Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Lladre
Jun 28, 2011

Soiled Meat

CrazyLoon posted:

That statement is, frankly, likely to be as true as you believing Dusty_Lens to be a DSmart alt.

I write a twelve word sentence and the thread melts down for two pages.

I would call that a win in :justpost: world.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Virtual Captain
Feb 20, 2017

Archive Priest of the Stimperial Order

Star Citizen Good, in all things forevermore. Amen.
:pray:

Galarox posted:

Also I am taking requests (I run out of ideas tbh apart from "12 Angry men" & I am having trouble finding something I can work with on that)) for cool and good shops. Please post requests below :newlol:

Ortwin/Chris photobashed with Saddam's trial.

In particular I once saw befuddled image of him with the caption "No seriously, what WMDs!?" which in Star Citizen's case would translate to "No Seriously, What GAME!?"

CrazyLoon
Aug 10, 2015

"..."
Seriously, I am amazed both Man of Many Anuses and Lladre can't figure this simple fact through their thick skulls - we like calling MoMA Toast because it obviously annoys him, that's it for most goons here. To be sure there are a few who actually believe that he is him, but lmao...remembering his posts from RSI back in 2013 and 2014, I seriously doubt that. Just like whoever genuinely believes Dusty_Lens is a DSmart alt is a complete loving retard, since I also remember his posts back in 2013 and 2014 before Smart ever got involved in this poo poo.

ManofManyAliases
Mar 21, 2016
ToastOfManySmarts

Can't post for 3 hours!

Lladre posted:

See? This person gets :justpost: development.

SomethingJones
Mar 6, 2016

<3

Virtual Captain posted:

Yo MoMA do you have any line in the sand these days for SQ42 missions? It was Summer 2017 or something we were supposed to quote the poo poo out of. Could use an update.

Well Chris said we're getting a schedule and roadmap for SQ42 at the end of Dec 2017 so let's just wait and give MoMA until then

AP
Jul 12, 2004

One Ring to fool them all
One Ring to find them
One Ring to milk them all
and pockets fully line them
Grimey Drawer

ManofManyAliases posted:

There's nothing wrong with Toast, and I like coffee and entertainment and LA. But I'm not Toast.

I don't even get why you are here, it's just noise. You could at least entertain us with stories of playing 3.0, but I suspect after spending thousands on Star Citizen you don't actually play it much, I'll ignore ludicrous comments about playing Star Marine for 40 hours.

ManofManyAliases
Mar 21, 2016
ToastOfManySmarts

Can't post for 3 hours!

CrazyLoon posted:

Seriously, I am amazed both Man of Many Anuses and Lladre can't figure this simple fact through their thick skulls - we like calling MoMA Toast because it obviously annoys him, that's it for most goons here. To be sure there are a few who actually believe that he is him, but lmao...remembering his posts from RSI back in 2013 and 2014, I seriously doubt that. Just like whoever genuinely believes Dusty_Lens is a DSmart alt is a complete loving retard, since I also remember his posts back in 2013 and 2014 before Smart ever got involved in this poo poo.

LOL you ok friend?

Lladre
Jun 28, 2011

Soiled Meat

CrazyLoon posted:

Nice meltdown.

Virtual Captain
Feb 20, 2017

Archive Priest of the Stimperial Order

Star Citizen Good, in all things forevermore. Amen.
:pray:

I'll try again. At what point of SQ42 non-delivery do you start to have serious doubts about Chris and/or CIG? (month and year please)

CrazyLoon
Aug 10, 2015

"..."

Lladre posted:

If you count every reply as an automatic meltdown, sure. But then again, that says something also about your standards for victory lol.

Lladre posted:

Nice beltdown.

FTFY so it's MoMA-approved.

Daztek
Jun 2, 2006

Lladre = MoMA = Toast

imo

ManofManyAliases
Mar 21, 2016
ToastOfManySmarts

Can't post for 3 hours!

AP posted:

I don't even get why you are here, it's just noise. You could at least entertain us with stories of playing 3.0, but I suspect after spending thousands on Star Citizen you don't actually play it much, I'll ignore ludicrous comments about playing Star Marine for 40 hours.

I'm here talking about a game/non-game just like you guys are. I have every right, I've paid my dues and put up with lovely and equally non-lovely people as have all of you. Why does that bother you?

ManofManyAliases
Mar 21, 2016
ToastOfManySmarts

Can't post for 3 hours!

