Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Cough Drop The Beat
Jan 22, 2012

by Lowtax

Absurd Alhazred posted:

My dad [almost 50] is dating someone [19 F] younger than me [21 F].

:munch:

This girl's 21 years old. Why is she living with her stupid rear end dad? Start renting a place with a friend and pull in your poor younger sister ASAP. There is absolutely zero reason why she has to stick around. The father you grew up with no longer exists and he isn't coming back. As sad as it is, it's time to move on and never look back because your dad certainly did.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

christmas boots
Oct 15, 2012

To these sing-alongs 🎤of siren 🧜🏻‍♀️songs
To oohs😮 to ahhs😱 to 👏big👏applause👏
With all of my 😡anger I scream🤬 and shout📢
🇺🇸America🦅, I love you 🥰but you're freaking 💦me 😳out
Biscuit Hider

Darkrenown posted:

She should murder pee-man, but at least it doesn't seem to be as bad as the previous shower-peeing-on-wife story where the dude was sneaking some pee onto her when she wasn't looking and denying it.

Pisslighting

Leon Einstein
Feb 6, 2012
I must win every thread in GBS. I don't care how much banal semantic quibbling and shitty posts it takes.

Anne Whateley posted:

Children may like pissing off their teachers and parents by rolling their eyes, okay sure.

We are talking about an adult man pissing on an adult woman begging him to stop. How did he lose 30 years of age?
Eh, she peed on him first and laughed when he first did it. The guy is just stupid and doesn't realize how seriously she's taking it; he's not malicious.

Leon Einstein fucked around with this message at 03:11 on Jan 2, 2018

Anne Whateley
Feb 11, 2007
:unsmith: i like nice words

Dienes posted:

What on earth makes you think that enjoying getting a reaction out of someone is unique to children?
Children enjoy irritating their caretakers because they have zero control, zero say in being there, and a lot of anger and other feelings they don't know how to deal with due to being children. By the time you're 33 and not in a child/caretaker relationship, none of those apply.

Dienes posted:

He probably thinks she's not even serious since she went from laughing about it (and peeing on him just fine) to a big dramatic shriek like a cartoon housewife seeing a mouse.
She didn't pee on him and she didn't shriek, those are both things you just made up.

Here's what she's tried and he's ignored:
- laughing and saying no
- telling him no seriously
- yelling no

What magic tone of voice is required before her "no" actually means no?

Leon Einstein
Feb 6, 2012
I must win every thread in GBS. I don't care how much banal semantic quibbling and shitty posts it takes.

Anne Whateley posted:

Here's what she's tried and he's ignored:
- laughing and saying no
- telling him no seriously
- yelling no

What magic tone of voice is required before her "no" actually means no?
I'd say he should've stopped after the second pee.

Barudak
May 7, 2007

The one where her words are backed by nuclear weapons

Apprentice Dick
Dec 1, 2009
Just stop showering with him, this isn’t difficult.

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

Barudak posted:

does kim jong un just want foreign leaders to stop pissing on him?

not gonna happen.

13Pandora13
Nov 5, 2008

I've got tiiits that swingle dangle dingle

Barudak posted:

She should escalate by pissing on his pillow while he sleeps

ArbitraryC
Jan 28, 2009
Pick a number, any number
Pillbug

Anne Whateley posted:

That one sounds so accurately negative about himself that I suspect the wife wrote that to get vindication for what a trash guy he is (he is).

it kind of sounds to me like they both start fights over petty poo poo constantly and he's always the one apologizing afterwards to keep the peace so he's just internalized it all.

Really the only egregiously bad thing I saw was the walk home, considering they uber'ed around all night I'm not sure why it didn't come up there too tho.

Absurd Alhazred
Mar 27, 2010

by Athanatos

Cough Drop The Beat posted:

This girl's 21 years old. Why is she living with her stupid rear end dad? Start renting a place with a friend and pull in your poor younger sister ASAP. There is absolutely zero reason why she has to stick around. The father you grew up with no longer exists and he isn't coming back. As sad as it is, it's time to move on and never look back because your dad certainly did.

She's in med school so I'm guessing saving on rent.

Comfy Fleece Sweater
Apr 2, 2013

You see, but you do not observe.

Apprentice Dick posted:

Just stop showering

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
Pee isn't funny. It's gross.

