Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Sergg
Sep 19, 2005

I was rejected by the:

Saladin Rising posted:

When Nouri al-Maliki suddenly wants to be your friend, you should run far, far away and then take a look at how hard you hosed up to get to that position in the first place. If Barzani actually starts buddying up to Maliki then Barzani's even dumber than I thought he was.

They can share stories about how quickly they lost Mosul.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

And everyone was wondering what all that poo poo about Waleed bin Talal was.

Rigged Death Trap
Feb 13, 2012

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP

Welp
So much for quality in AJE

Human Grand Prix
Jan 24, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Thug Lessons posted:

We wouldn't be debating it because ISIS members are criminals by definition, since they belong to an internationally proscribed terrorist organization. But I definitely wouldn't feel comfortable calling an ISIS member a war criminal without evidence, let alone summarily executing him. And if someone was caught doing so my response would be the same: to say that this is an extremely serious war crime, there's no excuse, and the perpetrators must be punished.

I’m pretty sure any SyAAF pilot refusing to partake in aerial campaigns would face severe repercussions.

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005

Human Grand Prix posted:

I’m pretty sure any SyAAF pilot refusing to partake in aerial campaigns would face severe repercussions.

Not if they just fly away.

Absurd Alhazred
Mar 27, 2010

by Athanatos

Bip Roberts posted:

Not if they just fly away.

Just be sure to communicate your intent with potentially-hostile air defense

mediadave
Sep 8, 2011
Interesting if true:

Tehran Police to End Arrests for Breaching ‘Islamic Values’
https://www.wsj.com/amp/articles/tehran-police-to-end-arrests-for-breaching-islamic-values-1514401780?__twitter_impression=true

Bohemian Nights
Jul 14, 2006

When I wake up,
I look into the mirror
I can see a clearer, vision
I should start living today
Clapping Larry
New Caspian Report on turkey's geopolitical objectives in europe

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lBGOPkwzMsw

e: it's probably a little rude of me to post the unlisted patreon video, but it'll be publically released in a few hours so whatever

Count Roland
Oct 6, 2013

Its paywalled, care to copy/paste it?

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

Bohemian Nights posted:

New Caspian Report on turkey's geopolitical objectives in europe

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lBGOPkwzMsw

e: it's probably a little rude of me to post the unlisted patreon video, but it'll be publically released in a few hours so whatever

well this just goes off the loving rails

Bohemian Nights
Jul 14, 2006

When I wake up,
I look into the mirror
Clapping Larry

Aliquid posted:

well this just goes off the loving rails

Haha, it sure goes command and conquer real fast in the hypothetical non-nato scenario, but I suppose otherwise it would be a very short video saying "Turkey is best served with the current status quo"

Ardennes
May 12, 2002

Bohemian Nights posted:

Haha, it sure goes command and conquer real fast in the hypothetical non-nato scenario, but I suppose otherwise it would be a very short video saying "Turkey is best served with the current status quo"

Honestly, I know Caspian Report is really popular around here, but honestly, usually, every video I have seen has been chock full of either wishful thinking or in this case complete non-sense. Usually, the setup is done well and then the analysis is some type of free association on the topic.

I guess it is a bit of a harsh assessment but usually, I have to long my tongue over the videos that get posted.

Ardennes fucked around with this message at 18:49 on Dec 28, 2017

Bohemian Nights
Jul 14, 2006

When I wake up,
I look into the mirror
Clapping Larry

Ardennes posted:

Honestly, I know Caspian Report is really popular around here, but honestly, usually every video I have seen has been chock full of either wishful thinking, or in this case complete non-sense. Usually, the setup is done well and then the analysis is some type of free association.

This particular episode was probably the weakest i've seen from caspian report, and if turkey wasn't something we discussed all the time, I probably wouldn't have linked it either. I generally think Shirvan's analysis is good- like his stuff on Saudi Arabia has, as far as I know, mostly been on point (And I really recommend his Science in Islam historical series!)

Also in "here's" defense, I'm pretty sure I'm the only one who links these videos, so in theory I could also be the only actual fan of caspian report!

