Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k

DisDisDis posted:

I always thought she was lame but I rolled Alter in FGO because I was rolling on the Kintoki banner because I want to wife Kintoki
and she's good
and she gets a pretty dress later apparently which is ace

I also rolled Saber Alter today. What a great day for America.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ComaPrison
Jan 1, 2014

by FactsAreUseless
i can tell you this much. i absolutely did not remotely consider voting for the right last time, and was heartbroken when trump won, but it’s precisely people like you that are the reason i will insist on voting right for every election going forwards for no other reason than gently caress you. so if you shitheads are ever wondering why you’re living under republican congressman, senators, mayors, presidents, etc, moving forwards, you really shouldn’t wonder.

if i have to deal with people like you as the price of forgoing tax breaks, then i may as well take my tax breaks and enjoy them. the upcoming tax bills all look excellent for my family and i, regardless of whether its the house version or the senate version (though the house version looks best)

and for the record, i’m asian. gently caress your affirmative action by the way

ComaPrison fucked around with this message at 08:00 on Dec 13, 2017

Aurora
Jan 7, 2008

ComaPrison posted:

i can tell you this much. i absolutely did not remotely consider voting for the right last time, and was heartbroken when trump won, but it’s precisely people like you that are the reason i will insist on voting right for every election going forwards for no other reason than gently caress you. so if you shitheads are ever wondering why you’re living under republican congressman, mayors, presidents, etc, moving forwards, you really shouldn’t wonder.

if i have to deal with people like you as the price of forgoing tax breaks, then i may as well take my tax breaks and enjoy them. the upcoming tax bills all look excellent for my family and i, regardless of whether its the house version or the senate version (though the house version looks best)

Sad!

El Burbo
Oct 10, 2012

ComaPrison posted:

i can tell you this much. i absolutely did not remotely consider voting for the right last time, and was heartbroken when trump won, but it’s precisely people like you that are the reason i will insist on voting right for every election going forwards for no other reason than gently caress you. so if you shitheads are ever wondering why you’re living under republican congressman, mayors, presidents, etc, moving forwards, you really shouldn’t wonder.

I'm sorry youre sad the pedophile lost

Aurora
Jan 7, 2008

I legitimately hope you die dude

ACES CURE PLANES
Oct 21, 2010

Cephas posted:

Mordred gets overshadowed in this show but she is pretty dreamy. it's a shame that Joan of Arc ended up so bland because she should totally be a fiery, willful tomboy like Mordred is :allears:

Mordred is good. Not as good as Astolfo or Shakespeare in terms of dreamyness. But she's good.

Someone needs to do a compilation of Fran noises like in this video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_m4uYLo9Y60

Dryzen
Jul 23, 2011

ComaPrison posted:

great dude thanks for proving correct what every single person in this thread thinks of you right now

The Colonel
Jun 8, 2013

I commute by bike!

El Burbo
Oct 10, 2012

*Takes a deep breath*

The animation in the latest episode was quite good

Tarezax
Sep 12, 2009

MORT cancels dance: interrupted by MORT

ComaPrison posted:

i can tell you this much. i absolutely did not remotely consider voting for the right last time, and was heartbroken when trump won, but it’s precisely people like you that are the reason i will insist on voting right for every election going forwards for no other reason than gently caress you. so if you shitheads are ever wondering why you’re living under republican congressman, senators, mayors, presidents, etc, moving forwards, you really shouldn’t wonder.

and for the record, i’m asian. gently caress your affirmative action by the way

They're never gonna let you be white, dude.

ComaPrison
Jan 1, 2014

by FactsAreUseless
yeah. an asian sick of seeing asians get a raw deal from affirmative action, got it.

El Burbo
Oct 10, 2012

I'm the OP so that makes it true

Sylphid
Aug 3, 2012

Shinjobi posted:

uh

any uh

saber fans????

Oh yeah.

The whole world could tell me my love is wrong and I'd still keep loving her. Siegfried and Mordred are cool, too.

ComaPrison
Jan 1, 2014

by FactsAreUseless

Tarezax posted:

They're never gonna let you be white, dude.

affirmative action actively harms asians, and if you dont know that, then no wonder you think what you just said

The Colonel
Jun 8, 2013

I commute by bike!
i watched the first few eps cause mordred was cute but i fell off, the new eps look cool enough though that i'll probably pick this back up some time next year

Aurora
Jan 7, 2008

Like fall in a loving hole and perish lol

DisDisDis
Dec 22, 2013
How much male fanservice is in this show? I'm deciding whether to give it a go or not.

Excepting Astolfo but including Mordred in masc clothes and/or flexing

ComaPrison
Jan 1, 2014

by FactsAreUseless

Aurora posted:

Like fall in a loving hole and perish lol

again. thanks for that. now i know how i’m voting here on out

DisDisDis
Dec 22, 2013

drat this is some good poo poo right here

Aurora
Jan 7, 2008

ComaPrison posted:

again. thanks for that. now i know how i’m voting here on out

You already decided your vote, which would likely kill me if they always get their way, so I likewise hope you die :)

boredsatellite
Dec 7, 2013

ComaPrison posted:

yeah. an asian sick of seeing asians get a raw deal from affirmative action, got it.

are you one of those idiots that post on easternsunrising on reddit or other asian supremacy subs

Argas
Jan 13, 2008
SRW Fanatic

I'm Asian and ahahahahahahahahaha.

