Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

I hate to circle back around to this one but I didn't have time earlier and can't let it go:

Anony Mouse posted:

My [28M] girlfriend [26F] of 3.5 years wants an expensive engagement ring, we can't reach a compromise, and I'm considering breaking up with her.

quote:

I’m not cheap.
I spent over $5000 on gaming last year
I even paid for her parents' vacation around the world
I bought my parents their dream home.
I’m not willing to spend beyond $200 on a ring

This guy has a poo poo ton of money (or is completely misrepresenting his financial situation, which is on him). Unless his parents dream home is a loving shitshack adjacent to a nuclear waste dump you're talking about spending hundreds of thousands on his parents and drawing the line at $200 on the woman he wants to spend the rest of his life with.

This guy is an rear end in a top hat. The appropriate response to "Here's the ring I really like it's $3,000" is "Holy poo poo I can't believe I got off that easy I'll pick it up on my way home tomorrow."

At worst it's:
"Are you really sure, it's just an indulgence and something to show off to others and couldn't we better spend that money on more house reno or vacations or video games?"
"No honey I'm going to wear this the rest of my life and I'd really like a ring that I love."
"Okay I'll pick it up on my way home tomorrow."

It is not:
"Nope, 200 buck limit unless you pay for half of it yourself."

quote:

She says I'm being selfish and purposely withholding my money to exercise my "financial power" over her.

She's right. I don't think she's in the wrong at all here (especially given the propensity for OPs to tilt everything their own way). I mean maybe a little bit but him being an idiot has been going on for weeks so I don't really blame her. It's not like they're 19 year olds working retail and she's demanding a 3,000 dollar ring, this guy practically has gently caress you type money.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Midnight Voyager
Jul 2, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

Peaceful Anarchy posted:

Yeah, I agree about this guy. I thought the conversation had moved more generally to people who have no close friends since that's what Solefald was talking about. If your definition of literally no friends is strict then even this guy doesn't count. If your definition of no friends is loose enough to include this guy then I'd hesitate to say that his lack of friends is itself evidence of mental disorder, though perhaps a warning sign to delve deeper. His words and reactions on the other hand do point towards him having deeper mental issues.

Yeah, I... Okay, I think there's some problem between Weird and Bad.

Is wanting no close friends weird? Yes.

Is it bad? Not necessarily. Even if it is indicative of a mental illness, it's not necessarily bad, because mental illnesses don't make people instantly scary potential criminals.

Humans naturally want to be around others. Not wanting that is weird, but it is not necessarily bad. You have to pay attention to the details around it to tell the difference. Like this guy who might as well just be a red flag with arms and legs.

flick my Mr. Bean
Nov 18, 2014

Milotic posted:

My [28F] grandfather [88M] is dying and requested to meet my daughter [2M], I haven’t spoken to him in 9 years.

You go Peterella.

Go to him. Be the bigger person. Whisper, "I had thought Satan was ignoring my prayers but here you are, dying." into his catholic ears.

Haifisch
Nov 13, 2010

Objection! I object! That was... objectionable!

Taco Defender
I (39/f) don’t know what to do about my husband’s (42/m) absolutely disgusting habit.

quote:

My husband and I have been together for 18 years, married for 15 and we have a 13 year old and a 15 year old. We have security cameras inside (and outside) our house and have for a few years. We just replaced our older ones with better ones a few weeks ago. We didn’t keep the other one on in the day time if we (me or my husband) were home so we kept that idea when got our new ones.

To make a long story short, I’m currently out of town and our kids are out of town with their grandparents so my husband has had the house to himself the past 4 days. I was going through my computer and noticed that my husband had left the cameras on even though he was home, so I assumed he just forgot to turn them off which is no big deal. I decided to rewind the footage to see how long they’d been on for, and while going through the footage, I noticed my husband walking around naked which of course is no big deal. I actually ended up watching more because of that and I was gonna tease him (very much jokingly) about it when I talked to him. I noticed that he sat on the kitchen counter which isn’t the worst thing, but I’d prefer to not have bare rear end where I prepare dinner, but he wiped off the counter where he sat which was a little strange but whatever.

Then I let it play over a few more hours and he went into the kitchen again and squatted and took a poo poo on the floor. I was totally and completely shocked. He cleaned up and went back to the couch (luckily leather) , without wiping his rear end. I was in denial and thought maybe something happened and he was sleep walking or just really sick or something and couldn’t make it to the bathroom, despite it being right around the corner, but after watching through the footage over the couple days he had it on, he did it several more times in various places in the kitchen and living room, including the kitchen sink and dishwasher door.

