Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Blade Runner
Aug 14, 2015

fridge corn posted:

I would be distraught over the loss of a fulfilling relationship with a brilliant friend and companion. Where does jealousy factor into this?

At no point did I say the person would leave you, or that you would leave the person

If you would leave them over cheating on you, that is normal, but an expression of jealousy

If you are going to insist that this is irrelevant because YOUR wife would NEVER cheat, you are just bluntly refusing to acknowledge any points being made which do not match the perspective you already decided to have on this

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Proud Musk and Dogecoin fanboy

Outrail posted:

Quickly, apparently... Somehow?

Also I'm laughing that she's obviously loving other guys and the guy is either in denial about it, completely oblivious or so resigned he doesn't address it because it's so obvious.

Doesn't cheating mean she gets nothing? And if he's been documenting all this college age poo poo he's probaby a shoe in for at least partial custody?

In the US, at least, fathers that fight for custody usually get at least joint or 50/50. The reason for the stats as they are is that fathers don't petition the court as much as mothers. There's also the issue of lingering tender doctrine effects, but those aren't as severe as they used to be. If you treat it seriously and make a record of how involved you are in your children's lives, how uninvolved the other parent is, then odds are you'll get majority custody. Courts don't really like loving up kids' lives more than they already will be, and will tend to defer to the parent that seems to be more involved using the evidence they have access to.

tactlessbastard
Feb 4, 2001

Godspeed, post
Fun Shoe

quote:

. We had dinner soon after visiting them, and she decided that she wanted to try for her own. Previously, we never wanted children. 

Baby fever is real!

LadyPictureShow
Nov 18, 2005

Success!

Enfys posted:

How does that even work? :confused:

Like you've never stuck it in a woman's belly button before :rolleyes:

La Brea Carpet
Nov 22, 2007

I have no mouth and I must post
A rare r/relationships post where everyone is varying levels of terrible

At a holiday gathering my (26f) MIL (60s) said "there's a really pretty girl under all those pounds" to me in front of all my inlaws. She refuses to apologize and my husband (26m) thinks we "can't miss" the New Years/50th Anniversary party. I'm livid.

quote:

Throwaway since I use reddit to chat with my husband while he's at work.

Obviously there's a ton of backstory here and I will try to skip most of it, but some is necessary to set the stage. I am a "big" girl. I have been my entire life and my family are all bigger people and I'm very happy with the way I am. This has always bugged my MIL, and it really bugs her that I'm not going to destroy my body by dieting and I've blown off all her "advice" over the years. My two SILs are essentially carbon copies of her (athletic, energetic, petite and "southern beauty queen" looks) so its quite obvious who is the black sheep on the rare occasion we all get together.

This year my two BILs are both getting deployed to the middle east right before Christmas. Since they will be gone over Xmas and this is the lead up to my inlaws 50th wedding anniversary, his parents hosted a huge "Early XMas gathering" on their 6 bedroom ranch house over this past weekend. I wasn't really looking forward to going but since my husband idolizes his two older brothers I figured there was no way out of it.

My MIL of course took over the events and there were things planned like a family 5k fun run early Saturday morning (complete with T-shirts, she goes all out), followed by a trip to an outdoor mall (it's freaking December--i.e. not walking weather), caroling the neighborhood (more walking!) and even a outdoor bonfire after the huge dinner on Saturday evening. I know this is her thing and she didn't do it to spite me but to say that I felt less than included is an understatement. It was even worse when she had to be talked into giving me my 5k shirt because I didn't participate, and then lo and behold...it was a size medium. I haven't been a medium since I was in middle school--nice shot ma!

So that sets the state of how uncomfortable it was for me. Everyone else was having a great time. At dinner my MIL had quite a bit to drink. I had what I thought was a very normal amount of food on my plate. She came up behind me and although I assume she thought she was whispering, it came out so loud: "Honey, don't take so much food, there's a really pretty girl under all those pounds!"

I was taken aback and sort of sat there in silence. Since I'm already a black sheep, no one seemed at all fazed by her comment and went about dinner. I didn't say anything the rest of the night and I skipped the bonfire and just went to our room and reddited for the rest of the night and stewed about what to do. I was asleep when my husband got in but in the morning I addressed it with him. He said he would talk to his mom and demand she apologize first thing.

