Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Handsome Ralph
Sep 3, 2004

Oh boy, posting!
That's where I'm a Viking!

Suave Fedora posted:

Marquise Goodwin or Lactavius.

Goodwin was picked up by another team (in the consolation bracket) last week, so Murray it is.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Billy the Mountain
Feb 3, 2005

I used to be TheRealLuquado

Suave Fedora posted:

Keenum hasn’t gone under 17 points since Week 7.

Zeke-less Dak is poopy.

Thank you. I felt the same way but began to doubt myself.

MacheteZombie
Feb 4, 2007
PPR: WR=.5, RB=.75, TE=1pt
Evans vs Det
Samaje Perine @LAC
Crabtree @KCC

ASJ @DEN
Kareem Hunt vs OAK

Stand pat or sub in one of these guys? I feel like Hunt and Perine are about even this week, but Hunt might have the better upside. ASJ has a great matchup, the absolute worst luck with calls, but he could be a sneaky play this week. :shrug: Maybe I'm just over thinking because I really want a win.

Bellmaker
Oct 18, 2008

Chapter DOOF

MacheteZombie posted:

PPR: WR=.5, RB=.75, TE=1pt
Evans vs Det
Samaje Perine @LAC
Crabtree @KCC

ASJ @DEN
Kareem Hunt vs OAK

Stand pat or sub in one of these guys? I feel like Hunt and Perine are about even this week, but Hunt might have the better upside. ASJ has a great matchup, the absolute worst luck with calls, but he could be a sneaky play this week. :shrug: Maybe I'm just over thinking because I really want a win.

Stand pat.

0.5PPR play two:

Burkhead @MIA
Gore @HOU

Bernard vCHI
McKinnon @CAR

Is Bernard over Gore crazy?

a nigga who smoke
Feb 26, 2007

coughin' and chokin' constantly

Bellmaker posted:

Stand pat.

0.5PPR play two:

Burkhead @MIA
Gore @HOU

Bernard vCHI
McKinnon @CAR

Is Bernard over Gore crazy?

I’d do Bernard but I’m kind of in the same boat.

0.5 PPR

WR - Green, Hopkins
RB - Lewis, Bernard
FLEX - Crabtree

Bench - Perine, Collins, J. Williams

Kinda scared the Skins falling behind, but equally shook on Lewis’ illness and not having a backup. And I absolutely don’t trust Crab.

Santheb
Jul 13, 2005

a nigga who smoke posted:

I’d do Bernard but I’m kind of in the same boat.

0.5 PPR

WR - Green, Hopkins
RB - Lewis, Bernard
FLEX - Crabtree

Bench - Perine, Collins, J. Williams

Kinda scared the Skins falling behind, but equally shook on Lewis’ illness and not having a backup. And I absolutely don’t trust Crab.

Oh poo poo, I had no idea about the Lewis illness. Well then. He’s expected to play is what NESN said but in the playoffs it’s a massive gamble. I’m in a similar boat here too actually and am flustered on it as well. Standard:

Lewis, J. Williams

I’ve got Henry on the bench and there’s Ekeler (who could end up catching a ton of passes out of the backfield, Washington isn’t good at defending those type of players), Aaron Jones (replace Williams?), and Peyton Barber.

Any of those guys worth starting over Lewis/Henry and Williams?

Bellmaker
Oct 18, 2008

Chapter DOOF

Lewis will play, the question is how much (because Belitricks). I think he has a higher floor than those guys.

VietCampo
Aug 24, 2010
With Abdullah apparently expected to be a healthy scratch, my flex position is jumbled again.

.5 PPR need a flex

Riddick @TB
Kerwynn Williams vsTEN
Peyton Barber vsDET
Matt Forte @DEN

Can also pick up Tion Green @TB, Andre Ellington vsSF, or like Trent Taylor @HOU

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

No Decepticon in history, and I say this with great surety, has been treated worse or more unfairly.

