Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Where the hell is my SWORD?
Grimey Drawer
Pop Team Epic was not what I was expecting but it was funny

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Terper
Jun 26, 2012

Out of curiosity, what were you expecting?

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Where the hell is my SWORD?
Grimey Drawer
Idk a single short? It was a blast of funny shorts and then literally the same shorts again with different voices

There Bias Two
Jan 13, 2009
I'm not a good person

ViggyNash posted:

So it turns out that my CR account is still hacked because there's now 10 episodes of The Testament of Sister New Devil on my history that I'm pretty certain I didn't watch.

Time to go generate a randomized password I guess because apparently my passwords are too basic. Or CR's security is just that poo poo, in which case I guess I'll start pirating their stuff because gently caress that.

Check your email login records as well. It's very possible your entire email or PC is compromised instead.

Terper
Jun 26, 2012

chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

I wish I was that sparkly.

AnoHito
May 8, 2014

Purple is a cute color.

Terper
Jun 26, 2012

chumbler posted:

I wish I was that sparkly.
/

Namtab
Feb 22, 2010

There Bias Two posted:

Check your email login records as well. It's very possible your entire email or PC is compromised instead.

Check yourself, you may be compromised

DisDisDis
Dec 22, 2013

VostokProgram posted:

Zoku Touken Ranbu Hanamaru

I need you to screen it for the good Toshirou Midare content and then tell me which eps to watch

Strange Quark
Oct 15, 2012

I Failed At Anime 2022

DisDisDis posted:

I need you to screen it for the good Toshirou Midare content and then tell me which eps to watch

Vostok isn't watching it because it didn't get dubbed because it didn't get licensed.

Terper
Jun 26, 2012

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=57vTO9Hsg68

honeyworks

Expect My Mom
Nov 18, 2013

by Smythe
hello ma'am

DisDisDis
Dec 22, 2013

Strange Quark posted:

Vostok isn't watching it because it didn't get dubbed because it didn't get licensed.

Vostok watches dubbed anime?

Spiritus Nox
Sep 2, 2011

It's still weird that there's a show that ships Goto and Kanuka with really weird power dynamics

Homura and Sickle
Apr 21, 2013
the violet evergarden premiere was about as good as i expected it to be

which was great!

Julias
Jun 24, 2012

Strum in a harmonizing quartet
I want to cause a revolution

What can I do? My savage
nature is beyond wild
It was so good you made a thread for it that you didn't even bother to link here.

quote:

:siren:Violet Evergarden
Kyoto Animation | Ishidate, Taichi | ... | Drama, Fantasy | Light Novel | Jan 10, 2018
There are words Violet heard on the battlefield, which she cannot forget. These words were given to her by someone she holds dear, more than anyone else. She does not yet know their meaning.
A certain point in time, in the continent of Telesis. The great war which divided the continent into North and South has ended after four years, and the people are welcoming a new generation.
Violet Evergarden, a young girl formerly known as "the weapon," has left the battlefield to start a new life at CH Postal Service. There, she is deeply moved by the work of "Auto Memories Dolls," who carry people's thoughts and convert them into words. Violet begins her journey as an Auto Memories Doll, and comes face to face with various people's emotions and differing shapes of love. All the while searching for the meaning of those words.
PV
Thread

DisDisDis
Dec 22, 2013
Savage

wolfs
Jul 17, 2001

posted by squid gang

how much product is in her hair???

i am... curious to see where this series goes. it's pretty looking
am i wrong in thinking the old guy is a bit like producer-san from those cinderella girls shows?

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

What show is it

wolfs
Jul 17, 2001

posted by squid gang

Sakurazuka posted:

What show is it

Koi wa Amaagari no You ni/ Love is Like after the Rain

its pretty wholesome so far

Knorth
Aug 19, 2014

Buglord
Kondo is very cute and Tachibana is very tall. :3: a good first episode

Daler Mehndi
Apr 10, 2005

Tunak Tunak Tun!

ViggyNash posted:

The ed was... well let's just say that the good character writing was covered over with sexy posing and almost-nudity.
No topless grandpa, I felt cheated.

Yaoi Gagarin
Feb 20, 2014

DisDisDis posted:

Vostok watches dubbed anime?

Just hanamaru. However squark is incorrect, I am planning to watch hanamaru s2 even if it's not licensed. I'll let you know when midare appears. :)

Insurrectionist
May 21, 2007
I think I'll just wait until Violet Evergarden's over and let people tell me if it's good or not at the end, all my instincts are telling me I'm gonna dislike it especially since the synopsis reads like really bad LN stuff

Sora Yori episode 2 was good which I'm happy about, I was kinda worried it'd be more generic or have less heart than the first episode. I do wonder how much of the story will actually take place in Antarctica though

Space Flower
Sep 10, 2014

by Games Forum
in magical-girl show Märchen Mädchen our bookworm heroine describes herself as 'definitely not a light novel harem protagonist' about 10 minutes before stumbling into a magic school filled with pretty girls so we'll see how far that gets her.

the chars make contracts with fairy tales and use their magics. as you can see, king arthur is a girl (wow)

Eela6
May 25, 2007
Shredded Hen

Space Flower posted:

king arthur is a girl (wow)
hosed up if true

chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

Space Flower posted:

in magical-girl show Märchen Mädchen our bookworm heroine describes herself as 'definitely not a light novel harem protagonist' about 10 minutes before stumbling into a magic school filled with pretty girls so we'll see how far that gets her.

the chars make contracts with fairy tales and use their magics. as you can see, king arthur is a girl (wow)

But is kissing forbidden?

Spiritus Nox
Sep 2, 2011

Well, of course King Arthur is a girl, I thought this was just common knowledge

Expect My Mom
Nov 18, 2013

by Smythe
https://twitter.com/typedril/status/831181631213883392

Space Flower
Sep 10, 2014

by Games Forum
also this is one of two posthumous works for the author, who died in 2016. his last light novel will be getting an anime soon, and Märchen Mädchen is the light novel he was preparing before his death.

tangent: at his funeral they played the opening to mayoi neko overrun, after which his casket was decorated with fanart that his friends and colleagues left for him. this kinda owns. the comiket hat is because he worked as staff there for over two decades

rest in peace

Dick Spacious CPA
Oct 10, 2012

when i die please do the same to my coffin

Fangz
Jul 5, 2007

Oh I see! This must be the Bad Opinion Zone!
Oh ah ha, A Place Further Than The Universe has the same person doing series composition (Jukki Hanada) as Hibike Euphonium

Fangz fucked around with this message at 20:23 on Jan 11, 2018

Everything Burrito
Jun 2, 2011

I Failed At Anime 2022
I made a thread for After the Rain
https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3846163

Roth
Jul 9, 2016

After the Rain is really nice looking, and I'm liking the first episode well enough.

But, I'm also hoping it's not going to play the romance straight. That's the most off putting aspect of the show for me.

The Colonel
Jun 8, 2013

I commute by bike!
i predict... that the seinen romance anime will play the romance straight

Liver Disaster
Mar 31, 2012

no more tears

Is there more OL romance coming soon?

Everything Burrito
Jun 2, 2011

I Failed At Anime 2022

Liver Disaster posted: