Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
cr0y
Mar 24, 2005

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/948355557022420992

Edit: damnit beaten

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Willo567
Feb 5, 2015

Cheating helped me fail the test and stay on the show.

Ravenfood posted:

No, this is it. We're all going to die tomorrow, just like last time you asked this, and the time before that, and the time before that, etc etc

Please seek therapy for your oddly specific anxiety disorder.

I will once this poo poo is over

Dr Kool-AIDS
Mar 26, 2004

Willo567 posted:

I don't remember seeing any therapists in Fallout.

Weird BIAS
Jul 5, 2007

so... guess that's it, huh? just... don't say i didn't warn you.
https://twitter.com/clayzulah/status/819331554015068165

Jaxyon
Mar 7, 2016
I’m just saying I would like to see a man beat a woman in a cage. Just to be sure.

Spangly A posted:

how on earth do you elect presidents with obvious dementia *twice*

Um we are really loving sexist.

quote:

nazis in blue do nazi things, is mass punishment viewed as poorly by American courts as it was by the Nuremberg trials?

Also racist.

Hope this helps!

Blitz of 404 Error
Sep 19, 2007

Joe Biden is a top 15 president
What's everyone gonna name their radscorpion?

Ague Proof
Jun 5, 2014

they told me
I was everything
The real Doomsday Clock is the one Trump can't draw.

paternity suitor
Aug 2, 2016

Nuh' Uh', my button works! - says a loving baby throwing a fit on the playground. Or the president. Either loving one, because you know, this is reality.

Sir Lemming
Jan 27, 2009

It's a piece of JUNK!
Trump Thread II: It's 5:00 o'clock somewhere

ded redd
Aug 1, 2010

Willo567 posted:

The ride never ends. The ride never ends.

TheNewt
Dec 24, 2017

by FactsAreUseless
My Internet isn't working properly and all these posts have me Paranoid as gently caress.

substitute
Aug 30, 2003

you for my mum
Trump Thread III: my Button works!

Jaxyon
Mar 7, 2016
I’m just saying I would like to see a man beat a woman in a cage. Just to be sure.

Ague Proof posted:

Hieronymous Alloy
Jan 30, 2009

Why! Why!! Why must you refuse to accept that Dr. Hieronymous Alloy's Genetically Enhanced Cream Corn Is Superior to the Leading Brand on the Market!?!

Morbid Hound

Ague Proof posted:

ok, yeah, actually, new thread title right here

Ague Proof
Jun 5, 2014

they told me
I was everything

Spangly A posted:

how on earth do you elect presidents with obvious dementia *twice*

This was a pretty good Mondale burn. No wonder he won Minnesota.

Bottom Liner
Feb 15, 2006

a specific vein of lasagna

Nah gently caress normalizing this behavior.

Lote
Aug 5, 2001

Place your bets

Ten past eleven

Mustached Demon
Nov 12, 2016

So uh does anyone wanna buy ad time on Fox about the virtues of raw milk?

Dr Kool-AIDS
Mar 26, 2004

Bottom Liner posted:

Wow yeah that's a stupid loving tweet. Especially since foreign policy is the one thing the president has near total control over. Congressional Republicans have an evil agenda they're willfully enacting, but it can be reversed a lot easier (if not necessarily for everyone harmed) a lot easier than some of the worst poo poo Trump can get up to.

Edit: I guess it meant around the world too? We've killed a lot more civilians in Trump's first year than we did in the years preceding it, so that points to Trump being worse than his immediate predecessor at least too.

CuddleCryptid
Jan 11, 2013

Things could be going better

Even with such a douche in charge of our nukes, there are a lot of things to be worried about more than nuclear war. After all, nukes are nukes. If they start flying there isn't going to be anyone around to miss you because we will all be loving dead. At least when it comes to other issues there are chances of changing the outcome.

empty whippet box
Jun 9, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

tecnocrat posted:

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/948355557022420992

Sweet loving Christ. It's a real time, geo-politcal Dick waving contest.

:aaa: what the actual gently caress, REALLY?

BirdOfPlay
Feb 19, 2012

THUNDERDOME LOSER

Sir Lemming posted:

Trump Thread II: It's zero minutes to midnight somewhere

ftfy

Potato Salad
Oct 23, 2014

nobody cares

Madkal posted:

Is your president.....okay? Like are we sure he isn't in the middle of some kind of mental episode of some kind?

I think someone explained to him the case against his campaign.

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

So there was a time when candidates had command of relevant facts and figures and could spin them extemporaneously at each other.

It's like looking through the glass at some wondrous alien race that views us as too primitive to contact

Unormal
Nov 16, 2004

Mod sass? This evening?! But the cakes aren't ready! THE CAKES!
Fun Shoe

DreamShipWrecked posted:

Even with such a douche in charge of our nukes, there are a lot of things to be worried about more than nuclear war. After all, nukes are nukes. If they start flying there isn't going to be anyone around to miss you because we will all be loving dead. At least when it comes to other issues there are chances of changing the outcome.

