System Message

Secondary database maintenance is underway. Some features will be briefly unavailable.
Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

maskenfreiheit
Dec 30, 2004
[extremely nixon voice]

i have a small, but loyal fanbase

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

maskenfreiheit
Dec 30, 2004
(FL) Someone created a fake Airbnb listing of my house, people keep showing up claiming they've booked it and refuse to leave/demand a refund. Help?

quote:

My house is in a desirable location. The scammers are using photos from when it was for sale 2 years ago.

Various people that have "booked" my house from the scammer keep showing up. Most leave but some of them demand a refund or refuse to go away. I've had to call the police multiple times.

I've also contacted Airbnb they won't remove the listings. They say its legitimate. No it's not!

What can I do?

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Proud Musk and Dogecoin fanboy

maskenfreiheit posted:

(FL) Someone created a fake Airbnb listing of my house, people keep showing up claiming they've booked it and refuse to leave/demand a refund. Help?

Get in on the scam.

christmas boots
Oct 15, 2012

To these sing-alongs 🎤of siren 🧜🏻‍♀️songs
To oohs😮 to ahhs😱 to 👏big👏applause👏
With all of my 😡anger I scream🤬 and shout📢
🇺🇸America🦅, I love you 🥰but you're freaking 💦me 😳out
Biscuit Hider

maskenfreiheit posted:

[extremely nixon voice]

i have a small, but loyal fanbase

I’ve done my part now delete the pictures like you promised.

maskenfreiheit
Dec 30, 2004
I [22f] caught my mom [52f] using photos of me on a fake facebook to talk to men.

quote:

Sorry if this seems scattered but I can't really think straight right now.

Last night I was over at my mom's house for New Years. We had some family over and I got kind of bored, so I asked to use her computer and she thought nothing of it. The computer was already logged into her account, and when I went to facebook, I noticed it was already logged in. I'm not the type of person that snoops around, so I was about to log out and switch to mine ... Until I saw the name at the top. It wasn't my mom's profile, it was a fake name. And when I saw the little picture next to it I started freaking out. It was a picture of me.

Of course I wasn't just going to log out and pretend I didn't see it, so I clicked on the name and got taken to the "home page" or whatever. She had this very detailed profile covered in photos of me! The location, school, and work info were all different. She made a new identity that didn't exist, but was using my photos.

This is where it gets nsfw. I realize I probably shouldn't have done this and crossed quite a few boundaries, but I noticed there were a couple unread messages up at the top. I already saw enough, but I clicked anyway. I was immediately disgusted. The first thing I read was something along the lines of a sex roleplay, or some kind of very detailed fantasy. I don't even want to repeat it. I looked through the inbox and it turns out there were a bunch of different random guys my mom was talking to having these types of conversations. I didn't read most of them because I couldn't stand it, but the ones I did read were filthy. (Stuff like "let me be your slave, I always wanted to gently caress older men, I'd call you daddy, etc.)

I closed out of it and didn't even know what to say. I pretended to screw around on the computer for a while but I couldn't hide what I was feeling. I sat through dessert but left soon after. I didn't say anything about this to my mom or anyone because I had no idea how to even start. I want to confront my mom about this but I'm afraid I would start crying. This is so disgusting. I can't believe my mom is thinking about me in this way and using photos of me to have such horrible conversations. I need her to stop but I don't know how to even begin the conversation.

She doesn't know I found the facebook, I don't think. She tried calling me a couple times today but I didn't answer because I was working/didn't want to talk.

tl;dr: Used my mom's computer and found a fake facebook profile where my mom was using pics of me and having very graphic sex conversations with lots of random guys.

girl pants
Sep 21, 2006
I feel a great disturbance in my pants
Oh hey, the daughter from talhotblond has a reddit account!

girl pants
Sep 21, 2006
Lol if you don't gently caress randos on your male friend's bed and afterwards scoot your cooch around on his duvet like a dog with worms.

My [26F] boyfriend [28M] of a year’s friend [28F] wants to gently caress him because he’s a cop

quote:

u/madeleinne

My boyfriend is friends with this girl Hanna. It took me a while to be comfortable with their friendship because I’ve been the jealous type in the past but I was able to get over it and we’ve since become good friends.

