Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

elf help book posted:

im now imagining an austrailian ren faire lol

i only thought the concept of it being a thing everyone goes to only existed in movies and tv until i went to the US lmao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

trying to jack off posted:

i only thought the concept of it being a thing everyone goes to only existed in movies and tv until i went to the US lmao

getting drunk and playing darts at exorbitant prices while a teenage drug addict yells poo poo at you in a skyrim voice is extremely ftw

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

elf help book posted:

lmfao

sector_corrector
Jan 18, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo
i guess some people (like actual renaissance reenactors) hate american renn faires because people just use it as an excuse to dress up like halloween. so you'll see just as many people in like elaborate demon costumes, or dressed up as spiderman than you'll see people dressed in period garb. i think they're awesome though.

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

this is the nearest renn faire to me and its a 2 hour drive away http://www.vicgoldmedievalfaire.com.au/

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Oh yeah are you the Knight of Duke or whatever haha *farts into $70 horn i bought*

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

the first time i puked from drinking i was 16 at my mums wedding to my step dad and i passed out and vomited all over the table. it stunk so bad my sisters boyfriend, who was also a teacher at my school, had to wear a tshirt around his face as a mask to try clean it up

They call this Wednesday in Australia, the prison island.

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

sector_corrector posted:

i guess some people (like actual renaissance reenactors) hate american renn faires because people just use it as an excuse to dress up like halloween. so you'll see just as many people in like elaborate demon costumes, or dressed up as spiderman than you'll see people dressed in period garb. i think they're awesome though.

theres always people dressed like futuristic and star wars and poo poo now and ghostbusters or whatever which should be ilelgall

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Oh yeah are you the Knight of Duke or whatever haha *farts into $70 horn i bought*

lmao

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

http://www.vicgoldmedievalfaire.com.au/ct-menu-item-17

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

wow this poo poo is bogus

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

they dont even hide the cars

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

imagine driving 2 hours to go to that

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

we have our renn faires in the deep woods like respectable ppl not just in the unkempt cracked cement parking lot behind a Bojack's or w/e the gently caress aussie thing

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

this picture reminds me of a time long passed, a time of kings and queens, of knights and honour

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

yeah the renn faire near me is like an entire village and poo poo

theres an old guy who tells stories all day in a grove under a tree we always would go there after smoking a blunt at a round table

sector_corrector
Jan 18, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo

this image is like something out of a PS2 era open world game where japanese devs are trying to emulate an american store

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

this picture reminds me of a time long passed, a time of kings and queens, of knights and honour

when your people were banished to an island for being rapists

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

sector_corrector posted:

this image is like something out of a PS2 era open world game where japanese devs are trying to emulate an american store

lmao

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

elf help book posted:

Ned Kelly: Origins

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

i noticed my pictuyres is broken in my last post but its teh same one sector corrector posted lol

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

sector_corrector posted:

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up
* Salt

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Current Mission: Bring 30pack to Stuart at the Tasty Taters

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

lmfao

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

elf help book posted:

when your people were banished to an island for being rapists

im a 3rd generation immigrant, my grandfather was forced labour for the nazis and my great grandfather was probably one of the guards lol

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

chicken salt, salt & vinegar, garlic salt, salt

sector_corrector
Jan 18, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Current Mission: Bring 30pack to Stuart at the Tasty Taters

Tasty Taters? That's in the *RENN FAIRE* quarter. I'm going that way, so you can follow me.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

My favorite? BBQ Charcoal

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

i think they have that bad renn faire in ballarat because someone made this place in the 70s just outside of the town http://www.kryalcastle.com.au/

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

sector_corrector posted:

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

My favorite? BBQ Charcoal

lmfao

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

i guess eating potatoes and salt is a more authentic medeival experience than giant turkey legs and cheesecake on a stick

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

i think they have that bad renn faire in ballarat because someone made this place in the 70s just outside of the town http://www.kryalcastle.com.au/

is there really a place in australia called ball rat

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

Plutonis posted:

is there really a place in australia called ball rat

no plutonis. its called ballarat

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo
renn faire night at the mana bar

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008