Ardennes
May 12, 2002

Bohemian Nights posted:

This particular episode was probably the weakest i've seen from caspian report, and if turkey wasn't something we discussed all the time, I probably wouldn't have linked it either. I generally think Shirvan's analysis is good- like his stuff on Saudi Arabia has, as far as I know, mostly been on point (And I really recommend his Science in Islam historical series!)

Also in "here's" defense, I'm pretty sure I'm the only one who links these videos, so in theory I could also be the only actual fan of caspian report!

I seem to remember his China video being kind of bad, and his videos on the former Soviet Union/Caucasus very clearly are colored by being from Azerbaijan and the baggage that it comes that.

I think he obviously puts a lot of work into his videos but invariably they start to go off the rails somewhere in the middle (at least for me) when he goes from laying out the scenario to a deeper analysis of an issue and forecasting. Of course in any geopolitical analysis, there is going to have biases, but it just gets too sketchy for me.

Throatwarbler
Nov 17, 2008

by vyelkin
YPG says Russians are OK with them participating in peace talks.

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-mideast-crisis-syria-kurds/syrian-kurds-say-russia-has-promised-they-can-attend-sochi-talks-idUSKBN1EL16X

mila kunis
Jun 10, 2011
The US backed coalition in Yemen just murdered over 60 civilians today, directly targeting crowded marketplaces:

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2017/dec/28/saudi-led-airstrikes-yemen-war-united-nations

The Iron Rose
May 12, 2012

:minnie: Cat Army :minnie:

tekz posted:

The US backed coalition in Yemen just murdered over 60 civilians today, directly targeting crowded marketplaces:

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2017/dec/28/saudi-led-airstrikes-yemen-war-united-nations

I'm sorry that article has the most precious paragraph

quote:

The Saudis appear to be trying to capitalise on the political instability that has come about as a result of the death of Yemen’s former president Ali Abdullah Saleh, who was killed by the Houthis earlier this month as punishment for switching sides and seeking peace with Saudi Arabia.

that's uh definitely one way to look at him

Moatman
Mar 21, 2014

Because the goof is all mine.
Wow. That spin could power the entire continental US for a year

Duckbox
Sep 7, 2007

Guardian Middle East reporting is bizarre because they clearly know war, repression, and extremism are bad, but seem to get half their talking points from Gulf shills. So even when they're basically right about things, they'll still have a couple :raise: moments.

Their Qatar article where their main sources were a Saudi official and a UAE ambassador was amazing.

CrazyLoon
Aug 10, 2015

"..."
I'll never get over how the SDF are always reported as 'U.S.-backed fighters' while with Yemen it's always just Saudi-led coalition.

guidoanselmi
Feb 6, 2008

I thought my ideas were so clear. I wanted to make an honest post. No lies whatsoever.

Bohemian Nights posted:

I had the impression that his Patreon followers egged him on to make that vid. To me, I thought it clear it was a thought experiment essentially predicated on the collapse of NATO or Russian territorial integrity, which is pretty out there.

Count Roland
Oct 6, 2013

Where do you guys go for ~good~ geopolitical analysis?

A Typical Goon
Feb 25, 2011

Human Grand Prix posted:

Ah those poor war criminals that were ‘just following orders’

Haystack
Jan 23, 2005

CrazyLoon posted:

I'll never get over how the SDF are always reported as 'U.S.-backed fighters' while with Yemen it's always just Saudi-led coalition.

I mean, it's the Saudi's war. The the fact that they've bought US support doesn't mak charge that.

Willie Tomg
Feb 2, 2006
now that the international information landscape has deteriorated that the just-so proclamations of caspian report are now reputable, d&d is finally ready for Black Belt analysis of which middle eastern country's jet fighter's dad can beat up whichever middle eastern country's jet fighter's dad

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7a4sUtze3jw

Saladin Rising
Nov 12, 2016

When there is no real hope we must
mint our own. If the coin be
counterfeit it may still be passed.

Quite a few notable captures of ISIS members happening recently:
https://twitter.com/TomtheBasedCat/status/946514125777141760

quote:

ISIS member Abu Omar was arrested by the ISF

Two articles about the capture of three French ISIS members (Thomas Barnouin, Romain Garnier, and Thomas Collange) by the YPG near Hasakah:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5217873/French-wanted-ISIS-jihadi-CAPTURED-Syria.html

quote:

An ISIS jihadi who is one of France's most wanted after being convicted of running a recruitment network in the country has been arrested in northern Syria, according to French media. More than three French nationals were stopped in the arrests by Kurdish YPG militia on December 17, including Thomas Barnouin, according to French news channel LCI.

Barnouin, 36, was sentenced to five years in prison in 2009 for running a jihadi recruitment network in the southwestern Toulouse region. It is believed he went to Syria in 2014 to join ISIS. He was close to Mohammed Merah, a gunman who killed seven people in the area in 2012, including three Jewish children.

'Several French (nationals) were arrested in northern Syria in the Hassakeh area, near the Iraqi border,' the source said. Two of the other French nationals captured were Romain Garnier, 33, from Vesoul and Thomas Collange.

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-42502370

quote:

One of France's most-wanted jihadists, Thomas Barnouin, has been captured by Kurdish YPG rebel fighters in Syria, French media report. Barnouin, 36, is believed to be linked to a French jihadist cell that included Mohamed Merah, who murdered seven people in the Toulouse area in 2012. Barnouin was captured about 10 days ago in Hassakeh, north-eastern Syria, with two other French converts to Islam - Romain Garnier and Thomas Collange. They were with so-called Islamic State.

Barnouin is described as a veteran IS member, who had been arrested by Syrian soldiers in 2006 while en route to Iraq with another French jihadist, Sabri Essid. After being handed over to the French authorities, both were jailed for five years in 2009. But after his release in 2014, Barnouin went to fight for IS in Syria, accompanied by his wife and children. A third jihadist was also jailed in France with Barnouin and Essid - Fabien Clain, who claimed the November 2015 Paris attacks in the name of IS.

They were in the so-called "Artigat" jihadist cell, named after a village where an extremist imam, Olivier Correl, gathered militant followers. He is believed to have inspired Mohamed Merah. The French government says about 1,700 French citizens have joined IS ranks in Iraq and Syria since the start of 2014, and 278 of them have been killed. An estimated 302 have returned to France.
The first thing he does when he gets out of prison is to go join ISIS with his wife and children. What an rear end in a top hat. Seriously what the gently caress do you even do about a person like that?

Saladin Rising fucked around with this message at 20:54 on Dec 29, 2017

Dr Kool-AIDS
Mar 26, 2004

Iran's facing the biggest wave of protests since 2009. Obama obviously thought it was best not to comment much on the protests back then, so it'll be interesting if this grows to see how Trump ends up responding. Poorly, I assume.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2017/dec/29/iranian-police-disperse-anti-government-protests

GWBBQ
Jan 2, 2005

Sinteres posted:

Iran's facing the biggest wave of protests since 2009. Obama obviously thought it was best not to comment much on the protests back then, so it'll be interesting if this grows to see how Trump ends up responding. Poorly, I assume.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2017/dec/29/iranian-police-disperse-anti-government-protests
I'm sure he'll respond with all the grace and foresight that Bush did with Iraq.

A Buttery Pastry
Sep 4, 2011

Delicious and Informative!
:3:

GWBBQ posted:

I'm sure he'll respond with all the grace and foresight that Bush did with Iraq.
Trump immediately claims that he's behind the protests.

Dr Kool-AIDS
Mar 26, 2004

A Buttery Pastry posted:

Trump immediately claims that he's behind the protests.

"Together with our Saudi and Israeli friends, we're going to Make Iran Great Again."

