Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Katt
Nov 14, 2017

Check next page for codes

Katt fucked around with this message at 18:02 on Dec 13, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Percelus
Sep 9, 2012

My command, your wish is

Katt posted:

Full game license keys for those who want them.

M0226QL-KP73ITM-PEDTC2V-FLSVO
IJIQ6A5-OFVLHQP-01J3K8P-4C3CL
90656UE-K42B5GQ-C05CJ1M-C1FH1
P0TK30R-QDQGRJD-KKCFV6O-OCEM5
L5LQLBM-CD97NTU-89R2PST-70T25
8A0262B-3AGB9UG-B4UMSRT-3OBK5
VO3HMSF-DI188C4-P4EMHTI-ESHHA
CBEIJO7-Q4JR58I-G4148GM-S7OKA
BTEARU8-LMD19S6-EHTVCUI-L603E
IMHCLA6-79UVN9P-DAE61Q4-SA9AB

If you use one of these then *please* level to 30 at least. Thanks in advance :shobon:

i used VO3HMSF-DI188C4-P4EMHTI-ESHHA thanks :wotwot:

Comp-U-Shit
Nov 14, 2008

Katt posted:

Full game license keys for those who want them.

M0226QL-KP73ITM-PEDTC2V-FLSVO
IJIQ6A5-OFVLHQP-01J3K8P-4C3CL
90656UE-K42B5GQ-C05CJ1M-C1FH1
P0TK30R-QDQGRJD-KKCFV6O-OCEM5
L5LQLBM-CD97NTU-89R2PST-70T25
8A0262B-3AGB9UG-B4UMSRT-3OBK5
VO3HMSF-DI188C4-P4EMHTI-ESHHA
CBEIJO7-Q4JR58I-G4148GM-S7OKA
BTEARU8-LMD19S6-EHTVCUI-L603E
IMHCLA6-79UVN9P-DAE61Q4-SA9AB

If you use one of these then *please* level to 30 at least. Thanks in advance :shobon:

I took M0226QL-KP73ITM-PEDTC2V-FLSV

Been looking for an mmo to get bored of again!

Cao Ni Ma
May 25, 2010

New class announced in korea. Its a chinese girl that can air dash like in every wuxia movie. I'm guessing BD is getting a release soon on HK/Mainline China.

One step closer to being a replacement to chinagame.

Svensken
May 29, 2010
New class main weapon is blade on a string. Looks great!

The next class that will be released outside of Korea is the Mystic, a female Striker that has a blue color palette to her skills.

Farg
Nov 19, 2013
i bought htis game for 5 dollars. i chose the punch man, and the ui is a clusterfuck nightmare and i rocketed up to level 13 in less than 15 minutes, but it seems maybe cool? what do i need to know, i need direction

Farg
Nov 19, 2013
also wow this translation is dog poo poo

Futaba Anzu
May 6, 2011

GROSS BOY

Farg posted:

also wow this translation is dog poo poo

sorry, you cannot come inside

Ineptitude
Mar 2, 2010

Heed my words and become a master of the Heart (of Thorns).
How is ranger for PVE, particularly MP consumption/sustain?
I have heard in the past that ranger uses a lot of MP, is that still the case?
There is no way im going to be spamming potions 24/7, that is one of my least favorite things in koreagames.

gwrtheyrn
Oct 21, 2010

AYYYE DEEEEE DUBBALYOO DA-NYAAAAAH!

Ineptitude posted:

There is no way im going to be spamming potions 24/7, that is one of my least favorite things in koreagames.

Digital Jesus quit until mystic partially because he didn't like ranger MP pot chug. I'd ask him about it

TheBoat
Aug 25, 2017
Haven't played this game in like 6 months but, is there any pve content that is actually viable for not super geared chars?

gwrtheyrn
Oct 21, 2010

TheBoat posted:

Haven't played this game in like 6 months but, is there any pve content that is actually viable for not super geared chars?

You just described the vast majority of pve

Katt
Nov 14, 2017

I think you can easily unlock 80% of the end game PVE content (Mediah) within the first week. Run it comfortably within another week and unlock the rest (Val and Kama) within another 2 weeks if you like.

At a comfortable pace too.

