Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Rigged Death Trap
Feb 13, 2012

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP

Aww i wanted her to go buff
We need more monstrous punch ladies

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cat Machine
Jun 18, 2008

gently caress yeah, badass panel

Star Platinum
May 5, 2010

Cat Machine posted:

gently caress yeah, badass panel

Finally, it's Chopper's time to shi-- oh never mind Carrot's got this

IceBorg
Oct 23, 2012

I KINDA DOUBT THAT!
Guys, it's obvious that when Carrot joins the SH crew they will have a away to induce a full-moon transformation at will for her. I bet Franky can built something like that, or Chopper can make a drug that does that.

Hell I wouldn't even be suprised that the Minks know someome that does that and they will use it in the battle at Wano.

Darth Walrus
Feb 13, 2012

IceBorg posted:

Guys, it's obvious that when Carrot joins the SH crew they will have a away to induce a full-moon transformation at will for her. I bet Franky can built something like that, or Chopper can make a drug that does that.

Hell I wouldn't even be suprised that the Minks know someome that does that and they will use it in the battle at Wano.

They’ve definitely been pairing up Carrot with Chopper a bunch, so if she sticks around, it’d probably be him giving her an at-will transformation.

Eggplant Squire
Aug 14, 2003

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kbRZKrvAZ7U

Carrot is cool but it's kinda typical One Piece that her saiyan great monkey were transformation has her turn into a sexier woman.

Eggplant Squire fucked around with this message at 13:37 on Dec 8, 2017

Lotus Aura
Aug 16, 2009

KNEEL BEFORE THE WICKED KING!

Darth Walrus posted:

They’ve definitely been pairing up Carrot with Chopper a bunch, so if she sticks around, it’d probably be him giving her an at-will transformation.

He'll be about to do it, when Law Gangster Gastino sticks his head in from off-panel having made one that does the same thing but better.

ZepiaEltnamOberon
Oct 25, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022

IceBorg posted:

Carrot's dad was an average fighter but a brilliant scientist, and he came up with a method to use haki to create an artificial moon, allowing the Minks to trigger their transformations whenever they want.

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

I didn't care about carrot at all and didn't knew what this thread saw on her but this chapter changed my mind. Also I hope she becomes Chopper's gf

Larryb
Oct 5, 2010

Yeah, assuming she lives through all this Carrot is almost definitely becoming the 11th Straw Hat (she's raised pretty much all the flags so far), they just need to figure out a way for her to trigger the transformation at will. It's probably best to stop there though unless of course they decide to later give a position to someone who already has history with the crew like Vivi or Law (which is doubtful at this point).

Doctor_Fruitbat
Jun 2, 2013

Nah, Jimbei is the last, but the New World has had several other characters hanging around with the Straw Hats to varying degrees, so there's no reason Carrot can't stay aboard for a while yet. If we're going Wano > Elbaf > Raftel > Mariejois, roughly speaking, then there's no obvious jumping off point for any secondary character, really. The days of the Straw Hats sailing away without a few allies in tow seem to be over.

tbp
Mar 1, 2008

DU WIRST NIEMALS ALLEINE MARSCHIEREN
i liked luffy going back to win

Oh Snapple!
Dec 27, 2005

Fuckin' RIP that dude that got bit

oddium
Feb 21, 2006

end of the 4.5 tatami age

Plutonis posted:

I didn't care about carrot at all and didn't knew what this thread saw on her but this chapter changed my mind. Also I hope she becomes Chopper's gf

he can get in line, behind me

Millions
Sep 13, 2007

Do you believe in heroes?
That Bropperface on the last page

A Bug
Nov 26, 2008

MOM GET THE CAMERA!
:potg:
I wonder if Pekoms is currently a giant swole lion turtle god right now. With long shiny white hair, of course.

kidcoelacanth
Sep 23, 2009

I don't really like the transformation design much but Carrot rules so w/e

QuantaStarFire
May 18, 2006

Grimey Drawer

Plutonis posted:

Chopper's got that deer lady back on Zou to think about though.

White Light
Dec 19, 2012

Xarbala posted:

Nominating Brulee for the new position that has just opened up on the Straw Hats crew: Hostage.

Previously filled by Ceasar Clown

Where'd he get frisbee'd off to anyhoe?

MonsterEnvy
Feb 4, 2012

Shocked I tell you

Parrotine posted:

Previously filled by Ceasar Clown

Where'd he get frisbee'd off to anyhoe?

Unlike everyone else he does not need a ship as he can fly. He probably just pretended to be a cloud and flew off to some other island.

JahRoo
Oct 22, 2010

Bege still has his heart right? He's definitely gonna stick with them or at least close by until he gets it back for sure.

kidcoelacanth
Sep 23, 2009

Bege gave Caesar his heart back.

