Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Quorum
Sep 24, 2014

REMIND ME AGAIN HOW THE LITTLE HORSE-SHAPED ONES MOVE?

Vladimir Putin posted:

Treason is a non starter. Legally the definition is so narrow that there’s no way Trump could be prosecuted for treason.

Oh I'm not suggesting anyone is going to get charged with treason. It's just one of the several crimes you can theoretically commit while doing a collusion.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

theflyingorc
Jun 28, 2008

ANY GOOD OPINIONS THIS POSTER CLAIMS TO HAVE ARE JUST PROOF THAT BULLYING WORKS
Young Orc

theflyingorc posted:

... he's definitely degrading. This is more poorly worded than previous interviews

I finished it and it is terrifying that this man is president of the United States

stringball
Mar 17, 2009

Blind Rasputin posted:

Is there any evidence at all that Trump ever reads the comments to his tweets? I think he just looks at the number of likes and retweets and gets a chub. He doesn’t have the capacity or insight to read any replies.

There's people who have been blocked by Trump and subsequently wear it as a badge of honor, but I think it just might be someone else who has access blocking people

Pakled
Aug 6, 2011

WE ARE SMART

Blind Rasputin posted:

Is there any evidence at all that Trump ever reads the comments to his tweets? I think he just looks at the number of likes and retweets and gets a chub. He doesn’t have the capacity or insight to read any replies.

He's retweeted some replies to his tweets before. They usually end up being open white supremacists or obvious bots.

Aves Maria!
Jul 26, 2008

Maybe I'll drown
cant wait until trump is making GBS threads in his diapers in front of world leaders and wandering into traffic and the MAGA morons shout about how great and strong of a leader this makes him

Slow News Day
Jul 4, 2007

theflyingorc posted:

I finished it and it is terrifying that this man is president of the United States

I think he needs a mental evaluation more than a physical one, and that really says something.

VitalSigns
Sep 3, 2011

My favorite thing about the sycophantic (and very Trumpy) "no no no Hillary only pretended to be lying/ignorant about Nancy Reagan in order to set a trap for the biased media, tricking them into reporting how bad the Reagans really were" defense, is that if true it makes Hillary even more incompetent because the next thing she did was tour around the country fellating the Reagans and comparing herself to them, promising to unite the country just like they did :laffo:

Aves Maria!
Jul 26, 2008

Maybe I'll drown
"forcing Corbyn to smell the poo poo oozing from his adult diaper is actually a real alpha move #MAGA"

Shimrra Jamaane
Aug 10, 2007

Obscure to all except those well-versed in Yuuzhan Vong lore.

VitalSigns posted:

My favorite thing about the sycophantic (and very Trumpy) "no no no Hillary only pretended to be lying/ignorant about Nancy Reagan in order to set a trap for the biased media, tricking them into reporting how bad the Reagans really were" defense, is that if true it makes Hillary even more incompetent because the next thing she did was tour around the country fellating the Reagans and comparing herself to them, promising to unite the country just like they did :laffo:

Ok.

Aves Maria!
Jul 26, 2008

Maybe I'll drown

VitalSigns posted:

look, we're talking about Trump and his mush brain right now, not Killzdawg

theflyingorc
Jun 28, 2008

Young Orc

VitalSigns posted:

Shut up

You seriously had to post about this a second time? What is wrong with you

theflyingorc
Jun 28, 2008

Young Orc

Pakled posted:

He's retweeted some replies to his tweets before. They usually end up being open white supremacists or obvious bots.

I think your mentions end up on your timeline, he might see those?

Ague Proof
Jun 5, 2014

they told me
I was everything

Smart, competent, voice of reason.

Aves Maria!
Jul 26, 2008

Maybe I'll drown

Ague Proof posted:

Smart, competent, voice of reason.

that's what she'll be screaming as her and JKush are being thrown into the back of a paddywagon

Crow Jane
Oct 18, 2012

nothin' wrong with a lady drinkin' alone in her room
If Hillary dies while Trump is still president, will he be able to force himself to say nice things about her? Will he get mad if he doesn't get invited to speak at the funeral?

Slow News Day
Jul 4, 2007

Aves Maria! posted:

cant wait until trump is making GBS threads in his diapers in front of world leaders and wandering into traffic and the MAGA morons shout about how great and strong of a leader this makes him

Leftist idiots think Trump making GBS threads himself looks bad, but Trump is once again playing 4D chess. Let me explain. Have you ever intentionally farted in the presence of someone? I have. They didn't say anything, because they knew I was the dominant person in the room. They couldn't say anything, even though I stared them and held eye contact for several seconds, basically daring them to make a comment or even show the hint of a smile. They changed the subject instead because they were so uncomfortable by me projecting my power. So now Trump dials that up to eleven and takes a loving poo poo in front of all the so-called "world leaders". And again they couldn't say anything because U-loving-SA baby! We have the strongest President in generations and no one dares slight him, unlike with Obama.

Slow News Day
Jul 4, 2007

Crow Jane posted:

If Hillary dies while Trump is still president, will he be able to force himself to say nice things about her? Will he get mad if he doesn't get invited to speak at the funeral?

"I didn't like CROOKED Hillary but I offer condolences to the Clinton family. Just remember that back in 2016 I said she had health problems and I was RIGHT."

dwarf74
Sep 2, 2012

Buglord

Crow Jane posted:

"Yeah she was a smart person. I'm smarter, but she was smart. Kinda smart. Crooked, though. You know, I beat her in the election. Biggest win ever. Everyone said she would win, but I won. I was going to lock her up but I felt so bad for her. Now she's locked up forever, and it isn't in heaven, if you know what I'm saying. She did bad things, you know? "

Ague Proof
Jun 5, 2014

they told me
I was everything

Crow Jane posted:

He'll cryptically tweet "#SethRich justice".

Shimrra Jamaane
Aug 10, 2007

oh christ, if Carter dies does Trump have to attend the funeral?

It'd be funny to see him poo poo up Bush Sr's service though.

TyroneGoldstein
Mar 30, 2005

KickerOfMice posted:

That's a little "my uncle who works at nintendo," But if you're right, then Pence would totally pile on in, isn't he one of the American Christian fanatics that are trying to bring about a war there to catalyze the Second Coming?

I forget the easily googled name of that particular belief.

I know, I immediately thought that as I hit submit, but this person has decades of experience on K Street and they're blood. It's legit. It came to mind because I remember reading about the conditions with Reagan where the last person to talk to him about something basically made the idea stick except with Trump, I bet it's whoever can give the best sales pitch in a slick way. Adelson fits that. He's a lumpy gremlin, but he's a business type that knows how to talk to a clown like The President. Trump was probably floating when talking to him...actually being in the presence of a guy with real no-strings money.

Pence is a Dominionist type...or at least he's some sort of reformed Catholic that buys into it, so yeah, he's all in on this concept. They're not going to stop until the Jews build the 3rd Temple to get the Sky Wizard to appear. He's not going to use any sort of bombast to talk about it because he's not Trump, he's not stupid and if anything...the End of Days Christian sect has been pretty good at keeping on the sly lately.

TyroneGoldstein fucked around with this message at 04:29 on Dec 29, 2017

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010
Another thing I hate about the bird poo poo about snow.

Southerns and snowbirds lose the right to shittalk about cold weather stuff.

Fintilgin
Sep 29, 2004

Fintilgin sweeps!

Intellectually, I know the President of the United States is a vile, senile, narcissist, but sometimes it still hits me fresh and raw with a new wave of disbelief.

JUST MAKING CHILI
Feb 14, 2008

RIP Chubbs the Pug. Died Dec. 18th, ten days short of her 15th birthday.

On Terra Firma
Feb 12, 2008

The best part about this is that from I can gather Trump just ran into a reporter at a golf club and started talking to the guy with no senior staff around. He had the CEO of Newsmax with him and that was it. Just an hour and a half of total rambling without a handler. It's beautiful in its own way.

Agent Burt Macklin
Jul 3, 2003

Macklin, you son of a bitch

There is so, so much in this interview but this:

quote:

TRUMP: So for the purposes of what’s going on with this phony Russian deal, which, by the way, you’ve heard me say it, is only an excuse for losing an election that they should have won, because it’s very hard for a Republican to win the Electoral College. O.K.? You start off with New York, California.

It's so difficult for the GOP to win the Electoral College that he is the first Republican president... ever.

Agent Burt Macklin fucked around with this message at 04:58 on Dec 29, 2017

Fintilgin
Sep 29, 2004

Fintilgin sweeps!
He treated me better than anybody’s ever been treated in the history of China. You know that.

Furnaceface
Oct 21, 2004

Im not going to lie to you guys, I sometimes wonder how the USA has survived this long. Right now is one of those times.

Shimrra Jamaane
Aug 10, 2007

Furnaceface posted:

Im not going to lie to you guys, I sometimes wonder how the USA has survived this long. Right now is one of those times.

We have very stable institutions, which are the things currently saving us.

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty

Furnaceface posted:

Excruciating bureaucracy

ascii genitals
Aug 19, 2000

Furnaceface
Oct 21, 2004

Shimrra Jamaane posted:

Have or had? :v:

:smith:

WeAreTheRomans
Feb 23, 2010

by R. Guyovich

Llllllllllmao

Just
gently caress
My
poo poo
Up

Fam

Internet Kraken
Apr 24, 2010

slightly amused

VitalSigns posted:

Yeah the media should really grill President Hillary about these issues

Shimrra Jamaane posted:

Unfortunately it won't save us from a slow and inevitable demise to climate change.

We can fix the social progress Trump mucks up but we can't save the planet.

Spiffster
Oct 7, 2009

I'm good... I Haven't slept for a solid 83 hours, but yeah... I'm good...

Lipstick Apathy
Can Rob hurry up and can his rear end before he kills us and the planet wholesale? :wtc:

Hieronymous Alloy
Jan 30, 2009

Why! Why!! Why must you refuse to accept that Dr. Hieronymous Alloy's Genetically Enhanced Cream Corn Is Superior to the Leading Brand on the Market!?!

Morbid Hound
The real failure in that NYT interview is that they didn't ask him to draw a clock.

nine-gear crow
Aug 10, 2013

Crow Jane posted:

The Al Smith Dinner should have told you everything you need to know w/r/t Trump, decorum, and Hillary Clinton. If he couldn't get through a 20 speech meant to contain only good natured, light-hearted, and jocular jabs at one's opponent without making a raging prick of himself, then he will never not be a swollen rear end in a top hat about Hillary Clinton if put near a microphone/camera/sufficiently large crowd.

Evil Fluffy
Jul 13, 2009

Scholars are some of the most pompous and pedantic people I've ever had the joy of meeting.

NoEyedSquareGuy posted:

This is not a good book.

I love the "we got to the moon and so Russia quit the space race" stuff. Russia 'quit' because the US beat them to the moon after they beat the US in to space. The race was over. If it had continued we'd have had a manned mission to Mars (or further) by now because NASA and the Russian space program would've gotten hundreds of billions, if not trillions, of dollars more in funding over the last few decades than what they've received.

Owlofcreamcheese posted:

Trump is getting a medical exam by a real non fake doctor: http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/trump-to-undergo-physical-on-jan-12/article/2644513

Any hope for this being funny?

If he has to run on a treadmill as part of the physical please, please have it be recorded or live streamed. I want to see how many seconds it takes for Trump to wheeze and give up, considering his embarrassing ride behind other world leaders in Europe earlier this year.

I really hope this is going to be a full read of his actual height/weight/blood pressure/etc at the very least. It won't, though, because he's only going to be allowed to read the information Trump says he can. So there's absolutely no way he's going ot say "the POTUS is X inches tall any Y pounds" since it'd confirm he's an obese rear end in a top hat. We're going to get a "he's fit for duty" statement and then Trump will tweet about how in shape and swole he is. Ben Garrison will furiously masturbate while drawing another Adonis Trump comic.

ReidRansom posted:

25px limit kinda makes it hard to read, but have fun whoever wants to burn $30

e: oh also it's too wide. oh well.

You could cut it in too two emotes but then you'd have to pay 2x as much.

Vladimir Putin posted:

Ok but for the record is collusion technically a crime or not.

Yes. The term literally refers to illegal, secretive meetings.

Shimrra Jamaane posted:

The stability of those institutions is being smashed at a record pace.

Smeef
Aug 15, 2003

I posted my food for USPOL Thanksgiving!

Pillbug

John Daly has really let himself go.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Name Change
Oct 9, 2005

Smeef posted:

John Daly has really let himself go.

I'm pretty sure he's actually getting fatter.

• Locked thread