Well throughout the day she said nothing. As we were getting ready to leave I expected her to say she was sorry but nothing again. On the way home I asked my husband if he'd talked to her, he said yes and that she'd promised she'd say she was sorry. Like I said, she hadn't even hinted at it.

On the way home I wrote her out an email detailing my feelings and how inappropriate she had been towards me the entire weekend and that if she expected to see us anymore an apology is an absolute minimum.

She responded back with "I'm only looking out for you because I love you and want you to be able to participate in activities with the rest of the family. Your health is a major concern to Robert (my FIL) and I and we want you around for a very long time."

Aside from some niceties about the weekend and weather, that was it. No apologizes and no promises to control herself in the future.

Which brings us to today, like I mentioned my inlaws 50th wedding anniversary is New Years day. I refuse to go and I think my husband should refuse to go as well to back me up on this. He says that since his brothers already won't be there, it would break his parents heart to not have any of their kids at such a special occasion. I say that's crap and that all his mom has to do is say two little words with a promise to stay off my back in the future. It's not hard, but until then I don't think he should go--in fact he needs to tell them why he's not going.

To wrap this up, what can I do about my MIL?

and

Is it fair to expect my husband to not go to the 50th anniversary party unless she apologizes?

tl;dr: MIL really insulted me at a holiday gathering and won't apologize.

Blade Runner
Aug 14, 2015

La Brea Carpet posted:

At a holiday gathering my (26f) MIL (60s) said "there's a really pretty girl under all those pounds" to me in front of all my inlaws. She refuses to apologize and my husband (26m) thinks we "can't miss" the New Years/50th Anniversary party. I'm livid.

Send the MIL to FYAD

Anne Whateley
Feb 11, 2007
:unsmith: i like nice words
What's terrible about the poster there?

christmas boots
Oct 15, 2012

To these sing-alongs 🎤of siren 🧜🏻‍♀️songs
To oohs😮 to ahhs😱 to 👏big👏applause👏
With all of my 😡anger I scream🤬 and shout📢
🇺🇸America🦅, I love you 🥰but you're freaking 💦me 😳out
Biscuit Hider
Eat the MIL.

Dienes
Nov 4, 2009

dee
doot doot dee
doot doot doot
doot doot dee
dee doot doot
doot doot dee
dee doot doot

College Slice

Palpek posted:

Coworker's (m38) wife (f30s) confronted me (f27) at my company's party. Boyfriend (M30) uncomfortable now, work uncomfortable.

"I am a naturally flirty person" is such bullshit. Take ownership of your actions. You aren't just constantly overcome with an urge to flirt. You flirted with someone in a relationship, while you were in a relationship, and got called out on it. That's 100% on you, not some personality quirk.

La Brea Carpet
Nov 22, 2007

Anne Whateley posted:

Her brother's in law are shipping out and all she can think is how terrible and unfair it is to have to walk or be outside for most of the activities.

I mean yeah, MIL is a shitbird, but I have a feeling pouting all weekend didn't help the situation.

christmas boots
Oct 15, 2012

Biscuit Hider
Fiancé (27M) is angry I (29F) am opposed to his choice of name for our unborn daughter (due in February). Am I disrespecting his feelings (or even his culture)? Or can you guys see what I'm saying?

quote:

Me and my fiancé have been together almost 6 years, engaged for 4 1/2. We have a 2 year old son together. I know I'm here posting about a disagreement, but honestly our relationship is so stable. He's such a sweet, caring, understanding guy (and if you don't appreciate those kinds of guys, trust me, you will if you decide to get pregnant/raise kids). He's hilarious and laidback, but underneath that he is a deeply passionate person.

One thing he's passionate about (in a good way) is his culture. He's Irish. That isn't to say his ancestors a long time ago came to America from Ireland, he was actually born in Ireland and came here a few days after his 20th birthday. He says being Irish wasn't ever something he thought about, but now that he lives here he does more. He's not a crazy flag waving kind of patriot who thinks the Irish are superior to the rest of the world or anything, but he can tell me alot about the history and culture of the Irish. He doesn't walk around parading it in anyone's face, wearing bright green all the time or anything like that (seriously, he hates St. Patrick's day so much it's funny), but I can tell he's is kind of proud of it. I was on his Spotify a while ago and noticed he had a whole playlist of Irish... folk, I think? At least old songs about the country?

Okay, I felt that context was important. Now to the issue.

I named our son. I named him after my grandfather who had passed away the year before. His middle name is my fiancé's uncle's name, who'd passed away when he was younger. It's a pretty common name, but it holds significance for me (obviously). There was never an issue with our son's name at all. I told my husband he was free to choose our next child's name.

We talked about names from time to time. He threw out a few names in the Irish language (I'll be honest, I didn't know the Irish had a language until he told me). It never bothered me of course, most of them are lovely. And, not to be rude, but when we were discussing it wasn't... you know... real?

But now we know it's a girl (yes, there can be mistakes, we know, but we're working on the assumption the baby's a she) and he's really set on one name that is spelled very differently to the way it's pronounced (Caoimhe). I think it's a lovely name. Nothing wrong with it at all.

But I've heard people mispronounce black names and even Spanish names regularly. An Irish-language name, to me, has no chance. I don't want every saying of her name to need to be followed by an explination or a correction and I don't want her to be embarrassed by her name for those reasons. It was hard to voice that concern to my husband and he got pissed about it. He's quite stuck on the name and says that people shouldn't need to have their names "sound English" to appease other people. It's becoming the biggest contention issue we have right now and I feel like I've exhausted my ways of approaching it at this point, or I'm not getting my point across properly.

How can I talk about this properly with him? Or is this really a ME problem? And does it come off to any of you as disrespectful to his culture?

Thank you for reading (whoa it looks like alot more typed out). Thanks for any advice given.

Tl;dr : Irish fiancé wants to give our daughter an Irish name that I honestly think might just bug her. He's set on the name at this point and I'm not sure what to do.

They have their own language!? Those crazy Celts, what will they think of next?

CheesyDog
Jul 4, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
A strenuous day involving a fun run, going to the mall, walking around the neighborhood and hanging out at a bonfire

Blade Runner
Aug 14, 2015

Anne Whateley posted:

The simple fact of the matter is that, from her descriptions, she's legitimately unhealthy. We've had this come up before in other posts, and while treating people poorly for them being unhealthy is bad, it's entirely valid for her mother in law to say she should lose some weight or she's going to die young. She's also pushing her husband to choose between her or his family, and that is never going to end well.

And yeah, she was being a loving baby about how she has to bother walking around places. Like, she's bitching about not being included in things when she's not included because she's unable to do very low impact stuff due to her own poor health.

Barudak
May 7, 2007

Im flirty by nature is like British Empire looters calling themselves archaeologists

christmas boots
Oct 15, 2012

Biscuit Hider

Dienes posted:

"I am a naturally flirty person" is such bullshit. Take ownership of your actions. You aren't just constantly overcome with an urge to flirt. You flirted with someone in a relationship, while you were in a relationship, and got called out on it. That's 100% on you, not some personality quirk.

I can kind of understand it because I tend to flirt without realizing it, and I know it’s not the same because when I actually consciously attempt to flirt it is so so much worse

tactlessbastard
Feb 4, 2001

Godspeed, post
Fun Shoe

quote:

(I'll be honest, I didn't know the Irish had a language until he told me).

If you can call that a language :britain:

tactlessbastard
Feb 4, 2001

Godspeed, post
Fun Shoe

CheesyDog posted:

A strenuous day involving a fun run, going to the mall, walking around the neighborhood and hanging out at a bonfire

...so I retreated to my room and reddited for the day

Anne Whateley
Feb 11, 2007

Blade Runner posted:

The simple fact of the matter is that, from her descriptions, she's legitimately unhealthy. We've had this come up before in other posts, and while treating people poorly for them being unhealthy is bad, it's entirely valid for her mother in law to say she should lose some weight or she's going to die young. She's also pushing her husband to choose between her or his family, and that is never going to end well.
Being unhealthy doesn't make you a terrible person?? And we have no idea how healthy she is or isn't. We don't even know if she's like 20 pounds overweight or 200. Either way, no, it's not "valid" for the mother-in-law to constantly give her poo poo about it.