He started working for our local PD in the new year. Hanna had been encouraging him to become a cop for a long time because he wasn’t really happy with his office job, but its a really long process as I’m sure everyone knows. We went out to the bar last night with him and some guys from his work to celebrate someone’s birthday and Hanna showed up uninvited. She got completely inebriated and was hanging all over my boyfriend and I think some of the people who showed up later though she was his girlfriend. When I had some alone time with her I asked her to please not touch him like that and she admitted that she has a police fetish or something and she want to gently caress him now because he is a cop, and thats the reason she had been encouraging him to become one all along. I told her to try to chat up one of the other guys but she said she only wants my boyfriend. She said she would never try to seduce him but she gets off thinking about it. She was also asking me things like have I ever hosed him in the squad car or let him handcuff me and it was so clear that she was getting turned on just thinking about it. She told me she thinks about him every day and masturbates to him. She expressed her feelings to him once before, prior to us dating, and he just ignored it basically.

Should I tell my boyfriend what Hanna said? I feel like if I tell him that he won’t see her as a friend anymore, and while I know he would never cheat on me I just think it could change their dynamic in his head which makes me a little uncomfortable.

tl;dr: Boyfriend's friend wants to gently caress him because he's a cop and masturbates to him

gently caress THE POLICE

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Proud Musk and Dogecoin fanboy

girl pants posted:

Lol if you don't gently caress randos on your male friend's bed and afterwards scoot your cooch around on his duvet like a dog with worms.

My [26F] boyfriend [28M] of a year’s friend [28F] wants to gently caress him because he’s a cop

gently caress THE POLICE

quote:

I know he would never cheat on me

Lmao

Ok.

Unload My Head
Oct 2, 2013

girl pants posted:

gently caress THE POLICE

They're already banging.

Also she should dump his rear end before he murder/suicides her in a parking lot.

maskenfreiheit
Dec 30, 2004

girl pants posted:

gently caress THE POLICE

no do not gently caress cops or soldiers, do not encourage that sort of behavior

Brother Entropy
Dec 27, 2009

girl pants posted:

gently caress THE POLICE

he's absolutely going to find out and it's absolutely going to change the dynamic of their relationship, you just get to be the one to decide if he finds out via his loving girlfriend relaying some of her unflattering drunken ramblings or if he finds out when the friend tries to seductively shove a police baton up her rear end

Ham Sandwiches
Jul 7, 2000

I like how people genuinely feel they know the thoughts and desires of others, even when big life changes happen

It's not like anyone joins [some organization, military, police, religious, new job, you name it] and has a chance in perspective, that never ever happens

Danaru
Jun 5, 2012

何 ??
:distonk:

Me [23/F] with my boyfriend [36 M] of 5 years discussing marriage. I'm scared and I need advice

quote:

tl;dr: Canadian immigration refused to let BF in on visitor's. Now considering marriage for purpose of immigration. I'm terrified of getting married as I'm only 23 and fresh out of school. But he's insisting because we've waited 5 years in a long distance online relationship - far too long to be together. Feeling trapped. I need help.

BF and I have a complex situation. I've just graduated from school and landed some full time work that pays quite decently. I'm also nearly finished moving out of my parent's house with the intent of him moving in with me. We met online and we've been long distance the whole 5 years we've been together. He's American and I'm Canadian. We've only met in person 4 times now. School and work schedule as well as travel expenses and accommodations made meetings difficult for us to coordinate. But we talk everyday and we really hit it off.

A few weeks ago, he drove up to see me and help me set up our apartment but he was turned away at the border. The issue was that he had a few appliances from his sister that she was giving to us as a gift to help us set up. He tried to enter on visitors and told them that he would return to the US in 3 weeks time. Border patrol thought it looked more like he was moving, however, and because he doesn't have a job at this moment (he's in the middle of changing careers, working contract and living with family), border patrol stated he didn't have enough reason to return to the US. Feeling desperate, I drove down to the border with a copy of my lease, proof of employment and just to put a face to a name so that the border patrol could see that I would be providing accommodations for my BF during his stay and that it was only my name on the lease hoping they would see there's no intent of moving. Surprise, surprise - it didn't work. They want immigration papers. They won't even allow him into Canada on visitors and even though we insisted he would return to US, they didn't believe us.