I’m so genuinely so disgusted by this. I don’t know what to do. I had no idea that my husband did this and we’ve been together for almost 2 decades. I don’t know how long he’s been doing it either or all the places he’s done it and I don’t know why but that kind of bothers me the most. I would find this totally disgusting regardless but the fact that he does this in places that we eat and prepare food and do dishes makes me gag. I don’t know what to do. I don’t know if I should confront him about it as I know he’ll be embarassed by it or if I should just let it go since he cleans it up but god this is where we eat and entertain and I’m so so grossed out.

I fly back home tomorrow and I know I’m not gonna be able to hide my disgust or awkwardness and I know he’s going to pick up on it, just like the kids will.

— tl;dr: Discovered that husband has a habit of pooping in our living room and kitchen, in places that we eat and entertain. I don’t know if I should confront him about it or not and if I do I have no idea how to do it.

hawowanlawow
Jul 27, 2009

Haifisch posted:

I (39/f) don’t know what to do about my husband’s (42/m) absolutely disgusting habit.

man this thread has been good today

they should fumigate their house with lysol

maskenfreiheit
Dec 30, 2004

Haifisch posted:

Recording private areas like the bedroom is a major crime - stay silent, dump (hehe) the footage and bleach everything

christmas boots
Oct 15, 2012

To these sing-alongs 🎤of siren 🧜🏻‍♀️songs
To oohs😮 to ahhs😱 to 👏big👏applause👏
With all of my 😡anger I scream🤬 and shout📢
🇺🇸America🦅, I love you 🥰but you're freaking 💦me 😳out
Biscuit Hider
She should burn the footage to a DVD, get her kids out of the house and suggest romantic movie date night with the husband. Order in some nice food, light some scented candles and push the motherfucking play button.

dudeness
Mar 5, 2010

:minnie: Cat Army :minnie:
Fallen Rib
The motherfucking dishwasher door!?!

hawowanlawow
Jul 27, 2009

fruit on the bottom posted:

She should burn the footage to a DVD, get her kids out of the house and suggest romantic movie date night with the husband. Order in some nice food, light some scented candles and push the motherfucking play button.

after she buys a new glass coffee table

christmas boots
Oct 15, 2012

Biscuit Hider
Also file a police report claiming that he set up the recording equipment and convince all your friends and family to gaslight him.

girl pants
Sep 21, 2006
I feel a great disturbance in my pants

Haifisch posted:

:stonk:

Lemming
Apr 21, 2008

Haifisch posted:

"Discovered that husband has a habit of pooping in our living room and kitchen, in places that we eat and entertain."

What's with these qualifiers? Like if it was on the bathroom floor it would be fine?

hawowanlawow
Jul 27, 2009

Lemming posted:

"Discovered that husband has a habit of pooping in our living room and kitchen, in places that we eat and entertain."

What's with these qualifiers? Like if it was on the bathroom floor it would be fine?

they're not qualifiers they're highlights

Anne Whateley
Feb 11, 2007
:unsmith: i like nice words
It's interesting because you think the basic premise is absolutely maximum disgusting, but then you get to "dishwasher door" and you realize there are entirely new levels of maximum disgusting

Drunk Nerds
Jan 25, 2011

Just close your eyes
Fun Shoe

veiled boner fuel posted:

I hate to circle back around to this one but I didn't have time earlier and can't let it go:

This guy has a poo poo ton of money (or is completely misrepresenting his financial situation, which is on him). Unless his parents dream home is a loving shitshack adjacent to a nuclear waste dump you're talking about spending hundreds of thousands on his parents and drawing the line at $200 on the woman he wants to spend the rest of his life with.

This guy is an rear end in a top hat. The appropriate response to "Here's the ring I really like it's $3,000" is "Holy poo poo I can't believe I got off that easy I'll pick it up on my way home tomorrow."

At worst it's:
"Are you really sure, it's just an indulgence and something to show off to others and couldn't we better spend that money on more house reno or vacations or video games?"
"No honey I'm going to wear this the rest of my life and I'd really like a ring that I love."
"Okay I'll pick it up on my way home tomorrow."

It is not:
"Nope, 200 buck limit unless you pay for half of it yourself."

She's right. I don't think she's in the wrong at all here (especially given the propensity for OPs to tilt everything their own way). I mean maybe a little bit but him being an idiot has been going on for weeks so I don't really blame her. It's not like they're 19 year olds working retail and she's demanding a 3,000 dollar ring, this guy practically has gently caress you type money.

