Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

blarzgh
Apr 14, 2009

SNITCHIN' RANDY
Grimey Drawer

maskenfreiheit posted:

there are a lot of really problematic gbs posters

YOU RANG?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Brother Entropy
Dec 27, 2009

maskenfreiheit posted:

if only gbs could treat women like it treats dogs

i'm kinkshaming this post

blarzgh
Apr 14, 2009

SNITCHIN' RANDY
Grimey Drawer

PetraCore posted:

Pick if a person's penis is so crusty and scarred that it causes blinding pain upon penetration he should not be putting his penis into anyone's vagina or anus. Maybe mouth also???

If they actually had a good relationship and his wife wanted to work things out they could try other sex acts but that's not what's happening lol.

I just... why did he just go along with penetrative sex for all those years... why didn't he offer anything else??? 'Oh well my wife is bleeding again thrust thrust thrust'.

When God makes your dick a Door Knob, he opens a Window.

maskenfreiheit
Dec 30, 2004

blarzgh posted:

YOU RANG?

i mean as a lawyer you're an agent of fascism and an enemy of all free people

but ive never seen you say anything specifically anti-women

maskenfreiheit
Dec 30, 2004
a dog is treated poorly by a man : gbs says murder that man

a woman is treated poorly by a man: we don't know all the facts

Brother Entropy
Dec 27, 2009

maskenfreiheit posted:

where does the 'man bites dog' adage play into this

Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Dec 22, 2005

GET LOSE, YOU CAN'T COMPARE WITH MY POWERS
man i bet there's some wild stories in there but justnomil is such trash, like I think I've found the worst thread title ever made:
JNMILITW: The baby name and hopefully I stopped a BEC MIL from evolving into a full blown JNMIL.

ArbitraryC
Jan 28, 2009
Pick a number, any number
Pillbug
they do love their acronyms.

Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Dec 22, 2005

GET LOSE, YOU CAN'T COMPARE WITH MY POWERS
remember folks - a BEC MIL in the hand is worth two JNMILs in the bush (ITW)

monkeytennis
Apr 26, 2007

Toilet Rascal

Bored posted:

I don’t understand how some guys can even keep it up when it’s obvious the girl isn’t into it.

You’d be surprised how easy it is actually

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

monkeytennis posted:

You’d be surprised how easy it is actually

:[

maskenfreiheit
Dec 30, 2004
cats have barbed penii maybe op is loving a shaved cat she mistook for a person

Randler
Jan 3, 2013

ACER ET VEHEMENS BONAVIS

Three Olives posted:

GF is being a bit of a bitch about it but for a statement piece you are supposed to wear every day of your life $1,300 is loving cheap.

Do people in America keep wearing their engagement rings after they have married?

Regardless, dude should run and learn to treat "Accepts under the condition that" as a No instad of a Yes. :colbert:

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

maskenfreiheit posted:

My friend made up a little song and it has a bit that goes “if my cat were a dude we’d get married in paradise / if my cat were a dude we’d make love” and she sings it directly to her cat.

Captain Candiru
Nov 9, 2006

These hips don't lye
Your "friend" in the mirror.

OWNED

Bored
Jul 26, 2007

Dude, ix-nay on the oice-vay.

maskenfreiheit posted:

Then she should neuter him. Cats who are neutered lose their barbs.

Captain Candiru
Nov 9, 2006

These hips don't lye
Shaved cat would also explain the skin condition.

Ugly In The Morning
Jul 1, 2010
Pillbug

Mocking Bird posted:

I wonder if putting a condom on would help

She does say the head is as thick as her wrist though :gay:

I’m pretty sure his Doomguy of a penis would RIP AND TEAR through any condom. Maybe a little space marine armor suit would take the edge off?

Drunk Nerds
Jan 25, 2011

Just close your eyes
Fun Shoe

maskenfreiheit posted:

also i tried to pull the definition of condescending online and it's an infinite loop:

condescending [kon-duh-sen-ding]: showing or implying a usually patronizing descent from dignity or superiority:

patronizing [pey-truh-nahy-zing, pa-] : displaying or indicative of an offensively condescending manner

:shrug:

Heh. You know the OXford English dictionary now includes a definition for "literally" of "figuratively" because people have misused it for so long it is considern common vernacular

pidan
Nov 6, 2012

Ugly In The Morning posted:

I’m pretty sure his Doomguy of a penis would RIP AND TEAR through any condom. Maybe a little space marine armor suit would take the edge off?

They do make extra thick condoms, I imagine for this exact situation, because I don't know who else might want them.

flick my Mr. Bean
Nov 18, 2014

Smirking_Serpent posted:

Is it weird for me (15F) to be friends with him (22M) because of our age difference?

There's a guy who lives a few neighborhoods down from me and is the sweetest guy ever. He always cuts my mom's grass for her, he lets me and my brother swim in the pool in "his" (he lives with his older brother) backyard, picks me up and drops me off to school and takes me places. Everyone thinks this is weird and I don't see why it is. He's never made a move on me or said anything inappropriate. Plus, he has a girlfriend his own age that I am also friendly with. He also has friends his own age so no, he isn't some loser who can only make friends with teenagers and I know because he has a lot of parties but he doesn't allow me to go because it's nothing but adults and alcohol. I consider him to be one of my best friends and he says the same about me. I'm just tired of people who come in contact with us making him out to be a predator or viewing me as "fast-tailed."