VietCampo posted:

With Abdullah apparently expected to be a healthy scratch, my flex position is jumbled again.

.5 PPR need a flex

Riddick @TB
Kerwynn Williams vsTEN
Peyton Barber vsDET
Matt Forte @DEN

Can also pick up Tion Green @TB, Andre Ellington vsSF, or like Trent Taylor @HOU

Just play Riddick.

Kloaked00
Jun 21, 2005

I was sitting in my office on that drizzly afternoon listening to the monotonous staccato of rain on my desk and reading my name on the glass of my office door: regnaD kciN

Non PPR

Morris is my RB1, need a RB2 and Flex from:

Williams @CLe
Burkhead @Mia
Bernard v Chi

Leaning Williams and Burkhead right now

Bellmaker
Oct 18, 2008

Chapter DOOF

Kloaked00 posted:

Non PPR

Morris is my RB1, need a RB2 and Flex from:

Williams @CLe
Burkhead @Mia
Bernard v Chi

Leaning Williams and Burkhead right now

Bernard has the backfield to himself(?) and CLE is sneaky good against the run. Go Bernard/Burkhead and we’ll be sad together :sigh:

Kloaked00
Jun 21, 2005

I was sitting in my office on that drizzly afternoon listening to the monotonous staccato of rain on my desk and reading my name on the glass of my office door: regnaD kciN

Bellmaker posted:

Bernard has the backfield to himself(?) and CLE is sneaky good against the run. Go Bernard/Burkhead and we’ll be sad together :sigh:

Thanks. Ready to be sad with you!

VietCampo
Aug 24, 2010
How sad can you guys be with Burkhead averaging like 18 PPR points over the last 5 weeks.

I’m starting Bernard and Riddick, I wish I had sexy rexy.

Mr Lance Murdock
Feb 29, 2008

Bones heal. Chicks dig scars. And the United States of America has the best doctor-to-daredevil ratio in the world
Alfred Morris vs Giants
or
Kareem Hunt vs Oakland

I cant believe I am having to make that choice in the playoffs.

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

No Decepticon in history, and I say this with great surety, has been treated worse or more unfairly.

Mr Lance Murdock posted:

Alfred Morris vs Giants
or
Kareem Hunt vs Oakland

I cant believe I am having to make that choice in the playoffs.

Scoring would help. I'm riding with Hunt as my RB2 in 1PPR, but I'm nervous. This is a coin flip for me, but i can't fault you for going Morris.

My turn. Overthinking my flex. 1PPR, 14 teamer.

Evans vs. Det
Diggs @ Car
Howard @ Con
Brate vs. Det

Mr Lance Murdock
Feb 29, 2008

Bones heal. Chicks dig scars. And the United States of America has the best doctor-to-daredevil ratio in the world

pubic works project posted:

Scoring would help. I'm riding with Hunt as my RB2 in 1PPR, but I'm nervous. This is a coin flip for me, but i can't fault you for going Morris.

My turn. Overthinking my flex. 1PPR, 14 teamer.

Evans vs. Det
Diggs @ Car
Howard @ Con
Brate vs. Det

Eh yah sorry.
Head to Head standard Yahoo scoring I believe.

For what its worth on your question, I am sitting Diggs this week and starting Brate....

Varg
Jan 13, 2007

A friendly face.

Standard scoring.. pick 2 of these to start

Jordan Howard @ Cin
Frank Gore @ Buf
Austin Ekeler vs Wsh

A Tasteful Nude
Jun 3, 2013

A cool anime hagrid pic (imagine nude pls)
Common wisdom seems to be that Zach Ertz is more doubtful than questionable, at this point.

What do you guys think: in standard scoring, should I slide Jason Witten in at TE vs. the Giants in an early game, or keep Ertz's backup Burton in and hope Ertz improves before the afternoon?