Your points are valid, and $200 is a ridiculously low amount to spend on a ring.

That said, I think the issue (and he hasn't realized it yet) is that he wants to spend money on things that are personally gratifying for him: Gaming, house for parents. She values money that is spent on things that are "socially" viewed as correct. That's a hard behavior difference to resolve over the course of a marriage.

Anne Whateley
Feb 11, 2007
:unsmith: i like nice words
Or something...personally gratifying for her...

girl pants
Sep 21, 2006

Anne Whateley posted:

It's interesting because you think the basic premise is absolutely maximum disgusting, but then you get to "dishwasher door" and you realize there are entirely new levels of maximum disgusting

I have to know if he cleaned it off the dishwasher door or if he just shut the door and ran it full of poop. I HAVE to.

datajugend
Jan 15, 2010

Haifisch posted:

she probably just picked up a stray and didnt even train him and now its suddenly his fault he doesnt know where to poop

girl pants
Sep 21, 2006
Also I think the engagement ring guy is a major turdburglar and I've noticed it's only the person who isn't going to be wearing the ring and therefore, doesn't have to look at it who ever seems to go IT'S JUST A RIIIIIIIIIIIING

christmas boots
Oct 15, 2012

Biscuit Hider
I just think it’s funny how as a society we say that spending thousands of dollars on a lump of carbon is fine, but you invest that same amount of money in the frontiers of artistic expression in this digital world you’re suddenly “childish and immature”

girl pants
Sep 21, 2006
The real question here is how a guy who spends over $5k on video games even has a girlfriend.

christmas boots
Oct 15, 2012

Biscuit Hider
They’re all dating sims and she’s a Markov Chain.

Beachcomber
May 21, 2007

Another day in paradise.

Slippery Tilde
I guess rear end-pennies are just too vanilla for 2018.

flick my Mr. Bean
Nov 18, 2014

Lemming posted:

"He shrugged and said 'Well, if I'm such a bad guy apparently, why am I not in jail yet?'"

This is a psycho reaction

because you haven't been cau-ahhhh gotcha bye

Bunni-kat
May 25, 2010

Service Desk B-b-bunny...
How can-ca-caaaaan I
help-p-p-p you?

girl pants posted:

The real question here is how a guy who spends over $5k on video games even has a girlfriend.

I want a loving itemized list of that guy’s gaming expenses because I cannot fathom spending that much on gaming.

Wait, it didn’t say video games specifically, did it? Is he a 40K shithead?

mllaneza
Apr 28, 2007

Veteran, Bermuda Triangle Expeditionary Force, 1993-1952

Outrail posted:

I really want to know what would have happened if she'd pressed on the 'Did you beat her up or not?'.

Pretty good chance we wouldn't have had any of the updates, or the OP to begin with.

girl pants
Sep 21, 2006

Avenging_Mikon posted:

I want a loving itemized list of that guy’s gaming expenses because I cannot fathom spending that much on gaming.

I don't remember. I wouldn't be surprised if it was Magic though.

welcome to hell
Jun 9, 2006
If I stole money from my ex gf or she stole money from me, how do police prove these types of things? (self.legaladvice) submitted 2 days ago

quote:

I thought in order to arrest someone you have to have some sort of evidence.

If she accuses me of doing that and i just say "no" what else can they possibly do or say?

Wouldn't it just end there? They can ask for witnesses but still..
This guy seems like a real winner. Let's take a look at what else he has posted.

quote:

Why does red pill not talk about the "different" types of "alpha" It's always the same poo poo. (self.TheRedPill) submitted 20 hours ago
Me (24m) saw my (20f) ex on tinder at 3am this moorning and don't know how i feel. submitted 1 day ago
Me( 24m) saw my (20f) ex girlfriend on tinder tonight (3am). submitted 1 day ago
How do i talk to my ex after no contact? me (24m) my ex (20f) submitted 3 days ago
How do i (24m) get my ex (20f) to talk to me again after i engage in no contact? And stay interested? submitted 3 days ago
How do i (24m) talk to my 20(f) ex after i engage in no contact after we broke up? submitted 3 days ago
Me (24m) trying to have sex with my (20f) ex but she's being weird. submitted 4 days ago

commenter posted:

She's your ex. Go find someone else to have sex with.

quote:

I want to have sex with her though.
When my ex and i talk after not talking for a month or two she always wants to meet somewhere and "just talk" (self.sex) submitted 4 days ago
When my ex and I talk after not talking for a month or two she always wants to "just talk" submitted 4 days ago
Me (24m) hooking up with sketchy 49 year old woman? submitted 5 days ago

quote:

Met a woman on tinder, 49 years old. Sketchy but im super horny and wanna gently caress her. She said she was recently tested. I asked her where she said Dr. I asked her for results, she said she could get them but "doesn't want to" and then said "we'll use a condom anyways"

Does it sound like she has something and doesnt wanna disclose?

