Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Jedit
Dec 10, 2011

Proudly supporting vanilla legends 1994-2014

Trump is both a senile old oval office about to die and a baby in a dirty nappy. AGC.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Spun Dog
Sep 21, 2004

Smellrose
The diaper is pretty accurate, I think.

Katt
Nov 14, 2017

That even links back here

https://www.somethingawful.com/feature-articles/ben-garrison-explained/

Also

quote:

The only way that Trump’s real-life physique can be accurately classified is: grandfatherly couch potato. That’s a fact, and it’s also a very unimportant one. Garrison’s insistence that Trump is a well-toned hunk only emphasizes the recent realization that the deep-right is no longer simply disagreeing with the rest of the country about a set of facts: they are living in an entirely different, self-generated thought universe. Could it be that Garrison is not consciously muscling-up his Trump at all? Is this very literally the Trump body that Garrison “sees”?

Tei
Feb 19, 2011

Pakled posted:

This is what my conservative but non-religious dad says, that religious charity should be in charge of all welfare, not the government. The only thing he has to say to "but what about religious charities discriminating against religious minorities and LGBT people?" is "No they don't."

Wellfare should be delivered in a efficient and timely way. When lives are at stake you can't risk it to volunteers. Like a disaster area that need lamps and water bottles quick.

Having a welfare net be delivered by the state also help the receiver feel better, as if he contributed somewhat to his own recoverey (trough taxes) instead of being raised by other person. The word "Charity" is kind of evil, a lord and serv relation, and we have left the medieval ages behind, we need to be more modern and all that.

Ambitious Spider
Feb 13, 2012

Lipstick Apathy
It’s been said before, but Yea, Obama is the narcissist in chief, not the man who plasters his name on everything.

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

that baby face looks exactly like an evil mischief baby from an old cartoon might look

or maybe the baby from Roger Rabbit

MelvinBison
Nov 17, 2012

"Is this the ideal world that you envisioned?"
"I guess you could say that."

Pillbug

loquacius posted:

that baby face looks exactly like an evil mischief baby from an old cartoon might look

or maybe the baby from Roger Rabbit

Garbage pail kid?

Technowolf
Nov 4, 2009

Sandpuppy
Jun 16, 2012

Social Abscess
of the
Universe
I'm having a good hearty lol at flabby Trump being able to lift a pipe wrench. He needs both tiny hands just to hold a glass of water.

Fox News bought Apple?

It took three days, but Payne finally regurgitated.

Duke Igthorn
Oct 11, 2012

by FactsAreUseless

Hihohe
Oct 4, 2008

Fuck you and the sun you live under

Weird. Every year it seems there are record hots and colds... thats definitely not indicative of anything

Flipperwaldt
Nov 11, 2011

Won't somebody think of the starving hamsters in China?

The first guy used as an example in the evolution of the pointy haired boss is simply not the pointy haired boss, but a different boss altogether. It's come to the point that I'm embarrassed own up to knowing this. A small blemish on an otherwise interesting opinion piece.

Jedit
Dec 10, 2011

Proudly supporting vanilla legends 1994-2014

Sandpuppy posted:

Fox News bought Apple?

The joke is that Apple have admitted to deliberately throttling older versions of the iPhone. This is theoretically humourised here by having the iPhones being so slow they're still downloading last year's news.

Katt
Nov 14, 2017

Jedit posted:

The joke is that Apple have admitted to deliberately throttling older versions of the iPhone. This is theoretically humourised here by having the iPhones being so slow they're still downloading last year's news.

I applaud your futuristic space brain that figured this out.

Personally I just read it as "apple fans are complete bonkers and should never surprise you"

BlueBlazer
Apr 1, 2010

Stultus Maximus posted:

To paraphrase Luke Skywalker, it's amazing how every part of that is wrong.

Finally saw it last night, I will be quoting this all year.

Starving Wolf
Apr 2, 2010

MUCH LATER
Yams Fan
I like how even Garrison could only think up 8 accomplishment balloons. That's a pretty sad party that has only 8 balloons in total. The Obamacare one isn't even a real balloon, it's a cardboard cutout glued to the wall.

Cat Puke
Apr 15, 2017

Sandpuppy posted:

It took three days, but Payne finally regurgitate

Payne can't even be assed to come up with a new joke. It just a tunnel instead of the store front that he used in his other 30 "climate talk cancelled due to weather" cartoons.

Payne really is the most intellectually lazy cartoonist in the thread.

ryonguy
Jun 27, 2013

frankenfreak posted:

Here Asterix and friends serve as foreign agents in support of the parasitic local aristocracy and prop up an inept enterpreteneur building unsafe tenements. :thermidor:

lol

A ton of Asterix's jokes rely on the humor sensibilities of a couple of middle-aged frenchmen from the '60's, but I still love them. Be glad the pages I posted didn't have any black people on them though because yikes...

MrUnderbridge
Jun 25, 2011

Hihohe posted:

Weird. Every year it seems there are record hots and colds... thats definitely not indicative of anything

A fun trick you can try yourself is to look up the weather records for an area. The record highs and lows are set by year. Sort them by year and, huh, that's funny: it starts out with about the same number of record highs and lows and then it shifts to the point where the records are overwhelmingly new high records and almost no new cold records.

Must be sunspots.

Mermaid Autopsy
Jun 9, 2001

MageMage posted:

Actually God made Adam first whom was neither male nor female so the first human was transgender so suck it.

I mean, if the Bible had any legitimacy

"For the Lord himself, being asked when the kingdom would come, replied, ‘When two shall be one, that which is without as that which is within, and the male with the female, neither male nor female’" (2 Clement 12).

:crossarms:

im on the net me boys
Feb 19, 2017

Hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhjjhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhjhhhhhhjhhhhhhhhhjjjhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh cannabis

I am severely not getting the joke here.

Zemyla
Aug 6, 2008

I'll take her off your hands. Pleasure doing business with you!

whomupclicklike posted:

"If Clinton didn't sell uranium to Russia, then why do I keep insisting she did?"

Regalingualius
Jan 7, 2012

We gazed into the eyes of madness... And all we found was horny.

whomupclicklike posted:

"But her emails presidency uranium dealing!"

the_steve
Nov 9, 2005

We're always hiring!

Edit: wrong post

Stultus Maximus
Dec 21, 2009

USPOL May
I pretty much just skim Garrison's "I need haldol" rants and this stood out as I was speeding through:

quote:

Obama’s Muslim prayer rugs have been removed.

cheetah7071
Oct 20, 2010

honk honk
College Slice

Stultus Maximus posted:

I pretty much just skim Garrison's "I need haldol" rants and this stood out as I was speeding through:

He also called Obama "chief narcissist" for which there is no ironicat large enough

Jurgan
May 8, 2007

Just pour it directly into your gaping mouth-hole you decadent slut

Flipperwaldt posted:

The first guy used as an example in the evolution of the pointy haired boss is simply not the pointy haired boss, but a different boss altogether. It's come to the point that I'm embarrassed own up to knowing this. A small blemish on an otherwise interesting opinion piece.

Nah, Adams said Dilbert only had one boss, and his style of drawing him changed over time.

Somfin
Oct 25, 2010

In my🦚 experience🛠️ the big things🌑 don't teach you anything🤷‍♀️.

Nap Ghost

What the gently caress is going on with Baby Trump's legs?

Flipperwaldt
Nov 11, 2011

Won't somebody think of the starving hamsters in China?

Jurgan posted:

Nah, Adams said Dilbert only had one boss, and his style of drawing him changed over time.
It's weird how the brain creates false memories.

Kegluneq
Feb 18, 2011

Mr President, the physical reality of Prime Minister Corbyn is beyond your range of apprehension. If you'll just put on these PINKOVISION glasses...

Somfin posted:

What the gently caress is going on with Baby Trump's legs?

Please also note the ripped biceps and chiselled pecs, even though as previously discussed Trump's actual physique is closer to a normal baby

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

Cloud Potato
Jan 9, 2011

"I'm... happy!"
:britain:

Telegraph:

Brexit department denies David Davis has been sidelined in talks

Independent:

Times:

Mail:
Mac on... pop-up brothels

frankenfreak
Feb 16, 2007

I SCORED 85% ON A QUIZ ABOUT MONDAY NIGHT RAW AND ALL I GOT WAS THIS LOUSY TEXT

#bastionboogerbrigade

ryonguy posted:

lol

A ton of Asterix's jokes rely on the humor sensibilities of a couple of middle-aged frenchmen from the '60's, but I still love them. Be glad the pages I posted didn't have any black people on them though because yikes...
Yeah. I was making a joke anyway. I joke because I love.

Skellybones
May 31, 2011

Fun Shoe

Stultus Maximus posted:

To paraphrase Luke Skywalker, it's amazing how every part of that is wrong.

It is indisputable that a nation-wide system of Mother Theresa-style hospitals would be extremely cheap and have extremely quick stays for patients.

Raised By Birds
May 5, 2013

I don't usually, but I read the linked article for this one.

The article posted:

“I have met a victim living in London who has been raped 10 times a day. They have lost their dignity, lost their purpose. The promises they have been offered are broken. This is happening in Derby as well.”

Mac posted:

Hoo hoo, I bet those prostitutes are freezing their asses off in that weather!

im on the net me boys
Feb 19, 2017

Hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhjjhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhjhhhhhhjhhhhhhhhhjjjhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh cannabis

Zemyla posted:

"If Clinton didn't sell uranium to Russia, then why do I keep insisting she did?"

Ohhhhh lmao

Selachian
Oct 9, 2012

ryonguy
Jun 27, 2013

frankenfreak posted:

Yeah. I was making a joke anyway. I joke because I love.

Don't worry, I knew you were, and it was a good one.

I'd post more Asterix but :filez:

Pants Donkey
Nov 13, 2011

Is that the raises my dad was bringing up at Christmas? he asked if my job was going to be doing raises, to which I had to not laugh,

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FronzelNeekburm
Jun 1, 2001

STOP, MORTTIME

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rv5GFqWcOwk&t=9s

• Locked thread