Punkin Spunkin
Jan 1, 2010

Count Roland posted:

this I'd also like to know...CaspianReport ain't great but I haven't found many alternatives that aren't just like Blathering Idiot, Out of Their Depth Dude or Stick Figure Cartoons

Brother Friendship
Jul 12, 2013

Yemen

What was once a glacial conflict has proven itself to more dynamic following Saleh's turn against, and subsequent execution by, the Houthis but little seems to have changed on a fundamental level. In a sea of mountains and countless political groups the fallout from Saleh's death seems to be continued stalemate, even if some major moves have been made by the Saudi Coalition. Yemen, perhaps, proves that if there is one faction in the Middle East with a worse foreign policy than the United States it is none other than Saudi Arabia. This is a frustratingly opaque topic to look into for obvious reasons as reports are limited, at least in English, due to the geopolitics surrounding the war. This is the case even though Yemen, through Saudi stupidity or Iranian subterfuge, has become critical to the fate of the region. Due to Saudi's intervention they cannot retreat from the conflict without losing face against an ascendant Iran but their intervention bleeds from their dwindling coffers (and in the face of stagnant oil prices) and their blockade of basic foodstuffs and supplies into the country has triggered a famine and outbreak of disease that poisons their image abroad to say nothing of the humanitarian catastrophe they have unleashed onto one of the poorest countries on the earth.

Circled areas indicate recent changes in the wake of Saleh's death. The general trend is that defecting Saleh forces have allowed the Saudi's to squeeze the periphery of Houthi controlled territory but, aside from the coast, minimal progress has been made. I'd like to point out that this map is poorly defined and inaccurate compared to it's Syrian counterpart due to the confused and closed nature of the conflict.

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/12/23/world/middleeast/yemen-sana-houthis-saudi-arabia.html?mtrref=www.google.com

quote:

Mr. Saleh’s killing came after he had established new contacts with Saudi Arabia and its allies, which hoped that he and his loyalists could turn the tide of the war. Even Western nations like the United States had hoped that Mr. Saleh’s party could play a role in negotiations to end the conflict, which began in 2014 when the Houthis and forces loyal to Mr. Saleh seized Sana, later sending the internationally recognized government into exile.

A few months later, a coalition led by Saudi Arabia began a punishing bombing campaign that has failed to push the Houthis back while intensifying a humanitarian crisis.

But members of Mr. Saleh’s party interviewed recently said that instead of turning the party against the Houthis, Mr. Saleh’s death had shattered it.

The General People’s Congress was never really united by a shared vision as much as it was held together by Mr. Saleh’s leadership and his ability to distribute patronage, analysts said. Once he was gone, little held the group together.

Even though many members seethed at the Houthis for killing Mr. Saleh, few wanted to change sides and join the Saudi-led coalition that had been bombing them for years. And those who may have wanted to fight the Houthis lacked the ability to do so.

quote:

Some analysts predict that the political isolation of the Houthis will catch up with them, either because the opposition to their rule will become too hard to manage or because they will run out of money, leaving them unable to provide services in areas where they are the de facto government.

Houthi supporters at a rally in Sana last month commemorating the birth of the Prophet Muhammad.

The areas under their control already suffer dire electricity shortages, which have contributed to the world’s worst contemporary outbreak of cholera. And many civil servants have not received salaries in more than a year, pushing many families that used to be middle class into poverty.

Yemeni tribal officials said an airstrike on Saturday by the Saudi-led coalition killed at least 10 people and wounded 25 others in Sana, according to The Associated Press. The officials said the airstrike had targeted a gathering of tribesmen supporting the Houthis.

The Saudi-led coalition has sought other ways to increase the pressure on the Houthis.

This month, Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman of Saudi Arabia and Mohammed bin Zayed al-Nahyan, the crown prince of Abu Dhabi in the United Arab Emirates, met with leaders from Islah, the political party long considered the Yemeni branch of the Muslim Brotherhood, which Saudi Arabia and the U.A.E. consider a terrorist organization.

U.A.E. officials said the party had broken ties with the international Muslim Brotherhood, which was apparently enough of a guarantee for the Persian Gulf nations in their search for allies.

Abdelwahab al-Anasi, the secretary general of Islah, said by phone from Riyadh, the Saudi capital, that the meeting was a “turning point,” and that the party had been asked to reach out to remnants of Mr. Saleh’s party to see about working with them against the Houthis.

So far, they have had little luck.

