Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Sandpuppy
Jun 16, 2012

Social Abscess
of the
Universe

Lurdiak posted:

Yeah I can't imagine that's the intent but it's impossible to read that as anything but Roy Moore getting molested by a little girl.

Regalingualius posted:

I don't recognize the artist off-hand, so I don't know (based on their previous portfolio) if this is just a particularly horribly mangled metaphor, or completely sincere.

The artist is Bart Van Leeuwen, Dutch, and based on his previous work, I'd guess it's just a 'little girl gets her revenge' cartoon.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Murdstone
Jun 14, 2005

I'm feeling Jimmy

Teriyaki Hairpiece posted:

90% of the people who voted for Hillary showed up for Jones, only 40% of the people who voted for Trump showed up for Moore. It was not a massive Democratic surge, it was an unwillingness among Republicans to vote for a horrible candidate. That and amazingly actually getting Democrats to show up in an off year election in December.
Just because the numbers are similar doesn't mean all the same voters came out and voted for the Democrat. There may have been crossover, and likely some new voters were motivated.

FreeKillB
May 13, 2009

Katt posted:

Meanwhile this one aged well.

Holy poo poo, I just noticed how terrible his Biden and his HW Bush caricatures are.

Twelve by Pies
May 4, 2012

Again a very likpatous story
Reading this thread has gotten to me. At work this morning all I could imagine was a Branco cartoon of Doug Jones saying "The people of Alabama have spoken!" beside a group of Mexicans saying "SI!" and wearing shirts that say "VOTER FRAUD" while Shadow Obama lurks behind them.

NoEyedSquareGuy
Mar 16, 2009

Just because Liquor's dead, doesn't mean you can just roll this bitch all over town with "The Freedoms."

Mercedes Colomar
Nov 1, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

FreeKillB posted:

Holy poo poo, I just noticed how terrible his Biden and his HW Bush caricatures are.

That's just Exeter. Dark Exeter.

MelvinBison
Nov 17, 2012

"Is this the ideal world that you envisioned?"
"I guess you could say that."

Pillbug

I don't see a cartoon at all.

D.N. Nation
Feb 1, 2012

You're white, Mr Fish

Scaramouche
Mar 26, 2001

SPACE FACE! SPACE FACE!

Johnny Walker posted:

Just because the numbers are similar doesn't mean all the same voters came out and voted for the Democrat. There may have been crossover, and likely some new voters were motivated.

Based on what I read on 538 (I know I know) they seemed to think it was low turnout, and leading up to the election the characterized AL as being one of the most partisan, least crossover electorates in the US

Sandpuppy
Jun 16, 2012

Social Abscess
of the
Universe

FreeKillB posted:

I was trying to think of who his Biden looks like, then it hit me:

mistaya
Oct 18, 2006

Cat of Wealth and Taste

All I had was MSPaint, but it had to be done. :colbert:

Neodoomium
Jun 20, 2001

You are now hearing this
noise in your head.

Yes, Beeler, the party campaigning for child rapists is the sensible one with a smart suit and glasses.

You nailed it, you complete loving idiot.

T-man
Aug 22, 2010

Talk shit, get bzzzt.

mistaya posted:

All I had was MSPaint, but it had to be done. :colbert:

better than the original, good job

Murdstone
Jun 14, 2005

I'm feeling Jimmy

Scaramouche posted:

Based on what I read on 538 (I know I know) they seemed to think it was low turnout, and leading up to the election the characterized AL as being one of the most partisan, least crossover electorates in the US
I can buy that, I'm just saying I don't think you can quite reach that conclusion based entirely on the number of votes being similar.

Zemyla
Aug 6, 2008

I'll take her off your hands. Pleasure doing business with you!

Katt posted:

That Swamp monster is hella metal and could go on an album cover.

Swamp Thing was the loving hero of the comic and cartoon he was in.

Alhazred
Feb 16, 2011

Katt posted:

That Swamp monster is hella metal and could go on an album cover.

Or a propaganda poster for the third reich.

Zemyla
Aug 6, 2008

I'll take her off your hands. Pleasure doing business with you!
https://twitter.com/StefanMolyneux/status/801523791247577088

Erenthal
Jan 1, 2008

A relaxing walk in the woods
Grimey Drawer

Is he really using his paid-for shill cartoon depiction by Garrison as his profile pic?

Wistful of Dollars
Aug 25, 2009

How prescient.

Pants Donkey
Nov 13, 2011

That Rall is so loving lovely. THE PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES HAD ALLEGATIONS AGAINST HIM FROM DOZENS. AN ACCUSED PEDOPHILE ONLY NARROWLY LOST AN ELECTION AND HAD HIS PARTY’S BACKING.

