Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

Jose posted:

Was James Woods always insane

9/11 broke his brain, only it was worse for him since he'd been on a flight where the hijackers had been rehearsing poo poo and he reported it to the authorities.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle

Captain_Maclaine posted:

And then challenged any yank who insulted him over it to a duel, only to tuck tail like the coward he was the minute someone called him out on it.

many parts of the past are the past for a reason but we should absolutely bring back legalized dueling to the death for rich people

aware of dog
Nov 14, 2016
I'm sorry to report that Julian Assange's twitter is back. I guess he didn't get taken out by the deep state after all.

I AM GRANDO
Aug 20, 2006

Vincent Van Goatse posted:

9/11 broke his brain, only it was worse for him since he'd been on a flight where the hijackers had been rehearsing poo poo and he reported it to the authorities.

Is this real or just him remembering a time in 2000 when he was on a plane with some Arabs?

the bitcoin of weed
Nov 1, 2014

business hammocks posted:

Is this real or just him remembering a time in 2000 when he was on a plane with some Arabs?

quote:

Woods took a flight from Boston to Los Angeles one week before the World Trade Center attacks. The only other people in first class with him were four men “of Middle Eastern appearance” who acted very strangely. During the entire cross-country flight none of them had anything to eat or drink, nor did they read or sleep. They only sat upright in their seats, occasionally conversing with each other in low tones. Woods mentioned what he had noticed to a flight attendant, “who shrugged it off.” Arriving in Los Angeles, Woods told airport authorities, but they “seemed unwilling to become involved.”

so the latter

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

Nobody's quite sure and I don't know enough about his life before then to guess.

Badger of Basra
Jul 26, 2007

I’d really like an ethnography of the various historical figures that fascist nerds name their twitter profiles after

Doc Hawkins
Jun 15, 2010

Dashing? But I'm not even moving!

Zeroisanumber posted:

Burlingame blowing his loving head off would've been the best end to the story but this was second best.

Edit: But it's not all bad news,

"Brooks died unexpectedly from a violent bout of croup in January 1857, a few weeks before the March 4 start of the new congressional term. He was buried in Edgefield, South Carolina. The official telegram announcing his death stated "He died a horrid death, and suffered intensely. He endeavored to tear his own throat open to get breath.""

Well, that's a nice mental stocking-stuffer.

I AM GRANDO
Aug 20, 2006

Vincent Van Goatse posted:

Nobody's quite sure and I don't know enough about his life before then to guess.

It would be trivial for him to confirm or deny the truth of his story by looking up the movements of the hijackers, which I think are thoroughly documented in the 9/11 commission’s findings, though wiki doesn’t document the killers’ movements prior to the attacks other than their flight training.

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

It would be trivial for him to confirm or deny the truth of his story by looking up the movements of the hijackers, which I think are thoroughly documented in the 9/11 commission’s findings, though wiki doesn’t document the killers’ movements prior to the attacks other than their flight training.

Why bother?

InequalityGodzilla
May 31, 2012

Doc Hawkins posted:

Well, that's a nice mental stocking-stuffer.

*sniffle*
I love a happy ending.

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy
https://twitter.com/EmilyGorcenski/status/945351035232677889

Brain Curry
Feb 15, 2007

People think that I'm lazy
People think that I'm this fool because
I give a fuck about the government
I didn't graduate from high school

Irish people thinking they're white again :sassargh:

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012

poo poo sounds made up

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy

im glad these morons are unwittingly celebrating the birth of a black middle eastern jew. owned.

A Gnarlacious Bro
Apr 25, 2007

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I like how people are dissapointed in psycho james woods because he was in a terrible disney movie and a terrible jrpg

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

he was the only good thing about that movie really

Slim Jim Pickens
Jan 16, 2012

Brain Curry posted:

Irish people thinking they're white again :sassargh:

What the white nationalist movement really needed: A plastic Paddy

This reminds me of an "oktoberfest" I went to where a live band dressed in lederhosen played smash mouth and Sublime all day

Doc Hawkins
Jun 15, 2010

A Gnarlacious Bro posted:

I like how people are dissapointed in psycho james woods because he was in a terrible disney movie and a terrible jrpg

Bro. Videodrome.

Doc Hawkins
Jun 15, 2010

Someone find a Woods tweet saying that America has gotten soft and the rest of the world has gotten very hard.

A Gnarlacious Bro
Apr 25, 2007

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Doc Hawkins posted:

Bro. Videodrome.

Dude i know

Zeroisanumber
Oct 23, 2010

Nap Ghost

Data Graham posted:

he was the only good thing about that movie really

Ehhhh... I can watch Danny DeVito do pretty much anything.

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
which movies? i am terrible at remembering celebirty names or remembering their work

my boss at warner brothers used to razz me on this. on the day after the oscars i came in and they said

"cumshitter, do you know what awards warner brothers won last night."

"umm.... all of them?"

"no, we did not win all of the awards."

"well i just believe in this little mom and pop operation we got going here."

Dreddout
Oct 1, 2015

You must stay drunk on writing so reality cannot destroy you.

Zeroisanumber posted:

Ehhhh... I can watch Danny DeVito do pretty much anything.

What about Hardcore?

I AM GRANDO
Aug 20, 2006

Nobody cares about the academy awards or what movies win. it’s literally just a marketing arm for dramas that are too slow to bring the kids to see. Look at wiki’s list of best picture winners and see how many you can even remember exist.

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

How has James Woods not been banned yet? His stiff is just blatant hate speech for the longest time now. A month back he tweeted some video clip of some Muslims at the Mall of America who were doing nothing wrong at all bt any stretch of the imagination and was all "Aaaaaah, America is over!"

codenameFANGIO
May 4, 2012

What are you even booing here?

Dreddout posted:

What about Hardcore?

isn’t that basically Ron Jeremy

Zeroisanumber
Oct 23, 2010

Nap Ghost

Dreddout posted:

What about Hardcore?

I've seen Lethal Weapon 5.

Waffle House
Oct 27, 2004

You follow the path
fitting into an infinite pattern.

Yours to manipulate, to destroy and rebuild.

Now, in the quantum moment
before the closure
when all become one.

One moment left.
One point of space and time.

I know who you are.

You are Destiny.

papa_november posted:

the furry subculture also has a huge brain drain problem where most stable, smart, somewhat talented, otherwise neurotypical members are unable to handle it's surprising subsurface nastiness and roiling immaturity, and "age out" around 30 or so.

the same problems that kept it from ejecting pedophiles, zoophiles, and open sexual predators over the last 20 years also keep it from expelling fascists today

yo I just wanna generally corroborate what this guy says, speaking from experience

FCKGW
May 21, 2006

Casimir Radon posted:

How has James Woods not been banned yet? His stiff is just blatant hate speech for the longest time now. A month back he tweeted some video clip of some Muslims at the Mall of America who were doing nothing wrong at all bt any stretch of the imagination and was all "Aaaaaah, America is over!"

he’s an award winning actor, not just some rando

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

FCKGW posted:

he’s an award winning actor, not just some rando
We've kicked a lot of people with similiar credentials out of polite society recently.

Zeroisanumber
Oct 23, 2010

Nap Ghost

Casimir Radon posted:

And it was literally just Somali kids walking around and shopping and doing kid poo poo. Imagine being the kind of weirdo who sees that and thinks that America is going down the tubes.

Baku
Aug 20, 2005

by Fluffdaddy

Zeroisanumber posted:

Almost something inherent to his character you say? :thunk:

one of my favorite Alt Right Things is people who believe islam is a race getting heated and yelling "islam isn't a race" when you call them racists

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

Zeroisanumber posted:

Burlingame blowing his loving head off would've been the best end to the story but this was second best.

"Brooks died unexpectedly from a violent bout of croup in January 1857, a few weeks before the March 4 start of the new congressional term. He was buried in Edgefield, South Carolina. The official telegram announcing his death stated "He died a horrid death, and suffered intensely. He endeavored to tear his own throat open to get breath.""

what a good ending to the story of a slaveowner :unsmith:

Doc Hawkins
Jun 15, 2010

Casimir Radon posted:

We've kicked a lot of people with similiar credentials out of polite society recently.

Well, if you believe Mr Woods on the matter he's thoroughly ostracized from Hollywood society, persecuted even. :v:

some plague rats
Jun 5, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Slim Jim Pickens posted:

This reminds me of an "oktoberfest" I went to where a live band dressed in lederhosen played smash mouth and Sublime all day

That sounds fun as hell

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EUVJZy4Nsh4

lmao

hes trying to do an irish folk thing, someone needs to tell him theyre almost universally leftists

Captain_Maclaine
Sep 30, 2001

Zeroisanumber posted:

And it was literally just Somali kids walking around and shopping and doing kid poo poo. Imagine being the kind of weirdo who sees that and thinks that America is going down the tubes.

Don't need to imagine, I read this thread, and its freeper ancestor in D&D.

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

Sheng-Ji Yang posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EUVJZy4Nsh4

lmao

hes trying to do an irish folk thing, someone needs to tell him theyre almost universally leftists

voice of a soyboy

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

eatenmyeyes
Mar 29, 2001

Grimey Drawer

Zeroisanumber posted:

:black101: