Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Full Collapse
Dec 4, 2002

You wasted your money if its not dishwasher safe.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pirate Radar
Apr 18, 2008

You're not my Ruthie!
You're not my Debbie!
You're not my Sherry!

mrfart posted:

Alright, it feels like twitter with all the drama.
Although I agree, I don't know what the gently caress their friends did to make that happen.

But to clarify, as far as I understood, they immediately went for spare keys, called the cops themselves, who showed up and proposed... to get the spare keys.
The kid was sleeping upstairs inside the house before of course, don't worry, no nap time was missed. They were just going home.
My gf had gently caress all to do with it. She can't hold her liquor and fell asleep inside after 3 glasses of wine.

So, for next thread secret Santa we all know what to get you.

GramCracker
Oct 8, 2005

beauty by stroll

Norns posted:

FernandOwns

DoctorGonzo posted:

Fernando should have been WDC with Scuderia Ferrari.

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

and then the car turned in to fire

DoctorGonzo posted:

Fernando should have been WDC with Scuderia Ferrari.

:hai:

wicka
Jun 28, 2007

Minto Took posted:

You wasted your money if its not dishwasher safe.

Clear your mind and try to imagine Ron Dennis hand washing a coffee mug. You cannot.

GramCracker
Oct 8, 2005

beauty by stroll

wicka posted:

Clear your mind and try to imagine Ron Dennis hand washing a coffee mug. You cannot.

I just got to the part in Newey's book where he talks about like his first week at McLaren (pre Technology Centre, mind you) and how literally everything was grey. So he got the facility manager to paint his office "ducks egg blue" and give it a tan carpet. He then goes on to note that Ron came back from a race weekend to stop by Newey's office and chat, only to get stuck in the doorway and practically turn purple, have a stroke, then storm off.

gret
Dec 12, 2005

goggle-eyed freak

wicka posted:

I can easily imagine Ron sperging out about dishwashers and how they don't really get your dishes as clean as hand washing.

Pirate Radar
Apr 18, 2008

You're not my Ruthie!
You're not my Debbie!
You're not my Sherry!
It depends. Do all the sprayers in the dishwasher come on at the same time?

Full Collapse
Dec 4, 2002

gret posted:

I can easily imagine Ron sperging out about dishwashers and how they don't really get your dishes as clean as hand washing.

WATERSPOTS!?!?!?!?!??!

wicka
Jun 28, 2007

I would buy the absolute gently caress out of a Ron Dennis-designed dishwasher.

CratSock
Aug 5, 2004

Sock Wielding Assassin

gret posted:

Ron's dishwasher would atomize foreign particles without harming the finish, leaving spots, or requiring hand-dry touchups.

wicka posted:

So would I, friend. So would I.

Wirth1000
May 12, 2010

#essereFerrari

wicka posted:

He got fired precisely because he was bankrupting the McLaren organization by dumping all their resources into R&D for this unattainable unrealistic perfect dishwasher.

GramCracker
Oct 8, 2005

beauty by stroll

Wirth1000 posted:

He got fired precisely because he was bankrupting the McLaren organization by dumping all their resources into R&D for this unattainable unrealistic perfect dishwasher.

Hey, gently caress you - we can dream about this perfect appliance :colbert:

wicka
Jun 28, 2007

Why has Apple never sponsored McLaren? Jobs and Ron are like the same loving person, except Ron probably isn’t stupid enough to try to cure cancer with fruit.

gret
Dec 12, 2005

goggle-eyed freak

Honda has already perfected a single spray jet in their R&D labs, so surely they'll be coming out with the perfect dishwasher anytime now.

F1DriverQuidenBerg
Jan 19, 2014

wicka posted:

Why has Apple never sponsored McLaren? Jobs and Ron are like the same loving person, except Ron probably isn’t stupid enough to try to cure cancer with fruit.

I think there was some rumblings about a link up in the death rattles of the Ron era but I think they were more interested in the automotive side of the business than F1.

Schlesische
Jul 4, 2012

gret posted:

Honda has already perfected a single spray jet in their R&D labs, so surely they'll be coming out with the perfect dishwasher anytime now.