JahRoo
Oct 22, 2010

Oh then if I'm Caesar i'm loving off to east blue or something

Doctor_Fruitbat
Jun 2, 2013

Gastino cover arc after the fleet cover arc.

TurkeyFried
Oct 9, 2012

:thunk:
Carrot is good and my friend and looks right at home on that crow's nest

I mean, someone's gonna have to make sure Brulee doesn't escape when they're on the high seas

TurkeyFried
Oct 9, 2012

:thunk:

Doctor_Fruitbat posted:

Gastino spinoff manga after the fleet cover arc.

Voxx
Jul 28, 2009

I'll give 'em a hold
and a break to breathe
And if they can't play nice
I won't play with 'em at all

Hate-Senpai posted:

Carrot's dad was an average fighter but a brilliant scientist, and he came up with a method to use haki to create an artificial moon, allowing the Minks to trigger their transformations whenever they want.

Keep them coming, I hope my body can take it

Mraagvpeine
Nov 4, 2014

I won this avatar on a technicality this thick.
Looks like Big Mom might have similar metabolism issues that Luffy has. Also, did Carrot fly to that ship?

Xelkelvos
Dec 19, 2012

Mraagvpeine posted:

Looks like Big Mom might have similar metabolism issues that Luffy has. Also, did Carrot fly to that ship?

Jump good.

Angry Lobster
May 16, 2011

Served with honor
and some clarified butter.

Mraagvpeine posted:

She seems to be able to "float" to some extent, she did the same thing in her first appeareance against Zoro.

tsob
Sep 26, 2006

Chalalala~

Xelkelvos posted:

Jump good.

Yea, there's some movement lines where she changes direction that make it look like she might have used something like Sanji's air walk or the rokushiki technique for jumping on the air itself.

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I'm not making a fucking QCS thread for this but seriously can we take a harder stance on Kiwifarms freaks like this guy, Jesus Christ seriously, you used to be better at knocking these creeps down. I guess ADTRW mods aren't responsible like GBS mods are.
I'm 100% on the Carrot train now, the Strawhat Armada is going to be so cool and I cant wait for this to be animated.

oddium
Feb 21, 2006

end of the 4.5 tatami age

carrot is using electromagnetism or some pseudo sciencey shonen thing. also she's making the mario galaxy warble from when you grab and float between stars

I Am Fowl
Mar 8, 2008

nononononono

FrantzX posted:

An animal person that can transform with the light of the full moon...

Her name is Ka-karrot Carrot.

Radish posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kbRZKrvAZ7U

Carrot is cool but it's kinda typical One Piece that her saiyan great monkey were transformation has her turn into a sexier woman.

I feel like these were two of the first gags Oda came up with when outlining this arc.

Mraagvpeine
Nov 4, 2014

I won this avatar on a technicality this thick.

oddium posted:

carrot is using electromagnetism or some pseudo sciencey shonen thing. also she's making the mario galaxy warble from when you grab and float between stars

You know, I sort of remember something back in middle/high school science class about static electricity repelling water.

Havoc904
Jul 29, 2006

A school festival is a festival that takes place at our school!
What happened to the other mink in Big Mom's crew? The swashbuckling rabbit? Was he already taken out?

I can't imagine adding 2-3 crew members in one arc. It would over-shadow Jinbei too much. Like someone else mentioned, Carrot will probably be a part of the fleet/hang out through Wano.

I'm really interested to see where the Big Mom becoming skinny again goes.

Green Tea Erotica
May 5, 2010

Anything you can do I can do BETTER

Havoc904 posted:

What happened to the other mink in Big Mom's crew? The swashbuckling rabbit? Was he already taken out?

I can't imagine adding 2-3 crew members in one arc. It would over-shadow Jinbei too much. Like someone else mentioned, Carrot will probably be a part of the fleet/hang out through Wano.

I'm really interested to see where the Big Mom becoming skinny again goes.

He wasn't a Mink. He was a homie I think. But Carrot specifically said he's not a Mink. He was with Brulee when Carrott toppled the boiling cauldron, I don't think he showed back up since then.

Sub Harrison
May 2, 2013

Havoc904 posted:

The rabbit (as well as the crocodile) were just regular animals infused with souls and they all got owned by chopper and carrot when they first captured brulee

U-DO Burger
Nov 12, 2007

Big Mom is gonna shrink and turn into a sexy woman

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I'm not making a fucking QCS thread for this but seriously can we take a harder stance on Kiwifarms freaks like this guy, Jesus Christ seriously, you used to be better at knocking these creeps down. I guess ADTRW mods aren't responsible like GBS mods are.
"Wedding cake! Wedding cake!!" i continue to insist as i slowly shrink and transform into a corn cob