This isn't true, we can (very easily) end up with a limited nuclear exchange that fucks poo poo up pretty bad but won't kill us all.

Kilometers Davis
Jul 9, 2007

They begin again

So some extremely serious Mueller poo poo must have gone down over the weekend right?

psychoJ
Feb 24, 2011

Smart and cool, handsome, wealthy and so sexy

Bottom Liner posted:

that's not what they were suggesting in the least homie. freaking out over this dumb bullshit every time it happens does nothing but make everyone's anxiety flare up over what amounts to a dick waving contest. also the doomsday jokes are super exhausting at this point

awesmoe
Nov 30, 2005

Pillbug

DreamShipWrecked posted:

this is probably not really true short term. nobody is talking about NK's nuclear arsenal being in the world-destroying league, and i don't see anyone outside NK retaliating against the US for a nuclear barrage that north korea started.

so NK would be wiped off the face of the earth in the response, some of SK/japan/some US cities would be destroyed, and everyone would have to deal with the fallout (literal and metaphorical). but it's not a world-ending situation in the way the cold war was

e: so we'd chances are we'd still have to listen to willo's bullshit and honestly i'd prefer death

Trabisnikof
Dec 24, 2005

CassandraSupreme posted:

Like how Hillary's pro-slavery statements weakened her?

Oh, wait, you were 100% on board with Hillary from day 1. Why shouldn't we expect you to be 100% on board with Harris and calling everyone who criticizes her (even mildly) a sexist-racist and a racist-sexist?

You seem to confuse descriptive and prescriptive statements. Times have changed, and yes, Hillary's slavery issues would be a problem for her in the 2020 primary and would weaken her as a candidate.

The fact people come out of the woodwork to roll their eyes at Harris because of her office's pro-slavery and anti-trans legal stance already is a big red flag that this issue isn't going away for her.

BigglesSWE
Dec 2, 2014

How 'bout them hawks news huh!

What the everloving gently caress is this?

Xae
Jan 19, 2005

Kilometers Davis posted:

So some extremely serious Mueller poo poo must have gone down over the weekend right?
Yeah.

It'll probably leak out in a couple of weeks and then we'll know why he chose now to melt down.

Ravenfood
Nov 4, 2011

Willo567 posted:

Seems kinda pointless then, yeah? Either your only qualified therapist will be just as concerned with the half-life warboys coming to take your poo poo as you should be, or we won't have the president that scares you shitless as president anymore, so what would you be worried about?

Mustached Demon
Nov 12, 2016

Kilometers Davis posted:

gently caress I hope so.

KickerOfMice
Jun 7, 2017

[/color]Keep firing, assholes![/color]

Spaceballs the custom title.
Fun Shoe

psychoJ posted:

that's not what they were suggesting in the least homie. freaking out over this dumb bullshit every time it happens does nothing but make everyone's anxiety flare up over what amounts to a dick waving contest. also the doomsday jokes are super exhausting at this point

Being worried about today's events doesn't prevent addressing ongoing horrible poo poo. Paying real attention to two nuclear armed children seems reasonable to me.

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

Someone's gonna relay whatever the hell is gonna happen on Hannity at 9:00, right?

moostaffa
Apr 2, 2008

People always ask me about Toad, It's fantastic. Let me tell you about Toad. I do very well with Toad. I love Toad. No one loves Toad more than me, BELIEVE ME. Toad loves me. I have the best Toad.

BigglesSWE posted:

What the everloving gently caress is this?

The Trump Presidency™

CelestialScribe
Jan 16, 2008

Unormal posted:

This isn't true, we can (very easily) end up with a limited nuclear exchange that fucks poo poo up pretty bad but won't kill us all.

Why do people keep saying this? A limited nuclear exchange will absolutely end life on earth.

moostaffa
Apr 2, 2008

People always ask me about Toad, It's fantastic. Let me tell you about Toad. I do very well with Toad. I love Toad. No one loves Toad more than me, BELIEVE ME. Toad loves me. I have the best Toad.
https://twitter.com/MattGertz/status/948358498462650369

Ague Proof
Jun 5, 2014

they told me
I was everything

Data Graham posted:

Someone's gonna relay whatever the hell is gonna happen on Hannity at 9:00, right?

It's just a really good show is all.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

psychoJ
Feb 24, 2011

Smart and cool, handsome, wealthy and so sexy

KickerOfMice posted:

Being worried about today's events doesn't prevent addressing ongoing horrible poo poo. Paying real attention to two nuclear armed children seems reasonable to me.

i mean yeah, for sure, it's a lovely situation that everyone should pay attention to, it's just the overall attitude of "we're all going to die" from literally everyone on the internet is beyond tiring

• Locked thread