Scrotum Modem
Sep 12, 2014

pee brings back your youth. bathe in the pee pee

Leon Einstein
Feb 6, 2012

Pick posted:

Pee isn't funny. It's gross.
You've got the biggest stick up your rear end about everything. Thank god no man would ever inseminate you, as you'd probably freak out at a baby peeing on you.

Cough Drop The Beat
Jan 22, 2012

by Lowtax

Absurd Alhazred posted:

She's in med school so I'm guessing saving on rent.

Pretty sure getting an apartment is worth not living with her dumbass excuse for a dad and his 19 year old gold digger girlfriend.

Absurd Alhazred
Mar 27, 2010

by Athanatos

Cough Drop The Beat posted:

Pretty sure getting an apartment is worth not living with her dumbass excuse for a dad and his 19 year old gold digger girlfriend.

I don't know her life. :shrug:

Hello Ketene
Dec 30, 2011

Me [28F] with my BF [31M] of 5mo doesn't use the bathroom...

quote:

I feel weird posting this, but I need an outside perspective on this matter.

My boyfriend and I have been together for 5 months and he's probably the nicest guy I've ever been with. I've dealt with a string of abusive men, and to finally meet a guy who legitimately respects me and holds my opinions in high regard is refreshing to say the very least. He's a smart and talented man, very crafty and handy, and works a job that makes a better-than-average salary. However, things took a strange turn about a month ago.

I was over at his apartment and saw a 2liter bottle of what looked like urine stowed away near his desk. He told me that it was apple juice and looked very intent on changing the subject. He excused himself to the bathroom, and so I uncapped the bottle and sniffed it- it was definitely NOT apple juice. I told him what I'd done and he became (reasonably) upset that I hadn't left it alone, and assured me that it was just for "some dumb prank" he was going to pull on a friend. I dropped the subject and left him alone about it.

A few days later, I was using the bathroom at his place and saw a large package of Depends in his bathroom cabinet. His parents are no longer alive, and he's never made any mention of caring for an elderly person, so I don't know what to think about it.

About a week later, things started getting weirder. I found another bottle of urine- a different bottle (different color cap), and went to question him about it. I confronted him while he was in the kitchen, and found him peeing in the sink. Immediately, he was startled, tried to tuck his penis into his boxers and act like nothing had happened, but it was pretty obvious from how he was acting, not to mention a large urine stain on the front of his boxer shorts. I asked him what he was doing, and he reacted very defensively, telling me it was time to go home, that he suddenly had an appointment he needed to get to, and just trying to get me out of his place. Naturally, I left.

I wasn't using the bathroom, the toilet was completely open for use, and he still elected to pee in the sink, making me even more confused and wary about the whole situation.

I don't know what to do, guys. I like this guy- I'm pretty sure that I'm not too far from saying that I love this guy. When we first started out, I felt like a bird with an injured wing and he was nurturing me back to health (cliche, I know, but it's seriously how I felt). He makes me happy, he has a stable lifestyle and we're compatible on so many levels it's crazy... but I'm just not into pee. I don't have an aversion to urine, but I'm not comfortable with his hygienic habits and I'm actually a little worried he'll urinate in my own sinks if he were to visit my apartment.

Am I crazy? Am I immature for thinking this? Every time I think of him, I can't help but jump back to him leaning his pelvis over the sink, peeing into it like it was no big deal, or the idea that he might be wearing adult diapers beneath his clothes when we're together. I don't want to be a bully, but it's such a major turn-off for me that I can see this causing very real, very serious issues in our relationship. Any and all help, or suggestions with how to deal with this would be vastly appreciated.

tl;dr: My boyfriend pees in the sink and bottles instead of the toilet, and owns adult diapers.

EDIT: I REALLY didn't expect this to get so much attention. While I realize this is an out-of-the-ordinary situation, I suppose I wasn't quite ready for this much feedback. Thank you all for your comments and input. Most of you have been very helpful and have come at me with a spectrum of different ways to approach this issue sensitively. I'm going to speak to him about his aversion to urinating in the toilet.

Additionally, some people have been asking if he also stores his feces in such a manner- I'm not aware. I haven't seen any, feces in any kind of containers, bottles, etc, and I haven't really be looking for it. Last time I'd spent time with him, I wasn't ready to learn anything more about his hygienic habits, so I decided to actively avoid looking for answers beyond what was already in front of me.