We've discussed marriage on and off for a while. The past 6 months or so we've been discussing it more frequently. I'm not the kind of girl who dreamed of marriage or was planning the ceremony since the age of 5. It was just never something I was into or something I really identified with. I'm neither against it nor for it; I simply do not care. But I always thought that if I were to do it, it would be later in life when I'm more established and I would have had a chance to live with the person for a little while before that. I worry that I'm too young at this age. Marriage feels ominous - like I'm signing my life away. And it's not that I don't want to marry him, it just feels too permanent right now. For some reason, it could be a mistake and then what? What do we do? What happens? I've been stressing about this for the past 6 months; I can't stop thinking about it. It feels like my life ends either way - if I marry or if I do not marry. I've lost sleep over this, lost my appetite, lost weight and lost my sanity just little by little. The situation is getting harder and harder to deal with.

But the situation my BF and I find ourselves in necessitates it. It seems to be the most surefire and hassle-free way to immigrate to Canada. And it seems like there should be no rush and there certainly isn't on my end but my BF feels like his life is passing him by. He'd like to obtain gainful employment and have me by his side - immigration being the only thing standing in the way of us living a normal life together.

We've been arguing about it a lot lately. Last night we had one of those arguments. He's been an excellent partner to me - always there when I need him most (albeit, at a distance), mentored me in school (we're in the same field) and is very supportive. I have no reason not to trust him. He's definitely the guy I want to marry but being in a committed relationship online is very different from being in a committed relationship offline. I think there should be at least a few rungs below marriage before it happens. I want to get a sense of what daily life is like living with him before we take that step. It really seems like he needs me to do this in order to move forward with his life - our life - together. And I'm just holding him back. Last night he told me that if I can't commit, I should just let him go but to know that I've done a selfish thing leading him on for so many years for nothing, he's been celibate for 5 years because of me, etc. I feel bad that I've been such an inconvenience for 5 years but I also do not think I can be responsible for his consent to be in this relationship. He knew we were going to be long distance. If at some point it was really not working for either of us, I thought at least one of us should have had the balls to break it off. Up until now, I thought we really had a great thing going on. But that's just my opinion.

I guess my question is: Am I right or wrong to be cautious about this marriage-for-purposes-of-immigration thing? I know it's for me to decide but I have no idea what I should do and I feel trapped.

Absurd Alhazred
Mar 27, 2010

by Athanatos

LOL

quote:

Me [23/F] with my boyfriend [36 M] of 5 years discussing marriage. I'm scared and I need advice

You don't even have to sever, just stop answering his phone calls. :shrug:

Ham Sandwiches
Jul 7, 2000

That whole post is :redflag: after :redflag:

Inevitably if someone you know can't get into Canada and they're American, odds are they have hosed something up royal in their life

girl pants
Sep 21, 2006
Imagine how much of a fuckup you have to be to be denied entry into Canada as an American

Edit: just noticed the ages. I think I can guess what his fuckup might have been.

Absurd Alhazred
Mar 27, 2010

by Athanatos
The Great Nation of Canada has done the severing for you. :canada:

maskenfreiheit
Dec 30, 2004

Ham Sandwiches posted:

That whole post is :redflag: after :redflag:

Inevitably if someone you know can't get into Canada and they're American, odds are they have hosed something up royal in their life

if he's mentioned at the border he has a canadian GF they will hassle/deny him since they (rightly) fear he'll overstay. It's literally one of the few ways you can be denied entry as a tourist barring a DUI or other criminal record.

The only other is if they suspect you're there to work.

Absurd Alhazred
Mar 27, 2010

by Athanatos

maskenfreiheit posted:

if he's mentioned at the border he has a canadian GF they will hassle/deny him since they (rightly) fear he'll overstay. It's literally one of the few ways you can be denied entry as a tourist barring a DUI or other criminal record.