Virtual Captain posted:

I'll try again. At what point of SQ42 non-delivery do you start to have serious doubts about Chris and/or CIG? (month and year please)

Well, I said 2017 and I hosed up. So I'll say Q4 2018. Going on to year 6 in development land is definitely entering closed alpha/beta territory and I don't see CIG there yet.

peter gabriel
Nov 8, 2011

Hello Commandos
I believe MoMA is Toast and it's real to me dammit, let me have this one little thing, thread. God knows you've taken my pride

Richie Stardust
Mar 30, 2016

CrazyLoon posted:

I’ve been lurking daily since the golden thread was in three digits and still don’t know who Toast is. I just know that MOMA is Toast.

peter gabriel
Nov 8, 2011

Hello Commandos

ManofManyAliases posted:

I'm here talking about a game/non-game just like you guys are. I have every right, I've paid my dues and put up with lovely and equally non-lovely people as have all of you. Why does that bother you?

I like your posting and enjoy you being here apart from your posts and you being here that is.

CrazyLoon
Aug 10, 2015

"..."

peter gabriel posted:

I believe MoMA is Toast and it's real to me dammit, let me have this one little thing, thread. God knows you've taken my pride

Angry PGabz returns.

big nipples big life
May 12, 2014

I believe MoMA has eaten toast.

Galarox
Sep 23, 2015

Fun Shoe

ManofManyAliases posted:

There's nothing wrong with Toast, and I like coffee and entertainment and LA. But I'm not Toast.

Said Toast, disingenously. Hey guys, check out my cool belt! Also Derek Smart is a Moron. And, and Star Citizen is THE NUTS And hey! I'm so totaly, exclusively not Toast

ps: I do actually love your shitposting. Makes me lol.

Scruffpuff
Dec 23, 2015

Fidelity. Wait, was I'm working on again?
Sure, the cat's head is technically severed from its body, and I see an awful lot of blood here, and now that I look the innards appear to be across the street, but since it's still warm I'm going to sit tight and see if it doesn't pull through.

Time will tell, after all. Only time will tell. It's simply not possible to extrapolate visible evidence into likely outcomes. If only it were, this tragedy could have been avoided.

AP
Jul 12, 2004

One Ring to find them
Grimey Drawer

ManofManyAliases posted:

I like that you're here, I've said that before, I just try to get you to toxx occasionally as it's funny and you always back down. I personally find you most entertaining when you are talking about the game though or making predictions from your facebook/whatever CIG source. He still working there? He tipped you anything great recently, last I remember was 12v12 Star Marine being a lot of fun.

peter gabriel
Nov 8, 2011

Hello Commandos

Richie Stardust posted:

I’ve been lurking daily since the golden thread was in three digits and still don’t know who Toast is. I just know that MOMA is Toast.

Toast is the guy who tried unplugging Ben's life support and is also a regular poster here who goes by the name of Manofmanyalias's otherwise known as Toast

ManofManyAliases
Mar 21, 2016
ToastOfManySmarts

Can't post for 3 hours!

big nipples big life posted:

I believe MoMA has eaten toast.

No. Today I ate un-toasted sourdough.

peter gabriel
Nov 8, 2011

Hello Commandos
Sandi: I'll distract him with donuts, Toast you unplug him

ManofManyAliases
Mar 21, 2016
ToastOfManySmarts

Can't post for 3 hours!

AP posted:

I like that you're here, I've said that before, I just try to get you to toxx occasionally as it's funny and you always back down. I personally find you most entertaining when you are talking about the game though or making predictions from your facebook/whatever CIG source. He still working there? He tipped you anything great recently, last I remember was 12v12 Star Marine being a lot of fun.

My "source" is pretty tight lipped of recent, so I don't have the juicy tidbits that I called in the past such as SM actually in the code of 2.6 when released, or accurate player counts being tested, certain ships and their prices, etc.

big nipples big life
May 12, 2014

I didn't say when JERK rear end.

Blocked!

Daztek
Jun 2, 2006

ManofManyAliases
Mar 21, 2016
ToastOfManySmarts

Can't post for 3 hours!

Galarox posted:

Said Toast, disingenously. Hey guys, check out my cool belt! Also Derek Smart is a Moron. And, and Star Citizen is THE NUTS And hey! I'm so totaly, exclusively not Toast

ps: I do actually love your shitposting. Makes me lol.

I've done it with the best of them. It gives me goosebumps when Derek starts to flail about and go all AHHH IM WAHLORD STFU MOMA TOAST.

Jobbo_Fett
Mar 7, 2014

Slava Ukrayini

Clapping Larry

Galarox posted:

That film sucked. As a long time Judge Dredd fan the film completely, utterly and totaly lost me when, in the first few minutes of the film Judge Dredd took his helmet off... I mean. srsly? wtf?!?

