Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
blue squares
Sep 28, 2007

how the gently caress is a baby humble

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

blue squares posted:

Baby cries because he fears God, cares nothing of bottle and wet butt

a new study bible!
Feb 2, 2009

BIG DICK NICK
A Philadelphia Legend
Fly Eagles Fly

Jesus was a brown guy

deedee megadoodoo
Sep 28, 2000
Two roads diverged in a wood, and I, I took the one to Flavortown, and that has made all the difference.

Carson Wentz is a lot more likeable if you pretend he doesn't exist outside of throwing a football.

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

THE HELL IS WITH THIS ASS!?

HatfulOfHollow posted:

Carson Wentz is a lot more likeable if you pretend he doesn't exist outside of throwing a football.

That seemed pretty inoffensive to me but :shrug:

CyberPingu
Sep 15, 2013

If you're not striving to improve, you'll end up going backwards.

HatfulOfHollow posted:

Or you could me more tolerant

EvilBlackRailgun
Jan 28, 2007

:lol:

Edit: Merry CHRISTmas NFCE thread

EvilBlackRailgun fucked around with this message at 16:59 on Dec 25, 2017

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

he's 1000% one of those people who believes jesus was white

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002
But but he’s so humble about his religion!

Tom Sellout
May 27, 2011

$240 million of Johnny Walker Blue and Throatzilla's services.
If Zeke is a huge baby, does that make him humble?

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002
No, because as wentz the retard has clearly demonstrated, babies are inherently not humble which is what makes the super aryan white baby Jesus so great

Jota
May 6, 2003

uga-booga uga-booga
I can't wait for Carson Wentz to lead us in the holy war to come.

NotWearingPants
Jan 3, 2006

by Nyc_Tattoo
Nap Ghost

Tom Sellout posted:

If Zeke is a huge baby, does that make him humble?

Maybe if he would accept Jesus into his life he would stop assaulting women.

blue squares posted:

He said humbly, which is an adverb. It refers to his birth, which was humble because Trump cut their Obamacare and they couldn't afford to go to Bethlehem General.

Ragnarok the Red
Jun 21, 2002

Jota posted:

I can't wait for Carson Wentz to lead us in the holy war to come.

The Dark Lord leads his host out of Boston to do battle and both cities are destroyed in the process, the rest of America celebrates.

blue squares
Sep 28, 2007

I was gonna root for the Eagles to win the super bowl but the lack of Wentz makes me sad. Panthers I guess

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

a humble baby

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

bone shaking.
soul baking.
Smdh at any cowboys fan cheering for the eagles.

Also :lol: next week is going to be such a shitshow of who loving cares. Lots of second stringers gonna get some reps.

El Patron
Jul 9, 2011

Philly Philly
https://twitter.com/NBCSPhilly/status/945458797497212934

axeil
Feb 14, 2006
Eagles are :shepface:

grah
Jul 26, 2007
brainsss
They look like a team that gave up on their season when their MVP QB went down with an ACL tear. Just like they looked bumbling through that win against a very bad Giants team.

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

YOU SAY MY POSTS ARE THE RAVINGS OF THE DUMBEST PERSON ON GOD'S GREEN EARTH BUT YOU YOURSELF ARE READING THEM. CURIOUS!
Well I mean it's silly to dismiss the fact they went from a pretty good QB to Nick Foles.

That's a big deal.

NotWearingPants
Jan 3, 2006

by Nyc_Tattoo
Nap Ghost
Carson Wentz needs to pray harder.

corn on the cop
Oct 12, 2012

Break what must be broken, once for all, that's all, and take the suffering on oneself.

― Corey Dostoyevsky
Carson Wentz voted for Trump

a new study bible!
Feb 2, 2009

BIG DICK NICK
A Philadelphia Legend
Fly Eagles Fly

Philly is probably not going to win a playoff game.

LethalGeek
Nov 4, 2009

There is a 0% chance this team is going to go anywhere in the playoffs

shyduck
Oct 3, 2003

It's time for Nate Sudafed

Vengarr
Jun 17, 2010

Smashed before noon
Somewhere, a phone doesn’t ring. A man answers anyway. It’s Colin Kaepernick.

deedee megadoodoo
Sep 28, 2000
Two roads diverged in a wood, and I, I took the one to Flavortown, and that has made all the difference.

LethalGeek posted:

There is a 0% chance this team is going to go anywhere in the playoffs

This is technically correct since the eagles have secured home field throughout the playoffs.

axeil
Feb 14, 2006
News: we are the #1 seed

Views: yikes

Counter-point: it was approximately -20 outside with 20 mph winds and our QB is Nick Foles and our defense went from laying an egg to being the reason we won.

I mean it's not super encouraging but I don't think all is lost.

Yodzilla
Apr 29, 2005

Now who looks even dumber?

Beef Witch
More like Big Dick Suckin’ Nick because he owes his defense some blowies in the locker room after that performance. His decision making just seems awful and his accuracy was out the drat window. Now all of the drops were Foles’s fault but most were.

gently caress man this is going to be rough.

FuriousxGeorge
Aug 8, 2007

We've been the best team all year.

They're just finding out.

FuriousxGeorge posted:

I’d bench Foles. I’d rather teams not get more tape of him in Doug’s offense. He didn’t look rusty like he needs reps and the history is he gets figured out eventually.

I've changed my mind, give this man some reps.

Zeke and Dez will be some good practice for our 2nd string D.

Also, my balls are frozen. Frozen solid.

FuriousxGeorge fucked around with this message at 07:46 on Dec 26, 2017

Gay Horney
Feb 10, 2013

by Reene

Vengarr posted:

Somewhere, a phone doesn’t ring. A man answers anyway. It’s Colin Kaepernick.

Is Colin the caller or the guy answering?

Toaster Beef
Jan 23, 2007

that's not nature's way
If the Eagles are going to go anywhere in the playoffs they need for Nick Foles to be competent and their defense to be stellar. In the Giants game, they got the former; in the Raiders game, the latter. It's hard to overlook that the conditions last night were pretty abysmal, but Foles looked lost. I dunno if you get anywhere relying on your sometimes-there defense and your sometimes-there QB to be there at the same time.

FuriousxGeorge
Aug 8, 2007

We've been the best team all year.

They're just finding out.
Trust the Eagles D to be there at home. As for Foles and the o-line...welllllllllllll.....

grah
Jul 26, 2007
brainsss
Warmack and Vaitai are not a serviceable left side tandem. With Wisniewski, Vaitai seemed better able to hold his own in replacement of Peters at least. Hopefully Wisniewski's ankle is healed in time for him to be in good shape for the playoffs.

Tom Sellout
May 27, 2011

Dear Eagles, please play your starters so the Cowboys can tank for draft position and achieve their 8-8 destiny.

axeil
Feb 14, 2006

Tom Sellout posted:

Dear Eagles, please play your starters so the Cowboys can tank for draft position and achieve their 8-8 destiny.

Good news! Sidney Jones is "possibly" playing which means he can re-rupture his Achilles!

NotWearingPants
Jan 3, 2006

by Nyc_Tattoo
Nap Ghost

Tom Sellout posted:

What makes you think the Eagles' starters can beat the Cowboys without Carson Wentz?

Tom Sellout
May 27, 2011

NotWearingPants posted:

What makes you think the Eagles' starters can beat the Cowboys without Carson Wentz?

The Cowboys offense is playing at roughly Raiders level at the moment. Oh, and Tyron Smith is injured again. They still don't give his replacement any help. The Cowboys are extremely bad.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

indigi
Jul 20, 2004

how can we not talk about family
when family's all that we got?
they should sign Kap and audition him against the Cowboys

• Locked thread