Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

Noslo posted:

I remember years ago reading some goon's diatribe about his girlfriend and seeing a response like:

Still cracks me up to this day. I've stolen & reworked that line into conversation plenty of times over the years.

So thank you whoever wrote that, wherever you are
Gonna start using this one too. You did a good.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

U.T. Raptor
May 11, 2010

Are you a pack of imbeciles!?

StrangersInTheNight posted:

Technically, when you're loving a nice juicy vagina and getting all in there, just laying into it and smacking hard, you're really just connecting on a deeper level, ballmeat-to-ballmeat.

That's true romance.

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

"From each according to his ability" said Ares. It sounded like a quotation.
Buglord

another loser posted:

Tag your familiar

Mo_Steel posted:

we get it, you vepar

alternately:

Zamboni Rodeo
Jul 19, 2007

NEVER play "Lady of Spain" AGAIN!

Avenging_Mikon posted:

Price-is-right-horn.mp3

Bookmark this.

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN

horns.aiff

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

ClamdestineBoyster posted:

Just candy mushrooms and this sort of tangy crystal stuff. No, perfect metabolism. No anus. They can be they’re own pets. Yeah same.

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

Comic nerds gonna nerd:

Push El Burrito posted:

All hail the Uniboob!

purple death ray posted:

I think that is just what that haircut is called you weirdos.

Lobok posted:

Marvel Two-in-One

Rough Lobster posted:

Her entire chest is one single big tit. We've hit peak... something. Not sure what

Lobok posted:

None of us should be surprised that her cleavage has turned invisible.

Seventh Arrow posted:

Maybe she's just wearing a sports bra

(is that what sports bras even do?)

Lurdiak posted:

From what I understand sports bras prevent men from staring at your bouncing tits when you jog.

There might be other advantages.

Jedit posted:

I'm told by women that jog-induced hyper-jiggling can be very painful.

FilthyImp posted:

Surprisingly a few pounds of semisolid mass providing it's own counter-rhythm during a run can be painful.

Synthbuttrange posted:

There's a scale of comic book boobs.

-Sensible boobs drawn usually by boob-havers
-Sensible boobs drawn by non boob-havers but with good reference and a grasp of anatomy
-boner-clouded ideas of what boobs look like
-what the gently caress's a boob

mind the walrus has a new favorite as of 07:29 on Jan 1, 2018

sebmojo
Oct 23, 2010

Legit Cyberpunk

Synthbuttrange posted:

There's a scale of comic book boobs.

-Sensible boobs drawn usually by boob-havers
-Sensible boobs drawn by non boob-havers but with good reference and a grasp of anatomy
-boner-clouded ideas of what boobs look like
-what the gently caress's a boob

A history of breasts in comic books.

sebmojo has a new favorite as of 08:08 on Jan 1, 2018

sebmojo
Oct 23, 2010

Legit Cyberpunk

Nessus posted:

Keeping me from reading the tweets of Nazis? That's exactly what Hitler would do, if he was somehow anti-Nazi.

eschaton posted:

Well, he did kill Hitler.

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,
slægt skal følge slægters gang

As they say, the worst thing about Hitler is that he was literally Hitler.

On the other hand, the best thing about him was that he literally killed Hitler.

Teach
Mar 28, 2008

Pillbug
C'mon, round the joke out. He also killed the guy who killed Hitler, so...

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,
slægt skal følge slægters gang

I can't... Fractal* Hitler murdering & references thereto have been illegal since the accord of 1889-α-XVIIδ

*) also called "recursive"

sebmojo
Oct 23, 2010

Legit Cyberpunk

papa_november posted:

perhaps the ultimate example of a culture warrior self-owning

syscall girl
Nov 7, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Fun Shoe

Teach posted:

C'mon, round the joke out. He also killed the guy who killed Hitler, so...

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat
In a secluded corner of Braunau am Inn, at the turn of the century and well past bedtime, techronaut agent Bullet sits, armed to the teeth and by candlelight, teaching a small child lovingly and patiently to crayon within the lines.

trapped mouse
May 25, 2008

by Azathoth

Karate Bastard posted:

In a secluded corner of Braunau am Inn, at the turn of the century and well past bedtime, techronaut agent Bullet sits, armed to the teeth and by candlelight, teaching a small child lovingly and patiently to crayon within the lines.

this is kind of stolen from a tweet, but it's much more beautifully written, so i'll quote it for this thread i guess

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat
Hey thanks! Can't recall I ever read such a tweet, but I guess I got it from somewhere :)

trapped mouse
May 25, 2008

by Azathoth

Karate Bastard posted:

Hey thanks! Can't recall I ever read such a tweet, but I guess I got it from somewhere :)

it was this tweet:

https://twitter.com/karanlyons/status/533023505747439616

but also, like i said, yours was a good post

Comptroll The Forums
Apr 25, 2007

DON'T HURT MY FEE FEES!
Imagine four children painting on the edge of a cliff. You throw the fourth child off the cliff. That child was Hitler.

Time works the same way.

Trauma Dog 3000
Aug 30, 2017

by SA Support Robot

Comptroll The Forums posted:

Imagine four children painting on the edge of a cliff. You throw the fourth child off the cliff. That child was Hitler.

Time works the same way.

I'm one lucky murderous pedophile!

Philippe
Aug 9, 2013

(she/her)
Comptroll, please. He had a family.

Screaming Idiot
Nov 26, 2007

JUST POSTING WHILE JERKIN' MY GHERKIN SITTIN' IN A PERKINS!

BEATS SELLING MERKINS.