I'm planning on posting an update to this. Thank you all, and wish me luck. :)

EDIT 2: I spoke with him BRIEFLY over the phone. I took the helpful advice of some of you and told him in very gentle, very non-judgmental terms, that I wanted to speak to him about his "bathroom habits." I explained to him that I wasn't going to judge him, and that I wanted to talk to him just to get some answers. He was reluctant, but agreed to talk to me "later." Rest assured, this will not be the kind of "later" that just gos away. I'm going to be asking him about this as soon as I see him next.

There are a lot of redditors here essentially telling me to just leave him, and that 5 months isn't that big of a deal. While I understand that I have my own issues to work through, and that 5 months "isn't that big a deal", he is still a person I care deeply about. I would do this for any of my friends, and quite frankly, I couldn't think of just up and leaving without at least trying to learn WHY he behaves this way, and at least trying to help him through it. I'm glad that everyone here is so confident in my ability to find a decent man who doesn't have this problem, but everyone has issues. I was lucky enough to find a guy who not only makes me happy, but shares a huge number of my world views, philosophies and beliefs. To just throw that away without even giving it a CHANCE seems so cold.

Looking forward to giving some sort of update, but I don't think I'm any longer looking for advice on the matter. Thank you all your responses, please wish me luck in resolving this.

[UPDATE] Me [28F] with my BF [31M] of 5mo doesn't use the bathroom...

quote:

Edit: Thank you all for the responses already! I'm sorry I didn't mention earlier in my post- therapy is DEFINITELY my solution to it, and he's acknowledged that he's going to need it, but right now it's the process of working up to that point. I was told I'm the first person he's ever told in his adult life (let alone the only girlfriend he's ever told) and so suddenly opening up to this with someone unfamiliar is a pretty overwhelming option. Please understand, we are going to have this addressed professionally, but it's not going to happen overnight. And for the people who are arguing that this is gross, or demeaning... have you never gone out of your way for a friend? Yes, this is a very intimate form of support, but I would do this for any one of my friends willing to confide in me with something so personal and so traumatizing.

Link to the original

Wow. I never expected my original thread to gain so much traction, and quite honestly, it was a little daunting. I'm sorry this update has taken me so much time to get out to you, but please understand that this was a delicate situation and I had a sizable load on my plate even before all of this.

I tried (twice) in vain to speak with him about his problem, and the first time he outright denied it, the second time he told me that he didn't want to talk about it, and then shut down. This wasn't embarrassing fetish-level sidestepping, there was something major going on. On the third try, I thought I was going to lose my mind and I was honestly ready to offer up trying some urine-based fetish of his if he would explain what his problem was. Thankfully, we got to the answer before I had to offer, so hooray silver lining!

User /u/dee_lio actually made a scary-accurate prediction. He was repeatedly molested and raped while on a toilet as a child. According to him, his uncle would make excuses to get him alone in the bathroom with him, position him on the toilet in whatever way was convenient for the offending deed, and that left a lasting impression. I honestly don't want to talk any more directly about that because it's sickening to even think about and makes me want to cry, thinking that someone would harm a child like that.

From there on, he was an open book with me. He refused to use toilets (instead using sinks and other plumbing fixtures), and used bottles if he was certain he could throw them away. He admitted that he also does this with his feces, but that whatever he uses, he immediately discards and doesn't let it linger around smelling up the house. I asked him how he could've gone his entire life like this, and he explained that growing up, his house was in the middle of the boondocks, so pooping in the woods, or into a river and washing up wasn't too out of the ordinary.

Now, it's been closer to 6 months with him. I never considered myself the supportive type (I'm honestly sort of used to leaning on others), but when he begged me to stay with him while he tried using the toilet, I jumped at the chance and hoped I could make a difference. He sat down to pee, started sobbing, and I held him for a good ten minutes before he finally got anything out. He peed, he cried, I cried, we hugged, he flushed, life was good. I don't know how long I'm going to need to help him while he's actually on the toilet, but we have the firm boundary that I'm not going to be wiping him, or anything.

It's going to take a lot of work, I'm certain, but I don't plan on turning my back on someone so special to me, who needs my help where I can actually give it.

Now, where to go from here? Obviously, the bathroom is going to be a long and gradual process, but I don't know how to deal with his uncle. He told me that he never admitted this to anyone but a small handful of people and a few anonymous confession sites. He doesn't keep in contact with his uncle, but the uncle IS Facebook friends with him and IS still involved with his family.