The only other is if they suspect you're there to work.

Let's be honest: he would have overstayed.

girl pants
Sep 21, 2006

Absurd Alhazred posted:

Let's be honest: he would have overstayed.

He was probably going to try to harass her into marrying him. Good job, border guards :canada:

Andy Dufresne
Aug 4, 2010

The only good race pace is suicide pace, and today looks like a good day to die
Why yes it's perfectly normal for 31 year old men to Internet date 18 year old women

Absurd Alhazred
Mar 27, 2010

by Athanatos

Andy Dufresne posted:

Why yes it's perfectly normal for 31 year old men to Internet date 18 year old women

Those poor suckers laughing at him when he said he has a Canadian girlfriend FOR THE WRONG REASON! :cripes:

Ham Sandwiches
Jul 7, 2000

*rolling up to the border with a washer, dryer, and fridge in the back of the truck*

"No I'm just visiting for a few days, why do you ask?"

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
It's incredibly easy to get denied at the Canadian border if you're a criminal. Canada is actually one of the more serious nations in that respect.

Haifisch
Nov 13, 2010

Objection! I object! That was... objectionable!

Taco Defender

Andy Dufresne posted:

Honestly I'm impressed OP's brain is going "wait, this is fucky, I shouldn't marry him" at all, given how many "but he LOVES ME and understands that I'm MATURE FOR MY AGE and I don't see any reason why someone his age wouldn't want to date someone as young as me" age gap posts we've seen.

maskenfreiheit
Dec 30, 2004

Pick posted:

It's incredibly easy to get denied at the Canadian border if you're a criminal. Canada is actually one of the more serious nations in that respect.

they treat all DUIs as felonies and it's incredibly common for people who pled to midemeanors or had them expunged to still get turned away

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

Haifisch posted:

Honestly I'm impressed OP's brain is going "wait, this is fucky, I shouldn't marry him" at all, given how many "but he LOVES ME and understands that I'm MATURE FOR MY AGE and I don't see any reason why someone his age wouldn't want to date someone as young as me" age gap posts we've seen.

" you just don't get it, joey buttafuoco sees the REAL ME"

Blade Runner
Aug 14, 2015

girl pants posted:

gently caress THE POLICE

do not doxx me

pidan
Nov 6, 2012

quote:

We met online and we've been long distance the whole 5 years we've been together.

So he's at least 40 years old, right?

Alien Sex Manual
Dec 14, 2010

is not a sandwich

Danaru posted:

:distonk:

I like how she says in another post from around the same time:

quote:

I'm starting to see him lose hope and worry about money and whether there's enough left over to pay for his schooling. There's also the age factor there, too. He's told me that he sees me succeeding at such a young age and feels 'envious'. I really want to share with him this exciting life he helped create but it gets hard for me to feel okay with doing that when there's such negativity between us. It begins to feel more of an obligation to support him than a desire when he's like this if that makes sense. I keep telling myself he's just going through a tough time. When he gets here and sees he can focus on himself, he'll feel better and happier. He just needs my support right now - which is getting difficult for me to provide while trying to cope with my own fears about his situation. It's really making me feel like my life is a mess all over again and I feel myself spiraling a bit as a result. I know his career has been a sore spot for years now. I'm sort of at a loss on advising him on how to proceed and how to help him feel confident and secure while he's unemployed and I'm working.

He's got a foreign medical degree but never got licensed in the US. And he's envious of her for having a job in nursing.

Naturally she stopped responding to the marriage comments so I can only imagine he got his wish and took advantage of her low self esteem and anxiety issues to mooch. :(

Theophany
Jul 22, 2014

SUCCHIAMI IL MIO CAZZO DA DIETRO, RANA RAGAZZO

2022 FIA Formula 1 WDC

Pick posted:

A lo of men ignore interest from women. He’ll be an incel soon.

I now got Urge Overkill stuck in head dammit.