If thwy didnt want Dredd to take off his helmet they wouldnt have hired Stallone

Lladre
Jun 28, 2011

Soiled Meat

CrazyLoon posted:

If you count every reply as an automatic meltdown, sure. But then again, that says something also about your standards for victory lol.

Post/User name/ Avatar combo.

Scruffpuff
Dec 23, 2015

Fidelity. Wait, was I'm working on again?

ManofManyAliases posted:

My "source" is pretty tight lipped of recent, so I don't have the juicy tidbits that I called in the past such as SM actually in the code of 2.6 when released, or accurate player counts being tested, certain ships and their prices, etc.

Your source was tainted from the very beginning though, since he/she could only repeat either what Chris Roberts said, or what CIG said. Which amounted to inept autistic screeching, and outright lies, respectively. Have you considered getting a source from inside a game development studio as well, or just CIG? It could round out your views a tad.

Lladre
Jun 28, 2011

Soiled Meat

I love this image.

CrazyLoon
Aug 10, 2015

"..."

Richie Stardust posted:

Toast was one of the main RSI mods back in the early days of 2012, 2013 and 2014 on the old RSI forums. During those years he was actually better than most, though still far too willing to excuse CIG. Still, I felt like he at least had some standards which he held himself to and was responsible for at least fighting back some of the endless tide of racist and misogynistic poo poo that came from the shitizens back in those years, when I still bothered to read those forums.

But if I remember right, in 2015 or so those standards really started to slip or he might have just stopped giving a gently caress. After that I dunno if stayed on or is still doing that poo poo there, but I think he's on the Spectrum these days doing the same poo poo. Either way, I'm pretty sure he didn't just devolve into the beltdown delivery service that is MoMA.

Daztek
Jun 2, 2006

ManofManyAliases posted:

I've done it with the best of them. It gives me goosebumps when Derek starts to flail about and go all AHHH IM WAHLORD STFU MOMA TOAST.

http://i.imgur.com/mmW3CM8.gifv

Jobbo_Fett
Mar 7, 2014

Slava Ukrayini

Clapping Larry

ManofManyAliases posted:

Nice meltdown.

Nobody carea

SomethingJones
Mar 6, 2016

<3

Toops posted:

I love you all but I'm ready for this poo poo to end. The fact that CIG has managed fumble around and gently caress up so comprehensively is an insult to my trade. That they continue to lie and manipulate such an impressionable, desperate market segment, all while not only remaining solvent, but enriching the very source of their incompetence, at the expense of their otherwise competent workforce, is nothing less than a scathing indictment on our society.

I have to be honest, I want to see it go up in a spectacular biblical inferno and I want to see citizens crying on their livestreams

Because if that doesn't happen nobody involved with it will learn a single loving thing and the world will not be marginally better for having fostered such a blatant and obvious scam

Jobbo_Fett
Mar 7, 2014

Slava Ukrayini

Clapping Larry

ManofManyAliases posted:

You can medicate for constipation if its bothering you that much. Or did you have a second source?

xiansi
Jan 26, 2012

im judjing all goons cause they have bad leader, so a noral member is associated whith thoose crasy one

Personaly i would quit the goons if i was in cause of thoose crasy ppl
Clapping Larry

Galarox posted:

That film sucked. As a long time Judge Dredd fan the film completely, utterly and totaly lost me when, in the first few minutes of the film Judge Dredd took his helmet off... I mean. srsly? wtf?!?

Yeah. Of course it did.

There's another more recent (and way better) Dredd movie though.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1343727/?ref_=nv_sr_1

It's not fantastic, but it's as good as we're probably going to get, and Karl Urban is proper Dredd.

AP
Jul 12, 2004

One Ring to find them
Grimey Drawer

ManofManyAliases posted:

You see that's the exact kind of minor detail "win" that I'd expect from a real Citizen. Is it important if the very first released build of 2.6 had Star Marine or not, no, not at all. Maybe you even fully believe the first build, that was apparently patched within hours had it, I dunno. I know Derek is certain it didn't and Derek being Derek would argue that point forever and a day. To everyone else though it's extremely boring, but a Citizen would argue it with Derek, forever, in a desperate attempt to prove him wrong. I figure he'd still outlast you a full 24 hours though.

That's why I don't think you work there, Toast works there, he'll have known Star Citizen is all smoke and mirrors for a long, long time.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CrazyLoon
Aug 10, 2015

"..."

SomethingJones posted:

I have to be honest, I want to see it go up in a spectacular biblical inferno and I want to see citizens crying on their livestreams

Because if that doesn't happen nobody involved with it will learn a single loving thing and the world will not be marginally better for having fostered such a blatant and obvious scam

:same:

Basically, this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hKOQno7OYuI