I guess my big concern is dividing my time between these issues? We both work, but we make a considerable amount of time for one another. I'm trying to figure out if it's my place to confront his uncle, or to be there for him, or to focus on his hygiene issues and try to prioritize a healthy recovery and bathroom habits first...

So, it's stressful, but I'm so glad that I didn't just walk away from him. I'm so glad he opened up to me the way he did and that he's allowed me to help him through this deeply personal issue. Thank you for your advice (the ones who suggested something beyond "run and hide"). I'm hoping that I can provide a positive update with some resolution regarding the uncle situation.

tl;dr: Boyfriend doesn't use toilets, shocked to learn he was abused and molested by his uncle on a toilet throughout his childhood. Currently helping him re-learn to use/be comfortable on toilets to do his business. Not wiping his butt. :)

[FINAL UPDATE] Me [28F] with my BF [31M] of 5mo doesn't use the bathroom...

quote:

Hey, /r/relationships. I thought after the big response my last thread got, I could at least give you guys an update on the situation.

Unfortunately, we broke up. (Boo!)

Good news; we left on amiable terms.

Over the course of a month, we made some pretty amazing progress together, but the most noteworthy was helping him accept that he needed therapy, and helping him find a therapist that genuinely made him feel comfortable.

Obviously, he still has anxiety when it comes to going to the bathroom, but he no longer needs anyone's immediate help when he does his business (although I made it a point to give him positive reassurance whenever he told me he was going.)

I made some positive changes in my own life! Hooray! I got offered a job out-of-state that I'd had my eye on for months, I became certified and licensed in my field of work, and more importantly, my self esteem's been in a really good, healthy level that I haven't seen almost a decade.

However, we did break up. He acknowledged that he needed a lot of my time, which had never been an issue prior to being offered this out-of-state job. However, he already has stable employment and doesn't have the option of relocating. We talked it over at length, but we came to the conclusion that it would be better to have a clean and honest break now than risk physical distance turn into emotional distance. It wasn't an easy decision, but neither of us want the other to feel tied down for months at a time, and since I'm going to be working much more, I know I couldn't provide him the same level of attention I used to, nor could he do the same for me.

I'm entering a new part of my life, r/relationships, and for the first time, I'm more excited than nervous. I feel like a person, and I've got a great friend helping me ease into it. It all feels really bittersweet, but I wish him the best with not only his therapy, but all facets of his life. I care for him deeply, and I know he cares for me, so it wasn't an easy decision, but I'm confident I made it right.

Thank you, to those who advised me to do more than just leave. I figured I owed you an update, if nothing else.

tl;dr: Boyfriend and I broke up, staying close friends. He's working on his issues with a professional and I was offered a good-paying job in another state.

Absurd Alhazred
Mar 27, 2010

by Athanatos

Esoteric Scientist posted:

Me [28F] with my BF [31M] of 5mo doesn't use the bathroom...

[UPDATE] Me [28F] with my BF [31M] of 5mo doesn't use the bathroom...

[FINAL UPDATE] Me [28F] with my BF [31M] of 5mo doesn't use the bathroom...

That's kind of heartwarming actually. :gbsmith:

empty sea
Jul 17, 2011

gonna saddle my seahorse and float out to the sunset
I don't understand these women. If my bf started pissing on me and didn't stop even I told him to, I'd smack him in the balls.

Oh no, I'm being peed on, what can I dooo?

Sand Dan
May 15, 2017

welcum 2 our
sick cyberpunk h e l l
I'm seeing this real wonderful guy. I have a question though: How many pissjugs can a person have under their computer desk before it becomes a dealbreaker?

Panfilo
Aug 27, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 3 days!

empty sea posted:

I don't understand these women. If my bf started pissing on me and didn't stop even I told him to, I'd smack him in the balls.

Oh no, I'm being peed on, what can I dooo?

Their sense of boundaries get broken down at a young age. First it is being shamed for not kissing a relative hello. Then it is being humiliated for wearing an outfit a little too appropriate. Later their self worth and decision making gets constantly called to task, to the point that they will second guess saying anything in spite of it being absolutely heinous.

Parents tend to have a bad track record of minimizing and infantilizing daughters, and it leads to poo poo like this.

Panfilo
Aug 27, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 3 days!

Sand Dan posted:

I'm seeing this real wonderful guy. I have a question though: How many pissjugs can a person have under their computer desk before it becomes a dealbreaker?