For those wondering how we met, we met when he offered me a ride to school one morning on his way to work and I accepted. (Not a smart move. I know. But it was cold and I hate walking and I'm still alive lol)

TL;DR I'm friends with a guy who lives a few neighborhoods down, he's really sweet, helps out a lot, never has been inappropriate towards me, people look at our friendship weird

I expect fifteen year olds to be idiots but on the off chance this guy is just genuinely nice and thinks he's helping a family out by being a big brother figure or something, he's still dumb as gently caress for putting himself in a situation where any reasonable person would be, at the very least, suspicious that he's a predator.

The Ferret King
Nov 23, 2003

cluck cluck

pidan posted:

They do make extra thick condoms, I imagine for this exact situation, because I don't know who else might want them.

They need to rethink sex as a purely PiV affair.

Anne Whateley
Feb 11, 2007
:unsmith: i like nice words

Randler posted:

Do people in America keep wearing their engagement rings after they have married?
Yes??? Where are you from and what do people do there?

pidan
Nov 6, 2012

The Ferret King posted:

It sounds like they need to rethink sex as involving any PiV or PiAnywhere at all, and I can see how that would be hard to accept. They should put up a kickstarter for a penis reduction surgery, so he'll have better luck in his next relationship after they break up for the large number of non-penis-related problems they also have.

maskenfreiheit
Dec 30, 2004

Drunk Nerds posted:

Heh. You know the OXford English dictionary now includes a definition for "literally" of "figuratively" because people have misused it for so long it is considern common vernacular

have you never taken a single linguistics class? Lmfao language is ever evolving ever freshmen know that oh lord *snort*

maskenfreiheit
Dec 30, 2004

pidan posted:

Maybe guys who cum to fast? I read about in... uh... the savage lovecast.

Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

Pick posted:

My friend made up a little song and it has a bit that goes “if my cat were a dude we’d get married in paradise / if my cat were a dude we’d make love” and she sings it directly to her cat.

Your friends with Jessicka Addams?!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r6-ZccfRrIo

maskenfreiheit
Dec 30, 2004

Mmmm goth girl

Mameluke
Aug 2, 2013

by Fluffdaddy

maskenfreiheit posted:

???? this thread celebrates delivering punishing kicks to dogs

The Lone Badger
Sep 24, 2007

Mameluke posted:

Punching dogs. Not kicking.

Bored
Jul 26, 2007

Dude, ix-nay on the oice-vay.

pidan posted:

Female condoms might actually work well for this situation. They are huge and thicker, iirc.

maskenfreiheit
Dec 30, 2004

Mameluke posted:

Mameluke posted:

I thought ppl flipped over a dog abuse post?

Don’t hit dogs unless they’re attacking you

Mameluke
Aug 2, 2013

by Fluffdaddy

The Lone Badger posted:

Punching dogs. Not kicking.

Forgive me.

ABPD, always be punching dogs

Clark Nova
Jul 18, 2004

The Ferret King posted:

They tried oral but his excavator of a dong ripped the fillings out of her molars.

christmas boots
Oct 15, 2012

To these sing-alongs 🎤of siren 🧜🏻‍♀️songs
To oohs😮 to ahhs😱 to 👏big👏applause👏
With all of my 😡anger I scream🤬 and shout📢
🇺🇸America🦅, I love you 🥰but you're freaking 💦me 😳out
Biscuit Hider

maskenfreiheit posted:

I thought ppl flipped over a dog abuse post?

Don’t hit dogs unless they’re attacking you

Dogs are microaggressions.

Scathach
Apr 4, 2011

You know that thing where you sleep on your arm funny and when you wake up it's all numb? Yeah that's my whole world right now.

fruit on the bottom posted:

Small dogs are microaggressions.

Scathach fucked around with this message at 23:43 on Dec 31, 2017

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
Jack Off Jill does some great music

maskenfreiheit
Dec 30, 2004
i lived in cali for a summer and the neighbor had these yappy dogs (chiwawas)

they would go off leash and chase me up the driveway trying to bite me as i ran from my car to my airbnb

so one day im like gently caress this and go back into the stance of an nfl kicker and yell "if that dog bites me im punting it" and the loving neighbor CALLS THE DOGS BACk. she could control them the whole time (black mirror music plays)

she then comes over and screams that she hates airbnb and its illegal and she'll have me evicted for threatening her precious (yes she said precious).

so i told her rentals over 30 days are expressly legal, i'm here for the summer, that's she's tresspassing and she better leave before i remove her YOSPOS BITCH

ok didn't say the last part but did film her in my yard freaking out and me telling her about the 30 day rule, lol enjoy the panopticon you boomer gently caress

Doc Hawkins
Jun 15, 2010

Dashing? But I'm not even moving!

lol if u wouldn't put any dog that disrespected you through the uprights

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
You can punch dogs because dogs are men. No punching cats (ladies).