Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

BONGHITZ
Jan 1, 1970

he finally figured out twitter was bad

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

Rinkles posted:

I think he did it himself

It's a Christmas miracle either way.

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

Australian Rape Enthusiast Julian Assange

Juul-Whip
Mar 10, 2008

https://mobile.twitter.com/Rebel_Bill/status/945159997695987712

https://mobile.twitter.com/Rebel_Bill/status/945118081373765632

lol

Grand Prize Winner
Feb 19, 2007

comrade jack bans the nazis

BENGHAZI 2
Oct 13, 2007

by Cyrano4747

Bullfrog posted:

School shooter culture always was the proto-alt right so it makes sense that those broke brained fuckos are mudering people under a flag now

*Cups hands around mouth* there is no school shooter culture

A Gnarlacious Bro
Apr 25, 2007

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
A lot of us are guilty of appropriating school shooter culture

Waffle House
Oct 27, 2004

You follow the path
fitting into an infinite pattern.

Yours to manipulate, to destroy and rebuild.

Now, in the quantum moment
before the closure
when all become one.

One moment left.
One point of space and time.

I know who you are.

You are Destiny.

Rinkles posted:

I think he did it himself

:sad:

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy

Vincent Van Goatse posted:

Oh hey Julian Assange's Twitter account got nuked.

merry Christmas!

420 Gank Mid
Dec 26, 2008

WARNING: This poster is a huge bitch!

BENGHAZI 2 posted:

Have you never met a teenage white boy?

Reclines Obesily
Jul 24, 2000

Hey Moona!
Slippery Tilde
he is preparing for his new job as australian ambassador

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

https://twitter.com/MarkDice/status/945098691484020736
https://twitter.com/randygdub/status/945149686360424448

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

The more extreme Evangelicals don't let their kids believe in Santa because that leaves less room in their heads for equally imaginary Jesus.

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
assange has got to have a reddit or something because lol what the gently caress does he do all day except be extremely online and whatever weird butt wiping stuff he does

StashAugustine
Mar 24, 2013

Do not trust in hope- it will betray you! Only faith and hatred sustain.

Santa was a Greek living in Turkey, get it right

Bullfrog
Nov 5, 2012

BENGHAZI 2 posted:

yeah i gotta say, the fetishism of school shooter poo poo is a real thing. fringe-ish of course. It didn't have a political orientation until the alt-right tho.

Slow-Scan Shep
Jul 11, 2001

Brother Entropy posted:

furry subculture has/had a real geek social fallacy problem where everyone has to be accepted under the banner or otherwise you're no better than those people who mock furries, it's not that surprising that it's bred out a lot of egotistical shitheads
the furry subculture also has a huge brain drain problem where most stable, smart, somewhat talented, otherwise neurotypical members are unable to handle it's surprising subsurface nastiness and roiling immaturity, and "age out" around 30 or so.

the same problems that kept it from ejecting pedophiles, zoophiles, and open sexual predators over the last 20 years also keep it from expelling fascists today

The Phlegmatist posted:

furries spend all their loving time online so that's why it's communists vs nazis because that's what weird online outcasts larp as these days, it's no more complicated than that

Slow-Scan Shep has issued a correction as of 09:58 on Dec 25, 2017

BONGHITZ
Jan 1, 1970

Mark Dice, not nice

Slugnoid
Jun 23, 2006

Nap Ghost

ah yes that classic left wing anti santa agenda

Bulgogi Hoagie
Jun 1, 2012

We

lmfao

Bulgogi Hoagie
Jun 1, 2012

We
ladies, if you lonely over this festive period, my dms are open

Slugnoid
Jun 23, 2006

Nap Ghost

Bulgogi Hoagie
Jun 1, 2012

We
https://twitter.com/realjameswoods/status/944847235870683136

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
Was James Woods always insane

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy

Slugnoid posted:

ah yes that classic left wing anti santa agenda

every year i watch the NORAD santa tracker and i aam disappointed that we do not lauch anti air missiles at a loving felon who breaks into peoples homes on a regular basis

i grew up in the country. every year it was a tradition to put the rocking chairs on top of our shack and sit with dad all night long, as he worked his way through a 12 pack, and point our shotguns at anything vaguely santa shaped in the sky

anywya, dad would wake me up every christmas morning and be all like, "Look at this charity Santa forced upon us! What, he think we're on welfare?" and then we would go to the range and skeet shoot our gifts because only parasites accept free money or gifts

Bulgogi Hoagie
Jun 1, 2012

We

cumshitter posted:

every year i watch the NORAD santa tracker and i aam disappointed that we do not lauch anti air missiles at a loving felon who breaks into peoples homes on a regular basis

i grew up in the country. every year it was a tradition to put the rocking chairs on top of our shack and sit with dad all night long, as he worked his way through a 12 pack, and point our shotguns at anything vaguely santa shaped in the sky

anywya, dad would wake me up every christmas morning and be all like, "Look at this charity Santa forced upon us! What, he think we're on welfare?" and then we would go to the range and skeet shoot our gifts because only parasites accept free money or gifts

https://twitter.com/killmefam/status/944708267346972673

BornAPoorBlkChild
Sep 24, 2012

really wish someone would tell seth to stop putting that guy on family guy and giving that loving moron money!

better yet SquareEnix stop letting him reprise his role as Hades in Kingdom Hearts games!

please?... :smith:

EDIT:

Grand Prize Winner posted:

comrade jack bans the nazis

you sure about that?

over 13,000+ followers and counting!

https://twitter.com/PKsbpdl/status/945006353927622658

https://twitter.com/PKsbpdl/status/945050902234320897

https://twitter.com/peterbrimelow/status/945033005093056513

https://twitter.com/PKsbpdl/status/944991870366769152

BornAPoorBlkChild has issued a correction as of 12:54 on Dec 25, 2017

Horseshoe theory
Mar 7, 2005

Jose posted:

"Videodrome" was an autobiography.

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy
Bolshevik Twitter

Zeroisanumber
Oct 23, 2010

Nap Ghost

Almost something inherent to his character you say? :thunk:

Ague Proof
Jun 5, 2014

they told me
I was everything

Jose posted:

James Woods thinks he spotted the 9/11 hijackers on a test flight and he reported them to the authorities but they didn't do anything because political correctness.

Jollity Farm
Apr 23, 2010

Mark Dice is a very silly man. I have literally never heard or read any left-wing SJWs complaining about Father Christmas. I have heard them say that there's no reason to insist he's white (St. Nicholas was Turkish/Greek, as mentioned above, and modern Santa lives in the Arctic circle and keeps reindeer, so he might be Saami), and Mrs Claus is very definitely a recent addition to the mythology, and...

...he's magic! Possibly a god of some kind, so he can do whatever he pleases, and everyone can be correct about Santa, and Mark Dice is still a very silly man. Happy holidays, you very silly man.

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer

Ague Proof posted:

James Woods thinks he spotted the 9/11 hijackers on a test flight and he reported them to the authorities but they didn't do anything because political correctness.

Lol wow

Badger of Basra
Jul 26, 2007

Preston S. Brooks was the guy who beat the poo poo out of Charles Sumner in Congress because Sumner was too antislavery

Pikavangelist
Nov 9, 2016

There is no God but Arceus
And Pikachu is His prophet

Jose posted:

I choose to believe that he is an extremely dedicated method actor who has been trying to maintain a villainous mentality since the release of the first Kingdom Hearts game.

Pretty good
Apr 16, 2007

I'm an communist and I hope Santa (Free stuff) Claus dies

Crowsbeak
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth
Lipstick Apathy

Jose posted:

Cocaine abuse is a serious problem. As is playing Kingdom Hearts or watching Family Guy.

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

StashAugustine posted:

Santa was a Greek living in Turkey, get it right

Santadapapalous

Jose posted:

he's a ridiculous scum clown-boy, a joke

Captain_Maclaine
Sep 30, 2001

Badger of Basra posted:

Preston S. Brooks was the guy who beat the poo poo out of Charles Sumner in Congress because Sumner was too antislavery

And then challenged any yank who insulted him over it to a duel, only to tuck tail like the coward he was the minute someone called him out on it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zeroisanumber
Oct 23, 2010

Nap Ghost

Captain_Maclaine posted:

And then challenged any yank who insulted him over it to a duel, only to tuck tail like the coward he was the minute someone called him out on it.

Burlingame blowing his loving head off would've been the best end to the story but this was second best.

Edit: But it's not all bad news,

"Brooks died unexpectedly from a violent bout of croup in January 1857, a few weeks before the March 4 start of the new congressional term. He was buried in Edgefield, South Carolina. The official telegram announcing his death stated "He died a horrid death, and suffered intensely. He endeavored to tear his own throat open to get breath.""

Zeroisanumber has issued a correction as of 17:25 on Dec 25, 2017