Please first specify if the quantity is in dozens of litres or imperial gallons.

Leon Einstein
Feb 6, 2012
She said in the comments he stopped when she asked. He just did it again.

La Brea Carpet
Nov 22, 2007

I have no mouth and I must post
Feel like I'll never be fat enough for my boyfriend. (26F/25M)

quote:

I met my boyfriend Alex a year and a half ago at a bar in our city. We hit it off immediately and became pretty much inseparable after that. The next 4 months were heaven. I couldn't have asked for a more attentive boyfriend. Alex treated me so well, especially when it came to food. He was always surprising me with my favorite treats and taking me out to my favorite restaurants. I was so happy that I didn't pay enough attention to my expanding waistline, and by the end of our first 4 months together, I had put on about 25 pounds up from 135 at the beginning. It's not really surprising given that I was eating more and going to the gym a lot less.

After I outgrew my last pair of "fat" jeans, I told Alex that I had gotten too fat and needed to lose the weight I had put on. He tried to discourage me from doing that, telling me that I looked fine, but I didn't feel fine. I started watching my portions more and exercising more often, and in two months time I'd lost ten pounds.

During the time that I was losing weight, Alex became really withdrawn. He was very mopey and short with me, but he refused to admit anything was wrong. We finally had it out one day and he admitted that he was upset because I was losing weight. He went on to confess that he had a fat fetish and was turned on by seeing me put on weight. We talked some more, and I eventually asked him if he wanted me to gain weight again. He admitted that he did and told me that every pound made me more attractive to him.

We talked some more about it, and he eventually convinced me to put back on the ten pounds I'd lost. I did, but when I reached that goal, he asked me to put on 20 more. I didn't really want to gain more, but he told me it would make him go crazy for me, so I agreed to do it.

Once I agreed, he started encouraging me to eat more and more at each meal, and I started developing a lot of bad habits as a result. I was eating past the point of being full, so over time it started taking more for me to feel full. Also, since I was trying to gain weight for Alex, I was snacking when I wasn't hungry, so it became normal for me to graze throughout the day, and even wake up multiple times during the night to eat. Food also became a part of our sex life. Between all of this I was eating a ridiculous amount of food, but it wasn't enough for Alex. He was always wanting me to eat more, and always giving me the most fattening sweets.

It didn't take me long to put on those 20 pounds and then some. At 180 I felt and looked big, but Alex made me feel good about my size. He didn't ask me to gain more, but he didn't have to at that point. Pretty much everything continued the same way because of my bad habits around food. I kept eating and eating as I had been, and I kept putting on weight.

I know it sounds dumb, but he's made me feel so sexy during the last 10 months that I didn't pay much attention to my ballooning size until now. I am probably obese. I weigh over 250, and I hate how I feel. I sweat so much now, even with the weather getting cold. I try to hide it, but there's nothing I can do. Next summer is going to be hell. I also hate how out of breath I get doing easy things like going up a flight of stairs or having to sprint to catch my bus. After I get home from work I'm usually so exhausted that I just collapse for the rest of the night, so I spend a ridiculous amount of time now just sprawled out on the bed eating.

The weight also has made exercising almost impossible. I hate the way my whole body jiggles, especially my belly and thighs. It's so embarrassing when I'm in public, and uncomfortable. My thighs are so big they constantly chafe and make a slapping sound when I walk if I'm not wearing pants. I also can't do much without my joints hurting. I hate the clothing styles that I have to wear now too. I have to either wear shapeless sacks or try to squeeze myself into something nicer but smaller, and then have my belly spilling out over the waistband after I've fought to get it buttoned, or sleeves feel too tight because of how flabby my upper arms have become.

I'm really trying to lose weight, but Alex isn't helping. He constantly tempts me with food or offers to do favors for me if I skip going to the gym. I've been trying to lose weight for the last 3 weeks, but so far I've actually just gained 5 more pounds. I got upset and confronted him about this, and he told me that I should "embrace my curves" (I don't consider my fat to be curves) and just enjoy food and let him take care of me. I said if I did that I would keep gaining, and he saw no problem with that. In fact, he told me he'd love to see me gain more! Unbelievable.

I love Alex, but I don't want to keep putting on weight. I've clearly said this, and he always tells me that he loves me at any weight. But that's not what it seems like. He's not getting the message that I don't want to be this weight, let alone even bigger. How can I make him understand?

Also whenever we have sex now he always focuses on the fattest parts of my body, the parts I'm the most embarrassed about, rubbing and squeezing them. I don't want to be aware of just how enormous my belly is, or how many rolls of fat have developed on my back. But he constantly fixates on them, and I don't understand why!

What kind of a fetish is this? Is this a normal thing for guys? It makes no sense, how can a man be attracted to seeing a woman just get fatter and fatter?

TL;DR My boyfriend has a fat fetish. I gained weight for him, but now I'm obese and want to lose it. He's not helping, and is in fact just making it harder for me to lose weight.

Khorne
May 1, 2002

La Brea Carpet posted:

You ruined your life and it will take multiple years to fix it.

start by ditching him

PetraCore
Jul 20, 2017

👁️🔥👁️👁️👁️BE NOT👄AFRAID👁️👁️👁️🔥👁️

La Brea Carpet posted:

:stare:

Preferring thicker women is one thing, but actively requiring your partner put on weight to get overweight and then obese is never gonna be okay. Like okay I know there's a lot of weird-rear end inflation art out there but actually playing that out in a relationship seems like a control move more than a fetish move, even if it's also a fetish move. Like 'if she's fat she can't leave' or something?

Mameluke
Aug 2, 2013

by Fluffdaddy
LEAVE NOW ALEX IS KILLING YOU SLOWLY FOR HIS FETISH

Absurd Alhazred
Mar 27, 2010

by Athanatos

Mameluke posted:

LEAVE NOW ALEX IS KILLING YOU SLOWLY FOR HIS FETISH

Feeding you softly for his kicks.. pushing your waistline too far...

Trauma Dog 3000
Aug 30, 2017

by SA Support Robot

PetraCore posted:

:stare:

Preferring thicker women is one thing, but actively requiring your partner put on weight to get overweight and then obese is never gonna be okay. Like okay I know there's a lot of weird-rear end inflation art out there but actually playing that out in a relationship seems like a control move more than a fetish move, even if it's also a fetish move. Like 'if she's fat she can't leave' or something?

please do not criticize my fetish for watching women be destroyed by their addiction to heroin

Saeku
Sep 22, 2010
Evocative descriptions of fat? Unalloyed positivity towards gross, creepy BF?

Alex wrote this post. One-handed.

Absurd Alhazred
Mar 27, 2010

by Athanatos

Saeku posted:

Evocative descriptions of fat? Unalloyed positivity towards gross, creepy BF?

Alex wrote this post. One-handed.

Alex?! Who the gently caress is Alex?

christmas boots
Oct 15, 2012

Biscuit Hider

Absurd Alhazred posted:

Alex?! Who the gently caress is Alex?

The name... of the boyfriend... from the post... listed multiple times...?

Edit: 9.

Absurd Alhazred
Mar 27, 2010

by Athanatos

fruit on the bottom posted:

The name... of the boyfriend... from the post... listed multiple times...?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CsrfovOPcjk&t=51s

christmas boots
Oct 15, 2012

Biscuit Hider
Listen you, my pop-culture frame of references begins at 1996 and ends precisely at 3:59 PM EST on March 24, 2005.

Ponies Ist Krieg
Dec 10, 2017

Feeders are lowkey and therefore creepier then the dudes who are into nullification. Someone who's a feeder just has to pretend to like bbws and they can destroy someone else's life for their fetish pretty easily.

flick my Mr. Bean
Nov 18, 2014

Reminds me of that episode of My 600 lb Life where the husband didn't want his wife to lose weight and kept eating fast food in front of her and buying junk food so she'd eat it.

Trauma Dog 3000
Aug 30, 2017

by SA Support Robot
my healthy fetish is infecting women with flesh-eating bacteria

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

flick my Mr. Bean posted:

Reminds me of that episode of My 600 lb Life where the husband didn't want his wife to lose weight and kept eating fast food in front of her and buying junk food so she'd eat it.

There have been a number of cases of "proud" feeders realizing they just had super insecure husbands who liked that they couldn't move, even if it meant they'd loving die.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Trauma Dog 3000
Aug 30, 2017

by SA Support Robot

Pick posted:

There have been a number of cases of "proud" feeders realizing they just had super insecure husbands who liked that they couldn't move, even if it meant they'd loving die.

I am a proud wife murderer