Doltos
Dec 28, 2005

🤌🤌🤌
Two spots 1 ppr

Sterling Shepard, Alex Collins, and amari cooper

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

If you see this avatar while scrolling the succ zone, you have been visited by the mcmagic of shitty lib takes! Good luck and prosperity will come to you, but only if you reply "shut the fuck up mcmagic" to this post!

mcmagic posted:

1PPR

Murray, Crowell or Funchess?

Bumping this.

A Tasteful Nude posted:

Common wisdom seems to be that Zach Ertz is more doubtful than questionable, at this point.

What do you guys think: in standard scoring, should I slide Jason Witten in at TE vs. the Giants in an early game, or keep Ertz's backup Burton in and hope Ertz improves before the afternoon?

I would rather start Burton without Ertz playing than Witten.

AtraMorS
Feb 29, 2004

If at the end of a war story you feel that some tiny bit of rectitude has been salvaged from the larger waste, you have been made the victim of a very old and terrible lie
e: nevermind

ColdBlooded
Jul 15, 2001

Ask me how to run a good team into the ground.
1 PPR - Alex Collins or Jerick McKinnon?

Doltos posted:

Two spots 1 ppr

Sterling Shepard, Alex Collins, and amari cooper

I like Shepard for sure and I'd likely go with Cooper since Peters is out for the Chiefs.

Gobias Ind.
Apr 5, 2007

If your girlfriend says hey to me that's our girlfriend now idc
Ughhh Amari or Demaryius in PPR?

I want to start Cooper but he terrifies me.

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

Gobias Ind. posted:

Ughhh Amari or Demaryius in PPR?

I want to start Cooper but he terrifies me.

Ugh this is a tough one. Probably DT since I think Cooper is on a "pitch count."

Gobias Ind.
Apr 5, 2007

Ugh this is a tough one. Probably DT since I think Cooper is on a "pitch count."

I ended up sticking with DT. Can't wait for Amari to put up 40+ again.

Gobias Ind.
Apr 5, 2007

Gobias Ind. posted:

I ended up sticking with DT. Can't wait for Amari to put up 40+ again.

Bullet dodged :sweatdrop:

A Tasteful Nude
Jun 3, 2013

A cool anime hagrid pic (imagine nude pls)

mcmagic posted:

I would rather start Burton without Ertz playing than Witten.

So, this was super legit advice. Thanks!

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

Who was the guy debating on whether to play Riddick or not? I hope he played him.

Brownhat
Jan 25, 2012

One cannot be a good person and enforce unjust laws.

Currently up 1.5 points. Opponent has Drake.

Landry or Stills? .5 PPR

RisqueBarber
Jul 10, 2005

1 PPR. Down 17.5 points. Opponent has no one left. Kenny Stills or Dion Lewis? I think I have to go Stills for the boom or bust. The floor of Dion is great but I just don't see him getting over 12 points tonight. What are yalls thoughts?

Gobias Ind.
Apr 5, 2007

RisqueBarber posted:

1 PPR. Down 17.5 points. Opponent has no one left. Kenny Stills or Dion Lewis? I think I have to go Stills for the boom or bust. The floor of Dion is great but I just don't see him getting over 12 points tonight. What are yalls thoughts?

Do you get any return yard points? That'd probably have me lean towards Lewis. Supposedly he's sick though and Stills seems like the higher upside play. Might have to wait until garbage time to see the results though.

I'd go Stills if you don't get return yard points.

RisqueBarber
Jul 10, 2005

Gobias Ind. posted:

Do you get any return yard points? That'd probably have me lean towards Lewis. Supposedly he's sick though and Stills seems like the higher upside play. Might have to wait until garbage time to see the results though.

I'd go Stills if you don't get return yard points.

30 yards per point. Change your mind at all?

Gobias Ind.
Apr 5, 2007

RisqueBarber posted:

30 yards per point. Change your mind at all?

Eh, that's probably not generous enough scoring for me to use Lewis. This is a tough one though.

RisqueBarber
Jul 10, 2005

Gobias Ind. posted:

Eh, that's probably not generous enough scoring for me to use Lewis. This is a tough one though.