“We are simply having an extremely difficult time reaching them,” Mr. Anasi said. “These are confusing times. It will take a while for us to get a clear picture of what is actually happening in Sana.”

https://www.alaraby.co.uk/english/indepth/2017/12/27/saudi-arabias-life-or-death-mission-in-yemen-war

quote:

After three years of Saudi aerial bombardment and ground fighting, the Houthi group continues to be in control of many provinces including the capital Sanaa.
More than 10,000 people have been killed in the conflict since the coalition's intervention in the impoverished country, where more than 2,000 people have also died of cholera this year.

It is true that the war has left heavy losses on the group and Yemen in entirety, but the coalition has not achieved thus far what it believed to be accomplishable within a brief time span.
The war in Yemen does not appear to approach an end soon. Political and media terms such as "negotiating table, dialogue and consensus" have vanished when speaking about this quagmire. Instead, the military prowess is the alternative which the warring sides hinge on now.

https://www.npr.org/2017/12/23/573142606/why-the-war-in-yemen-receives-short-shrift-in-the-news

quote:

One of those stories is the war in Yemen. Western journalists have been almost completely shut out of covering that country, making it even harder to report.

"It's absolutely devastating. The U.N.'s children's agency, UNICEF, is now calling this the world's worst humanitarian crisis, and they're saying that this place is on the cusp of one of the largest famines in modern history. To explain that a bit more, that means 400,000 children are now suffering from acute malnutrition. And they're saying some of them are at risk of death. Some have already died. There's these awful images coming out of Yemen of skeletal children struggling for breath."

https://www.pbs.org/newshour/show/who-has-the-upper-hand-in-yemens-conflict

quote:

Meanwhile, the Yemeni people continue to suffer. This week, according to the Red Cross, the country registered its one-millionth case of cholera. Health officials say it is the fastest spreading cholera epidemic in history.

"To a large extent, the reason why the war continued in this fashion is because it sits in a corner of the globe which has not produced the kind of migration into Europe which the war in Syria has. So, therefore, the alarm that is raised about the war in Yemen is far diminished from that that we see given the conflict in Syria. So, that being away from the public eye and not creating that sense of threat that is really prolonged and very protracted has worked to a disadvantage of all the people of Yemen who have suffered on the back pages of our newspapers, and not as much coverage on our television."

"The main reason it’s grown to be that is the Iranian strategy to infiltrate into failed states — and this is a good example of it — Lebanon was in the 1980s — find groups, typically, but not always, Shia groups, that it can support, and then create sub-governments and sub-militias within societies — and I saw that very personally in Iraq — that are more loyal to Tehran than they are to their own capitals of Beirut, of Damascus, or Baghdad or Sanaa."

"Do you believe the Saudis will see a way to extract themselves?"

"They haven’t demonstrated that interest as yet, nor have the Houthis for that matter.

So, I think both sides, they need to realize at this point that the only way they Gates have any of their interests served is by sitting down and negotiating a way out of this. There is no military victory. The Saudis cannot win this war, certainly not the way they have been fighting it for three year . And the Houthis don’t need to win it. They just need not to lose it."

Saleh's turn against the Houthi's may have offered a chance to end the war but his death has ensured that it will continue, much to the frustration of Saudi Arabia and an ascendant prince desperately in need of some sort of conclusion that lets him walk away from the Yemen fiasco with some amount of 'prestige' and without reeking of 'abject failure'. While Saleh's death prevented a complete turn in fortunes against the Houthi it did mark a substantial increase in the velocity in the war itself. But Saudi Arabia has consistently proven that it not a martial power in the same manner as Iran, if I had to hazard a guess I'd say hiding behind Western influence for generations while Iran was forced to fight against that same power has atrophied Saudi while empowering Iran.

Consider me in the same group as Saudi Arabia in that I have no clue how they're going to end this war. Military victory is off the table due to its terrain and a lack of commitment by the Saudi's to send in decisive numbers of their own soldiers (are they waiting for the US to get involved?), without seizing most of the territory under Houthi control they can't starve them into submission and the Houthi's have no reason to negotiate or give in for the same reason the Taliban is still fighting the United States almost twenty years after our invasion of Afghanistan. Iran has committed relatively little to the Houthis and yet have ensnared the Saudi's in a quagmire that they can neither escape from nor break without ramifications that the Saudi's seem unwilling to commit to and so we have the perpetuation of this opaque conflict that is, by and large, out of sight and out of mind.

