Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Palpek
Dec 27, 2008

Do you feel it, Zach?
My coffee warned me about it.

"I feel ripped off because I couldn’t even sleep with one person." is a cherry on top though.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jeza
Feb 13, 2011

The cries of the dead are terrible indeed; you should try not to hear them.

Multilake posted:

Let me guess. You are still waiting?:downs:

Imagine I'm posting that still of the Nazi from Indiana Jones drinking from the wrong Holy Grail

Barudak
May 7, 2007

Palpek posted:

My wife[34f] and I [35m] tried an open relationship and 3 ½ months in I am disgusted by her behavior.

I want to stay together for our family says man whose 3 year old has already figured out that her parents relationship is weird and not like other kids.

TheScott2K
Oct 26, 2003

I'm just saying, there's a nonzero chance Trump has a really toad penis.
Never should have deleted the Tinder account

Barudak
May 7, 2007

Holy moly I skipped that part and ahahahaha what a complete loser.

I genuinely hope the kid isnt yours now because that is some pathetic rear end genes to saddle a child with.

MF_James
May 8, 2008
I CANNOT HANDLE BEING CALLED OUT ON MY DUMBASS OPINIONS ABOUT ANTI-VIRUS AND SECURITY. I REALLY LIKE TO THINK THAT I KNOW THINGS HERE

INSTEAD I AM GOING TO WHINE ABOUT IT IN OTHER THREADS SO MY OPINION CAN FEEL VALIDATED IN AN ECHO CHAMBER I LIKE

Something I'm wondering, she made him delete the tinder account because he shouldn't be looking, the relationship should come to him; where did she find her guy find her? I'm guessing at work or something.

Barudak
May 7, 2007

MF_James posted:

Something I'm wondering, she made him delete the tinder account because he shouldn't be looking, the relationship should come to him; where did she find her guy?

Goofus: He approached her in a public place with interest
Gallant: Hypocrisy is real, strong, and not your friend

Vargatron
Apr 19, 2008

MRAZZLE DAZZLE

Palpek posted:

My wife[34f] and I [35m] tried an open relationship and 3 ½ months in I am disgusted by her behavior.

Bruised ego, bruised rear end in a top hat.

Theophany
Jul 22, 2014

SUCCHIAMI IL MIO CAZZO DA DIETRO, RANA RAGAZZO

2022 FIA Formula 1 WDC
I mean in fairness their marriage certainly has been spiced up by this foray into an open relationship. :shrug:

Vargatron
Apr 19, 2008

MRAZZLE DAZZLE

If you're proposing an open relationship you're basically throwing things at a wall and hoping something sticks.

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Proud Musk and Dogecoin fanboy

Palpek posted:

Dunno what you expected after you deleted Tinder, idiot. Your wife should divorce you for being pathetic enough to do that without ending the open part of the relationship.

blarzgh
Apr 14, 2009

SNITCHIN' RANDY
Grimey Drawer

Theophany posted:

I mean in fairness their marriage certainly has been spiced up by this foray into an open relationship. :shrug:

He ordered the 5 star Pad Thai, but should've only gotten a 3.

Farmer Crack-Ass
Jan 2, 2001

this is me posting irl

Vargatron posted:

If you're proposing an open relationship you're basically throwing things at a wall and hoping something sticks.

It's unfortunate that "let's have a kid" often comes before that as one of those "ehhh we don't know what else to do with our relationship, maybe this will make it better?" 'ideas'.

Theophany
Jul 22, 2014

SUCCHIAMI IL MIO CAZZO DA DIETRO, RANA RAGAZZO

2022 FIA Formula 1 WDC

blarzgh posted:

He ordered the 5 star Pad Thai, but should've only gotten a 3.

And yet she was the one that ended up with a blown-out rear end in a top hat. Go figure.

Fartbox
Apr 27, 2017
What's happening? Dri fu an only two? what is this?
Is this an avatar? I don't know rm dunk

A bruised rear end in a top hat? I've done some buttstuff in my time and I've never seen that

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

Barudak posted:

Holy moly I skipped that part and ahahahaha what a complete loser.

I genuinely hope the kid isnt yours now because that is some pathetic rear end genes to saddle a child with.

Born naked and wincing

CheesyDog
Jul 4, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Fartbox posted:

A bruised rear end in a top hat? I've done some buttstuff in my time and I've never seen that

quote:

her sex life went through phases where she would want it a lot (when she started reading 50 shades)

Blade Runner
Aug 14, 2015

A pathetic baby idiot and an awful garbage woman, a truly beautiful story

Cough Drop The Beat
Jan 22, 2012

by Lowtax
The best part of that timeless story is how he rationalizes opening their relationship all like "My wife hasn't really been interested in sex with me except when she reads 50 Shades." Why can't more people just accept that sexual incompatibility is a thing and breaking up over it is acceptable? It's comical.