:golfclap:

wicka
Jun 28, 2007

1500quidporsche posted:

I think there was some rumblings about a link up in the death rattles of the Ron era but I think they were more interested in the automotive side of the business than F1.

Oh yeah, they were interested in buying McLaren and actually went so far as touring the MTC. I think you’re right though, they only cared about the automotive business.

enri
Dec 16, 2003

Hope you're having an amazing day

wicka posted:

Jobs and Ron are like the same loving person, except Ron isn't dead

ilmucche
Mar 16, 2016

What did you say the strategy was?
The dishwasher has a better motor than the 2017 mclaren

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

and then the car turned in to fire

ilmucche posted:

The dishwasher has a better motor than the 2017 mclaren

McLaren whirlpool 2019 phwoaaaar

F1DriverQuidenBerg
Jan 19, 2014

They'll gently caress it up testing it cleaning only a single dish and when you put a full load in there it'll gently caress up and piss water everywhere while catching fire somehow.

mrfart
May 26, 2004

Dear diary, today I
became a captain.

1500quidporsche posted:

They'll gently caress it up testing it cleaning only a single dish and when you put a full load in there it'll gently caress up and piss water everywhere while catching fire somehow.

Please stop talking about dishwashers. Mine died and I miss it so much.
I've been cleaning plates like an animal for weeks!
weeks!

Wirth1000
May 12, 2010

#essereFerrari

mrfart posted:

Please stop talking about dishwashers. Mine died and I miss it so much.

Did you forget to let the 2 year old locked inside out?

tuo
Jun 17, 2016

Imagine Ron Dennis having to witness an oil change

mrfart
May 26, 2004

Dear diary, today I
became a captain.

Wirth1000 posted:

Did you forget to let the 2 year old locked inside out?
Pretty sure I locked him after turning him inside out.

F1DriverQuidenBerg
Jan 19, 2014

tuo posted:

Imagine Ron Dennis having to witness an oil change

He was a Mechanic for Rindt at Brabham.

tuo
Jun 17, 2016

1500quidporsche posted:

He was a Mechanic for Rindt at Brabham.

Hope he didn't fix his rear wing

e: oh wait, that wasn't Rindt actually, he opted for no wing before the tragic accident :/

tuo fucked around with this message at 01:24 on Jan 4, 2018

F1DriverQuidenBerg
Jan 19, 2014

Holy poo poo you don't need to replace fuel filters on cars every 15,000 km anymore. What an age we live in.

tuo
Jun 17, 2016

1500quidporsche posted:

Holy poo poo you don't need to replace fuel filters on cars every 15,000 km anymore. What an age we live in.

Electric cars are cool and good

DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

tuo posted:

Electric cars are cool and good

what the gently caress?

wicka
Jun 28, 2007

loving nothing makes me laugh harder than 1500’s god drat beer and wine reviews

DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

wicka posted:

youre posts

Wirth1000
May 12, 2010

#essereFerrari

GramCracker
Oct 8, 2005

beauty by stroll

wicka posted:

there's a new one up?

wicka
Jun 28, 2007

GramCracker posted:

there's a new one up?

No I just watched one from a month ago but it’s new to me.

Human Grand Prix
Jan 24, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
That’s a good helmet.

poty
Jun 21, 2008

虹はどこで終わるのですか? あなたの魂の中で、または地平線で?

Wirth1000 posted:

North Korean Leader Kim Jong Un just stated that the “Nuclear Button is on his desk at all times.” Will someone from his depleted and food starved regime please inform him that I too have a Nuclear Button, but it is a much bigger & more powerful one than his, and my Button works!

It’s actually pretty cool that someone who is basically 95% Bernie Ecclestone is leading the world.

DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

poty posted:

It’s actually pretty cool that someone who is basically 95% Bernie Ecclestone is leading the world.

Bernie is the only one who is treating Sergio seriously, he doesnt give a gently caress about F1 and if Liberty keeps loving around they will left the sport.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tsaedje
May 11, 2007

BRAWNY BUTTONS 4 LYFE
Ferrari don't deserve to be taken seriously (they are a joke)

• Locked thread