Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
-Blade
Trump
Doctor
Sex
Cake
View Results

VitalSigns
Sep 3, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 3 days!
Trump was an empty vessel in which dumb people projected all their hopes and dreams, and his constant lying and self-contradiction let those people reinforce their projections because they told themselves "Trump is a smart businessman who is just saying that other stuff to trick stupid people into voting for him, it's the Art of the Deal, but I am a smart person with right beliefs so obviously as a fellow smart person his true beliefs lie within the parts of his statements that agree with what I want".

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Potato Salad
Oct 23, 2014

nobody cares

VitalSigns posted:

Trump was an empty vessel in which dumb people projected all their hopes and dreams, and his constant lying and self-contradiction let those people reinforce their projections because they told themselves "Trump is a smart businessman who is just saying that other stuff to trick stupid people into voting for him, it's the Art of the Deal, but I am a smart person with right beliefs so obviously as a fellow smart person his true beliefs lie within the parts of his statements that agree with what I want".

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

VitalSigns posted:

OBAMNA PHONE
Aug 7, 2002

VitalSigns posted:

that ever famous idiom about having an open mind to the point where your brain falls out has never been more apt

World War Mammories
Aug 25, 2006

https://twitter.com/cavalorn/status/654934442549620736?lang=en

got any sevens
Feb 9, 2013

by Cyrano4747

VitalSigns posted:

Obama was an empty vessel in which dumb people projected all their hopes and dreams, and his constant lying and self-contradiction let those people reinforce their projections

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,
slægt skal følge slægters gang

hot take

i mean no disagreement that obama turned out to be a wet blanket but iirc his pre-election promises were pretty consistent

Dixie Cretin Seaman
Jan 22, 2008

all hat and one catte
Hot Rope Guy
loll

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
hmm, i'm actually for any candidate that screws over people who refer to themselves as 'angel moms'. so uh, maga i guess?

kupachek
Aug 5, 2015

This man’s brain is trembling in the balance between reason and insanity, and as he stalks on with clenched fist and sword in hand, as though he still saw those murderous Russians gunners.

gimme the GOD drat candy posted:

hmm, i'm actually for any candidate that screws over people who refer to themselves as 'angel moms'. so uh, maga i guess?

My intial thought was an "angel mom" was someone who lost a baby/infant/child (stillbirth, disease, accident, whatever), but then I looked it up.

Turns out now it means someone who's child/family member was killed by an illegal alien...

I guess I missed that whole part of the election/pandering, whenever that occurred.

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound

kupachek posted:

My intial thought was an "angel mom" was someone who lost a baby/infant/child (stillbirth, disease, accident, whatever), but then I looked it up.

Turns out now it means someone who's child/family member was killed by an illegal alien...

I guess I missed that whole part of the election/pandering, whenever that occurred.

you missed the part where trump was a massive racist, especially to “mexicans” :thunk:

kupachek
Aug 5, 2015

This man’s brain is trembling in the balance between reason and insanity, and as he stalks on with clenched fist and sword in hand, as though he still saw those murderous Russians gunners.

Gringostar posted:

you missed the part where trump was a massive racist, especially to “mexicans” :thunk:

The fact that he's a bigot didn't go over my head. I was aware of his prejudices, yes, but not the tales of woe from the 'angel moms'. That's the little saga I missed.

It's a lot easier to miss this kind of poo poo when you don't live in trumpland.

OJ MIST 2 THE DICK
Sep 11, 2008

Anytime I need to see your face I just close my eyes
And I am taken to a place
Where your crystal minds and magenta feelings
Take up shelter in the base of my spine
Sweet like a chica cherry cola

-Cheap Trick

Nap Ghost

kupachek posted:

The fact that he's a bigot didn't go over my head. I was aware of his prejudices, yes, but not the tales of woe from the 'angel moms'. That's the little saga I missed.

It's a lot easier to miss this kind of poo poo when you don't live in trumpland.

the entire bad hombre thing is because kate steinle was shot by an illegal immigrant

Dixie Cretin Seaman
Jan 22, 2008

all hat and one catte
Hot Rope Guy
i know all about kate's law and the fascist programs set up to publicize crimes committed by immigrants... but this was also the first time I'd heard the term "angel moms" :shrug:

Potato Salad
Oct 23, 2014

nobody cares

Dixie Cretin Seaman posted:

i know all about kate's law and the fascist programs set up to publicize crimes committed by immigrants... but this was also the first time I'd heard the term "angel moms" :shrug:

You've done well in insulating yourself from the right. Good work.

Angel Moms are like token black friends. They're anecdotal excuses to be racist: "Hey I know someone who lost her son to mexicans" <huffs>

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

:harambe:

"why is our reality tv show president such a messy bitch?"

Potato Salad
Oct 23, 2014

nobody cares

"Can't he just stop tweeting and get to the genocide?"

OhFunny
Jun 26, 2013

EXTREMELY PISSED AT THE DNC
https://twitter.com/bloombergtv/status/950510951459147778

Coal coming back any second now.

Trump working real hard on bringing it back.

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

lol

https://twitter.com/charlesbethea/status/951234422245855232

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Thousands and thousands of people here were telling her every day that Trump is a liar and will gently caress you over, including her own union who was not a part of the negotiations

Guess she wanted that promised ethnostate enough to ignore that he's a huge conman.

That plant is majority minority btw. Now play a fun game of trying to find black employee interviews

cuntman.net
Mar 1, 2013

i really appreciate that it always makes sure to note who they voted for

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Epic High Five posted:

Thousands and thousands of people here were telling her every day that Trump is a liar and will gently caress you over, including her own union who was not a part of the negotiations

Guess she wanted that promised ethnostate enough to ignore that he's a huge conman.

That plant is majority minority btw. Now play a fun game of trying to find black employee interviews

It's almost like putting your hopes on a racist, moronic conman was sort of a bad decision in hindsight....

All the jobs are getting offshored to Monterrey Mexico .

Charles 2 of Spain
Nov 7, 2017

Owned binch

Anime Schoolgirl
Nov 28, 2002

cuck

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

etalian posted:

It's almost like putting your hopes on a racist, moronic conman was sort of a bad decision in hindsight....

And we're paying them millions to do it lol

ART

DEAL

Dreddout
Oct 1, 2015

You must stay drunk on writing so reality cannot destroy you.

Epic High Five posted:

And we're paying them millions to do it lol

ART

DEAL

turns out 5d chess is real but trump is a latino supremacist

Junkiebev
Jan 18, 2002

Feel the progress.

thank you for reminding me to @ him re: his delinquent child support payments

Dixie Cretin Seaman
Jan 22, 2008

all hat and one catte
Hot Rope Guy

this guy gets it

Charles 2 of Spain
Nov 7, 2017

"now I found out"

Zanzibar Ham
Mar 17, 2009

You giving me the cold shoulder? How cruel.

Grimey Drawer
He wanted a racist, not a rasist.

Dixie Cretin Seaman
Jan 22, 2008

all hat and one catte
Hot Rope Guy
#TheRasistance

Thump!
Nov 25, 2007

Look, fat, here's the fact, Kulak!

Dixie Cretin Seaman posted:

this guy gets it

gently caress how the gently caress lmao

White Rock
Jul 14, 2007
Creativity flows in the bored and the angry!

etalian posted:

To be fair, if all you care about is keeping your job Hillary wouldn't have saved it either.

Do you back the liar who says he is gonna do something about it or someone who says they won't?

Lord of Pie
Mar 2, 2007

etalian posted:

That'll stop once he builds that there wall to keep the JERBS from leavin :bahgawd:

Agean90
Jun 28, 2008

White Rock posted:

To be fair, if all you care about is keeping your job Hillary wouldn't have saved it either.

Do you back the liar who says he is gonna do something about it or someone who says they won't?

this is not the thread for being fair imo

DACK FAYDEN
Feb 25, 2013

Bear Witness

Epic High Five posted:

Won't find any because the black employees weren't dumb enough to vote for the leopard trying to eat their face and the media fuckin loves interviewing those voters.

Badger of Basra
Jul 26, 2007

Epic High Five posted:

i think i posted a "trump voters still love trump!!" article a few pages ago that had a black person in it calling all the trump supporters morons

Samovar
Jun 4, 2011

I'm 😤 not a 🦸🏻‍♂️hero...🧜🏻

Gee, I didn't think that cracking down on immigrants meant cracking down on people in our community which now means our local industries don't have the labour pools required to function. Duhhhh.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Potato Salad
Oct 23, 2014

nobody cares

White Rock posted:

You take the one with history closer to the strong social programs and regulation you need.

Stop giving Trumpers the benefit of the doubt. This wasn't a hard election if you were worried about your rust state job.