How should i react if i really wanna gently caress her?
How do i get past "maybe" dates from women with low interest in me if i don't have a high smv? (self.asktrp) submitted 11 days ago
His medical theories are even better than his legal ones.
How do i INCREASE bloodflow INSIDE of my testicle? (self.AskDocs)

quote:

I know there are meds like trental (pentox) which can increase overall bloodflow in the body.

Basically (this is complicated) i've had a semen culture done for anaerobic and aerobic.

When i did the anaerobic culture they said to ejaculate IN a cup and then quickly (they said within abou 45 seconds and it would still show MOST anaerobic bacteria. they said they don't die that quick to air). do you agree or disagree with that? I feel like they were wrong.

So i feel because of my pain and i don't have stds i still might have an ANAEROBIC infection a MILD one in my testicles. It's not aerobic or it would've almost for sure shown up on the semen culture.

SO, i know anaerobic bacteria struggle to live around oxygen.

My plan was to increase blood flow so much in my testicles (with healthy blood flow full of white blood cells) that the anaerobic bacteria will just die off. Also i'm gunna take trental to increase the flow to outer extremeties (like my testes)

Before someone tells me that there's NO WAY anaerobic bacteria could be in a testicle that isn't true cause the lady at quest diagnostics lab told me that about 1 in 4 sperm cultures shows a decent amount of anaerobic bacteria.

I'm sure someone here will tell me how my plan won't work somehow, but i feel like 100% FOR SURE IN THEORY my plan is brilliant.

Anyways yeah, i was reading online what happens when our bodies are exposed to cold vs warm.

When you apply warm to a surface, like a HOT shower the body brings blood cells and stuff and they RUSH to the SURFACE of the skin.

But when you take an ICE COLD shower the body goes into SURVIVAL mode and white blood cells and blood flow RUSH TO THE ORGANS TO SURVIVE.

So if i make my testicle SUPER COLD white blood cells and a whole lot of EXTRA BLOOD FLOW will just RUSH into them and a new supply will then, correct?

Also, i'm sure people will tell me how my plan won't work or how i'm wrong on some things. But i'm gunna do it anyways, so just tell me if what i said about cold and hot compresses is correct when it comes to organs (specifically my testes)

RatHat
Dec 31, 2007

A tiny behatted rat👒🐀!

Avenging_Mikon posted:

If it’s videogames the only way I can figure is he bought a brand new gaming computer and a few consoles along with a shitton of games.

Barudak
May 7, 2007

RatHat posted:

If it’s videogames the only way I can figure is he bought a brand new gaming computer and a few consoles along with a shitton of games.

A lot of lootboxes

La Brea Carpet
Nov 22, 2007

I have no mouth and I must post

welcome to hell posted:

If I stole money from my ex gf or she stole money from me, how do police prove these types of things? (self.legaladvice) submitted 2 days ago

This guy seems like a real winner. Let's take a look at what else he has posted.

When my ex and i talk after not talking for a month or two she always wants to meet somewhere and "just talk" (self.sex) submitted 4 days ago
When my ex and I talk after not talking for a month or two she always wants to "just talk" submitted 4 days ago

How do i get past "maybe" dates from women with low interest in me if i don't have a high smv? (self.asktrp) submitted 11 days ago
[/quote]
[/quote]

1.) I'm not sure how he expected to ejaculate into an anaerobic environment?

2.)

Clark Nova
Jul 18, 2004

Anne Whateley posted:

This guy is a poo poo Leader and he is taking making GBS threads to a whole new paradigm. While you're still awestruck by the dishwasher door, he has already shat in a dozen new, nigh inconceivable places, and he's done it with panache and gusto.

Batterypowered7
Aug 8, 2009

The mist that chills you keeps me warm.

welcome to hell posted:

[/quote]
[/quote]

Why would he want to increase the bloodflow inside his testicles? Where would he store the pee, then?