Trauma Dog 3000 posted:

I'm one lucky murderous pedophile!

It's like Morally Inept fused with Aatrek over here.

Trauma Dog 3000
Aug 30, 2017

by SA Support Robot

Screaming Idiot posted:

It's like Morally Inept fused with Aatrek over here.

Aatrek isn't a dog so how would that work?

Screaming Idiot
Nov 26, 2007

JUST POSTING WHILE JERKIN' MY GHERKIN SITTIN' IN A PERKINS!

BEATS SELLING MERKINS.
I can't go into detail about the blasphmeous ritual but it involves a pair of enchanted earrings, a dog costume, and a dramatic reading of one of those horrifying "daddy cummies" memes.

Neddy Seagoon
Oct 12, 2012

"Hi Everybody!"

Trauma Dog 3000 posted:

Aatrek isn't a dog so how would that work?

Have you not read The Shining?

syscall girl
Nov 7, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Fun Shoe

Neddy Seagoon posted:

Have you not read The Shining?

It is so much more vile than the movie. :unsmigghh:

You get a two second shot of it orrrrr you get the entire sordid backstory.

System Metternich
Feb 28, 2010

But what did he mean by that?

DontMockMySmock posted:

7/11 was a part-time job

Ghost Leviathan
Mar 2, 2017

Exploration is ill-advised.

syscall girl posted:

It is so much more vile than the movie. :unsmigghh:

You get a two second shot of it orrrrr you get the entire sordid backstory.

It's like the internet.

syscall girl
Nov 7, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Fun Shoe

Inescapable Duck posted:

It's like the internet.

Yeah but let's not speak of that. It makes you stupid and it's the funny forums quote thread

om nom nom
Jul 23, 2011

om nom nom nom nom nom nom
Grimey Drawer
A laugh I got from the drugs.txt a few weeks ago, I've been meaning to post it here but kept forgetting.

Vladimir Poutine posted:

I gotta be scant on the details because reasons, but one regional health service in Australia hired a bunch of clinical librarians because someone mistook the "recommended dose" of 400mg on a jar of phenibut for 40,000mg and had to be hospitalised and none of the doctors could find a treatment protocol. Anyway, they phoned up a university health librarian who found it in minutes, and now they're trialling having a bunch of librarians who have clearances to be on the wards because in the age of mystery internet powders it's useful to have people around who know how to use Pubmed.

empty whippet box posted:

Let's see, the recommended dose is about ... *checks bottle*....38 pills. Yeah, that sounds right.

Danaru
Jun 5, 2012

何 ??
Regarding the tale of a lady who found out her fiance was hiding that he had THREE other children and was $50k in arrears on child support payments, only to have him marry someone else within a few weeks of breaking up with him.

Rad Russian posted:

In the U.S. in most states even if you're not the real father and you don't show up for the court date to mother's claim, you will get automatic judgement for child support and then it's final and can't be reversed. Kinda messed up but that's how it is. Take the test and show up to court always. Although he was hosed by signing the birth certificate, I'm sure a lawyer could have sorted it out at that point as soon as she claimed child support if it wasn't really his. Too late for him though, it'll catch up soon enough and his new wife will be visiting him in prison.

Barudak posted:

Prison? No she'll be stuck tracking him down by following the breadcrumb trail of illegitimate children he leaves behind as he flees across the globe

LadyPictureShow posted:

2018 remake of Where in the World is Carmen Sandiego sounding pretty good so far.

Barudak posted:

Gumshoe, these are your clues for identifying where your deadbeat baby dady was most recently:

This illegitimate child enjoys the traditional dish of sambusak
She grew up enjoying the works of Abdul Hameed
She wears a shalwar kameez

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Pakistan!

HenryJLittlefinger
Jan 31, 2010

stomp clap

Sandwich Anarchist posted:

She wasn't mad that I spent money, just that i spent it on, and I quote, "a loving cat emoji on that stupid internet club you're always cackling at".

Farmdizzle
May 26, 2009

Hagel satan
Grimey Drawer

I was wondering where the new gang tag came from.

Cacafuego
Jul 22, 2007

Farmdizzle posted:

I was wondering where the new gang tag came from.

Too bad it wasn’t :sever:

Guy Mann
Mar 28, 2016

by Lowtax
Re: people completely misunderstanding and overanalyzing a straightforward twist at the end of an episode of Black Mirror

Bicyclops posted:

Do you guys think people had these kind of arguments about the obvious twists in The Twilight Zone? "Sure, it says To Serve Man, but there's no way their language had the same idioms, so it couldn't possibly be a cookbook - she was just trying to get him scared before his long space flight, and there's nothing in the narrative to suggest otherwise."

Sapozhnik
Jan 2, 2005

Nap Ghost

cool startup feel posted:

chronicles of giardia

flakeloaf posted:

the prion, the itch and the microbe

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

Dick Trauma posted:

He should start with something smaller, like a barn...

Wheat Loaf posted:

It would be best if Tony got back to Earth and met Thor, who already had Mjolnir and exclaimed, "Well met, friend Iron Man! Thou hast found Thor's croquet mallet!"

Olive!
Mar 16, 2015

It's not a ghost, but probably a 'living corpse'. The 'living dead' with a hell of a lot of bloodlust...

FactsAreUseless posted:

Lmao at the idea of arguing with Guy Goodbody, a poster who only avoids being the biggest idiot on the website because Guy Mann still posts.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

rodbeard
Jul 21, 2005

An awful lot of people are mad at that guy for posting merely mildly amusing pictures in the funny pictures thread.