RPZip
Feb 6, 2009

WORDS IN THE HEART
CANNOT BE TAKEN
Haven't played this for a bit but might get back into it, how is the Striker/new not!Striker?

Katt
Nov 14, 2017

RPZip posted:

Haven't played this for a bit but might get back into it, how is the Striker/new not!Striker?

The striker is silly OP at everything.

The girl striker comes out next week.

DancingShade
Jul 26, 2007

by Fluffdaddy
Make sure to get your free character slot coupon for 1 loyalty, make your girl striker for whatever the rewards for the promo are, then keep or delete as appropriate.

If nothing else its another energy alt.

Drythe
Aug 26, 2012

Oh neat, I've been waiting for girl striker. I stopped playing around when everyone was crying about karma bombing at sausans. Has a lot changed since then?

Digital_Jesus
Feb 10, 2011

Ineptitude posted:

Ranger PvE is good but deffo not the easiest or the bestest. They do good damage, move quickly, have solid attacks, but are also really, really gear dependant.

As to MP pots, depends how "optimal" you care about being. If you want to grind as fast as possible and constantly chain abilities, you will never stop chugging potions and should bring 75-100 of them every time you go out to grind on mobs. If you don't mind killing slower then A|D+LMB attacks regen your mana well enough for the damage tradeoff, but it slows down your grind a fair amount.

Once you hit 59 you chug less pots because of the flow unlocks, but even then, optimal grind speed requires slamming that poo poo like an alcoholic.

I'd have stayed with Ranger because the gameplay is hella fun if not for the need to carry half my weight in MP potions all the time, but it too for me was a deal breaker.

Futaba Anzu
May 6, 2011

GROSS BOY

Are there any updated guides on grind spots or stuff like that?

Cao Ni Ma
May 25, 2010

I can't wait till I can make a mystic. Believe in justice and hold determination to fist

nogic
Jul 6, 2002
You can make one now, and if you do you'll get some rewards. You just can't play it until next week.

Cao Ni Ma
May 25, 2010

nogic posted:

You can make one now, and if you do you'll get some rewards. You just can't play it until next week.
Ah, that means downloading the client on my laptop since I'm away from my house on training. Are the rewards good enough that I would sacrifice a week of exp boost server time?

J
Jun 10, 2001

Futaba Anzu posted:

Are there any updated guides on grind spots or stuff like that?

Try this one. I don't think it was updated to reflect the naga/fogan changes, and it has no mention of kamasylvia content, but it is a more thorough guide than the other one that gets linked on reddit all the time.

Futaba Anzu
May 6, 2011

GROSS BOY

Other than Witch/Wizard, is there any other class that is mechanically simple to play yet still strong and effective at grinding? I played Tamer before and while it was fun, my rotations were pretty combo heavy and required a lot of button presses in quick succession too much for me to really veg out and mindlessly grind for hours on. I heard strikers actually don't have too much micro going on with their rotations, is that true? And will that be true for Mystics in a week considering I hear they're just a female Striker?

Cao Ni Ma
May 25, 2010

Mystic is apparently even easier to use than striker and stronger at pve so yeah .might be up your alley

J
Jun 10, 2001

Striker is similar to wizard in that you run up to bad guys, pres butan, and everything in a big aoe just explodes. Striker and mystic use the same mainhand and offhand weapons as well so you can try them both if you want. Striker is super loving good at pve though, if mystic is better I'll be quite surprised. I got striker weapons anyways so I'll be trying mystic regardless.

Futaba Anzu
May 6, 2011

GROSS BOY

hm apparently my friend just told me that mystics got heavily nerfed in korea just a week ago because they were so amazingly strong which sounds kinda eh

nogic
Jul 6, 2002

Cao Ni Ma posted:

Ah, that means downloading the client on my laptop since I'm away from my house on training. Are the rewards good enough that I would sacrifice a week of exp boost server time?

3 rng boxes, 7 day horse flute, and 100g which is 10m silver? I think?

So probably not?

Ineptitude
Mar 2, 2010

Heed my words and become a master of the Heart (of Thorns).

Digital_Jesus posted:

Ranger PvE is good but deffo not the easiest or the bestest. They do good damage, move quickly, have solid attacks, but are also really, really gear dependant.

