
Aug 17, 2010

hakimashou posted:

arthur c clarke famously proposed that you flood part of the Sahara with the Mediterranean to create a new homeland for them.
(it was a bad idea)

Nebakenezzer
Sep 13, 2005

The Mote in God's Eye

hakimashou posted:

I think there is a novel where after World War 2, the Israelis are given Alaska as their own land and they settle there

exmarx
Feb 18, 2012

The experience over the years
of nothing getting better
only worse.

Nebakenezzer posted:

I think there is a novel where after World War 2, the Israelis are given Alaska as their own land and they settle there

it's pretty good

hakimashou
Jul 15, 2002
Upset Trowel
Europe probably isnt really capable, or perhaps even culturally fit to be a new home for so many people but the US is full of people who came from somewhere else, even many native americans were forcibly moved.

Need land? America has shitloads of land!

Zeroisanumber
Oct 23, 2010

Nap Ghost

Nebakenezzer posted:

The Yiddish Policemen's Union by Michael Chabon

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer

hakimashou posted:

Europe probably isnt really capable, or perhaps even culturally fit to be a new home for so many people but the US is full of people who came from somewhere else, even many native americans were forcibly moved.

Need land? America has shitloads of land!

healthcare in the US is probably worse than in palestine

Bulgogi Hoagie
Jun 1, 2012

We

Nebakenezzer posted:

the Jewish Autonomous Oblast already exists as part of the proud Russian Federation

Barry Foster
Dec 24, 2007

What is going wrong with that one (face is longer than it should be)

Hmm, on balance I think I prefer the jam man's response

goddamnedtwisto
Dec 31, 2004

If you ask me about the mole people in the London Underground, I WILL be forced to kill you
Fun Shoe

What a bizarre coincidence this happens the day after Amber Rudd threw MI5 and plod under the bus over the Manchester bombing.

TomViolence
Feb 19, 2013

PLEASE ASK ABOUT MY 80,000 WORD WALLACE AND GROMIT SLASH FICTION. PLEASE.

Who could even be arsed coming up with a plot to assassinate an absolute nobody like Theresa May in the first place? I mean what does she even do?

RedneckwithGuns
Mar 28, 2007

Up Next:
Fifteen Inches of
SHEER DYNAMITE

TomViolence posted:

Who could even be arsed coming up with a plot to assassinate an absolute nobody like Theresa May in the first place? I mean what does she even do?

TBH until I saw that they arrested two people I assumed it was a creative way to report they caught her trying to down a bottle of Xanax and had to have her sectioned

goddamnedtwisto
Dec 31, 2004

If you ask me about the mole people in the London Underground, I WILL be forced to kill you
Fun Shoe

TomViolence posted:

"Everyone wants to be Prime Minister - it's the only Government job where you can't be made Secretary of State for Northern Ireland"

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

look at this blatant anti-semitism

bump_fn
Apr 12, 2004

two of them

Jose posted:

look at this blatant anti-semitism

man with terrible history of anti-apartheid leanings is still anti-apartheid

hosed up

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

i think you'll find, according to reputable newspaper the Daily Mail, that he hates Jews

Bulgogi Hoagie
Jun 1, 2012

We

Jose posted:

i think you'll find, according to reputable newspaper the Daily Mail, that he hates Jews

the garda agrees though

lol this is nice

quote:

On the rare occasions when they are challenged, they say “I am not antisemitic, I am just anti-Zionist” – an excuse that mirrors the protestations of the Daily Mail that it is not against ethnic minorities, just anti-PC.

TomViolence
Feb 19, 2013

PLEASE ASK ABOUT MY 80,000 WORD WALLACE AND GROMIT SLASH FICTION. PLEASE.

lol nick cohen

Communist Thoughts
Jan 7, 2008

TomViolence posted:

lol nick cohen

hes literally advertising his own book about how antisemitic labour is and the comments are disabled on the article

Communist Thoughts
Jan 7, 2008

personally i dont see whats wrong with jezza telling the truth that those zios drink blood and allied with hitler, which are all things he keeps emailing and texting me

Communist Thoughts
Jan 7, 2008

i agree with nick "dotard" cohen though, its deffo a bad look to be kicking racists out of the party, the tories havent kicked anyone out for racism and they're squeaky clean because of it!

"To get a bearing, imagine that Theresa May and leading members of the cabinet had endorsed the supporters and ideology of the Ku Klux Klan or Britain First,"

Yes just IMAGINE if the tories courted racist voters with anti-immigration and islamophobia, the papers would be in uproar!

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

who knew forming a government where an insane religious party could collapse it would backfire?

https://twitter.com/PickardJE/statu...pagenumber%3D72

R. Mute
Jul 27, 2011

quote:

This is a battle of who blinks first — and we’ve cut off our eyelids.
yeesh.

A Handed Missus
Aug 6, 2012

*theresa blinks 10 times as she says "brexit means brexit"*

Bulgogi Hoagie
Jun 1, 2012

We
theresa tries to fry northern ireland with her laser eyes but the drat irish import mirrors from the EU just in time to reflect the blast of energy back and set westminster on fire

A Buttery Pastry
Sep 4, 2011

Delicious and Informative!
:3:

hakimashou posted:

Literally advocating genocide here.

DAD LOST MY IPOD
Feb 3, 2012

Fats Dominar is on the case

may: "we don't have a magic money tree. you must simply adjust to a post-Brexit britain with less money for-"
*in the background, arlene foster sits at the controls of a gigantic laser and carves REMEMBER 1690 in the moon*

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
if only there was a prime minister in waiting who could absolutely jam on this looming crisis

Captain_Maclaine
Sep 30, 2001

Every moment that I'm alive, I pray for death!

Taintrunner posted:

if only there was a prime minister in waiting who could absolutely jam on this looming crisis

Absolutely.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Communist Thoughts
Jan 7, 2008

A Buttery Pastry posted:

Literally advocating genocide here.

its haki, he is scum

ignore and move on and if you see him in real life throw dogshit at him