La Brea Carpet
Nov 22, 2007

I have no mouth and I must post
Hahahaha

This dude is so convinced some WHORE gave him an STD because he had an achy ball. He was told he was fine but noooooooooo those sneaky whorish bacteria are in there, destroying his manpower.

The solution to this is, of course, dunking his nuts in a series of variably heated water baths.

Midnight Voyager
Jul 2, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

RatHat posted:

Star Citizen.

almightyerin
Apr 16, 2007

The one the only. Accept no substitutes.
My [23M] gf[25F] has a disgusting fetish. How to handle it?

quote:

So, I met this beautiful woman about 7 months ago at an alumni function. We hit it off and honestly she's everything I could ask for. I'm not sure if I'm still in the honeymoon phase, but so far everything is working out and she even moved in with me two months ago with no problems.

However, this past holiday season she started doing something gross. Honestly, it's so disgusting I haven't even asked my friends or family for help on this matter. On Christmas Eve, I woke up pleasantly surprised to see that she was cooking breakfast. But, when I looked at my scrambled eggs, it looked really really sketchy. It looked way too moist. My gf told me she used a fancy cheese which is why it was extra moist and smelly. I believed her and ate it. The texture was absolutely horrendous, but taste-wise it was fine. She beamed and started planning our holiday.

Then on New Year's Eve, we were cuddling and doing couple things. She brought strawberries and whipped cream. We did some fun with the whipped cream and she fed me the strawberries. Then she chewed up a berry and fed it to me. I thought it was weird, but I was so horny I didn't mind. We finished the rest of the berries in the same manner, and the subsequent sex was AMAZING.

But... now she's starting to chew her food and feed it to me. Sometimes not in a sexual manner. Steak, chicken, salad, eggs, etc. It's so disgusting. When I tell her to stop she starts crying and says I don't love her enough. All of our fights were about this issue. I eventually eat some and its so gross. I recoil whenever I think about the texture.

Help??? I thought maybe she needs to talk to a therapist or maybe I should contact an ex of hers to see if he went through something similar. She is perfect for me except for this one issue.

tl;dr My girlfriend is perfect for me besides the fact she makes me eat disgusting food.

Meanwhile this guy is dating a bird.

Barudak
May 7, 2007

almightyerin posted:

Stop loving Big Bird, it's not hard, she can't leave the street she lives on.

Khazar-khum
Oct 22, 2008

2nd Battalion

RatHat posted:

No way it's a new computer plus games. An Alienware alone is 3K+, and there's no way a heavy gamer would resist putting in the latest NVIDIA cards. Those can get mighty pricey quickly. Maybe he modified an older rig?

dudeness
Mar 5, 2010

Fallen Rib

almightyerin posted:

That's it relationships are cancelled.

Worldwide order: no more sex, no more love.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Haifisch
Nov 13, 2010

Objection! I object! That was... objectionable!

Taco Defender
My[18F] father[54M] behaves very very odd towards me and it's ruining our family

quote:

Okay. This is very strange and I honestly don't know what to do! I love my father, he is the best person I know. He is very intelligent and kind person, he always supported me and we always were the best friends. I would describe our father-daughter relationship as perfect. My relationship with my mother is also great. We are very strong family and love each other.

A year ago I moved out to study at the University. And my family(him and my mother) really supported me. Things got really strange when I introduced my boyfriend to him. This is the first boyfriend they are aware of, but he is really my third boyfriend. And before me personally introducing him to my father, father was very supportive of our relationship. He was very happy to hear that I date such guy(I described him to my father on the phone). And to be honest he is really great, he is kind, smart, tall and handsome.

First meeting of them was great, they were really happy to meet each other. But two days later father didn't take my phone calls and didn't call me. I asked mother what's up with him, but she told me that he was as usual. Then four days later I decided to visit my parents and this is where things got really strange. My father totally ignored me. First I thought he is ill, but my mother reassured me that everything was ok. And strangely enough he behaved towards my mother very friendly as usual. I asked him three time what happened. And after the third time I cried and went home.

Month later he still don't talk to me and he and my mother started fighting for the first time in the relationship. Me and my mother honestly don't know what to do, he just ignores me. I even told him that I don't date that guy(even though I date him) and he didn't even react to it. I don't have any secrets from him and I haven't done anything that can be deemed bad or illegal. I am very depressed and stressed now. I talked to some of his friends and they reacted surprised, because they haven't noticed nothing odd about him. I really don't know what to do.

TL;DR My loving father started ignoring me, possibly after introducing my boyfriend.