Brother Friendship
Jul 12, 2013

Count Roland posted:

My personal preference is to read history books, hit up the SCW reddit for sheer volume of information and sift through it for things that are relevant, make ample use of Google for particular topics and heavily critique whatever source I'm looking at. The thing to realize is that almost everything you read is a form of propaganda on one level or another, even if someone is espousing it sincerely, and that you have to read everything with a filter on to try to find the underlying truth as well as comprehending the political subversion inherent in the source.

So, for example, I like to link WorldOnAlert because he's active and provides consistent updates on rebel activities in Syria. But he's decisively pro-Saudi in that he'll never criticize Saudi Arabia (I've literally never seen him post about the Saudis in a negative light despite the famine/air strikes while posting incessantly about Assadian air strikes) while posting exclusively about Assad, Iran, Russia and even Venezuela as well as propagating news of terrorist attacks throughout the world. There's an itinerary of things/factions he will post about and another itinerary of things/factions he will -never- post about. He's a hypocrite, just like almost everyone who talks about the Middle East, but he's basically useful as a 'this happened along this front' source of information. The flipside to WoA would be IvanSidorenko, a purported Russian with sources throughout the Assadian forces. He's useful in that same vein of 'this happened along this front' but from the regime's perspective. They both go through periods of wild posting and being silent based on how 'their side' is doing at a given time. You'll see plenty of posting by Ivan due to the Assadian offensive into Hama and Idlib and relatively sparse posting by WoA in the past week.

Western media is never going to delve too deeply into US war crimes and will offer justification for our interventions and positions abroad but, again, that doesn't mean they don't have good information to offer but you have to strip out the humanitarian perspective from their reporting. I straight up ignore poo poo like RT because it's just a front for misinformation and subverts the purpose of gathering information online, so I don't advocate reading -all- sources but careful vetting them to try to understand what you're receiving. I'd also recommend reading speeches from various heads of state but I also believe you can ignore anything an American politician has to say about everything domestic and abroad.

Maybe the best piece of advice I can give you is to research the history of the region because that is extremely necessary in understanding the modern breakdown of how it's all turned to poo poo. Understanding the significance of Iran coming to power, for example, requires you to read about their relationship with the British and its exploitation of Iran's natural resources, the brief Democratic period under Mossadegh, the return of the Shan, the Iranian Revolution and the decades of war that followed. And that's just one country, albeit the dominant player. I haven't even begun researching Saudi Arabia past it's Western entanglements and it's outsourcing of Wahabi radicals. It's a long and endless road to understand the region and no one will sum it up for you without an underlying reason.

OhFunny
Jun 26, 2013

EXTREMELY PISSED AT THE DNC

Sinteres posted:

https://twitter.com/FoxNews/status/946863969544867840

He probably will now that Fox News is just @ it to him on Twitter.

Aurubin
Mar 17, 2011

Mohammad bin Salman is a loving moron.

https://twitter.com/AlSuraEnglish/status/946789594141462528

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

We know who the redshirts are in this episode lol

Human Grand Prix
Jan 24, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

A Typical Goon posted:

Ah those poor war criminals that were ‘just following orders’

“Lemme just disobey the guy that gasses people to death. I’m sure this will end well for myself and my family.”

OR

“Lemme just defect. I’m sure the Bismallah Al-Jihad Brigade WON’T murder me for being an apostate!”

OhFunny
Jun 26, 2013

EXTREMELY PISSED AT THE DNC
If that's true what on Earth is the end goal of deposing King Abdullah? How does it benefit Saudi Arabia to potentially destabilize neutral Jordan?

Aurubin
Mar 17, 2011

OhFunny posted:

If that's true what on Earth is the end goal of deposing King Abdullah? How does it benefit Saudi Arabia to potentially destabilize neutral Jordan?

MBS wants puppet states, not diplomatic allies.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

OctaMurk
Jun 21, 2013
Yall dont get it. We're a bunch of idiots playing checkers while Muhammad bin Salman is playing Hearts of Iron 4: Millenium Dawn.