We are not remotely in the realm of men in power being hounded for their crimes. They are treated just as well as the warmongers (and you, know, tend to be the same loving people anyways). I have to assume Rall has done some sketchy poo poo in the past and is getting defensive. If that’s the case, then I hope whatever poor woman befell him can finally sink this has-been once and for all.

corn in the bible
Jun 5, 2004

Oh no oh god it's all true!

Pants Donkey posted:

That Rall is so loving lovely. THE PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES HAD ALLEGATIONS AGAINST HIM FROM DOZENS. AN ACCUSED PEDOPHILE ONLY NARROWLY LOST AN ELECTION AND HAD HIS PARTY’S BACKING.

We are not remotely in the realm of men in power being hounded for their crimes. They are treated just as well as the warmongers (and you, know, tend to be the same loving people anyways). I have to assume Rall has done some sketchy poo poo in the past and is getting defensive. If that’s the case, then I hope whatever poor woman befell him can finally sink this has-been once and for all.

perhaps his sad blowjob was even sadder for the woman

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit

corn in the bible posted:

perhaps his sad blowjob was even sadder for the woman

Somehow this needs to become a loss edit.

Lord Hydronium
Sep 25, 2007

Non, je ne regrette rien

Iron Crowned posted:

Somehow this needs to become a loss edit.
Every Ted Rall panel is a miscarriage already.

fool of sound
Oct 10, 2012

Ularg
Mar 2, 2010

Just tell me I'm exotic.

This is one of those instances where I wish there was an accepted system in place where you can pay money to have annotations show up on a political commercial or political comic that calls them out.

The only reason I don't hate this comic the most is because Ted Rall continues to be a sad piece of poo poo.

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

"wait no I only meant the ones I don't like :("

Dr. VooDoo
May 4, 2006

Erenthal posted:

Is he really using his paid-for shill cartoon depiction by Garrison as his profile pic?

If you look like the flabby knock off of Louis CK you’d probably represent yourself with a cartoon portraying yourself as a handsome muscular ubermensch too

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

*tedrallphoneblowjob.jpg*

quote:

Did Payne have a stroke or something? Because this is almost a take that a human with a functional brainstem would have.

Pakled
Aug 6, 2011

WE ARE SMART

Vincent Van Goatse posted:

*tedrallphoneblowjob.jpg*

Did Payne have a stroke or something? Because this is almost a take that a human with a functional brainstem would have.

It would, except I'm pretty sure Payne thinks Trump is innocent.

MelvinBison
Nov 17, 2012

"Is this the ideal world that you envisioned?"
"I guess you could say that."

Pillbug

Vincent Van Goatse posted:

I think it's supposed to be Trump just outrunning the "fire," based on how the only abusers named are ones the GOP actually complain about.

Fulchrum
Apr 16, 2013

by R. Guyovich

Hillary Clinton is France, now?

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

I was under direct orders not to die
🐵❌💀

That Rall cartoon is exactly what you would expect a person who will never have to worry about being sexually harassed. Much like all the other ones saying "It's not that bad."

Until something happens to you, you don't get to decide how other people should feel about it.

bandaid.friend
Apr 25, 2017

:obama:My first car was a stick:obama:
Will every cartoonist have produced the 'Mueller/Santa naughty list' comic by year's end?

Ramos
Jul 3, 2012

bandaid.friend posted:

Will every cartoonist have produced the 'Mueller/Santa naughty list' comic by year's end?

Nah, Garrison will be too busy jacking it to the sexy Santa Trump he drew that's giving everyone tax breaks for Christmas while (probably literal) snowflakes stare in, angrily crying.

Kitala
Sep 2, 2012

Not Some Opera Floozy

bandaid.friend posted:

If they’re not too busy with their ‘Moore and the horse he rode in on’ cartoon.

Dr Cheeto
Mar 2, 2013
Wretched Harp

Ramos posted:

Nah, Garrison will be too busy jacking it to the sexy Santa Trump he drew that's giving everyone tax breaks for Christmas while (probably literal) snowflakes stare in, angrily crying.

The snowflakes will be labeled "snowflakes"

there wolf
Jan 11, 2015

by Fluffdaddy

Pakled posted:

It would, except I'm pretty sure Payne thinks Trump is innocent.

I know he's a platform-sucking shill in every other regard, but Payne did really loath Trump (and consequently did his best work) during the election. Has he done anything favorable to him, or just his usually contrary "I don't want to talk about how much the GOP sucks, so lets complain about the left/dems/environmentalism" stuff?

Technowolf
Nov 4, 2009

World Famous W
May 25, 2007

BAAAAAAAAAAAA

Kitala posted:

I am fine with seeing everyone poo poo on Moore for a while longer, personally.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AnoHito
May 8, 2014

Kitala posted:

In their defense, I think it should be a crime to let a setup that obvious go by.

• Locked thread