ComaPrison
Jan 1, 2014

by FactsAreUseless

Aurora posted:

You already decided your vote, which would likely kill me if they always get their way, so I likewise hope you die :)

and likewise, if your side always got its way, i’d be helping to pay for all of you. unlike you however, i wouldnt be wishing death on anyone

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Tarezax
Sep 12, 2009

MORT cancels dance: interrupted by MORT

ComaPrison posted:

affirmative action actively harms asians, and if you dont know that, then no wonder you think what you just said

I am also Asian, and you can go gently caress yourself, FYGM rear end in a top hat

Aurora
Jan 7, 2008

ComaPrison posted:

and likewise, if your side always got its way, i’d be helping to pay for all of you. unlike you however, i wouldnt be wishing death on anyone

Yeah man gently caress all those ungrateful cunts for wanting to exist

ComaPrison
Jan 1, 2014

by FactsAreUseless

Argas posted:

I'm Asian and ahahahahahahahahaha.

which means you must be ignorant about the race by race differences in recruitment standards in companies and admission standards in schools

ComaPrison
Jan 1, 2014

by FactsAreUseless

Tarezax posted:

I am also Asian, and you can go gently caress yourself, FYGM rear end in a top hat

again, you must be ignorant about the race by race differences in recruitment standards from company to company and admissions from school to school. because you seem completely unaware of the raw deal asians get on there

(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

boredsatellite
Dec 7, 2013

it's incredible how much you sound like one of those bitter assholes in asian supremacy website mate

Cephas
May 11, 2009

Humanity's real enemy is me!
Hya hya foowah!
Friend, I hope you can take a deep breath and find peace. These are tense and stressful times for everyone. The internet, and especially anime subforums, tend to be an unskillful place to voice social frustrations. I recommend a family member or friend, or failing that some mentor figure whom you have respect for. You are a valuable human being. You deserve a heartfelt conversation with someone who can give you their time and trust.

DisDisDis posted:

How much male fanservice is in this show?

Not a ton. Sieg is loving boring but has a cute design and he gets a little bit of fanservice. It's mostly Astolfo. Mordred is practically a cameo character for how little she appears, and she mostly dresses like a biker girl. I guess they didn't want to encroach on Fate Zero Saber's incredible menswear game.

Cephas fucked around with this message at 08:21 on Dec 13, 2017

ComaPrison
Jan 1, 2014

by FactsAreUseless

Aurora posted:

Yeah man gently caress all those ungrateful cunts for wanting to exist

yeah again, putting words in my mouth. you know how canada pays for universal healthcare? consumption tax. not income tax. income taxes in canada and us are fairly close. and id actually be in favor of consumption tax to pay for healthcare to keep people like you alive

ComaPrison
Jan 1, 2014

by FactsAreUseless

boredsatellite posted:

it's incredible how much you sound like one of those bitter assholes in asian supremacy website mate

got mine. but definitely not seeing the left favorably on affirmative action policies having the highest admission requirements for asians, and lowest for other minorities

if you dont believe it, go google the numbers

Aurora
Jan 7, 2008

ComaPrison posted:

yeah again, putting words in my mouth. you know how canada pays for universal healthcare? consumption tax. not income tax. income taxes in canada and us are fairly close. and id actually be in favor of consumption tax to pay for healthcare to keep people like you alive

I have put no words in your mouth.

DisDisDis
Dec 22, 2013

Cephas posted:

Mordred is practically a cameo character for how little she appears

how could one anime studio gently caress up this badly

Aurora
Jan 7, 2008

Cephas posted:

Friend, I hope you can take a deep breath and find peace. These are tense and stressful times for everyone. The internet, and especially anime subforums, tend to be an unskillful place to voice social frustrations. I recommend a family member or friend, or failing that some mentor figure whom you have respect for. You are a valuable human being. You deserve a heartfelt conversation with someone who can give you their time and trust.

It's okay for some people to be irredeemable

ComaPrison
Jan 1, 2014

by FactsAreUseless

Aurora posted:

I have put no words in your mouth.

gently caress all those ungrateful cunts for wanting to exist? that ring any bells?

Argas
Jan 13, 2008
SRW Fanatic

DisDisDis posted:

how could one anime studio gently caress up this badly

It came out before FGO's London Singularity.

Aurora
Jan 7, 2008

ComaPrison posted:

gently caress all those ungrateful cunts for wanting to exist? that ring any bells?

You know people need money to live right my dude

Gyra_Solune
Apr 24, 2014

Kyun kyun
Kyun kyun
Watashi no kare wa louse

Cephas posted:

Not a ton. Sieg is loving boring but has a cute design and he gets a little bit of fanservice. It's mostly Astolfo. Mordred is practically a cameo character for how little she appears, and she mostly dresses like a biker girl. I guess they didn't want to encroach on Fate Zero Saber's incredible menswear game.

first paragraph: agreed

second paragraph: i think you're forgetting about the hunkiest man in the whole show

that man was all muscle

where the red fern gropes
Aug 24, 2011

:munch:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ComaPrison
Jan 1, 2014

by FactsAreUseless

Aurora posted:

You know people need money to live right my dude

for healthcare, sure. and thats why i mentioned being in favor of gst to fund universal healthcare

• Locked thread