Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Stultus Maximus
Dec 21, 2009

USPOL May
Turns out people who run beauty pageants are misogynist creeps, who woulda thunk?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bob dobbs is dead
Oct 8, 2017

I love peeps
Nap Ghost

Zeris posted:

Makes you think

makes you think that tech majors will try to look over master's students from the brand name universities harder than undergrads from those same brand name universities yah

20-person ops don't have the time to care

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

behold i have tempered and refined thee, but not as silver; as CRAB

I haven’t hosed Mallory.

Stultus Maximus
Dec 21, 2009

USPOL May

LingcodKilla posted:

I haven’t hosed Mallory.

Well yeah, who would want this fat cow?

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

behold i have tempered and refined thee, but not as silver; as CRAB

Stultus Maximus posted:

My white girl dreams incarnate.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

mlmp08 posted:

People who like cryptocurrency: Drug dealers, pedophiles, slave traders, mega-rich people trying to sneak money around governmental control, weirdo neckbeard crypto-currency heads who took Crytponomicon too seriously, governments who want to pay for poo poo on the down low.

There's not a great cross section of super awesome people excited about bitcoin.

I've been saying for a while that when buying drugs is the least illegal and morally objectionable thing about your currency, man oh loving man you have got an eventual PR problem.

Nostalgia4Infinity posted:

Yeah some of my staff tried Soylent earlier this year. It did not go the way they thought it would.

Oh god, it fucks up your ability to poo poo normally?!

Milo and POTUS fucked around with this message at 01:16 on Dec 24, 2017

pantslesswithwolves
Oct 28, 2008

Handsome Ralph posted:

EDIT: I mean, I'm not surprised by any of this, but it's funny to read this stuff and then think about all the people who said he would become more presidential once he entered office.
https://twitter.com/AdamWeinstein/status/944623494675030017

The stuff discussed in this article is way more hosed up and impacts way more people than any of the Buttcoin antics of the past week. Jesus Christ, we seriously did elect the human version of an RE: FWD: FWD email.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?
I've said it before but the man is just about the meanest mother fucker we've ever put in office.

Soulex
Apr 1, 2009

Cacati in mano e pigliati a schiaffi!

Stultus Maximus posted:

I hate that our society puts so much emphasis on female chastity. “Got to give you a blood test
For loving 25 people.” Really? You ain’t damaged goods because you like to have sex.

Men have made it pretty clear we have no idea what women really want and how they deserve to be treated.

I blame media for this one. Movies like American Pie that is a symbol to the teenage boys who are discovering themselves that make it seem OK to put a webcam up when it’s sexy time and broadcast it to your school (not me, different student) or that their value is directly related to if they enjoy penis or not?

I hate when people act like the morality police but can’t even tell you what the 7 sacraments of Christianity are but “the Bible says...” comes out of their mouth all the goddamn time.

M_Gargantua
Oct 16, 2006

STOMP'N ON INTO THE POWERLINES

Exciting Lemon
Crossing my fingers for a New Years mega maga perp walk

The special council is the only one who can do anything about this because congress is all aboard this fascism train

Godholio
Aug 28, 2002

Does a bear split in the woods near Zheleznogorsk?

Soulex posted:

I hate that our society puts so much emphasis on female chastity. “Got to give you a blood test
For loving 25 people.” Really? You ain’t damaged goods because you like to have sex.

Regardless of gender, if you're #26 it's probably not a bad idea to get a test.

Soulex
Apr 1, 2009

Godholio posted:

It’s not a bad idea to get a test anyways. Number is stupid. Do you think she gave them all numbers? “It’s ok, you’re only the 18th dude I’ve hosed, don’t get tested.”? Mid-coitus?

Jarmak
Jan 24, 2005

Godholio posted:

This is dumb as gently caress and the number has poo poo all to do with it, if you're having sex with multiple partners you should be getting tested every 6-12 mo whether it's #9 or #80 and if you're doing that and following safe practices it doesn't matter if it's #9 or #80.

Nostalgia4Infinity
Feb 27, 2007

10,000 YEARS WASN'T ENOUGH LURKING

Godholio posted:

You should get a test regardless of number.

Godholio
Aug 28, 2002

I'm not saying there's a loving cutoff line, or making a moral judgment. If that's her entire sexual history vs "My Christmas Vacation" there's a difference (to me). Draw your own line wherever you're comfortable. Mine is probably somewhere south of "lost count at 25."

Regardless, those guys are complete assholes and why/how the gently caress are they counting anyway?

mlmp08
Jul 11, 2004

Prepare for my priapic projectile's exalted penetration
Nap Ghost
I’m sure they’re just rumor mill assholes, not statisticians or doctors.

Jarmak
Jan 24, 2005

Godholio posted:

I'm not saying there's a loving cutoff line, or making a moral judgment. If that's her entire sexual history vs "My Christmas Vacation" there's a difference (to me). Draw your own line wherever you're comfortable. Mine is probably somewhere south of "lost count at 25."

Regardless, those guys are complete assholes and why/how the gently caress are they counting anyway?

Saying if you're #26 you should get a test only makes sense if you're saying having 25 partners makes her inherently more dangerous or dirty.

Godholio
Aug 28, 2002

ITT sexual history is irrelevant to health.

Stultus Maximus
Dec 21, 2009

USPOL May

Godholio posted:

Sometimes people say mean things about other people without regards to truth.

Also, unless you're monogamous or celibate, getting tested now and again is a good idea.

Jarmak
Jan 24, 2005

Godholio posted:

The total number of sexual partners someone has had is a completely worthless metric for health and only really matters if you're buying into gross misogynistic purity models of sexual behavior.

That Works
Jul 22, 2006

Every revolution evaporates and leaves behind only the slime of a new bureaucracy

Just a reminder especially in the case of HIV you'll want to get tested months after a potential infectious encounter as it takes time to develop the antibodies to give a good result in the assay. Don't like, go out and do something risky then get a test a week later and assume you're fine if it comes back negative.

There are other tests which can give you a positive result sooner, but those are more expensive and not as widely used depending on your healthcare provider etc.

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

Godholio posted:

Unless the sexual history involves lots of high-risk activities but I'm sure that's what you mean anyway.

Zeris
Apr 15, 2003

Quality posting direct from my brain to your face holes.
a crackhead turning tricks for drug money is likelier to have an STI than a sexually conservative person, but it still only took one encounter for the crackhead to catch something.

OK you can all stop disingenuously interpreting each other’s arguments now.

UP THE BUM NO BABY
Sep 1, 2011

by Hand Knit
:nws: :nms: screencap of the piss tape :nms: :nws:

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Zeris
Apr 15, 2003

Quality posting direct from my brain to your face holes.
WELL I NEVER

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Quoth the goatman...nevermore

M_Gargantua
Oct 16, 2006

STOMP'N ON INTO THE POWERLINES

Exciting Lemon
Knew it was going to be goatse, and spoiler, it was.

bob dobbs is dead
Oct 8, 2017

I love peeps
Nap Ghost
that was a refreshing one
truly the death of irony, in that we are entirely now sincere in our appreciation

orange juche
Mar 14, 2012

UP THE BUM NO BABY posted:

up the bum indeed

Defenestrategy
Oct 24, 2010

Just a sixer for playing with the heart strings?

Soulex
Apr 1, 2009

Zeris posted:

a crackhead turning tricks for drug money is likelier to have an STI than a sexually conservative person, but it still only took one encounter for the crackhead to catch something.

OK you can all stop disingenuously interpreting each other’s arguments now.

Pretty much exactly this. I got horrified enough from those gross sex Ed pictures to swear off unprotected sex until marriage. Like no loving way is that gonna get on my dick.

orange juche
Mar 14, 2012

The goatman is like a fine wine, it gets better with age

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

One of the funniest posters in GIP.

Just not intentionally.

Soulex posted:

Men have made it pretty clear we have no idea what women really want and how they deserve to be treated.

I blame media for this one. Movies like American Pie that is a symbol to the teenage boys who are discovering themselves that make it seem OK to put a webcam up when it’s sexy time and broadcast it to your school (not me, different student) or that their value is directly related to if they enjoy penis or not?

I hate when people act like the morality police but can’t even tell you what the 7 sacraments of Christianity are but “the Bible says...” comes out of their mouth all the goddamn time.

Did American Pie really glorify that webcam scene?

Viva Miriya
Jan 9, 2007

Chichevache posted:

it glorified premature ejaculation and loving stifler's mom

Nystral
Feb 6, 2002

Every man likes a pretty girl with him at a skeleton dance.

orange juche posted:

The goatman is like a fine wine, it gets better with age

Was the first time I was goatse’d in many years. I missed him.

Soulex
Apr 1, 2009

Chichevache posted:

My high school re-enacted it yeah. No I’m not making it up. I saw it destroy a family and poo poo right infront of me because the dude who broadcast was a son of a teacher couple who had been there for decades.

bob dobbs is dead
Oct 8, 2017

I love peeps
Nap Ghost

Nystral posted:

Was the first time I was goatse’d in many years. I missed him.

it's like how i only got rickrolled once every two or three years for the last half decade

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

Just not intentionally.

Soulex posted:

My high school re-enacted it yeah. No I’m not making it up. I saw it destroy a family and poo poo right infront of me because the dude who broadcast was a son of a teacher couple who had been there for decades.

That's putting a whole lot of blame on Jason Biggs and not enough on the parents who raised a reprehensible person.

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

Just not intentionally.

Viva Miriya posted:

it glorified premature ejaculation

Whew. At least that's not my fault!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Johnny Five-Jaces
Jan 21, 2009

UP THE BUM NO BABY posted:

hello again, old friend.

• Locked thread