As to MP pots, depends how "optimal" you care about being. If you want to grind as fast as possible and constantly chain abilities, you will never stop chugging potions and should bring 75-100 of them every time you go out to grind on mobs. If you don't mind killing slower then A|D+LMB attacks regen your mana well enough for the damage tradeoff, but it slows down your grind a fair amount.

Once you hit 59 you chug less pots because of the flow unlocks, but even then, optimal grind speed requires slamming that poo poo like an alcoholic.

I'd have stayed with Ranger because the gameplay is hella fun if not for the need to carry half my weight in MP potions all the time, but it too for me was a deal breaker.

Thanks. Im gonna shelf my ranger then, cbf to spam consumables, as mentioned my least favorite koreagame feature (really enjoyed spending 80% of my income on soulshots in lineage2...)

Futaba Anzu
May 6, 2011

GROSS BOY

yesterday i picked up three asula accessories, a witch's earring, and an ogre ring all off random drops, then I managed to snipe a duo kzarka shortsword at 3am from what I hope was someone trying to pass it off to their friend late at night. poo poo feels p good

van fem
Oct 22, 2010

If you can't be right, be confusing.

Futaba Anzu posted:

I managed to snipe a duo kzarka shortsword at 3am from what I hope was someone trying to pass it off to their friend late at night.

This is the best feeling (and how I got my dande). It could also be someone selling the kzarka for :10bux:.

Futaba Anzu
May 6, 2011

GROSS BOY

van fem posted:

This is the best feeling (and how I got my dande). It could also be someone selling the kzarka for :10bux:.

I'd like to think that the extreme hours it was posted at might be indicative of someone at least attempting to pass it on to their friend which makes me the happy to imagine me just monkeying in and nabbing it for myself

mike12345
Jul 14, 2008

"Whether the Earth was created in 7 days, or 7 actual eras, I'm not sure we'll ever be able to answer that. It's one of the great mysteries."

Futaba Anzu posted:

I'd like to think that the extreme hours it was posted at might be indicative of someone at least attempting to pass it on to their friend which makes me the happy to imagine me just monkeying in and nabbing it for myself

maybe you destroyed their friendship. hope you're happy now.

Futaba Anzu
May 6, 2011

GROSS BOY

is there an updated list of profitable nodes to account for kama?

gwrtheyrn
Oct 21, 2010

Futaba Anzu posted:

is there an updated list of profitable nodes to account for kama?

kama has no good nodes

Khako
Dec 24, 2008

Lee #61

Katt posted:

Edit: all full licence passes used up.

I have these guest passes left which gives 7 days of the game

NEEHGVI-S1DG9IE-D4AR4FK-8B3I6
SQJ2S90-JFQ2E8K-34V2QV3-HJPKM
VUP1GRC-FEIMG1E-KCG8LN6-8831L
HJG8H0A-GUUATA2-VGI99P9-90E1Q
6O6A5L3-G5G1PBN-88AP69S-B45H8
LVRQFUU-BIJV7D0-QL6VKSF-93E4G
KK6N1QO-I7QH79R-DNU9FM9-CGPML
2P0I839-3PV42R5-4SD26A0-EB6RF

I used LVRQFUU-BIJV7D0-QL6VKSF-93E4G and a friend used one as well. We're gonna make a bad decision together.

Katt
Nov 14, 2017

I strongly recommend this video for players who want to gain contribution points.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A5LdczQOE38

It gives something like 1-2 points per day until something like level 250.

As well as a large chunk of energy. (does not affect energy cap just more energy that you would recover normally)

Katt fucked around with this message at 21:27 on Dec 12, 2017

gwrtheyrn
Oct 21, 2010

Katt posted:

As well as a large chunk of energy.

How else are you going to get to 500 energy except sweeping chimneys?!?!

Katt
Nov 14, 2017

gwrtheyrn posted:

How else are you going to get to 500 energy except sweeping chimneys?!?!

No no no. Energy but not knowledge. Around 50 or so energy I think?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

gwrtheyrn
Oct 21, 2010

Katt posted:

No no no. Energy but not knowledge. Around 50 or so energy I think?

:thejoke: