Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Bored As Fuck
Jan 1, 2006
Fun Shoe

Zeris posted:

It’s frowned upon if they end up following your advice

Yeah. Plus it could be called cyber bullying and that's against some state laws.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Soulex
Apr 1, 2009

Cacati in mano e pigliati a schiaffi!

Victor Vermis posted:

I'd say "Do you hear that?" and then press my palms against my face cheeks and push push push until I, in a monkeys-at-keyboards-writing-shakespeare sort of way, miraculously hit the mythical brown note.

The ensuing pants-making GBS threads, combined with his strict soda, ketchup, and narcotics diet, would effectively dehydrate him to the point of crumpling on the spot like that stupid loving nazi who sipped from the wrong grail in Indiana Jones.

Which is fitting since he is a stupid loving Nazi and half of America is that hot blonde Nazi who sees handouts as the ONE thing standing between them and harnessing divine power or whatever.

You had me at face cheeks. :allears:

orange juche
Mar 14, 2012

Victor Vermis posted:

I'd say "Do you hear that?" and then press my palms against my face cheeks and push push push until I, in a monkeys-at-keyboards-writing-shakespeare sort of way, miraculously hit the mythical brown note.

The ensuing pants-making GBS threads, combined with his strict soda, ketchup, and narcotics diet, would effectively dehydrate him to the point of crumpling on the spot like that stupid loving nazi who sipped from the wrong grail in Indiana Jones.

Which is fitting since he is a stupid loving Nazi and half of America is that hot blonde Nazi who sees handouts as the ONE thing standing between them and harnessing divine power or whatever.

this needs to be immortalized forever

facialimpediment
Feb 11, 2005

as the world turns
https://twitter.com/danmericaCNN/status/946353263032627200

https://twitter.com/alexis_levinson/status/946263410089582592

The Alabama Secretary of State has already called this Roy Moore complaint dumb and stupid, but he doesn't want to go away.

Nostalgia4Infinity
Feb 27, 2007

10,000 YEARS WASN'T ENOUGH LURKING
Have they verified the results though? And if not why?

bird food bathtub
Aug 9, 2003

College Slice
But...but...JEEZUS said he'd win. If you don't believe he won Righteously then you are In League with the Devil!

Bored As Fuck
Jan 1, 2006
Fun Shoe

Nostalgia4Infinity posted:

According to NPR this morning on the way home, they're going to confirm Jones tomorrow or something.

psydude
Apr 1, 2008

Bored As gently caress posted:

According to NPR this morning on the way home, they're going to confirm Jones tomorrow or something.

They're certifying the results this afternoon.

BigDave
Jul 14, 2009

Taste the High Country

psydude posted:

They're certifying the results this afternoon.

Moore charges in on horseback and screams "I OBJECT!"

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

BigDave posted:

Moore charges in on horseback and screams "I OBJECT!"
*Paralyzes self
"ALL PART OF GOD'S PLAN, FOLKS!"

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

*has sudden change of heart about stem cell research

BigDave
Jul 14, 2009

Taste the High Country

Casimir Radon posted:

*Paralyzes self
"ALL PART OF GOD'S PLAN, FOLKS!"

*gets kicked in the face by pissed off horse*

"KILL THE HORSE! IT HAS DISOBEYED ME!"

Third World Reagan
May 19, 2008

Imagine four 'mechs waiting in a queue. Time works the same way.

they are waiting for the veddit code

pantslesswithwolves
Oct 28, 2008

President Two-Scoops the Smoothbrained is revisiting the rivalries of the 1980s midtown Manhattan social scene today:

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/946401576381505536

Also Anna Wintour edits Vogue, not Vanity Fair.

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!

I HAVE GOOD AIDS posted:

President Two-Scoops the Smoothbrained is revisiting the rivalries of the 1980s midtown Manhattan social scene today:

Honest to god, I understanding him until the Crooked H whatever.

Zeris
Apr 15, 2003

Quality posting direct from my brain to your face holes.

Victor Vermis posted:

I know someone here keeps an archive of all the good poo poo from over the years; make sure this gets included.

Stultus Maximus
Dec 21, 2009

USPOL May

I HAVE GOOD AIDS posted:

None of that makes a bit of sense to me.

Zeris
Apr 15, 2003

Stultus Maximus posted:

None of that makes a bit of sense to me.

Vanity Fair made a video with New Years Resolution suggestions for Hillary:

quote:

The 63-second video recommends that Clinton starts working on a sequel to her book, “What Happened,” but with a new title, “What the hell happened?” Another Vanity Fair staffer thinks Clinton should “disable autofill” on her iPhone so that typing a simple “f” doesn’t automatically become “form exploratory committee.”

Another suggestion for Clinton is to teach a class on the alternate nostril breathing that she famously discussed during an interview with CNN’s Anderson Cooper, while another Vanity Fair staffer proposed that Clinton take more photos in the woods because, “How else are you going to meet unsuspecting hikers?

facialimpediment
Feb 11, 2005

as the world turns
He's also on his third day of golfing, so he's likely bored as hell.

Hot Karl Marx
Mar 16, 2009

Politburo regulations about social distancing require to downgrade your Karlmarxing to cold, and sorry about the dnc primaries, please enjoy!

Zeris posted:

Vanity Fair made a video with New Years Resolution suggestions for Hillary:

I thought it was that article that suggested hillary take up knitting so she would stop being in politics and all the brain damaged hillbots who think its 2016 still are out for blood for misogyny and sexism against her or something

Zeris
Apr 15, 2003

Hot Karl Marx posted:

I thought it was that article that suggested hillary take up knitting so she would stop being in politics and all the brain damaged hillbots who think its 2016 still are out for blood for misogyny and sexism against her or something

Same article, it's just that lefties weren't seeing red until they heard "woman" and "knit" in the same sentence. As in, you can denigrate Hillary's political savviness, PR management, intelligence, etc. but that's all fine - a knitting joke is where things become unacceptable.

hobbesmaster
Jan 28, 2008

The knitting joke is bad because it should be a painting with GWB joke.

Nostalgia4Infinity
Feb 27, 2007

hobbesmaster posted:

Wasabi the J
Jan 23, 2008

MOM WAS RIGHT

hobbesmaster posted:

Hi I'm from vanity Fair magazine and was wondering if you had time to take a short phone interview.

facialimpediment
Feb 11, 2005

as the world turns
I'm really curious about something.

https://twitter.com/MattGertz/status/946431483459358720

Does Trump not know this poo poo because he doesn't read his briefs, or because the briefers literally don't tell him?

Obama recently said that he never bothered with cable news because he knew everything days before the news networks did. It's not like that apparatus just shriveled up and died suddenly, so I wonder which is right.

Nostalgia4Infinity
Feb 27, 2007

It’s not exactly a secret that Trump doesn’t read or pay attention to daily briefs.

M_Gargantua
Oct 16, 2006

STOMP'N ON INTO THE POWERLINES

Exciting Lemon
Also Trump thinks the 'Deep State', CIA, and lyin FBI are out to get him and are feeding him fake news that doesn't reinforce his world view.

BigDave
Jul 14, 2009

Taste the High Country

M_Gargantua posted:

Also Trump thinks the 'Deep State', CIA, and lyin FBI are out to get him .

Well, they kinda are.

Nostalgia4Infinity
Feb 27, 2007

If you've ever wanted to see a middle-aged conservative man savage Milo Yanniwhateverpolis boy do I have a Twitter thread for you!

https://twitter.com/sarahmei/status/946347142012051456

Some highlights:

- literally "delete this"
- "This is not the time or the place for another black dick joke"
- This doesn't make sense
- Dial back the narcissism
- This is a dumb joke

And much much more!

UP THE BUM NO BABY
Sep 1, 2011

by Hand Knit

If you've ever wanted to see a middle-aged conservative man savage Milo Yanniwhateverpolis boy do I have a Twitter thread for you!

Some highlights:

- This is a dumb joke

And much much more!

Hexyflexy
Sep 2, 2011

asymptotically approaching one

It’s not exactly a secret that Trump doesn’t read or pay attention to daily briefs.

Anyone reading this thread gleans more information about what's going on that he pays attention to in his daily briefs.

Duzzy Funlop
Jan 13, 2010

Hi there, would you like to try some spicy products?

Some highlights:

- This is a dumb joke

And much much more!

Yeah, you can see the dude slowly unraveling in his comments and it's pretty funny to behold.

Comrade Blyatlov
Aug 4, 2007

should have picked four fingers

Hexyflexy posted:

Anyone reading this thread gleans more information about what's going on that he pays attention to in his daily briefs.

i wonder what he thinks the daily briefs are for

haha who am i kidding, he doesn't think about it at all

mods changed my name
Oct 30, 2017
they literally have to tailor the briefs to have his name in them every 3-4 lines just to keep his attention, lmfao

The Orgasm Sanction
Dec 30, 2006

Svelte
Oh god, the president of the United States is an absolute idiot.

Edit: I mean, we know this, but it just hits you anew every now and then.

The Orgasm Sanction fucked around with this message at 19:57 on Dec 28, 2017

Stultus Maximus
Dec 21, 2009

USPOL May

Duzzy Funlop posted:

Yeah, you can see the dude slowly unraveling in his comments and it's pretty funny to behold.

"at best, a superficial work full of incendiary jokes with no coherent or sophisticated analysis of political issues”

boop the snoot
Jun 3, 2016

Duzzy Funlop posted:

Like gip

facialimpediment
Feb 11, 2005

as the world turns
Court to Roy Moore: go away and get hosed

https://twitter.com/alanblinder/status/946450186859175936

Doom Needle analysis:

https://twitter.com/Nate_Cohn/status/946452439112101888

Brute Squad
Dec 20, 2006

Laughter is the sun that drives winter from the human race

Some highlights:

- This is a dumb joke

And much much more!

https://iapps.courts.state.ny.us/webcivil/FCASSearch
Case #0654668/2017, Document 66
I was a fan of "let's leave "fecal waste" analogies out of this chapter". Almost 600 comments on the manuscript.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BigDave
Jul 14, 2009

Taste the High Country

You gotta be kidding me.

Johnny Hardwick had a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to use "with extreme prejudice" in a court ruling, and he blew it.

• Locked thread