Barudak
May 7, 2007

Nice going back on your deal, idiot. This is why you dont offer unlimited naming rights because then you get Ahkenaton Oddvar de Leon.

Also apparently thats pronounced Kiva/Keeva in english so yeah, most people aware of that name in america, including most Irish Americans, is going to assume your kid is Jewish until they see it spelled.

La Brea Carpet
Nov 22, 2007

fruit on the bottom posted:

Fiancé (27M) is angry I (29F) am opposed to his choice of name for our unborn daughter (due in February). Am I disrespecting his feelings (or even his culture)? Or can you guys see what I'm saying?

Hm yes, it is the Irish who are the problem here.

LadyPictureShow
Nov 18, 2005

Success!

fruit on the bottom posted:

They have their own language!? Those crazy Celts, what will they think of next?

Can anybody give us a ballpark on how 'Caoihme' is pronounced? I'm not knocking the name, I'm not sure how it would be said. Would it be like 'Cammy'?

E: Barudak pointed out it's like 'Kiva'.

CheesyDog
Jul 4, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

LadyPictureShow posted:

Can anybody give us a ballpark on how 'Caoihme' is pronounced?

"I go by my middle name"

La Brea Carpet
Nov 22, 2007

LadyPictureShow posted:

Can anybody give us a ballpark on how 'Caoihme' is pronounced? I'm not knocking the name, I'm not sure how it would be said. Would it be like 'Cammy'?

Not even close

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BI1UaHt1zRU

Enfys
Feb 17, 2013

The ocean is calling and I must go

LadyPictureShow posted:

E: Barudak pointed out it's like 'Kiva'.

Depends on what part of the country you're in - some pronounce it "Qwee-vah" instead of "Kee-vah"

LadyPictureShow
Nov 18, 2005

Success!

That kid's gonna have fun when mean kids starts calling her 'queef-a' in middle school.

Darkhold
Feb 19, 2011

No Heart❤️
No Soul👻
No Service🙅

La Brea Carpet posted:

This is a parody of fat people right?

Destroy my body by dieting.
Can't 'get out' of the family event she knows her husband really enjoys
Oh no they didn't want to give me a shirt for the run I didn't do. And its the wrong size?
All this walking.....my god it's December (which if they have outdoor malls it's not freaking Wisconsin)
says that she's not included in activities a normal person should be able to do and blames them for planning them. Even though she acknowledges they didn't do it to spite her.

Sure the MIL is garbage too but if the OP isn't fake I bet she whines enough to piss everyone off to start with.

Darkhold fucked around with this message at 18:54 on Dec 13, 2017

Kurieg
Jul 19, 2012

RIP Lutri: 5/19/20-4/2/20
:blizz::gamefreak:

Dienes posted:

No, she flirted with a co-worker while she wasn't in a relationship, realized he was and it was going too far, and removed herself from the situation. Then later got a boyfriend.

Barudak
May 7, 2007

LadyPictureShow posted:

That kid's gonna have fun when mean kids starts calling her 'queef-a' in middle school.

Even in Ireland I suspect this would be true

Peaceful Anarchy
Sep 18, 2005
sXe
I am the math man.

LadyPictureShow posted:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Caoimhe
It's pretty normal for non-English names to have different vowel pronunciations and consequently be butchered, but when even the consonants have different pronunciations it's legitimate to be concerned for the kid stuck with that name. There's not a single non-Irish person who will come anywhere close to pronouncing that correctly. I think her concerns are legitimate, but if that's the name they go with that mother had better never say something negative about it once she's born.

Blade Runner
Aug 14, 2015

Anne Whateley posted:

Being unhealthy doesn't make you a terrible person?? And we have no idea how healthy she is or isn't. We don't even know if she's like 20 pounds overweight or 200. Either way, no, it's not "valid" for the mother-in-law to constantly give her poo poo about it.

Being unhealthy and whining about the fact that your inability to walk for more than two minutes makes you feel excluded makes you kind of bad actually, yes

Also, no, she's clearly not just mildly overweight given her descriptions of herself. It if entirely valid for someone to tell a person like that that they need to lose weight.