Jen X
Sep 29, 2014

To bring light to the darkness, whether that darkness be ignorance, injustice, apathy, or stagnation.
:distonk: is too much of a good thing, imo

Jeza
Feb 13, 2011

The cries of the dead are terrible indeed; you should try not to hear them.
No discussion of the mother using her daughter's photos to construct an elaborate sex roleplay/catfishing profile? Honestly ashamed of this thread rn.

Merry Christmas kiddo.

Palpek
Dec 27, 2008

Do you feel it, Zach?
My coffee warned me about it.

I [20f] found out my boyfriend [20m] dated my sister [24f] at the beginning of our 1 year relationship. They both kept it a secret. Do I move on and forgive?

quote:

I’ve been with my boyfriend with one year. Officially for 10 months. We were casually dating and I didn’t know if he was seeing anyone else. But we had the talk two months in. We became official and that was the beginning of an amazing relationship.

Before me and mark was official, My sister knew I was seeing Him. me and mark saw her out one night when we were out In a casual restaurant. My sister came in. I introduced lightly because I didn’t want to be too full on, me and mark only had started seeing each-other a week before. Mark and sister hit it off, which I thought, as just friends.

But when me and mark parted ways that night, I found out that Mark and Sister hung out and started causally dating too.

Something happened and they stopped hanging out, and then a bit of time after me and mark became official.

Technically, no one did anything wrong. We weren’t exclusive and didn’t have a talk about whether or not we were only seeing each other. But I still have a bit of a funny taste in my mouth. If me and mark ever get very serious and settled down, This hanging black cloud will be over us. He found my sister attractive and even dated her. If something didn’t happen, then it could be them sat together right now.

They both said they agreed to keep it secret but marks friend let it out a few days ago when we were at a friend/familyish get together. Me and mark talked and then we spoke to Nicole. They both apologised and just said as it wasn’t serious, and we weren’t exclusive, so it didn’t really matter.

Is it wrong they kept it from me? Is it wrong of me to feel a bit odd knowing that mark liked my sister too? They’ve hooked up Fully a couple times but they said they never went more serious than that. However I think that is a big deal...

TLDR : boyfriend and sister dated the same time as me and boyfriend. They both kept it secret. Do I just forgive and forget?

Danaru
Jun 5, 2012

何 ??

Palpek posted:

I [20f] found out my boyfriend [20m] dated my sister [24f] at the beginning of our 1 year relationship. They both kept it a secret. Do I move on and forgive?

quote:

If me and mark ever get very serious and settled down, This hanging black cloud will be over us. He found my sister attractive and even dated her. If something didn’t happen, then it could be them sat together right now.

This lady's trying so hard to be the victim of cheating that she had to invoke hypothetical alternate timelines, in which he still wouldn't be cheating because this all still happened before they became a couple

Theophany
Jul 22, 2014

SUCCHIAMI IL MIO CAZZO DA DIETRO, RANA RAGAZZO

2022 FIA Formula 1 WDC

Danaru posted:

This lady's trying so hard to be the victim of cheating that she had to invoke hypothetical alternate timelines, in which he still wouldn't be cheating because this all still happened before they became a couple

Yeah, but this guy also started dating her sister after having started dating her. I mean, it's all a bit... white trash?

Cough Drop The Beat
Jan 22, 2012

by Lowtax
There's nothing at all wrong with seeing other people at the beginning of a casual relationship, but uh, don't sleep with your date's sister because that's the trashiest thing for literal morons. Just don't.

The Ferret King
Nov 23, 2003

cluck cluck

Palpek posted:

But I still have a bit of a funny taste in my mouth.

Don't mind that. That's just your sister.

Blade Runner
Aug 14, 2015

I mean, it's immensely tacky to go out with your date's sister while knowing they're siblings, but I don't think she should dump the guy over it. If she can't get over it, though, I mean it's her business and she should drop the dude.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Enfys
Feb 17, 2013

The ocean is calling and I must go

What

You're eating dinner with your date, you get introduced to their sibling, and you're like, yeah I'm going get me some of that, too :fap:

She should totally dump the guy. You'd have to have some kind of weird family relationship to be ok with dating someone who decided to simultaneously date your sibling for awhile.