I know :(

VietCampo
Aug 24, 2010

Who was the guy debating on whether to play Riddick or not? I hope he played him.

It was me, ended up being a Moot point because i ran into Jamaal Williams, Gurley, and RWBS. :(

Billy the Mountain
Feb 3, 2005

I used to be TheRealLuquado

I need Kenyan Drake to score 4 points tonight to keep me alive.

RCarr
Dec 24, 2007

PPR

Pick THREE

Michael Crabtree vs DAL
Mike Evans vs ATL
Demaryius Thomas @ IND
Alshon Jeffery @ NYG
Robby Anderson @ NO
Amari Cooper vs DAL
Dede Westbrook vs HOU

Mike Evans scares me, and who knows what you'll get out of Jeffery with Wentz gone.

Bird in a Blender
Nov 17, 2005

It's amazing what they can do with computers these days.

Last week I had a pretty good idea on who to start, but I feel like my matchups this week have me guessing all over.

Pick one:
Bortles vs. HOU
Smith vs. LAC

And then I'm debating on who to start for my WR2 and Flex spot, so I guess pick 2:

Gordon vs. BAL
Kearse @ NO

Crowell vs. BAL
Paul Richardson vs. LAR
TY Hilton vs. DEN

Only other thing of note is I have the Baltimore D, so I'm getting really reluctant to play Crowell and Gordon because I'm going to be trading points. I'm willing to go with one of them though, or I guess I could do both and then just accept that I'm hedging my bets. I could go out and get another D. Best other options are Panthers vs. GB, or Bills vs. Miami. This is one of the few times all season where I have really questioned like half my roster.

VietCampo
Aug 24, 2010

Bird in a Blender posted:

Last week I had a pretty good idea on who to start, but I feel like my matchups this week have me guessing all over.

Pick one:
Bortles vs. HOU
Smith vs. LAC

And then I'm debating on who to start for my WR2 and Flex spot, so I guess pick 2:

Gordon vs. BAL
Kearse @ NO

Crowell vs. BAL
Paul Richardson vs. LAR
TY Hilton vs. DEN

Only other thing of note is I have the Baltimore D, so I'm getting really reluctant to play Crowell and Gordon because I'm going to be trading points. I'm willing to go with one of them though, or I guess I could do both and then just accept that I'm hedging my bets. I could go out and get another D. Best other options are Panthers vs. GB, or Bills vs. Miami. This is one of the few times all season where I have really questioned like half my roster.

I mean you won't be playing Baltimore D in hopes they stop Crowell and Gordon, you do it because Kizer is their QB and is prone to mistakes, he averages like 3 turnovers a game by himself.

All jets skill players are also probably not startable now that McCown is hurt and Hackenberg is the QB.

I'd go Gordon and TY? Bortles at QB and buckle your seatbelt.

VietCampo fucked around with this message at 16:23 on Dec 12, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cotton Candidasis
Aug 28, 2008

RCarr posted:

PPR

Pick THREE

Michael Crabtree vs DAL
Mike Evans vs ATL
Demaryius Thomas @ IND
Alshon Jeffery @ NYG
Robby Anderson @ NO
Amari Cooper vs DAL
Dede Westbrook vs HOU

Mike Evans scares me, and who knows what you'll get out of Jeffery with Wentz gone.

I'd go Crabtree for volume against Dallas defense, Thomas because Denver's second Brock experiment has ended and he can put up points again (hopefully vs Ind), and Westbrook who has Bortles throwing him the ball against a bad pass defense.

As a fellow Mike Evans-haver, over the past several weeks he moved to flex, and now my bench for the playoffs unless there's some new about Tampa changing their gameplan to get him more involved. He's done nothing for me the past two weeks.
Jeffrey just lost Wentz and who knows how he'll fit into a Foles-led offense.
Anderson just lost McCown, so he will have a garbage QB throwing him the ball.
Amari has underwhelmed almost the entire season and is currently having ankle issues.

• Locked thread