CheesyDog
Jul 4, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Darkhold posted:

This is a parody of fat people right?

Destroy my body by dieting.
Can't 'get out' of the family event she knows her husband really enjoys
Oh no they didn't want to give me a shirt for the run I didn't do. And its the wrong size?
All this walking.....my god it's December (which if they have outdoor malls it's not freaking Wisconsin)
says that she's not included in activities a normal person should be able to do and blames them for planning them. Even though she acknowledges they didn't do it to spite her.

Sure the MIL is garbage too but if the OP isn't fake I bet she whines enough to piss everyone off to start with.

Plus both her BILs are about to be deployed to the Middle East

fridge corn
Apr 2, 2003

NO MERCY, ONLY PAIN :black101:

Blade Runner posted:

At no point did I say the person would leave you, or that you would leave the person

If you would leave them over cheating on you, that is normal, but an expression of jealousy

If you are going to insist that this is irrelevant because YOUR wife would NEVER cheat, you are just bluntly refusing to acknowledge any points being made which do not match the perspective you already decided to have on this

No, the relationship, as we know it, would be over because by cheating she would have demonstrated that she does not love or respect me as much as I do her thus undermining the equality and reciprocity which is a foundation on which our relationship is based. Who exactly am I supposed to be jealous of in this situation?

Anne Whateley
Feb 11, 2007

Blade Runner posted:

Being unhealthy and whining about the fact that your inability to walk for more than two minutes makes you feel excluded makes you kind of bad actually, yes
The only thing she says she didn't do is the 5k run. Most people don't up and spontaneously do 5ks, that's why stuff like Couch to 5k is so popular.

quote:

It if entirely valid for someone to tell a person like that that they need to lose weight.
Do you seriously appraise every member of your extended family, make assumptions about their health, and tell them what terrible people they are? Or is that something you know isn't your business irl?

LadyPictureShow
Nov 18, 2005

Success!

Blade Runner posted:

Also, no, she's clearly not just mildly overweight given her descriptions of herself. It if entirely valid for someone to tell a person like that that they need to lose weight.

Healthy at any size!

Yeah, it's lovely that the MIL said that to her, but I'd did come off a little suspect that she complained about the amount of walking (in December! Oh no!) they were going to have to do at the outdoor market, and then even more walking when they went caroling.

They both have problems, but whatever the case, lol at 'sulking and redditing'

La Brea Carpet
Nov 22, 2007

Me [24 F] and my picky eater husband[25 M] have recently gotten bad news from the doctor (more him than me) and it looks like we need to eat healthy and exercise but its a fight every step of the way :/ HELP

quote:

So my husband and I have been together for about 5 years, and recently found out we both have some high cholesterol and high triglycerides and our doctors have told us to basically eat better and lose weight. okay, duh. I've been on the healthy track for a but now and have lost about 6 lbs in the past month so I'm not too worried about me, I know its all about creating some good habits and crowding out the bad ones but YOU GUYS, my husband won't jump on the health train!

The problem is that he is a "picky eater" of the highest caliber. The man literally will not eat any vegetables besides raw carrots, green beans, and corn on the cob. He likes a good bit of fruit (mostly berries, grapes, and only granny smith apples) but will let it rot in the fridge if I don't set it in front of him and remind him to eat. He likes beef, pork, and chicken (and some fish/shellfish) so I'm not too worried about that. He prefers to live off of hamburgers, chicken fingers, french fries, and beer. He drinks about 20-24 beers a week. He is a GM of a restaurant about 40 drive from where we live so he likes so grab donuts on the way to work or fast food on the way home. And to all the people saying to hide good food in some of the stuff he does eat...listen up.

Here's a list of the foods he absolutely refuses to eat/try: Condiments(only recently has he started to use hot sauce) sauces of any kind, soups or chilis, beans that aren't green beans, all cheese (well, he only eats cheese on pizza or velveeta macaroni, but all others are off the table) casseroles or any food that's mixed together breads that have hard crusts, he will peel the crust off (he wont eat toast, eng. muffins, waffles that are too hard etc) and a bunch of other things, i could go all day.

