Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ElectricSheep
Jan 14, 2006

she had tiny Italian boobs.
Well that's my story.

There is a girl at my gym who does this frequently, she is frighteningly ripped and probably mixing adderall into her preworkout based on her energy level at 430 in the morning

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EAT FASTER!!!!!!
Sep 21, 2002

Legendary.

:hampants::hampants::hampants:

ElectricSheep posted:

There is a girl at my gym who does this frequently, she is frighteningly ripped and probably mixing adderall into her preworkout based on her energy level at 430 in the morning

post your gym crushes itt

nooneofconsequence
Oct 30, 2012

she had tiny Italian boobs.
Well that's my story.

EAT FASTER!!!!!! posted:

post your gym crushes itt

there's a fit lady at my gym I see all the time and the other day for the first time I saw her doing kneeling landmine press on the stupid incline t-bar row thing and I want to believe she's doing it because she's seen me doing it, since I'm the only person who ever does them, and is impressed with my gains :love:

Sludge Tank
Jul 31, 2007

by Azathoth
A lot of the trainers and girls at my gym are bikini/fitness models who literally live for instagram and comps. they are some of the most vapid, boring people to talk to.

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
just keep your earbuds in a sneak some rear end viewing like everyone else

Dum Cumpster
Sep 12, 2003

*pozes your neghole*
The dude at my gym is pretty dreamy imo

sassassin
Apr 3, 2010

by Azathoth
There's a cardio bunny I used to creep on when I started at my gym but I held the door open for her the other day and up close she looks ghastly.

The ravages of time (and having a kid and getting way too skinny afterwards).

Sludge Tank
Jul 31, 2007

by Azathoth
Im really thankful for the new unisex toilets in my gym because now i can go in and sniff the toilet seat after my gym bae has used it 😍🔥🌊

LimburgLimbo
Feb 10, 2008
Speaking of gym crushes I’m probably going to go do a trial at the same gym as @a_silvermtzion because they have a super nice facility which is relatively near my office. First time I’ll run across someone I know from the gram like that.

Constipated
Nov 25, 2009

Gotta make that money man its still the same now
There is a thick blonde lady in her 50's that goes to my gym and I only ever see her walking on a treadmill. She always holds onto the side rails, booty swaying every step. Very hard not to sneak a peek at that.

Paper Diamonds
Sep 2, 2011
Everybody talking about crushes is a weakling

The only thing I'm crushing is these weights
:getin:

Pesmerga
Aug 1, 2005

So nice to eat you
Lol if a dedication to lifting, tonnes of work to do and a baby to raise haven’t crushed any sex drive you may once have had.

Just lol.

:smith:

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

How many reps do you raise the baby for

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002
The gym is a real quiet place at 5am the Thursday before a Monday Christmas holy poo poo. I can't wait to work a half shift on Christmas Eve.

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002

Data Graham posted:

How many reps do you raise the baby for

It's all about the number of reps you do makin the baby, brother.

Sludge Tank
Jul 31, 2007

by Azathoth
Why do all gyms have to play commercial milennial trash music 24/7? Cant there at least be a little variety? So loving rage inducing

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002
We've got DirecTV and the list of approved music channels to play is:

Today's Hits
Hottest Hits
Dance
Modern Workout
Pump

Most of them are full of awful top 40 EDM but at least the dance station actually plays a fair amount of dubstep and dnb so I throw it on and hope for the best.

Sludge Tank
Jul 31, 2007

by Azathoth
Even when they play "high energy techno" its loving gabba/Melbourne bounce/hardstyle kandy trash and also Sandstorm remixes unironically. Its painful. I dont get it like "we want to play music that appeals to everyone" but everyone hates it, or doesnt care enough, or the gym is empty and i still have to put up with it. And ts literally the same loving 10 songs every day.

turd in my singlet
Jul 5, 2008

DO ALL DA WORK

WIT YA NECK

*heavy metal music playing*
Nap Ghost

sassassin posted:

There's a cardio bunny I used to creep on when I started at my gym but I held the door open for her the other day and up close she looks ghastly.

The ravages of time (and having a kid and getting way too skinny afterwards).

Cardio girls need to see this post

https://www.instagram.com/p/BZCEEtFFEgc/

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
Kind of unfair to compare a pic from the beach to a pic in leggings

Just about anyone can look good in leggings and tights

Even my rear end looks amazing

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
I HAVE A GREAT rear end

Sludge Tank
Jul 31, 2007

by Azathoth
God i loving hate instagram fitness/inspirational posts. Blatant narcissism thinly disguised with some empty bullshit inspirational garbage caption or worldly advice about some crap spruiked by loving dumb as gently caress gym bunnies/chads gently caress off with that poo poo

EAT FASTER!!!!!!
Sep 21, 2002

Legendary.

:hampants::hampants::hampants:
what's everyones fitness new years resolution?

i want to get a muscle up in 2018

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
An even greater rear end

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002
A second rear end.

Khorne
May 1, 2002

EAT FASTER!!!!!! posted:

To not just lose weight or maintain but to go through periods of weight gain. 2018 is all about manipulating calorie intake while continuing the grind.

It's not really a new years resolution because I started down this path a few months ago.

Khorne fucked around with this message at 13:36 on Dec 21, 2017

Fallows
Jan 20, 2005

If he waits long enough he can use his accrued interest from his savings to bring his negative checking balance back into the black.

EAT FASTER!!!!!! posted:

i started logging my food after my last tren blast didn't get me where i wanted to be and realized i ate like a loving 10 year old so im just gonna keep logging and making gains

Fallows
Jan 20, 2005

If he waits long enough he can use his accrued interest from his savings to bring his negative checking balance back into the black.

Sludge Tank posted:

God i loving hate instagram fitness/inspirational posts. Blatant narcissism thinly disguised with some empty bullshit inspirational garbage caption or worldly advice about some crap spruiked by loving dumb as gently caress gym bunnies/chads gently caress off with that poo poo

Right... yea....

*follows them all*

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002
gently caress it, there has yet to be a time in the last three hours there have been more than four people in here at one time. I'm not supposed to work out while I'm on the clock but gently caress it if I'm not doing it today.

e: gonna have to stick to machines so I'm close to the door but damnit I need to hit chest and shoulders right god damned now brothers.

Chief McHeath fucked around with this message at 14:22 on Dec 21, 2017

barkbell
Apr 14, 2006

woof
2018 goal lift heavy after loving up back OOPS

sassassin
Apr 3, 2010

by Azathoth
I will add 2.5kg to my 2017 OHP.

Fallows
Jan 20, 2005

sassassin posted:

I will add 2.5kg to my 2017 OHP.

I wish i could OHP the weight of a car too

Zil
Jun 4, 2011

Satanically Summoned Citrus

KyloWinter posted:

2018 goal lift heavy after loving up back OOPS

:same: finally allowed to start lifting again midway through January.

Doc Hawkins
Jun 15, 2010

Dashing? But I'm not even moving!

Sludge Tank posted:

You: mad.

poly and open-minded
Nov 22, 2006

In BOD we trust

EAT FASTER!!!!!! posted:

i want to get to 1000 lbs on my squat+bench+clean

im at 955 right now

sassassin
Apr 3, 2010

by Azathoth

Fallows posted:

I wish i could OHP the weight of a car too

2017 ounces

Bakalakadaka
Sep 18, 2004

Getting up early to gym is hard but lol if I'll ever do it at another hour when there's people at the gym

Garrand
Dec 28, 2012

Rhino, you did this to me!

I just want to be less than 300 lbs. :(

I know what I need too do to do it but boy I just don't have a lot of willpower

Also a 405 deadlift would be nice

Also my gym was packed at 10 am on a thursday which is loving annoying. I got my workout in but there were like 3 people at the dB racks taking up all 5 benches there somehow.

Dilber
Mar 27, 2007

TFLC
(Trophy Feline Lifting Crew)

I want a 450 pound squat and a 500 pound deadlift at a weight of under 200 pounds. I need to get just slightly stronger (though I might have that squat and dead now), and drop some weight.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wutang-Yutani CORP
Sep 25, 2005

CORPORATIONS
RULE
EVERYTHING
AROUND
ME

Dilber posted:

I want a 450 pound squat and a 500 pound deadlift at a weight of under 200 pounds. I need to get just slightly stronger (though I might have that squat and dead now), and drop some weight.

i want this too and I'm not even close :(