Also yeah, sounds like his wife was anally raped, so it's pretty sad how his precious emotions felt hurt as opposed to worrying about his wife's safety and health!

Cough Drop The Beat fucked around with this message at 18:04 on Dec 12, 2017

Leon Einstein
Feb 6, 2012
I must win every thread in GBS. I don't care how much banal semantic quibbling and shitty posts it takes.
Why are you inferring she was raped? She didn't say that.

therobit
Aug 19, 2008

I've been tryin' to speak with you for a long time

Cough Drop The Beat posted:

The best part of that timeless story is how he rationalizes opening their relationship all like "My wife hasn't really been interested in sex with me except when she reads 50 Shades." Why can't more people just accept that sexual incompatibility is a thing and breaking up over it is acceptable? It's comical.

Also yeah, sounds like his wife was anally raped, so it's pretty sad how his precious emotions felt hurt as opposed to worrying about his wife's safety and health!

Or she feels convicted. Most people who don't do anal don't know how to do anal.

Doc Hawkins
Jun 15, 2010

Dashing? But I'm not even moving!

Leon Einstein posted:

Why are you inferring she was raped? She didn't say that.

Anne Whateley posted:

Honestly between all the bruising (wtf), "it just happened," and her sudden willingness to dump the guy, the anal doesn't sound super consensual or fun.

LadyPictureShow
Nov 18, 2005

Success!

Palpek posted:

"I feel ripped off because I couldn’t even sleep with one person." is a cherry on top though.

Isn't that the usual lament of a dude that wants to open the relationship because they have their sights set on someone? Then they get turned down while their SO is getting dick left and right?

I knew a guy that wanted to date but also wanted an open relationship. I laughed in his face and asked 'how many times has a girl said yes to that?'
'... honestly, never.'

But to the story at hand, sounds like the wife ended up in some 'Last Tango in Paris' situation. Though, honestly, what position did they have to be in for him to notice she had a bruised rear end in a top hat?

feedmegin
Jul 30, 2008

MF_James posted:

Something I'm wondering, she made him delete the tinder account because he shouldn't be looking, the relationship should come to him; where did she find her guy find her? I'm guessing at work or something.

Or she's on a dating site too but that's fine see because the guy approached her.

(Because that is how all dating sites work, forever)

1stGear
Jan 16, 2010

Here's to the new us.

LadyPictureShow posted:

But to the story at hand, sounds like the wife ended up in some 'Last Tango in Paris' situation. Though, honestly, what position did they have to be in for him to notice she had a bruised rear end in a top hat?

Doggy style aka the second most common position in the world?

Bunni-kat
May 25, 2010

Service Desk B-b-bunny...
How can-ca-caaaaan I
help-p-p-p you?

Yeah, Anne just pull that from nowhere. Especially there isn't a "so willing to dump him quickly". The husband ditched, wife could tell he was upset, and then made the offer. Plus she then offered anal to the husband which seems an unlikely offer if it was rape. I'm all for believing victims, but not for creating them from aether. If OP comes back and says "guys, this is hosed up, she was raped", that's different.

LadyPictureShow posted:

Isn't that the usual lament of a dude that wants to open the relationship because they have their sights set on someone? Then they get turned down while their SO is getting dick left and right?

Read it again, she wanted to open the relationship, not him.

Anne Whateley
Feb 11, 2007
:unsmith: i like nice words
I didn't pull it from nowhere, it was three things. And a bruised rear end in a top hat is loving bizarre, I've seen some crazy stuff but I've never seen anything like that; I didn't even know it was possible. It would take a lot of force. Of course I'm not saying "oh yeah it definitely was rape," but imo there's more than enough to go "uhhhhh" about.

LadyPictureShow
Nov 18, 2005

Success!

1stGear posted:

I'll be honest, I'm on the wrong end to know if anyone's rear end in a top hat is super visible doing doggystyle. Never really gave it much thought. Thanks r/relationships thread.

Vargatron
Apr 19, 2008

MRAZZLE DAZZLE

I'm no sexologist but a ripped rear end in a top hat is more explainable than a bruised one? I mean was she coming in off the top turnbuckle on that guy's dick?

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
I can't figure out what happened. She was crying, she broke it off with him, there were mysterious brusies on her rear end in a top hat, and she spent the entire night listening to "Don't it Make My Brown Eyes Blue."

But the worst part of it is I didn't even get laid.

Three Olives
Apr 10, 2005

Not a single fucking olive in sight
I've never heard of it but not enough lube or no lube and just trying to shove it in with a person that has never bottomed before and doesn't know how probably doesn't do great things to your hole.

Doc Hawkins
Jun 15, 2010

Dashing? But I'm not even moving!