My point is, I've read that a lot of the solutions on here tend to be "let him fend for himself" or "have talk about the importance of good health and he'll come around" or "force him to eat or he can go hungry"but those don't seem to work here. He KNOWS his health is bad and is "eh, gently caress it" about it. He'll just go get a burger and fries from the nearest place if we don't have food at home he'll eat. He seems to believe or want to believe that since he ate like crap while he was a teenager and it was fine, he can do so now. Even if I can talk him into a regular exercise routine, if he doesnt change his diet, nothing will really change!

If you have any good advice on EXTREMELY picky eaters, please comment! I mean the guy wont even try mustard! He loves pickles and only eats those on a burger (just bread,meat,pickles) but wont try mustard :/ I'm tired of acting like a parent and begging him to be healthier. We have a 7 yr old who eats better than he does but I do see some bad habits forming (mostly a strong affinity for soda...)

tl;dr: My 25 yr old husband is an unhealthy, overweight, and extremely picky eater and refuses to change even when his doctors and everyone around him says its mandatory that he do so!

Did you find at least two buried ledes? I did.

tactlessbastard
Feb 4, 2001

Godspeed, post
Fun Shoe

Anne Whateley posted:

Do you seriously appraise every member of your extended family, make assumptions about their health, and tell them what terrible people they are? 

I would if they retreated to reddit at the going away party for my two relatives about to get deployed. I would judge them for that, yes and tell them they are terrible people. and tell them I still love them provided they still don't play guitar

tactlessbastard fucked around with this message at 19:07 on Dec 13, 2017

Blade Runner
Aug 14, 2015

Anne Whateley posted:

The only thing she says she didn't do is the 5k run. Most people don't up and spontaneously do 5ks, that's why stuff like Couch to 5k is so popular.

Do you seriously appraise every member of your extended family, make assumptions about their health, and tell them what terrible people they are? Or is that something you know isn't your business irl?

Yes, actually. If someone in my family were so unhealthy that they were severely put out by walking around a mall and then going caroling because those things were too physically strenuous, I'd be worried about their health and probably try to get them to exercise. It is not an assumption, she is self admittedly overweight and unhealthy.

champagne posting
Apr 5, 2006

YOU ARE A BRAIN
IN A BUNKER

La Brea Carpet posted:

Me [24 F] and my picky eater husband[25 M] have recently gotten bad news from the doctor (more him than me) and it looks like we need to eat healthy and exercise but its a fight every step of the way :/ HELP

Did you find at least two buried ledes? I did.

:stare:

Anne Whateley
Feb 11, 2007
I could envision saying something seriously, quietly, and politely if it were a close member of your immediate family. Getting drunk and talking poo poo to an in-law you barely know in front of everyone at a party, noooooope

Blade Runner posted:

It is not an assumption, she is self admittedly overweight and unhealthy.
The only thing she "admits" is she's "a big girl," which is cringy but says nothing about health. I could do a 5k but I wouldn't be fuckin' pleased either if it were the main event of what's supposed to be a fun family Christmas party.

MIL can plan whatever events she wants, which the poster said and agreed with, but she has to mind her own business and not talk poo poo.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LadyPictureShow
Nov 18, 2005

Success!

Anne Whateley posted:

The only thing she says she didn't do is the 5k run. Most people don't up and spontaneously do 5ks, that's why stuff like Couch to 5k is so popular

I looked in the quotes. This gal seems interesting

quote:

I went to the mall, the caroling didn't really happen so I skipped the phony race and the bonfire.

The issue is I'm part of the family so it is also on them to plan SOME (by no means not all) that they know I would be more into.

quote:

I have really bad knees and a hip alignment issue but I can walk, it's just very uncomfortable to spend so much time on my feet

quote:

Studies have shown over and over again that excess weight has almost zero effect on health but that the social stigma around fat people is a literal killer. I can't link here but it's very conclusive.

quote:

3 miles takes me almost 20 minutes to drive on my work commute. It's ridiculously far and before this thread (because apparently I'm poo poo who doesn't understand anything, even though I've read up on all the latest research) I would think that 3 miles is far too long for any person to do in one stretch of walking and running is terrible for the human body. So yeah...there's that.

LadyPictureShow fucked around with this message at 19:18 on Dec 13, 2017