Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Lake Effect
May 8, 2008
I went to the game on Sunday. That had to be one of the weirdest games I've ever attended. Even the Packer fans were pretty drat quiet the whole time. I spent $15 a seat to sit lower bowl and took the train in. My wife and I spent a grand total of $55 on all expenses attending an NFL and it still felt expensive.

Haslam has killed football fans here.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DJExile
Jun 28, 2007

oldskool posted:

At least that game was on a Saturday so we still have the hilarious stat that as of tomorrow the Browns haven't won on a Sunday in two calendar years.

ahahahaha

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

Lake Effect posted:

I went to the game on Sunday. That had to be one of the weirdest games I've ever attended. Even the Packer fans were pretty drat quiet the whole time. I spent $15 a seat to sit lower bowl and took the train in. My wife and I spent a grand total of $55 on all expenses attending an NFL and it still felt expensive.

Was this you

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HhW6nSLSq6Y

DJExile
Jun 28, 2007

Lake Effect posted:

I could take my girlfriend to a Toledo Walleye game, park in the garage connected to the arena for $7, and sit anywhere in the lower bowl, maybe even up against the glass, for $15/seat. $18 gets us plenty of concessions. On top of that, the Walleye actually win games, so hey, bonus.

The Cleveland Browns, an honest to god actual NFL franchise, have reduced themselves to, and possibly below, the level of ECHL hockey.

Ches Neckbeard
Dec 3, 2005

You're all garbage, back up the truck BACK IT UP!

Bigass Moth posted:

Still confused how Pryor got 1000 yards on the Browns but is a total bust with a good QB throwing the ball in Washington.

Pryor's production was volume based.

Ches Neckbeard
Dec 3, 2005

The glorious parade organizer was on ESPN today.

https://twitter.com/AllaireMatt/status/940657157657300993
https://twitter.com/AllaireMatt/status/940657793236860931

Ches Neckbeard fucked around with this message at 20:47 on Dec 12, 2017

Colostomy Bag
Jan 11, 2016

:lesnick: C-Bangin' it :lesnick:

I live around 20 miles west of Ohio. Was having lunch at a wings/bar place where they have all the games scattered around except the Browns and Lions (because who would know).

Anyways in walks three Brown's fans with jerseys and caps and had the bartender change the tv in their neck of the woods so they could watch the game. It was like seeing some 5 legged unicorn.

One of my life's greatest regrets...I didn't order a round for them. But if I spot them again I will. Here's to you Brown's fans.

razorscooter
Nov 5, 2008

How good are the Bears?

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Aw hunny, these came out GREAT!

razorscooter posted:

How good are the Bears?

Bad

Yaws
Oct 23, 2013

Do Browns fans want them to go winless?

Flikken
Oct 23, 2009

10,363 snaps and not a playoff win to show for it

Yaws posted:

No.

Hockles
Dec 25, 2007

Resident of Camp Blood
Crystal Lake

Yaws posted:

Yes.

The Twinkie Czar
Dec 31, 2004
I went for super stud.

Yaws posted:

What's a Browns fan?

Detroit_Dogg
Feb 2, 2008
Aaron Rodgers is gay and lame and oh please cum in me Aaron PLEASE I NEED IT OH STAFFORD YOUR COCK IS NOT WORTHY ONLY THE GAYEST RODGERS PRICK CAN SATISFY MY DESPERATE THROAT

Yaws posted:

Kinda

Yaws
Oct 23, 2013

You are not a Browns fan.

Flikken
Oct 23, 2009

Yaws posted:

You are not a Browns fan.

He went to Xort state, he's an honorary fan.

Detroit_Dogg
Feb 2, 2008
Aaron Rodgers is gay and lame and oh please cum in me Aaron PLEASE I NEED IT OH STAFFORD YOUR COCK IS NOT WORTHY ONLY THE GAYEST RODGERS PRICK CAN SATISFY MY DESPERATE THROAT
Also I deal with a million browns fans on a daily basis

Flikken
Oct 23, 2009

Detroit_Dogg posted:

Also I deal with a million browns fans on a daily basis

I also went to Xort state, I didn't finish because I kept getting activated/deployed.

Go Xort State!

Ches Neckbeard
Dec 3, 2005

Yaws posted:

In the time between games yes. It's how I survive.Every Sunday I want that sweet W.

This week I want that W more than the rest because gently caress Baltimore.

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

Ches Neckbeard posted:

This week I want that W more than the rest because gently caress Baltimore.

:yeah: as fun as talking about 0-16 is, I genuinely want the Browns to not be trash and get some wins and build up in the offseason and then somehow do well next year.

Lake Effect
May 8, 2008

Yaws posted:

No

Bigass Moth
Mar 6, 2004

I joined the #RXT REVOLUTION.
:boom:
he knows...

Yaws posted:

No, but I want to see video of that fuckin parade.

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

If there is a parade, I’m 100% going to it.

Ches Neckbeard
Dec 3, 2005

It just keeps on getting better.

https://twitter.com/BrownsMemes/status/940995449913315328

3 DONG HORSE
May 22, 2008

I'd like to thank Satan for everything he's done for this organization

Yaws posted:

I am merely a bandwagoner but yes

fishing with the fam
Feb 29, 2008

Durr

razorscooter posted:

How good are the Bears?

Bad, but probably not bad enough to lose to the Browns. They seem to weirdly have the AFC North's number this year too, as 3 of their 4 wins have come against that division.

AAAAA! Real Muenster
Jul 12, 2008

My QB is also named Bort

fishing with the fam posted:

Bad, but probably not bad enough to lose to the Browns. They seem to weirdly have the AFC North's number this year too, as 3 of their 4 wins have come against that division.
And their other win was the Panthers :psyduck:

Bigass Moth
Mar 6, 2004

I joined the #RXT REVOLUTION.
:boom:
he knows...
The Browns have not had a home win on a Sunday since December 13, 2015, two years ago today. Their win at home last year was on a Saturday. The good news is their last road win was October 11, 2015, so perhaps they will beat that streak against the Bears (maybe) or Steelers (hellllllllllllll naw).

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo
The Bears somehow beat the current #1 seed in the AFC. That just tells you how awful the AFC is as a whole.

And IIRC Glennon was still the starter when it happened lmao

CannonFodder
Jan 26, 2001

Passion’s Wrench

AAAAA! Real Muenster posted:

And their other win was the Panthers :psyduck:

The Bears offense that game was poo poo aside from a single 70 yard pass to the 5 yard line that resulted in a FG.

The Panthers offense was shittier, with two turnovers returned for TDs, and one decent drive that got a FG.

Take away that minute where the Bears scored 14 quick points on defense and it is probably the most boring game of the entire NFL season.

Johnny Five-Jaces
Jan 21, 2009

piss tape israel posted:

The Bears somehow beat the current #1 seed in the AFC. That just tells you how awful the AFC is as a whole.

PUT GLENNON BACK IN

a patagonian cavy
Jan 12, 2009

UUA CVG 230000 KZID /RM TODAY IS THE FIRST DAY OF THE BENGALS DYNASTY

piss tape israel posted:

glennon is 2-0 versus the steelers, which owns

Mega64
May 23, 2008

I took the octopath less travelered,

And it made one-eighth the difference.

a patagonian cavy posted:

glennon is 2-0 versus the steelers, which owns

So which AFC North team will trade their first for Glennon?

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo
Browns

iospace
Jan 19, 2038

Evrart Claire
Jan 11, 2008

piss tape israel posted:

Yeah but giving up 1-2 wins to poo poo teams is the Steelers Way.

CannonFodder
Jan 26, 2001

Passion’s Wrench

It makes too much sense so it must be true.

Congratulations to the 2018 Browns and their win over the Steelers while Glennon is healthy.

DariusLikewise
Oct 4, 2008

You wore that on Halloween?
Mike Glennon is the stereotypical Tall-Elway style quarterback Denver needs.

Gatts
Jan 2, 2001

Goodnight Moon

Nap Ghost
Why do I have a suspicion a few years from now it will be revealed Haslam bought the Browns and used it in a money laundering scheme or something and wanted it to continue failing and be an embarrassment.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lake Effect
May 8, 2008

Gatts posted:

Why do I have a suspicion a few years from now it will be revealed Haslam bought the Browns and used it in a money laundering scheme or something and wanted it to continue failing and be an embarrassment.

Well he already did it with Flying J, why not with his other businesses?

• Locked thread