1stGear posted:

It's by far the most common, you speciesist!

christmas boots
Oct 15, 2012

To these sing-alongs 🎤of siren 🧜🏻‍♀️songs
To oohs😮 to ahhs😱 to 👏big👏applause👏
With all of my 😡anger I scream🤬 and shout📢
🇺🇸America🦅, I love you 🥰but you're freaking 💦me 😳out
Biscuit Hider

Avenging_Mikon posted:

Yeah, Anne just pull that from nowhere. Especially there isn't a "so willing to dump him quickly". The husband ditched, wife could tell he was upset, and then made the offer. Plus she then offered anal to the husband which seems an unlikely offer if it was rape. I'm all for believing victims, but not for creating them from aether. If OP comes back and says "guys, this is hosed up, she was raped", that's different.

Read it again, she wanted to open the relationship, not him.

I mean let’s not be hysterical here :smuggo:

My (32F) grandfather (83M) picked up a woman in her 30s tonight, took her to dinner, and she stole his car.

quote:

My grandma died three years ago and my grandpa has literally been lost without her. We are all lost without her, but especially him. They would have been married 60 years this month. He is lonely and is literally looking for love and just basic companionship in all of the wrong places. I would love to be there for him more but I work crazy hours and live four hours away.

He called me tonight and told me he saw a lady panhandling and wanted to help her out. They spent some time together and he took her out to eat. She left his jacket in his car and asked him for his car keys to go get her coat because she was cold before their dinner came. He said the food came and he ate and then went out to look for her. Both she and his car were gone. He called the police. The police ended up finding the car only after she led them on a high speed chase and ended up crashing. She fled the scene and somehow evaded being caught. There is a special place in hell for a person who would take advantage of a lonely old man.

I told him to please try to make smarter choices and he said, "Sis, I'm so lonely it hurts." The more I think about him saying that, the more sad I become. I wish I could help. He goes to the occasional senior citizen's dance but that does not seem to be filling the void.

What would you suggest for my grandpa? I want him to have a purpose and a will. I hate to see him hurting and lonely. I hate to see him being taken advantage of by low lives (and this is not the first one).

tl;dr: Grandpa is lonely and a windower who is making bad decisions due to loneliness. How can I help him?

Demon Of The Fall
May 1, 2004

Nap Ghost
get the old geezer a dog

christmas boots
Oct 15, 2012

Biscuit Hider
get out of here MI

Ham Sandwiches
Jul 7, 2000

Here's one I hope gets an update!

I [28m] can’t have children. My girlfriend [25f] of three years is pregnant. What do I do?

quote:

My girlfriend and I have been trying for a child for 12 months with no success. Finally, she became pregnant and we were over the moon. We both wanted two children. So i decided to go to the doctors to get my fertility checked. I thought I might of had a low sperm count. I told my girlfriend that I’d be going doctors to check my fertility.

Test results come back and I’m non-fertile. I can’t have children. I have no sperm in my ejaculation. I have low levels of hormones in the pituitary gland.

Well, that means I have not fathered the baby. I asked the medical doctor if there’s anyway I could ever get someone pregnant, he said no.

So I’m really shocked and just at a loss. She must have cheated on me so now I don’t know what to do. I’m thinking about leaving her without a discussion because it’s not like I’ll be leaving MY baby behind. As it wasn’t me who got her pregnant..

I’m sad that I’m infertile and knowing I’d never be able to father a biological child upsets me to no end. But I could have adopted or got some help like Artificial Insemination by donor for my girlfriend. But shes gone and cheated.

TLDR. :: girlfriend cheated on me because she’s pregnant but I’m infertile. Do I just leave?

Reddit consensus is "get a paternity test because fertility tests mean nothing"

My money is that he's not... the father

Submarine Sandpaper
May 27, 2007

fruit on the bottom posted:

I mean let’s not be hysterical here :smuggo:

My (32F) grandfather (83M) picked up a woman in her 30s tonight, took her to dinner, and she stole his car.

that GF needs to meet the GF who's looking for some D

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Proud Musk and Dogecoin fanboy

Ham Sandwiches posted:

Here's one I hope gets an update!

I [28m] can’t have children. My girlfriend [25f] of three years is pregnant. What do I do?

Reddit consensus is "get a paternity test because fertility tests mean nothing"

My money is that he's not... the father

Open the relationship.

christmas boots
Oct 15, 2012

Biscuit Hider
[FL] Federal law question: does addressing packages to my cats name instead of my own constitute mail fraud?

quote:

I don’t do anything with the packages except open them, but I like to order things with Amex gift cards and address it to my cat “Fievel Katz” to see if he’ll eventually get mail without me addressing it to him. Is it in anyway illegal?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vargatron
Apr 19, 2008

MRAZZLE DAZZLE

fruit on the bottom posted:

[FL] Federal law question: does addressing packages to my cats name instead of my own constitute mail fraud?

It's only valid if it's Fievel Mouse.